We all know he'll come back eventually, but what's his name going to be? Superlad? Supernova?

We all know he'll come back eventually, but what's his name going to be? Superlad? Supernova?

Why did thos hit me so hard? Yes we need my OG Superboy back. Same suit too.

>same suit

Maybe without the three belts.

Other then that, I agree.

Why did the Young Justice kids get screwed over in the New 52?

They got screwed over by Johns' Teen Titans.

More sunglasses

Rebirth is Johns being terrible as usual

That suit without the belts and jacket is easily the best costume cape comics have ever produced.

>We all know

Nope. We don't know.

We can expect, actually, that it WON'T happen anytime in the next 14 years, absent a huge and unexpected drop in sales of the Superbooks to even lower than New 52 levels at their lowest.

Hug those books tightly as you cry yourself to sleep, user. That's as close as you'll get.

SuperCHAD.

Superfreak, Superfreak, he's Super Freaky.

i dig his normal casual clothes but this suit is sexy af.

Kara agreed.

>it WON'T happen anytime in the next 14 years
It's little more than faith to go on, but Tim's been captured and there's two more cells.
Who else but Bart and Conner?

I like the jacked and the glasses and the big red gloves though.

Just not the belts.

Keep the jacket and glasses, change the costume a little so it doesn't look so shit every time the jacket gets wrecked in a fight.

It doesn't look bad, but it's too dated for me.

They'll just cause supes' kid to get stuck in a pocket dimension with accelerated time, and when he finds a way out after his assumed death, there you go.

so gay

He'll be Superboy and Jon will be shuffled into limbo where he belongs.

He should wear it around Tim.

The Metropolis Kid costume shits the bed from the waist down, but I really like the leather jacket and workman gloves.

I was thinking about this myself recently. My guess is we won't see him again until the next continuity shakeup because really, how the fuck do you even fix New 52 Superboy.

Ignore it?

I like the way you think

I never liked that costume until I saw Sean Murphy draw it. Now it's my favorite one.