Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/blY15D9ENiw
youtu.be/GZrIVtDhuWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is painful to watch

But wait theres more
youtu.be/blY15D9ENiw

....this is horrible

It's funny that by putting Tex Avery's name on the show they actually doomed themselves from the start by making such a boastful display of supposed quality.

It's inspired by Tex Avery's way of doing things but he has not one single thing to do with it. It's not completely unwatchable but so below his level of quality that it pisses everyone off whom comes into contact with it. That is the legacy of this cartoon.

I feel like they didn't even try to sync up the sound with the animation

basic shit seems phoned in

Well...
Who's that crazy cartoon king?
The one who taught 'em all to swing
Say his name now, let it ring
TEX AVERY!

WHAT IS THIS KINO MEME

I have a very vivid memory of being a kid, seeing the intro to this, and just turning off the TV, thinking it looked like shit. I don't remember ever having been so critical of a show before that because I was still at the age where I'd watch pretty much any cartoon.

A few years ago I thought of it and wondered if I must have imagined it or remembered it as worse than it was or something. But no, it was just as bad as I remembered.

Maybe the show is very slightly better than that, I dunno, but I've never made it past the opening.

It is Russian for movie.

Its german you mongoloid.

you guys are small time

youtu.be/GZrIVtDhuWA

Its like olanet express run by insane mutated failed abortions

кинo

It's like a DeviantArt take on Tex Avery.

I remember watching it years ago on German TV station. The most notable characteristic I remembered is how nearly all of protagonists, with the sole exception of a caveman genius, were infuriating to watch with their near-constant exception to cartoony abuse.

Odd, I think the Power Pooch segments are the best.

I remember watching and cringing at this show but only thing i remember is the intro

>I think the Power Pooch segments are the best.

I completely forgot about these. Their character models blended too easily with those of Genghis and Khani.

Did it make John K jealous, then?

Isn't John.K more about aping Clampett anyway?

that's just what I assume

Even as a kid I only watched this show when absolutely nothing else was on.

Fuck I always hated when this show came on

It isn't that much different for new generations, though.

I remember Nick only aired this shit one time a week on Sunday afternoon. That's how much faith Nick had in that show.

Is this the show with the insufferable mongoloid Roman guy? Because I swear to god I LOATHED that shit as a wee lad.

>Death Grips: The early years

>the insufferable mongoloid Roman guy?

Yep, that's the culprit!

Does this trainwreck have even the most symbolic ironic fandom and fanart?

Or is it not only bad and obscure, but also bad at being obscure?

I had a similar experience with this show, except I tuned into the middle of an episode. I watched less than a minute of a "Pompeii Pete" segment and switched it off since I couldn't stand the awful annoying non-comedy.

This was at an age when I would be fine watching lousy Cool Cat cartoons, but I knew "The Wacky World" wasn't even worth a kid's time. The memory really stays with you as an extreme example of crappiness.

Feels good to think that lots of kids probably couldn't stand this show too.

I remember trying to give this show a chance by watching its episode in full, but even then I only recall just a handful of episodes - not for a degradation of memory, but due to my brain switching itself off throughout the better part of air time.

waiting for this garbage to be over so Pokemon could come on was fucking torture as a kid

>Waiting for a glorified video game advertisement in the form of an animu franchise
>Instead of enjoying a fine piece of western animation

Awww, user, I pity you!

>the german version of this intro has 1.7 million views on YouTube

>Fart sounds peppered all over its duration

>Snot, spittle and organic slosh

>Chimpouts every now and then

This is pretty much the 101 of all german humour.

What the fuck was up with this

The only reason anyone even talks about this garbage to begin with is because it takes a massive steaming dump on Tex Avery's grave.

Enrichment showcase.

WACKY WACKY WACK WACK
WACKY WACKY WACK WACK