Please help me

I've gone so deep into the hyper crisis hole I don't know what's real anymore.

I have every right to believe Zack Snyder is a gentry agent sent to our earth to destroy the icons in order to make us rip to the plucking. Because of him the masses have lost the true image of Superman, batman, and wonder woman. We all know that when the icons are gone so goes the world. His actions have led to this and so I believe him to be gentry. We watched the movies and finished them. Millions did and after it we saw a loss of faith, trust, and ideals in the big 3.

DC rebirth sees the return of wall west and doc Manhattan returns and begins to kill. Superman dies and in his place we see an older Superman who is a servant to the government in his place. This isn't right. The wheel is turning and the gentrys are swarming. I have goosebumps writing this and I can't explain the fear I feel. We have to stop them, but how? How do we save our world when the icons are beings destroyed? Everything has changed Cred Forums and I don't know if we can stop them.

Adults reading capes are a mistake.

Um, be a good person and live a good life?

>I don't know what's real anymore
You done fucked up user and now the gentry got yoy trapped in this useless state of paranoia.

I'm not making a mistake. We know that between man of steel and dawn of justice the gentry were merely gauging how strong the multi verse was. It knows now and I think they are moving again.

The oblivion machine is coming. Don't ignore it! They want you to do that. Ignore the desecration and twisting of our heroes our ideals.

>Cred Forums
No user, YU AR THE GENTRY

>I've gone so deep into the hyper crisis hole
I bet you haven't even read the 250 pdf.

>the oblivion machine is coming
It's already here, it's been here. You're bad at Hypercrisis you need to read up.

I have. It's how I got to this point.

>I'm not making a mistake
You clearly caught in the oblivion machine user so take a step back here.

Oh shit. You're in deep now user. Hope you didn't want to go back cause you crossed the point of no return.

I can't go back. I haven't read rebirth and yet I see the sales climb with threads on Cred Forums detailing it. Thousands are in the grip of the machine and it grows greater and greater. It has to be stopped, but how? How do you stop this thing?

I don't think it's here yet. We are only facing the defiling and story pulls right now. I fear if or when the movies do well it will be upon us and then there is no escape.

>I haven't read rebirth
Mother fucker read Rebirth.

NO! I HAVE EVER REASON TO BELIEVE IT IS THE MACHINE!

Prove to me it's not the machine and I'll read it.

It's either that or quit reading comics.
And it's too late for you to quit now.

Jesus, you're right. I don't want the machine to win, but I love the characters so much I can't stop reading now. I'm fucked......

Batman can't even escape it.....

There's always hope, user. Always.

Even if you kept reading the book. Kept on watching those terrible films. Even when the Empty fucking Hand himself looks towards us with hunger in his eyes, Superman will always be there.

>an older Superman who is a servant to the government

We know you loved Jew52 supes, but there's no need to spout literal bullshit. I think you've got Superman confused with his else worlds version from Millers trash.

True, you're very existence is the mistake of your parent's when you get right down to it.

Thank you. This makes me feel better.

Grant Morrison is the Empty Hand. The Hypercrisis the Oblivion Machine.