What cartoon episode triggers Cred Forums the most?

What cartoon episode triggers Cred Forums the most?

Everyones gonna say Bendy from Fosters but thats too easy.

Any Peggy-centric KOTH episode.

Waffle waffle waffle, waffle waffle.

The episode where Arnold wears bunny pajamas in front of the whole town.

I can think of a couple from Futurama, but the last episode's the one that rustles the most of my jimmies.

i actually loved that episode, any episode where someone does something super shitty and doesn't get forgiven is pretty nice change of pace for me.

Any Sid episode from Hey Arnold.

i take it you like bendy

The Danny Phantom series finale

[/spoiler] A single folding chair on the ground [/spoiler]

>That KND episode where Nigel helps Professor Triple Extra Large create the perfect snowcone
>Nigel's dumbass friends "rescue" him before he can tell the professor what the perfect flavor was

This trope is fucking horseshit

i used to watch clarence until the episode where chelsea and sumo kissed. that was so fucking digusting. why does cn think its viewers want to see that? never watched that show again.

>the episode where Numbah 5 was an Indiana Jones expy looking for the lost ice cream flavor
>"WHOO-EEE! THAT TASTES JUST LIKE-"
>communicator beeps, gets interrupted
>never find out the flavor

father thinks its like burpleberry or something

circular answer, since we dont know what a blurpleberry is

I keep forgetting , he was the same mad scientist that was in the short about the kid taking care of his lab monkey right?

Lord Moldybutt

He thinks it's the closest other thing he's tasted.

definitely

I found that episode to be kind of boring and ridiculous but it never left a rotten taste in my mouth

>that episode of KND when a group of girls was able to turn boys into girls with some high tech gun
>tfw I wanted to get shoot by that gun
Stupid KND, it triggers my dysphoria.

That episode of As Told By Ginger where Dodie and Macie tried to break Ginger and Darren up. It was such a cunt move on their parts.

[oinking intensifies]

This would be far less disturbing if he didn't look like he was giving me a blowjob.

Fosters has a chuckload of them

Like the episode about Mac selling his action figures to finance Bloo's movie only for it to get recorded over a Dora the explorer parody

That episode is sweet. Onion Gang may be the worst episode of the series due to its overwhelming terribleness