Who brofia here?

Who brofia here?

For years, I've wanted to do a fapfic where Sofia The Worst (her evil clone or whatever) fucks all of the palace guards and gives her the reputation of a complete whore. During so, Worst finds out that her mother also fucked the royal guards and some of the king's top men and that's how she met the king himself, which leads into the series beginning as a whole.

During one of the scenes, a guard comments "I thought her sister was the slutty princess" and we pan over to Amber getting fucked silly by one of the knights and yelling about "more cock!" like the demanding little bitch she is.

They would all have to be aged up because the internet is "Cartoon = Real" now, but it'd still be fun to write.

Is Amber a virgin?

Doesn't have enough substance behind it to merit a fanbase imo.

I like the song that plays during this scene. I'm sure the lyrics are generic Halloween stuff but the beat is catchy.

Blue-ribbon bump

I remember I made the first "Who Brofia here?" threads long long ago as a vehicle to talk about Ariel Winter's giant rack outside of Cred Forums.

Now she got them cut off.

How time flies....

The evil twin deserves to be punished

simon

post lewds from the show, I remember Sofia wearing some tight pants in one episode and then the screen was filled with her ass in a couple of shots.

they fucking know!

Source of this twin?

I thought she was wearing some sort of nightie until I clicked on the pic

She's a technical one.

www.houstonpress.com/arts/why-sofia-the-first-will-end-in-a-bloody-civil-war-6372913

Archive of our Own allows underage.

Anything new?

Moar!

>They would all have to be aged up
This is where you lost me.

It was in an episode, called "Sofia the Worst". Pic related.

Wasted potential