Is Injustice Cred Forums-approved?

Is Injustice Cred Forums-approved?

It's so stupid it's good.
I love it.

The Injustice comic is a mixed batch of insanity, death and NNNNAAAAAAAAAAAARGHs.

Absolutely. I also can't wait to get back on Taylor's wild ride when the Injustice 2 comic starts.

Of course, we have more threads about it here than in Cred Forums. I'd assume the only people that don't really like it are the ones who somehow take it seriously. Can't wait for the new game and Taylor's return to the comic next year, shit will be dumb and hilarious like always.

Taking any cape comic too seriously gets you dumb threads like "Y BATMUN NO KILL JOKUR HURRR".

I enjoyed it, and I hope that the sequel will be as equally retarded.

I hope the kill count gets really high this time

That way we can have an excuse for a Blackest Night plot for the third one

Year One and Two were hilariously bad.

Everything after was just boring bad.

It's really alarming to me how many casuals think it's actually unironically good.

Anyone got the panel with Trickster getting splattered all over the rocks after Bizzaro accidentally drops him? In what looks like "what the fuck man" pose.

That issue gave me such a good laugh I was hurting in my stomach for days.

I have read the first 24 and it seems decent so far although aquamans arc was a little weak.

What the fuck man

I wonder if calling it the quiver will ever be a thing they make canon.
Because it is a far better name

Fucking brilliant!! Thank you!

I really hope the second game has it as a stage and calls it the Quiver. Shit would be hilarious.

Wait a second.
If they normaly dont kill parademons does that mean that there are prisons filled with them somewhere.

This really needs a NAAAARGH

Can anyone give a quick intro in the Injustice run?

I've read a few but not even near enough to know what the fuck is happening. Sometimes supes is mr. angry man sometimes he's a nice guy I just don't know what the fuck's happening with the whole run.

The whole comic run can be summed up as "whole thing would've never happened if both superheroes and supervillains weren't trigger happy idiots, and those who are sensible enough tend to die".

Basically it's an elseworlds with the unstated premise of "What if all the heroes weren't as heroic?". Joker basically pulls a Killing Joke on Superman and because everyone in the Injustice universe is more weak-willed it works. It's the DC universe if it was built on a very fragile foundation. Everything is going normally with heroes fighting villains but with one small push it all comes tumbling down.

first one is unionically good, second is still ok after that it's shit.

I just finished year one (the issues that is i have yet to read the annual)
Holy shit did alfred just beat up superman

see the Cred Forums screencap of the butlering. and yes. alfred destroys superman

>NAAAARGH
Is there a full count on that?

Did scorpion or Zod make an apperance?

Some user did count last time the whole series was storytimed. I forget how many there was though, not as many as you'd think overall.

Honest to god my favourite comic. I get so excited to read it whenever the new issue comes out, its so dumb and stupid and it honestly keeps me really on edge while I'm reading it

Really the only bad part was the whole Greek Gods arch, literally nothing happened.

Nope. Scorpion is completely understandable as to why he wouldn't appear but they could have dedicated an issue to Zod somewhere in there. But then again he only got in to advertise MoS anyways so it's not like he was ever going to be important to the story. Probably won't be back for the sequel either.

Yeah that's been the trouble with the more recent storylines. It's most likely due to the second game coming. They probably got a "don't kill or destroy anything too major/not already established as dead" order so as not to fuck up any of the plans for the sequel. I assume all bets will be off again once Taylor is back at the helm though.