Garth Ennis and Bendis switch roles. How different would their works be?

Garth Ennis and Bendis switch roles. How different would their works be?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/a982jptv897a2/Vol._6_(Marvel_Knights)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many Bendis threads must you make until you're finally satisfied

How many Ennis threads must you make until you're finally satisfied

This is my first one. I guess I just wan to know what Preacher would be like in Bendis speak.

Maybe Jesse would have actually used the Word more.

The Word?

The word of God. The power that he got in at the start of the series.

So it's the power that he got in at the start of the series?

Instead of Spiderman or whatever it would be an irish vietnam vet getting his dick cut off, art by Steve Dillon

Kitty Pride would use her powers to tear out an alarming amount of organs.

Preacher would get a new young-adult female character and everyone else would become secondary in 3-5 issues.

Pretty much everything Bendis worked on if done by Ennius would be readable and not SjW'd out the ass. More alcoholics and unusual sexual practices.

*Ennis

What did Ennis ever do to you?

Don't forget rants about how much of a bunch of cunts the IRA were and how fucking stupid Americans were for supporting them.

The more British soldiers sent home from Ulster in coffins, the better.

And 26+6=1

Preacher? The Series? Written by Garth Ennis?

>Ennis focuses on crime comics while Bendis does war comics

weird

OY VEY, PADDY

>crooked and aggressive criminals
>authorities tough-looking as nuts

>lengthy chatter between soldiers
>spreads of artillery firing and fierce battles
>mandatory reactions
>there will be incompetents

[enraged potato-American with mostly anglo heritage intensifes]

Garth Ennis? The writer? The guy who says cunt a lot?

Civil War would end with most heros being killed by coalition of normal people of the MUC tired of 'costumed clowns'. The few heros that survive, probably the kids Sam, Kamala, & Miles throw away their costumes & 'realize' that its all stupid.

Meanwhile NONE of the supervillains take advantage of this since in Ennis's mind they don't exist.

Bendis writes the same just different characters.

>Civil War would end with most heros being killed by coalition of normal people of the MUC tired of 'costumed clowns'. The few heros that survive, probably the kids Sam, Kamala, & Miles throw away their costumes & 'realize' that its all stupid.
Fund it.

I forgot:
>the Irish mob

I'd love to read Ennis' take on x-23.

GONNA

Logan got BTFO'd in his 616 Punisher run, so draw your own conclusions.

link?

I think it was this?
The Punisher (2001)
#16 - 'Vertical Challenge'
#17 - 'Aim Low'
#33 - 'Confederacy of Dunces Part 1'
#34 - 'Confederacy of Dunces, Part 2'
#35 - 'Confederacy of Dunces, Part 3'
#36 - 'Confederacy of Dunces Part 4'
#37 - 'Confederacy of Dunces Part 5'

mediafire.com/folder/a982jptv897a2/Vol._6_(Marvel_Knights)

HAIL HYDRA

>Civil War would end with most heros being killed by coalition of normal people of the MUC tired of 'costumed clowns'. The few heros that survive, probably the kids Sam, Kamala, & Miles throw away their costumes & 'realize' that its all stupid.

That would make a fantastic What If? issue.

Ennis absolutely despises any super but Superman and pretty much any character except the Punisher.

but he likes hard as nails women so there's something there for him to work with

Did he rape their wife then eat the baby?

Ennis writes a series about a team made up of hardcore badass Marvel heroines who go around cleaning up the mess the horrible, asshole male heroes make

More edgy violence like Kamala exploding into gory gibs and Iron Man skull-fucking the remains while Dormammu is busy eating her soul.

But overall otherwise a more coherent and altogether better plot.

Bendis the writer?

Don't be a cunt? All my life?

The guy who coined the term shit-boy?

Civil War II ends with a reveal that Ulysses can't actually predict the future. He's a psychic sexual sadist posing as a clairvoyant projecting false predictions so he can masturbate to heroes beating up innocent people and themselves. Then the Punisher shows up and shoots him in the head. Iron Man and Captain Marvel go back to being alcoholics and end up fucking each other.

So basically it'll be better than whatever Bendis has planned.

Say what you will about Ennis but he writes the best comic dialogue. It's not bendis speak formula. Question + Repeat + Statement + Repeat but unnatural.

Ennis would make his books with better dialogue and character relationships.