MARVEL LEAKS

Real or not?

- Doctor Strange sets up a lot of plot threads for future movies. Mads Mikkelsen's character turns out to be a vessel for Dormammu and Chiwetel Ejiofor's character, Baron Mordo, betrays Strange in the end, but doesn't side with Dormammu either

- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is pretty much standalone and only briefly references the Thanos storyline

- Zendaya isn't Mary-Jane in Spider-Man: Homecoming, but she will be the main love interest of the new Spider-Man movies

- Thor: Ragnarok will set up Avengers: Infinity War and feature an appearance from Mistress Death

- Black Panther will be a very gritty movie, closer in tone to Marvel's Netflix stuff than their movies. While it won't be as violent, the fight choreography will still be very raw. The villains are the previously announced Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger and Andy Serkis as Klaw. David Oyelowo and Sterling K. Brown are negotiating to join to join cast

- Avengers: Infinity War will center on the core Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Vision). The Guardians of the Galaxy and the other heroes will only come in in the next one. But the movie will set up Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange will be making an appearance

- An iconic 80's actress in the same vein as Michael Douglas will play the original Wasp. Kevin Hart and Christoph Waltz have been approached about playing one of the new comedic sidekicks and the main villain, but it's very early stuff, just being done to lock down some A-listers with potentially busy schedules

- Directors meetings are underway for Captain Marvel, but the favorite candidate so far is Nikki Caro. Movie will feature a lot of leads female characters and the plan is to cast popular and up-and-coming actresses in these roles

- Avengers 4 will feature the Avengers and their allies in the final battle against Thanos. While the movie heroes will headline the movie, there's interest in bringing the Netflix heroes in cameo appearances, but that's all in pretty early stages and will probably be the first thing to go should it happen

- While Marvel is eager to renegotiate everybody's contracts, the movie is being planned to close off the story arcs of the original Avengers, while leaving things open for the new characters like Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel and Spider-Man.

- It's pretty much certain one of the core three (Cap, Thor, Iron Man) will die. With Iron Man is the logical choice because of RDJ's big paycheck, the studio probably wants to keep him at hand for a potential return, even in the form of cameos, so it's likely Thor or Cap. Thor is kind of the logical choice because he's the least popular, but they might want to use Cap's recent surge in popularity to actually have a very impactful death in the movie. So we'll see

- There's plans for phase 4 and beyond focusing more on the new characters and introducing more popular characters from the comics like Hercules, She-Hulk, the Thunderbolts and Namor (if they can work out the rights), and there's a real possibility Fox might give up the Fantastic Four rights. The X-Men are not likely to ever get back into Marvel's hands, though

Source or is this all coming out of your ass?

>Mads Mikkelsen's character turns out to be a vessel for Dormammu
Please let this be true. It would be such a huge shame to waste Mikkelsen on a forgettable D-list villain.

>An iconic 80's actress in the same vein as Michael Douglas will play the original Wasp.

DO IT MARVEL
DO IT DO IT DO IT

>>It takes place in Africa, therefore the film must be darker.

I don't get this attitude.

>>Thor will set up Infinity Wars.
I really don't get why every film has to do this.

Also, you know how they should do Infinity Wars? Have all the heroes break up into smaller teams to go after each gem.

>and Chiwetel Ejiofor's character, Baron Mordo, betrays Strange in the end,
Because that's what the film needs! The black guy to turn evil on top of the Ancient One being a white woman.

>but that's all in pretty early stages
Aren't they filming Avengers 3 and 4 back to back starting in November? It's supposed to be a nine month shoot.

>The X-Men are not likely to ever get back into Marvel's hands, though
What is Legion all about then?

>Mads Mikkelsen's character turns out to be a vessel for Dormammu
I don't believe anything past this. This sounds like fanboy wish fulfillment

>Have all the heroes break up into smaller teams to go after each gem.
That's not the great idea you think it is. Let these guys do their jobs.

I always thought that David Oyelowo was just fat Chadwick Boseman

>He isn't Playing Dr. Doom
I'm already sad

It's even better that fake about Mads actually being Doom. I mean...it would make sense. Nobody wants another Fantastic 4 but everyone wants a well done Doom. And introducing Doom in Strange kinda makes sense. And Mads is the perfect actor for it. Just imagine, during the movie Mads's face gets more and more fucked. In the end he gets defeated, but not killed. End credits is him putting on Doom's armor and mask.

I want MCU Fantastic Four. They'd treat them better than FOX.

But that is the best way to do that film. Get all the Avengers and Guardians, and a team goes after a Hydra base, some go to Knowhere, some go to Xandar, etc and they try to get each gem before Thanos. They all run into their own Thanos related threat. That way, you can have smaller groups for more fun interactions as well as cut to the most interesting stories as they happen. Lord of the Rings does it, Return of the Jedi does it, and JLA/Avengers does it.

Fuck off Bart Simpson.

You guys are so desperate. If he was Dormamu, that would mean he would be revealed at the very end of the last fight and get killed in 5 minutes of his appearance. It's fanboy wish fulfillment bait that would not be practical in the film like Venom in Spider-Man 3.

the entire MCU just needs to finally die
it has devolved into a massive circle-jerk

You know, I think that's what annoys me so much about the MCU. It has become a circlejerk of the same shit. It really feels like the integrity is gone and it's just every character just shouting to a cheering audience.

He doesn't have to be Dormammu (I'd rather they set up Dormammu for a future film) though I do wish they didn't waste him on a forgettable villain for the first film.

If they bring him back, fine. But again, I think people have their hopes up too high if they want him to be a bigger villain in the first film when we're this close to film release and nothing of the sort has been announced.
Reminds me of all the angry Agent Carter fans who wanted a 10 minute funeral scene for her in Civil War.

>Source or is this all coming out of your ass?

It's coming out of his ass. I saw this exact thread on Cred Forums earlier today.

>MCU

Is that still a thing?