I think im in love with Daredevil...

I think im in love with Daredevil. How come DC is unable to create characters that appeal to women when almost everything Marvel pushes out hits all the right spots?

Harley Queef says hi.

>How come DC is unable to create characters that appeal to women?

I actually got scared for a second there regards OP who has a thing for queefing on guys and has cosplayed as harley

I dont think suicide sqwaad harley is that interesting though. Shes practically a fad for tumblr dwellers because being crazy and geeky is the cool thing as of 2007

Nightwing is

A) gaybait
B) Doesnt matter because he isnt in a single self contained story worth anything and his only break into the mainstream is inside the arkham games

Prodigal, Judas Contract and B&R Reborn.

Now what's Daredevil in? Man Without Fear, Born Again, and...?

>Not craving Buddy Baker AKA Animal Man
>Not lusting for Catman
>Not wanting to be dominated by a bearded Bruce or Clark
Christ OP, just admit you're a fucking dyke.

Girls find different things attractive than guys do though. Im not denying that 99% of male superheroes from DC and Marvel look extremely attractive in one way or another, but being attractive is about more than just looks.

Someone like Nightwing is just an extremely good looking looney tunes homo. Same reason I dont find Dante from DMC that pulling at all

>Someone like Nightwing is just an extremely good looking looney tunes homo
What the christ are you talking about?

Im saying that his "character" is extremely secondary and so far detached from anything that a woman would really find attractive, hes only a good looking peanut amidst a thousand others even if he gets constantly sexualized to hell and back.

Oh thank God, someone who didn't fall for the Nightwing meme.

Did you really post this?

>being attractive is about more than just looks.
Ah yes, I forgot women also love to be abused and treated like shit.

Dick a shit

This is the typical beta that cannot fathom why women find Daniel Craig or Sean Penn attractive.

Because DC can usually only do either Dark & Brooding or Charmingly Awkward. they can't seem to have a psychologically normal person with superpowers.

Because those particular women got shit tastes.

Daredevil yellow? I like nightwing as much a everyone else but daredevil is one of the best written cape characters in comics

Pretty sure you got that backwards, see. Flash, Superman, Ollie, Hal
Name me one Marvel hero that is not fucked up in the head in some way

Who is the best husbando in DC?

Steve Rogers and Scott Summers

This show was hard to watch at points. Why is Matt such an irredeemable asshole?

>Steve "Relic from the past" Rogers who is now a nazi
>Scott Summers, the most fucked up mutant nazi wannabe
I want Hitler to leave.

The OP was talking about "self-contained" stories. I know Daredevil has had tons of great runs but most of them are pretty long and overarching.

>confident
>funny
>kindhearted
>keeps calm under pressure
>natural leader
I'm having a hard time figuring out which part isn't attractive to women, and from what my female friends and other supposed females on Cred Forums tell me, it seems more like you're just an outlier.

>confident
>funny
>kindhearted
>keeps calm under pressure
>natural leader

Exactly. Doesnt seem like a real person at all

How exactly does DD appeal to women?

You want REAL people? What is wrong with you?!

I know this hyperbole but fuck

I dont really know much about daredevil, just started to watch the show last night. Think I want a blind boyfriend now

In the show he is cute, vulnerable but capable, smart, funny etc.

Because boy scouts were so last year.

Also because his environment's so cynical it might as well be leading up to Born Again

Chicks dig blind hot guys.

So you basically need to fuck off to Cred Forums and cream yourself over the actor.

You're as bad as everyone else here, if not worse.

Its not really just about the actor himself, hes well written.

Which is practically the reason why girls love someone like the joker instead of batman. Batman is detached from humanity.

Although being played by supermodels helps.

That sounds surprisingly like what pick up artists try to present themselves as.

Well he does fake being completely blind, and he is a lawyer, a person who specializes in courting...the court..

Charles Manson is real though

We were talking about Nightwing there though

oh...

sorry I was blind to the reply chain

He meant real women.

What the hell do you know about real women?

2scrawny4DD

Yeah cause that what we're all looking for in our sexual fantasies, realism.

Men are more likely to be attracted to pure physicality while for women its often the opposite.

>Scott Summers
>not fucked up in the head
M8 come on.

Just like most of the cape actors.

The point still stands, Realism doesn't enter into play for sexual fantasies.

Yeah, Nolan is a fucking hack, now post BvS Batman.

Affleck Bats in a Daredevil thread?

Aquaman.

Also to answer OP: I think Queen Mera does a good job at appealing to women. From my time lurking on social media, I've seen a lot of admiration for her by the ladies.

With Fisk swearing revenge on Nelson and Murdock, and now suspicious of Murdock's strength, it's pretty much guaranteed DD S3 will be Born Again.

Plus Nuke's already been introduced. Only thing missing is junkie Karen selling Matt out.

Instead of being Junkie karen is gonna sell out Matt cause she thinks it's the right thing to do.

Do you really think they'll go that route for Karen? I can see her drinking more and more to cope with her guilt for killing Wesley but I can't see her becoming a junkie.

That's stupid. Karen doesn't have a motive to sell out considering she was kidnapped and threatened to work with the Kingpin in S1.

The only way she'd break is if they turn her into a junkie, but they wouldn't do that unless they really suspect that she knows who the devil really is.

Ah yes my favorite super hero of all time: Bat Devil.

If ever there was a character who could relate with the ladies, it's this motherfucker right here.

>His eyes are white because he literally doesn't have pupils
>Billionaire but still practices the law to legally protect those who can't protect themselves
>His primary weapons are his fists and his iconic Bat-tons

comes with bat signature sonar sense

Sometimes I wonder if they noticed the coincidence of DD being similar to Batman and when they casted Affleck

>Both having horns and one of the darker characters from both companies
>Both first movies weren't a hit with the critics
>Both characters' scenes in costumes took place at night
>Both fought villains whose gimmick is having good aim

Stop acting like you're the representative of all women.

How is it surprising that people who want to bang chicks try to present themselves as things chicks are attracted to?

It's surprising cause Dick completely fits the fake persona people adopt to get chicks to fuck them.

Why so angry

What's wrong with Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl?

Because for a very long time he's been written by a closet homosexual and a fangirl, so it makes sense they'd write him as their fap fantasy.

Cause you're assuming all women have your horrible taste.

Most impotant part.
He's Blind-as-a-Bat-Man

>Ollie, Hal
>psychologically normal

Man those shows are fucking shit.

Seriously can we all pause for a second and admire how retarded this statement is?

Cuz you sound like my ex who had bizarre and inexplicable taste in men.

In fact, you're probably her.

I'm a grill and DC has superior husbandos

The guy Batman hits swings his gun and shoots the banana peel guy.

What the fuck is OP smoking?
Even if you don't like Dick there are so many.
>Hal
>Arthur
>Steve Trevor
>Mon-El
>Geo-Force
>Alan Scott

And that's just the good boys.

>Doesnt matter because he isnt in a single self contained story worth anything
So youre a gigantic casual who tefuses to read a run?

Oh bullshit youve never read a nightwing comic

This is a really bad post

>How come DC is unable to create characters that appeal to women
That's not true.

The Flashes are at least as much women bait as, say, Spiderman.
And Rick is cute for women too.

>Rich
I mean, Dick. arrrr.

Is this just a thread about a woman who is attracted to fictional characters that are so much more damaged than she is and therefore finds them attractive? I thought it was only guys who got off on the thought of psychologically manipulating their partner, or at least having a blind one so they didn't have to shave and comb their hair.

I don't know, I think both companies have good husbandos.

Truly we should pity her. All those mediocre stories she's missing out on.

In regards to the cinematic universes, marvel simply got the head start. Sure, they have robeet downey, thor outback man, and matty murlock. But they missed out on Henry Hunky Cavil and Ben Affleck.

Me and my aunt literally only ones who watch superhero films and its only because of the beautiful sexy people in them.

Its almost as if the real super powers come from being beautiful.

Ps. Louus lane is ugly.

Yeah a gigantic casual that doesnt buy into the kike technique of extorting money from neckbeards.

Yeah but The Flash is literally a NU UHH MY SUPERHOMO IS MORE POWERFUL U UHH tier "character"

Wasnt me. Im not retarded enough to use U MADD as some sort of a retort even if the opposition is spewing nothing but retarded shit.

Ive never claimed to be "representative" of all women. Feel free to ask around though and youll find out how truly few women find batfleck or kal-angry attractive. Let alone some childishly over-romance novel cover tier bait that Nightwing is.

Or yeah, maybe they do pander to the less-than-intelligent ones. Some people are just stupid.

Almost every movie DC and Marvel are shitting out is pretty assy as of today though. The solo bamfleck movie has potential. Literally the only good things to come out of Marvel in the past 10 years have been the first Iron man movie, Spiderman in civil war and the Daredevil series

Because Nightwing and Wally West haven't actually been used correctly yet.

Wally West is never gonna be in these movies.

>genuinely excited for Harley before SKWAD came out
>didn't expect her in her classic BTAS outfit, but as long as her accent was right I'd be happy
>SKWAD comes out
>constantly switching between a Boston, Brooklyn, generic New Yorker accent or just dropping her accent all together
>quips that wouldn't even make it past the first draft for an MCU movie
>"jokes" that go on way too long like "THE VOICES" or "IS THAT THE STENCH OF DEATH I SMELL?"
>soaks up 90% of the spotlight despite becoming annoying after the first 20 minutes
>mfw

If you had gone back in time and told me the only funny joke in that entire movie was made by Captain fucking Boomerang I would've... Actually, I don't think I'd be that surprised...

Harley Quinn has truly become a cancer, my friend.

I think I speak for the entire community if I award you this honorary neckbeard.

>Dead Pool wasn't anywhere near as "LOLOL SO RANDUMB xD" as people thought
>but Harley Quinn was
2016 has been one fucking bizarre year.

>How come DC is unable to create characters that appeal to women when almost everything Marvel pushes out hits all the right spots?

They do, they just don't pay Disneyshills to say shit like this on social media as much.

I am a grill and batfleck does things to me
DC has all the muscle along with a variety of personality depending on which one you like

Mkay. What about his bbq appeals to you?

If it wasn't for the speech bubble in the Wonder Woman panel, I'd thought Superman is about to rape her.

I'm not seeing a contradiction there

I love that he's selfless and He'll always be smiling even when people hate him
Also I love me a family man with no angst

I didn't know women had specific tastes to be catered to outside of:
>Well-written characters
>Good acting

What do you want? Agendas? Synergy with current events? Someone to drops filibusters?

But I digress. Go back to Cred Forums.

>>Yeah a gigantic casual that doesnt buy into the kike technique of extorting money from neckbeards.
>what is pirating
Opinion discarded right here, if you don't read runs you're a casual, period point blank. If you need "muh safe and easy self contained" you're a legitimate mental midget.

>>Spiderman in civil war
>Can't spell Spider-Man right
>thinks Tony Stark's twink bottom is a good version of the character
>thinks a shitty actor who can't even ditch his British accent to play a guy from Queens is good

You are the worst kind of """""""fan"""""""

> He

>If you need "muh safe and easy self contained"

Self contained stories are literally the only thing worth paying attention to apart from a very few exceptions like Spawn that started completely falling apart before the halfway point

>Deadpool was the pet project of an actual fan, and more importantly is actually a good character with potential that has carried multiple long runs
>HQ is at best a good side character and Joker henchman
>Completely incapable of carrying heir own story
>Always has been annoying in large doses

You're just a cartoonfag who thinks that makes him any better than a moviefag with any understanding of these characters being adapted

Why? State your arguement. Inherently any story has value because execution is the only important element of storytelling. But a longform comic has all the advantages of any serial story and then the advantages of the graphic medium. You're reveling in how little you know about the Superhero genre and the medium of monthly serial comics.
I mean you picked fucking Spawn as a rare exception as opposed to something like Cerebus, Love and Rockets, Lucifer, Hellblazer, The Invisibles, American Splendor, Carl Banks/Don Rosa Duck comics, the list goes on.

Really you're not even using self contained right, because Spawn is a self contained story for most of its existence. What you're looking for is "short form" or "graphic novel"

Just shut up and read a fucking comic.

Fuck off, there are literally tons of great runs

"runs" are 99% of the time contaminated and extremely commercialized products with barely if any artistic integrity with a very, VERY few exceptions

Although it really may be that I havent simply gotten my hands onto a single good one yet, my experience with comics so far has been that ongoing series are uninteresting and sloppily slapped together trash with nothing to wonder about or truly appreciate once you move onto the next issue

I find it hard to believe that anything but the very few exceptions would be any better than your average shonen anime

>"runs" are 99% of the time contaminated and extremely commercialized products with barely if any artistic integrity with a very, VERY few exceptions

>contaminated
What the fuck does this mean? By events? Sometimes comics make good on events, Animal Man has an excellent event issue. One Million was a boon to almost every comic that partook in it. Final Night created an excellent arc in Hitman that gave a unique perspective of what happens to civillians in big events. 52 itself is an amazing comic created because of "commercialized product[ion]" and event "contamination"

What the fuck are you even talking about here? There are many runs by one creator/a writer artist team with serious auteur vision. We've already established you know nothing about this and have somehow confused standalone comics with shared universe comics as you displayed in this post where you think Spawn is a standard big 2 cape comic.

Once again, shut up and read a comic. You think pretending that comics are bad except the easy and safe ones you read makes you seem smart but it makes you seem like a fucking idiot. You think Spawn is a rare example of high quality, you're going to think stuff like Morrison's Animal Man or Saga of the Swamp Thing is mindblowing

Also are you advocating Injustice as a good run? because then you're doubling down on your garbage taste

My mom has the biggest crush ever on him. Used to be a Tonyfag but now she's a Mattfag.

>Lithe and fit
>heroic and brave
>has a wild side
>witty and smart
>but still vulnerable because of his disability and double life
Have you ever had sex?

Kek there are plenty of guys like that. Leave your house sometime.

>This is what bitter beta males actually believe

The sad thing is that right now, because of the Suicide Squad movie, Harley Quin is carrying DC. I'm happy that Rebirth gave newer fans a jumping on point that didn't suck Deadman's balls and cocktease us wuth a Shazam ongoing, but the fact that Harley is their number one seller has me worried. How can such a shit character with such a shit comic sell so damn well? That's like if Squirrel Girl was a top seller. It's fucking bonkers man

Rabid fangirls. Her fanbase is consistent though. I don't mind it.

Yeah, it helps sales and what not, but Harley has to have the worse fan base right now, filled to the brim with "Relationship Goals" fangirls, and neckbearded jalopies who are infected with "Not Muh".

I really could give less of a shit. I don't care about Harley. She's not a good character and they don't put appealing creators on to her book.
Are you a Harley fan? because you're just as bad. She's a stupid standalone character with little to no value.

Little to no value other than being DCs top seller, the book with the lowest quality art, writing, and characters, sells the best. That is what bothers me.

Characterfags. But there is literally no industry where the best of something is the most popular. In fact rather the opposite.

It has nothing to do with quality, everything to do with oversaturation and branding.

Ah, so Gwenpool.

Yep, exactly my friend.

>GwenPool
>oversaturation
Are you deluded? "I don't like it" and "popular on Cred Forums" do not equate to a character less than 2 years old with a total of 8 issues about her being oversaturated.

Not that user, but I think they mean how Gwenpool is a mash up of two oversaturated characters (Gwen Stacey and Deadpool). It makes sense in story, but to someone who hasn't read a single issue of that comic it's going to appear to be nothing more than a cash grab at the most popular things right now. That being said the Gwenpool comic is a lot better than it deserves to bd.

Because you're some fat, balding dude in Mom's basement and not a real woman?

I wish more people would get this.

It's pathetic how some people think they're superior for watching the cartoons and reading Wikipedia.

Holy shit, if you're not baiting you're a depressingly stupid human being.