Nick Animation Podcast Episode 20: The Loud House Sisters

For the last episode of its first season, the Nick Animation Podcast gets the voice actors for its currently top cartoon, The Loud House.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtauVVmQLQY

>We're getting LOUD on the final podcast of season one! Hector is joined by the seven actresses who play the ten sisters on the new hit cartoon THE LOUD HOUSE: Grey Griffin, Lara Jill Miller, Jessica DiCicco, Cristina Pucelli, Nika Futterman, Liliana Mumy and Catherine Taber. It's a Loud lovefest as Hector finds out what it's like to be one of Lincoln's sisters, who went to law school, who was on Family Feud in high school, who’s a champion poker player and so much more.

This is adorable.

That was pretty rad.

did this comic already came out?

Yeah.

And the one before that one.

The Nick Animation Podcast is actually good.
How can this possibly be?

bless you for storytiming these user, i can´t wait for the trade of these comics to come out

I think it helps that the guy who does them actually looks up the person before doing most of them, and asks them really good questions. It's always great to have big guests, but the host is also good at interacting with them.
Unfortunately, I think the only chances you get to have them were during Comic-Con. I doubt Nick would take the time to redistribute them.

All louds are best girls!

>"She also has a wooden dummy under her bed like her character"
>"Oh, is that what they call it?"
It's amazing Nick is cool with uploading this.