/ñ/ Voice Acting Thread

Is dubbing and discussing voice actors of cartoons considered Cred Forums?

I want to have a thread to appreciate the latam dubbing industry.

Here's one of my favorite voice actors of all time, Victor Aguilar, I haven't heard much from him lately since that Jhonny goes to Bollywood movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-3SFajzS_Q
youtu.be/CrlX-WhkNb4?t=7m5s
youtu.be/rFd8d0fptLk?t=2m20s
web.archive.org/web/20051219060157/http://www.primedubb.com/producciones.php?i_subcategoria=4&i_produccion=196
nerdcast.net/doblaje-censurado-pulp-fiction/
simpsonitos.wordpress.com/2008/02/10/los-simpsons-la-pelicula/
simpsonitos.wordpress.com/?s=México
es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:BOJACK_HORSEMAN_CAP1.png
youtu.be/WsW5yYsjSXU?t=3m44s
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=9xH1Qmn4uAg
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Rmr3H3qp4bE
youtube.com/watch?v=CYR-df7fSFY
youtube.com/watch?v=-H7iZDPIG4s
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=1JxqOD7COR0
youtube.com/watch?v=b1_jsOPqZOA&t=2072s
doblajeenargentina.blogspot.com/2012/10/entrevista-irene-guiser-direccion.html
youtu.be/NOURMLPYK1s?t=2m31s
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqCigfmsRxWG1sTVROaDRZamM/view
youtube.com/watch?v=omcXANAsJMo
youtube.com/watch?v=OC12SPvZsHg
youtube.com/watch?v=VvPRWeR5KQk
youtube.com/watch?v=RqMK_QZsvKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rVoJwgEL_1o
youtube.com/watch?v=d0u84pa9Atk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another absolute must is Gerardo Reyero. I saw the dude last year on Peru's Otakufest and he was hilarious.

He has admitted his favorite character of all time is Captain Hero from Drawn Together, and I agree.

>Frieza in other languages sounds like a woman
>Frieza in the Latino dub sounds actually threatening

My favorite voice actress is Rossy Aguirre. She voices Nicole Watterson and is, like, the perfect actress for her. Her Buttercup is also legendary among dubbing fans, and she even dubbed Lady Rainicorn's korean!

As a fun fact, she voiced Krilin all the way from the very first Dragon Ball to the Freeza Saga. Her scream of "Gokuuuuuuuuu" as Krilin fucking blowed up has been a meme among fans.

One of the best actresses, Cristina Hernandez. Her voice has been almost the same among the years as it's very child.like, so she's the prime candidate for dubbing loli characters. And also Natalie Portman, for whatever reason.

Isabel Martiñon, a venerable actress that almost always lands the young boy MC role. Sadly her voice doesn't change much between appareances but she is still very versatile and one of the best actress around.

Jose Arenas, very famous in the industry for dubbing Jake the Dog and giving him a totally amazing raspy voice, added with a lot of Mexican mannerisms. Fans from all LatAm loved it until for whatever reason CNLA decided it was too much and demanded his voice to be neutral from now on (same with the Ice King VA). The show has died since then, at least for us. He is still allowed to use his old Jake voice in conventions and shows, however, so that at least it's a plus.

Fuck, forgot pic. He also dubs Jerry Trainor in every appearance he does.

Here's Mario Castañeda, one of the most prolific actors of all time. He's basically Goku and will be forever. When we got the first DBZ Kai, a lot of the cast was replaced, including him, and fans have turned down that dub, so when he returned for Battle of the Gods and RoF fans fucking exploded with joy. One of my favorite characters of him is Zapp Branigan, he suits him perfectly.

The amazing Beto Velez, AKA Homer Simpson. Beto has a shitload of vocal range, so he did wildly different characters like both Prof. Farnsworth (old, raspy as fuck voice) and Kif (absolutely gay voice) in the same show.

I'm still pissed with the whole Simpsons VA replacement thing. It will never be the same, no matter what the new actors do.

Lalo Garza. This fat fuck is also a great actor, and he voices fucking everything. Notable appareances include Krilin from the Cell Saga onwards, Josh Pecks (SPHERICAL!) and Xander from DT. He also voices Ichigo in the Latam dub of Bleach, so he can be serious when he wants to.

Disregard that, I suck cocks. Here's the not-for-ants version.

>Gunter te volviste reggetonero

I hate the mexicano dub of AT

Patricio Lago. Has a sexy as fuck voice, so he lands roles of young handsome guys. Currently the voice of Drake Bell and remarkably as Arnold of Hey Arnold!. Even although he's still young he already landed a role as Disney XD's announcer.

Wow, she's really fucking good.

Oh shit. I messed up.

Patricio Lago is only the voice of Spiderman in Ultimate Spiderman.

The sexy as fuck lad I talked about is Enzo Fortuna. Here are his notable roles.

Let's talk about the other side of LatAm dubbing, Venezuela.

This old guy here is Luis Perez Pons, also famous for dubbing Mr. Krabs for a looong time. He retired, but then came back for the Second SpongeBob movie.

He dubs a shitload of History Channel shows as interviewed people.

This qt right here is Maria Jose Estevez. Mainly known as the voices of Pearl, for sugfags, and Gwen of Total Drama fame.

A good thing about the SU latin dub is that the three main gems actresses are also singers, so all of the songs are dubbed and translated by them very easily.

Let's get a little ugly.

Here's Patricia Azan, and she is a little crazy. No, really. So therefore she is the absolute best option for dubbing Cartman in South Park. Amusingly, at the same she voices Kyle, so both characters have a great chemistry between them, even more than the main english show if I dare to say.
She also voices Vicky in FOP and other characters.

>All of those actors and actresses that I've always heard for my entire life
>I've always wanted to be part of the dubbing industry
>Zero chances of that happening

H-how do I become a voice actor in the Mexico industry without having studied acting or drama? Help me, /ñ/.

my fucking dubfu, i dunno what´s about her voice, it´s so tomboyish and hnnngggg

it´s fucking awful, specially because of karina altamirano, that woman who voiced princess bubblegum when christine byrd wasn´t voicing her
that MAD show was also unbearable because of her and other terrible actors, the latin america MAD dub was like a playground for shitty VAs

The later seasons where Mario Castañeda was the announcer were fucking golden, though. The first seasons not so much.

>Esta casa parece un prostibulo italoamericano!

I can't believe they actually recorded that line.

>enzo fortuny
>haku
what? i only remember spirited away having a terrible argentinian dub

>Danny's Mom is Fifi/Sally
This explains so many boners

you should study drama tho, unless you want to be fandub tier

i´d be lying if i say that she isn´t the voice i hear when i think of cartman, her work as him in later seasons i find pretty bad tho, i miss when she actually acted him with emotion and made him funny like in the awesom-o and the "i made you eat your parents" episode
vicky is easily her best work tho

I really really hope that wall is built.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-3SFajzS_Q

Later seasons of South Park are fucking horrible in the dub, so that's more of a thing of the dubbing studio instead of her.

She is also old as fuck now.

What if I am innately good?

Then you should still study drama

waifu

she voiced the best waifus

The South Park Mexican dub is horrible, she should remove Kyle from her resume forever.

She's still dubfu tier though.

That man is a legend, like 5 years ago he came to Honduras for Megacom. On his panel he gave a intrincate step by step explanation of how he did his Homer voice, that made me realize that how much skill is neede to be a voice actor, is not simply doing a funny voice on a mic, you really need to put a lot of effort.

>The mask, freeza and cyclops share the same voice
how the fuck would that work?

A few month ago Jesus Barrero Passed away. He did a lot more voices that shown in the picture.

>Forgetting Kuzco

Also do you have the one for the guy who voices Ed and Numbuh 2?

Gerardo is really good.

I was really sad about the news. I was hoping he would be dubbing the new Star Wars movies.

Why don't you post your voice?

>Genji, Numbuh 1 and Ice king share voices
Now i can't help but hear Genji saying " y que le digo le dice le digo no le digo"

I'm at work right mnow but if this thread is still alive by 6 I will dub any requests. In Spanish, of course.

BUMP

You know every time someone makes a thread about Latin america shit, I see enoug people to mantain it for a while, but I never see them posting in spanish, is there a rule agaisnt non-english threads?

So he was the Spanish Toru Furuya.

while I'm not a spanish speaker (Canadian), I send my condolences.

Not this dude but I'm studying drama on the side and might take locución pretty soon

I had an acting gig at a local con and met a good bunch of the VAs in this thread plus some but I got superb advice on technique and life I guess, but none regarding the industry.

Super curious about this.

Y si quieren mandarse una request, de una.

You should have asked based Beto Velez to be his protegeé.

she actually kinda looks like Reggie, thats weird

1. Become a rich fuck owner of media in any language.
2. Hire a ADR studio.
3. Force them to give you a role.

Latin American Spanish dubs are fucking shit tier.
*Censored as fuck.
*Full of localisms.
*Inconsistent adaptations.
*Inconsistent cast.
*Shitty translations.
*Shitty (if there is) adaptation.
*Removes references to Mexico.

That's bullshit. He changed his performance of Jake because he was a massive faggot. Thank God he's banned from Disney.

youtu.be/CrlX-WhkNb4?t=7m5s

They also have this gem.
>Sabía que debiamos reclutar a la travesti azul y a la gritona
>youtu.be/rFd8d0fptLk?t=2m20s

Shit taste. Also:
web.archive.org/web/20051219060157/http://www.primedubb.com/producciones.php?i_subcategoria=4&i_produccion=196

Oddly enough, Disney distributes the film with the argie dub in streaming instead of their own mexican dub.

Gerado Reyero has the sexiest voice in dubbing business, hands down.

I can't see Youtube links due to work. What actually happened? Doblaje Wiki says he changed it due to CN practically ordering him so.

My country is not based enough for good ol' Humberto, we did get Gerardo Reyero and then some. Here's a promo, excuse the facebook.

goo[PUNTO]gl/C4TIwM

Can't access the link, what event is?

That's odd, maybe the URL shortener messed something up.

It's called Super Fan-Fest Quito 2016, it's the pinned post in the event page.

>*Removes references to Mexico.

??? You serious?

It's really interesting seeing living people on these things.

Nah, I'm at work, can't access Facebook.

I'm a Perufag and have been wanting to be a professional dubber from quite some time.

What did he told you?

>no one talks about Pepe Toño Macias
He made James legendary

>Removes references to Mexico

ÓRALE WEEZING, USA TU ALIENTO DE CHALUPA HEDIONDA

I can't post his image collage since it involves the forbidden toon.. Same with Elsa Covian.

Like I said we didn't really go into the industry but they all stressed the importance of acting and making sure that this is the sort of path you'd like to go and adapts to your skills. Like some actors being good at theater but fall flat performing and even some VAs being able to sing while others can't. Adapting yourself to the work you'd like to do and if it's your thing then roll with it.

An then it evolved into some sort of life/career advice from Reyero himself that "fighting" for your dreams is bullshit since fighting evokes struggle and exhaustion. It's more of a stream of hard work and love for your craft that actually gets you results.

He then complimented my voice, I got my autographs, thanked them all for their time and left. It might as well have been my happiest moment this year, I'm so glad I had a staff pass to sneak inside.

nerdcast.net/doblaje-censurado-pulp-fiction/
>simpsonitos.wordpress.com/2008/02/10/los-simpsons-la-pelicula/
>simpsonitos.wordpress.com/?s=México

>:^)

I'm really happy for you, user.

So, what are your plans? Do you want to be a VA? Is there even an Ecuatorian industry of VActing?

Garza (a close friend of Arenas) says that Arenas got butthurt with the order to stop with the mexican slang.

Yeah, but if CN ordered him to do so, what else could he do? Not dub him anymore?

Also dont forget about his god tier voice acting in V for vendetta.

By the way Its cool to see that so many perufags browse Cred Forums, I thought I was alone.

I'm still fairly fresh in the acting department but it's been pretty exciting so far, I already get to play with my voice and people love it but for now I'll look out for voice-only gigs and maybe finally taking that radio class.

Dub industry is non-existent outside of Mexico and Venezuela as far as I know but hey, there are some voice acting guilds on the internet that get some good traffic and offers, that and investing in a good mic could be a good starting point.

CN ordered him to stop using slang, not to voice him as If he was dying of cancer. It still was a stupid decision from CN since the spontaneous use of slang is one of the things that made Jake's voice so memorable.

I've been posting for a while now, mainly contributing to the Condorito threads and searching for that legendary nude Yayita joke.

we should hang out sometime

How exactly did you began VA? I'm currently studying engineering but I've always wanted to VA, even if there's no industry here for that.

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, even without the slangs he could have still voiced him raspy as always. What a douchebag.

Oh I'm not VA'ing yet, that's what I meant with looking for voice-work. I'm mayoring on Zoology with a minor in Acting and I mostly do theater and the occasional gig.

I fit the role of [BIG ASS GUY] with [DEEP ASS VOICE] so its unusual enough here to land me some roles and it actually helps with scientific expositions in my mayor so I'm all set.

To be fair, the first half of 5.2 season had an excess of slang that ruined dramatic moments, being "James" the very worst offender.

>Dub industry is non-existent outside of Mexico and Venezuela as far as I know

You're so wrong. Disney, Sony and Discovery dubs mostly in Argentina. The turkish telenovelas are dubbed in Chile. A lot of Netflix stuff is dubbed in Colombia.

Guess I didn't know far enough. We mostly get brazilian telenovelas here and I annoy the shit out of my mom whenever I visit by pointing out the VAs whenever I pass by.

Do you know which studio dubbed Bojack Horseman then? I was so pleasantly surprised when I heard that dub.

Shame they changed Jake's voice in the latest episodes. He sounds less like his Etemon self.

They are now but in the '80s and 90s, they sound fairly good. Then money bubble burst for countries like Venezuela, and now get voice acting that has good intention but really shit execution as the result of people wanting to save money using amateur studios instead.

AHI MADRE.

Henckahontas, an angeleno ADR studio founded by the original Latin American Spanish VA of Pocahontas, Natalia Hencker.

es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:BOJACK_HORSEMAN_CAP1.png

Chile occasionally gets voice acting work.

All of that flaws are quite present in 90s mexican dubs.

I can relate to some of you guys.

I'm Canadian and am a huge fan of Canadian voice actors based in Vancouver but we rarely get any dubs done up here compared to the US these days.

HITEN MITSURUGI-RYU

I can totally hear Henry.

I remember in one of the Pichu Bros specials Meowth refers to his rice balls as gorditas de chicharron

QUALITY dub.

She also dubs my waifu, Lime from Saber Marionette J.

Ur waifu is shit.

OP.
Dont forget the voice of beast wars megatron and giovanni from pokemon, Faust VIII from SMJ.

Or the guy who voices nicholas cage,

Newfag. That's what Cred Forums is for.

I actually agree with most of it. Mainly the inconsistency in adaptation and cast

I know technically it's not Cred Forums but.

>that feel when 80% of the voice cast was just Big Bob Pataki.

Joking aside, I always thought this had a fantastic latino dub.

With actual cartoons? yes.
Anime in the 90s? No. It was great that sometimes they just flat out translated directly from japan rather than translating from the english dub.

I can't stomach the newest Digimon anymore, what were America thinking with those shitty dubs? Now we have to roll with them too.

Just censor the pic of the horse in question and put its name in there

i wish we could get a nichijou or azumanga daioh well done latin dub, seems ideal

Dubbing for animation in general has gone down in quality these years so not.

>That feel when most of the dub voices of Avatar TLA (which was pretty good) are just doing Turkish Soap Operas now and nothing else.

Makes me sad cause Estudio DINT is chilean and I'm a chileanfag.

Ranma has a very shitty translation. The DB dubs were censored as fuck, in fact the original Dragon Ball series has cut footage thanks to Televisa. DBZ was self censored thanks to Gloria Rocha and her "I must protect the kids" self imposed job.

Dragon Ball Z has a inconsistent-as-fuck cast thanks to the troubles of Salgado regarding pays and unions. At one point, he had all his bridges burned, being the reason of the the moving of Intertrack to Cuernavaca.

They also dub stuff for Netflix (tho Scream went to Colombia) and quite some stuff for Discovery Networks.

>DB dubs were censored as fuck.

You sure? I remember them showing basically everything in DB and in DBZ. Maybe there were multiple dubs? All i remember was watching it on ETC TV and I remember there it had everything.

FYI, cutting footage isn't the only way of censorship.

youtu.be/WsW5yYsjSXU?t=3m44s

Also, the vid shows the footage cuts that were common in the original DB.

It isn't.
Now fuck off wetback, this is an american website.

btw a true patrician consumes foreign media with subs, just saying

True. I even watch Pingu with subs.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=9xH1Qmn4uAg

>latam co/ va/dub voices
>post weeb characters

If you are going to do this at least do it right you taco riders.

Well, Sol Nieto (pic) has the best Mah-bel of this side of the Atlantic Ocean.
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Rmr3H3qp4bE

I guess, but Im not going there to talk about cartoons.

He also voiced the lead in the only known Latin America dubbed hentai

That was one of the worst Sensaciones Sonicas dub ever, worse than second half season 3-first half season 4 Adventure Time and worse than Mad. In the same tier than the first Wrestlemania movie.

>the only known Latin America dubbed hentai
Sauce me right the fuck now, I'm Latin American and I've never heard of this (that I'm aware). I don't care if it's terrible.

I know there are many roles left out of the pics, but this one should really include Al Bundy as one of his more notable roles.

a great V.A that's how it works

Got any more info about it? Like when was it dubbed or the staff? (Seems they used pseudonyms)

Darling

The studio only can be Suite Sync, as it features a prominent presence of the Urban clan in main roles (compare the dark age of the AT dub with this one). The dub date is circa 2010-13, when Flores was still a regular of the studio and the Urbans began to kill the usual ADR studio quality.

>argentina dub
I hate the balndness of most of their talent, the are some good actors here and there but the rest are utter shit

K, m8.

>cutting footage
Present in the first 60 episodes yeah, after that it was some adaptions with some diry dialogues but nothing else besides

>argentinigger detected

PATY CHAPOY
A
T
Y

C
H
A
P
O
Y

>watching Married... with Children
>dubbed
Commit sodoku.

*sudoku

I wish Barrero played Tuxedo Mask. Pure poetry

>Sandy
What a stupid name.

What does mexi/co/ thinks about Bamham dub?.

I believe the dude who dubs El Guason improved a lot in Arkham Knight. And Bats taco voice actor is as good as Conroy.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYR-df7fSFY

youtube.com/watch?v=-H7iZDPIG4s

If Return to Arkham gets a dub, i would buy it brand new, full price.

If you understand the foreign language, subs are just a distraction. If you don't, you miss stuff for having to read. So, dubs are master race.

Also his Hero voice or Capitanazo as he's known around here was godly

Rossy Aguirre best girl

Whoah so many individuals getting so many choice roles.

Voice acting in the west is clearly the minor leagues.

If you have a reading minimum, you won't be distracted reading subs.

>minimizing the issue

Enjoy your crap dubs

Not him, but at least we got all the lewd parts of early DB intact.

Bulma showering was my very first boner.

>Si me necesitan voy a estar en la cueva del heroe... JALANDOME la solucion.

>Eso es ilegal tambien? Vaya. Realmente soy un pesimo superheroe.

>ACTIVANDO ESCUDO DEL HEROE!

>Ahi fue cuando aprendimos la dura verdad, nada les espera a las estrellas de los realitys.

>Tengo un nuevo nombre para ti dos-manos, SIN-TRIPAS!

really dub-hero sold these and many more lines with his performance, reyero kicked a lot of ass back then.

Whne Married With Children aired there were no option but to watch it dubbed

>Whne Married With Children aired there were no option but to watch it dubbed
How about the chilean version of the show? That's the best.

He's like 20 in that pic, it needs an update. I saw him at a con back in July.
Escuchar "Es esferica! ESFERICA!"en vivo fue genial

>>that feel when 80% of the voice cast was just Big Bob Pataki.
Oh God, yes. All those background characters. I didn't realize until now.
Also I love that Fuu and Nadja share voice actress, since the character designer is the same.

>How about the argentine version of the show? That's the best.

FTFY.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=1JxqOD7COR0

which con

Neither here, by the look of this thread.

Lmao.

It's true that he is a true bro?

Thanks to Cloverway.

HAHAHAHA

>is there a rule agaisnt non-english threads?
A Cred Forums mod/janitor/whatever said that was against the rules to post in non-English languages outside .

She makes any dub decent, except the mexican South Park one, that one sucked ass.

She's so much better than Kristen Schaal

But no one would watch Azumanga Daioh or Nichijou. Well, Nichijou could work on Disney Channel...

Nice numbahs.

CN gets away with a lot of that shit.

Actually, that's because Warner Bros. produces those dubs, not CN Latin America. CN LatAm is quite scissors happy regarding their shows, hell, they have reached the point of muting words like "stupid". Fortunaly, outside Turner-owned channels their shows are shown uncut.

What about Disney?

It was awful m8, I was really excited about it but it was a let down
Specially Batman and Nightwing, they had the worst voices
>as good as Conroy
Fuck off with your shitty taste, the only one as good as Conroy was Framk Maneiro

Disney Character Voices it's the most faggot company of the whole business.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b1_jsOPqZOA&t=2072s
>you can't say "black" or "white", "cute" or "ugly", "fat" or "skinny" and any religious reference it's a no-no

Interview with the musical director of several Disney shows in Argentina (like Dave, the barbarian):

>¿El cliente determina ciertos aspectos antes de empezar a adaptar esas canciones?
>Sí, en el caso de Disney puntualmente, hay un Departamento que se llama “Compliance”. Ellos son los que supervisan previamente todas las letras de las canciones. Hay palabras que no se pueden utilizar, como por ejemplo “Dios” (consideran que es una falta de respeto nombrarlo en vano y a cada rato), “pisar” (tiene connotaciones sexuales: el gallo pisa a la gallina), y obviamente ninguna clase de insultos.
>doblajeenargentina.blogspot.com/2012/10/entrevista-irene-guiser-direccion.html

They have gotten worse as time pass by. Now, they don't even allow "Christmas".

Back then in 2004, they allowed "Dear God".

>youtu.be/NOURMLPYK1s?t=2m31s

>Darling
That hentai ova about the guy who draw hentai manga?. Maaan, that was the very first hentai ova i watched and fapped to ever

Oh god I remember reading this.

>Pisar tiene connotaciones sexuales

Unless your target demographic happens to be made of chickens, this is a huge fucking stretch, disney.

It's because lots of hispanics have chickens. I still can't believe they allowed the "god of destruction" line regarding Bill Cipher.

well, damn.

Here's a more laconic list (courtesy of TV Tropes):
>Disney censors "death" and its related words, "saint", "naked", "God", "holy", "sin", "heaven", "pray", "tragedy", "Christmas", "demon", "devil", "exorcism", "anointed water", "stupid", "idiot", "moron" and "fat".

I had chickens when I was a kid, man. Whenever the maid or my dad said something like "el gallo pisó a la gallina" I always imagined that it just had to step on the hen so that it could lay eggs. Because that's the first thing that came to mind when I heard the word "pisar".

>Christmas

Maybe in the U.S but I'm pretty sure that there's no equivalent for "the holidays" in la

>Maybe in the U.S but I'm pretty sure that there's no equivalent for "the holidays" in la

You're wrong.

From Gravity Falls' Weirdmageddon Part 1:
>Original version: My dad made me and my brothers do apocalypse training every year instead of Christmas.
>Dubbed line: Mi papá nos obligaba a entrenar para el apocalipsis durante las fiestas
>Translated dubbed line: My dad made us do apocalypse training during the holidays

>drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqCigfmsRxWG1sTVROaDRZamM/view

10:41 if you wanna chech

>ITT: Wall Builders

It is kind of stupid honestly, besides do people here complain that much about that stuff?

When they replaced "STAN PINES DEAD" with "The end of Stan Pines", yes, people do complained.

No, i mean the whole religious and "pisar" thing and all that stuff, is there any vocal group of people asking not to mention God in freaking anything and not saying christmas and stuff? I haven't hear about that.

A Cred Forums poster said that Raúl Aldana (the creative director of Disney dubs) was a religious fanatic. Disney Latino gave their explanation in image. For me, it must be orders from the HQs of DCV in Los Angeles, that kind of reasoning is very American-like.

>Only mexico is /ñ/

>is there any vocal group of people asking not to mention God in freaking anything and not saying christmas and stuff?
AFAIK, no, there isn't. That's why pretty much any company who isn't Disney allows to say it.

No soy tu papá esta noche, Billy. ¡Soy MOGAAAAAR!

Well CN didn´t mind Rolf's classic line "Mi carne me pide sol y sexo"

>Mi flesh ask me sun and sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=omcXANAsJMo

Are you serious m8?

Read I'm going to concede the fact that they didn't cut it from their broadcasts.

Also, they allowed this:
>Sabía que debiamos reclutar a la travesti azul y a la gritona

>Cartoon Network allows a 10 year old child to ask for sex

>Disney doesn't even allow its characters to mention god

kek.

On the other hand, Disney never cuts a frame of their shows. CN it's the exact opposite.

Also, Disney has this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=OC12SPvZsHg
They censored the agony screams of Preston.

Hold up, did they change Bill's voice actor from season 1? I remember that his voice used to be more similar to Hirsch's. Haven't watched the dubbed season 2 of gravity falls btw.

It's so bad its good.
No, really.
youtube.com/watch?v=VvPRWeR5KQk

28 seconds in and this is the most embarrased I've been all year.

No, it has been always the same. Maybe they used more/other voice changers, but the VA always was Sebastián Castro Saavedra (pic related).

weird

youtube.com/watch?v=RqMK_QZsvKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rVoJwgEL_1o

I liked the first one better

Me too.

the fuck...

I've finded a short film starred by the Latin American VA of Gravity Falls' Wendy.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0u84pa9Atk

>that wierd high-pitched muffled voice
The true horror in this series

I'm absolutely using that technique tho.

Everyone south to the frontier are /ñ/ [spoilers]exepto Brazil[/spoilers]

well I fuck up

Kek.

>finded
Shit nigger at least use Google Translate

You are in /ñ/, we say jej

>Frank Maneiro.

Well, your taste is shit to me. Frank was only good in Mask of the Phantasm and some early episodes. In the rest he sounded like he was bored. Also, he sounds too old, like he's more suited for Batman Beyond.

Jesus Sejias (the voice Bats had in the first episodes) was better.

I even wanted Arkham Knight Batman voice actor (Idzi Dutkiewicz) to dub Batfleck in the DCEU.

Idzi "I sound exactly the same in everything I do" Dutkiewicz? Don't make me laugh!

>Not wanting based Rene Garcia as the voice of Batfleck
>Not wanting some Hypercrisis shit with Vegeta vs new Goku
You really have shit taste faggot