ITT: Episodes where the show jumped straight into the shark

>ITT: Episodes where the show jumped straight into the shark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPnAGLTYQSA
youtube.com/watch?v=wYCKHlv1S3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkh03biewg
youtu.be/wYCKHlv1S3Y?t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MMC or lisa goes gaga.

Breezy is one of my all time favorite episodes of the show.

>muh fanfiction

Dropped this show eons ago

What's wrong with it?

Picture unrelated.

Nothing, people get buthurt Finn got his arms back and threw a tantruma that it ruined all the build up, when all it really did was add an additional step to it.

And at the same time, they miss all the beauty of this episode.

Most people who complain about Adventure Time don't understand that the Arm arc is not over.

I don't understand the hate for this episode. So... forget it.

>Most people who complain about Adventure Time don't understand that the Arm arc is not over.

Didn't this episode air like years ago? When will that arc be over then?

Uh? The arm arc has been going since basically season 1.

It might be over with the end f the series.

Finn has casual relationships with all the princesses in ooo, friendzones a bee who acts nice but only wants to deflower him and gets raped by lumpy space princess.

>and gets raped by lumpy space princess.
He doesn't. He simply goes with the tongue instead of just lipkissing and could have stopped her if he actually didn't want that.

1 what is imagery?
2 stop victim blaming

1 In this case what we see is what is happening. Kiss with tongue.
2 this is no victim blaming because there is no victim. Finn wasn't forced into anything. and didn't consider himself raped or having been subjected to anything against his will after the kiss.

>1 what is imagery?
It wasn't a metaphor for anything, you know? it was tongue kissing.

Hiatus

Hiatus, pissing off the fans like pic related.

Of course there'll still be faggots who swallow the writer's load like this fag , but most people have moved on from it. Lost its spark. Old news. Out of style.

>Of course there'll still be faggots who swallow the writer's load like this fag
No.

Simply stating facts.

>pissing off the fans like pic related.
There was no real reason to be pissed by that episode, honestly.

Some people have Stockholm syndrome when it comes to this show.

And some people have hate goggles when it comes to any shows. a soon as it get one or two bad episodes (and season 5 had bad episodes, infamously so), they start to hate everything after it even if it's good.

It actually ffel good to be imune to the lasting effect of a bad episode, thus allwing me to enjoy the good stuff.

>Uh? The arm arc has been going since basically season 1.

How can they have an arc going since season 1 if they only introduced all the "DEEPEST LORE" in like season 2?

It basically ruined the entire show. This is the episode that pretty much confirmed that the creators of the show would never stick with breaking the status quo, and did away with the plotline of Finn losing his arm that they had been hinting at since very early in the show.

It also ruins the entire character of Finn, who uncharacteristically goes kissing many girls in one single episode, and makes him be obsessed with BP after he had supposedly gotten over her; and it ruins LSP's character by making her a rapist just because the boarded wanted to insert his personal experiences on it. This episode's pacing is also a mess, and the plot is terrible.

The "arcs" in AT are more like a scattergram.

I only kept watching this show to see how the storylines they so eagerly set up will end........which they havent. I still have fucking questions and they keep serving up half baked attempts to emulate the older seasons. They can't decide whether to build lore, change the status quo (which ALWAYS goes back. See stakes. ) or just have a silly episode.
Stakes was actually kinda good to me until the ending. This show used to be my all time favorite but it kills me nowadays. I put up with episodes like breezy because it felt like we were going somewhere. But here we are at season 7 or 8 and I don't feel we accomplished shit Besudes return to fucking status quo. I can't believe the only redeeming quality about this show are waifus now. I'm done. I've officially given up on modern cartoons. Nothing can fix the hole in my heart forged by this show. This used to be my favorite show but now I don't want to be associated with it, I feel embarassed watching this now. That's how painful this show is, coming from a guy who was 12 when it came out, the same age as finn when the show dropped. I'm done with this and modern cartoons.

>This is the episode that pretty much confirmed that the creators of the show would never stick with breaking the status quo
Have you not paid any attention. the staus quo has been broken several time already. It just that it is more progressive than actually radical. Finn has grown up an matured snce the beginning of the show.

>and did away with the plotline of Finn losing his arm that they had been hinting at since very early in the show.
Textbook example of >threw a tantruma that it ruined all the build up, when all it really did was add an additional step to it.
THE ARM ARC IS NOT OVER. Fuck the resent events of the finn sword and how his grass swor arm has now somehow affected that sword has just escalated things.

>It also ruins the entire character of Finn, who uncharacteristically goes kissing many girls in one single episode
Uh? this behaviour fitted completely the mental state he was in.

>and makes him be obsessed with BP after he had supposedly gotten over her;
Now you are just seeing things that aren't there. What the episode concluded to was him moving over and focussing back to being an hero.notice how there is no more teenage romance drama after this.

>and it ruins LSP's character by making her a rapist
She was not made a rapist.

> just because the boarded wanted to insert his personal experiences on it
Yes, how dare cretor express themselves and their own life experience through their wrok. what do they think creativity is for?

> This episode's pacing is also a mess, and the plot is terrible.
Both the pacing and the plot were nice and smooth.

>s and they keep serving up half baked attempts to emulate the older seasons.
Most recent seasons has tons of great episodes.

>Fuck the resent events of the finn sword and how his grass swor arm has now somehow affected that sword has just escalated things.

>Yes, how dare cretor express themselves and their own life experience through their wrok. what do they think creativity is for?

You're not a native English speaker, are you user?

>breezy
>that episode where CJ is introduced in RS
>that spongebob episode where gary leaves spongebob because he's playing a game for weeks nonstop

I am not.

though I should have spelled "recent" better. i tend to mess up when I type fast, trying to follow several active threads at the same time.

I can't believe there is so much hate for an episode who is all in all all right, when "The Red Throne" exists.

They were goodish at best to me.

When the status quo is broken it just goes back to the same after the boarders got too scared and didn't know what could be made with those changes (Jake's kids, the arm, FP, etc). I'm not sure what you wrote about the arm arc, but if they build up to it for 4 years, and then do away with it in a few episodes, it's just a sign that they have no idea what they're doing.

>this behaviour fitted completely the mental state he was in.

Finn had already been sad before and he always went adventuring, not kissing girls for no good reason, when what he had always done, and even what he does in episodes that happen afterwards is just going adventuring.

>She was not made a rapist.
Did you not watch the episode? She literally rapes Finn, if the genders had been swapped no one would deny it was rape. Since LSP was the only character that apparently fit the description of the girl that raped Jmoyns, then her character got ruined, and his self insertion was harmful for the show.

>Both the pacing and the plot were nice and smooth.
God no, the whole Breezy thing is awfully made, and the way the episode is resolved comes out of nowhere and feels very rushed, just like many episodes in this show.

Hall of Egress was delicious, to me.

And Corssover was awesome.

Season 6 had also lots of great stuff.

>When the status quo is broken it just goes back to the same after the boarders got too scared and didn't know what could be made with those changes (Jake's kids, the arm, FP, etc). I'm not sure what you wrote about the arm arc, but if they build up to it for 4 years, and then do away with it in a few episodes, it's just a sign that they have no idea what they're doing.
You couldn't be more wrong. You look at the big sudden stuff when the actual change are slow and gradual. Nothing is really back to the same.

they aren't afraid of change, they are just being subtle with it.

>, but if they build up to it for 4 years, and then do away with it in a few episodes,
No, they didn't. the arm arc is still going on. Currently, Finn's right arm is a growing plant and it ook like it is still going to go womewhere else.

>Finn had already been sad before and he always went adventuring, not kissing girls for no good reason, when what he had always done, and even what he does in episodes that happen afterwards is just going adventuring.
Uh? did you complelty forget the previous episodes where he had come over a really bad break up and his father betrayal and was still not over with that? all of the bad experience he had carreid over, hwas able to get over in this episode. And Finn has always been a playa with the princess.

>Did you not watch the episode? She literally rapes Finn, if the genders had been swapped no one would deny it was rape.
Wrong. it was not rape. First they didn't have sex, they just kissed with the Tongue. Second, Finn could have stopped LSP any time he wanted. If it was gender reversed,it would be Finn being forthcoming to Muscle Princess and no one would call it rape.

>Since LSP was the only character that apparently fit the description of the girl that raped Jmoyns,
Jmoyns was not raped, he never stated to be raped either. he just had a bad first time. You do know that having a bad ex experience doesn't mean it is rape, right?

>God no, the whole Breezy thing is awfully made, and the way the episode is resolved comes out of nowhere and feels very rushed, just like many episodes in this show.
No, that's the ten minute format rhythm.

And it does not come out of nowhere. It's clearly explained that the bad mood of Finn is affecting the flower and when Finn is finally able to move on, and get back to hero business, his flower grow back and form into an arm shape.

You do know that his arm is not an actual arm, but a plant that is shape like one, right?

>they aren't afraid of change, they are just being subtle with it.
They're being so subtle that when they make a big sudden change they revert it so they can do more subtle ones, right? And Finn's voice changing over time is not a status quo change btw.

>Currently, Finn's right arm is a growing plant and it ook like it is still going to go womewhere else.
It always looks like things are always going somewhere else, and they never actually do.

> his flower grow back and form into an arm shape

This shit comes out of nowhere and your explanation for it is based on your own speculation, and it's not explained in the episode, it just happens.

I'd like to keep discussing your points but I can barely understand what you're saying.

>They're being so subtle that when they make a big sudden change they revert it so they can do more subtle ones, right?
It's simply unrelated. the characters change and mature through their experiences and this is what truly matter.

What really affected Finn was not the arm loss, it was the betrayal of his father. And he matured in accepting the true nature of his dad and get over what he did to him.
> And Finn's voice changing over time is not a status quo change btw.
Compared to the start of the show, the way Finn interact with Ice King, Princess Bubblemgum, or Flame Princess has completely changed.

>It always looks like things are always going somewhere else, and they never actually do.
But the do. they just go in direction you don't expect, which is for the best, honestly. Th latest development of the arm arc ishow it has now affected the finn sword.

> and your explanation for it is based on your own speculation
There is zero speculation. the doctor literally say his mood affect the flower. We know the life juice has affect the Grass sword which the flower comes from and that it can also take various shape according to the need of his user. We literally see it growing an shaping up. It was foreshadowed.
>and it's not explained in the episode, it just happens.
Not everything need to be spelled out, you know.

>I'd like to keep discussing your points but I can barely understand what you're saying.
What did you not understand.

>the characters change and mature through their experiences and this is what truly matter.
So you're defending them being afraid of not changing the status quo and pussying out when anything big happens, good to know.

>the way Finn interact with Ice King, Princess Bubblemgum, or Flame Princess has completely changed.
Yeah, that changed around season 3 and then they didn't really change at all. If you use Season 1 as an indicator this is a completely different show.

The doctor just says "flowers thrive on good vibes", that's far from being effective foreshadowing. What happened is that the artists didn't want to work on Finn's different character design and swapped to the old one for their own convenience.

>What did you not understand.
pls learn 2 spoken prper englis

dropped the show after this ep. it's just disgusting.

>So you're defending them being afraid of not changing the status quo and pussying out when anything big happens, good to know.
I am not defending them of being afraid of changing ht estatus quo, I am saying that THEY HAVE CHANGED THE STATUS QUO and are not afraid of doing so. Just because they are not in your face about doesn't mean it isn't happening.

>Yeah, that changed around season 3 and then they didn't really change at all.
Except Ice King is currently still changing and might even get cured (or something else far worse, depending of how Betty mess up).

>The doctor just says "flowers thrive on good vibes", that's far from being effective foreshadowing.
No, but if you combine it with the fact that it has previously been in contact with life juice from the prison guardian, then you statr gettong something.

>What happened is that the artists didn't want to work on Finn's different character design and swapped to the old one for their own convenience.
Now you are just being silly.

>pls learn 2 spoken prper englis
I am trying to be as clear as possible.

You should have keep going there is many good episode after this. And there isn't really anything disgusting in that episode.

>THEY HAVE CHANGED THE STATUS QUO
kek, can you give me examples on big changes not being reverted or made pointless just a few episodes later? I have many examples on the contrary (FP, the arm, Jake's kids, the Prismo stuff, the whole Lich - Enchiridion thing that gets wished away, etc.).

>Except Ice King is currently still changing and might even get cured
He's been involved in that plot for how many years now?

>if you combine it with the fact that it has previously been in contact with life juice...
Never actually mentioned and it's just an assumption, in the actual concept of the episode, the entire thing with the arm comes out of nowhere.

>Now you are just being silly.
He gets an arm that looks exactly like the one he used to have except he has a thorn that is never shown except when they need it for plot convenience.

I don't see how you are still defending this episode, this one together with Fire and Ice and the Red Throne pretty much killed 99% of this show's fanbase and it's for good reason, truly Rebecca Sugar was the only good character writer in the show.

>kek, can you give me examples on big changes not being reverted or made pointless just a few episodes later?
>(FP, the arm, Jake's kids, the Prismo stuff, the whole Lich - Enchiridion thing that gets wished away, etc.).
Congratulation, wrong on all account,
Finn's arm is now a plant.
Finn and FP are now good friend who respect each other instead of being lovers/distraught ex
Prismo has revealed he is actually working for someone else
Lich is now a big baby
The Enchiridion has actually served its purpose as a portal.
The wish has caused the existence of a parallel universe (farmworld)

>He's been involved in that plot for how many years now?
That plot has only started in season 7 when Betty has started messing with the crown.

>Never actually mentioned and it's just an assumption
Not everything need to be spelled out you know. And no, it's not an assumption. We know it has absorbed the life juice and we know it react to the mood and we have seen it grown in reaction to Finn. It doesn't need to be a fact, you were saying it cames out of nowhere. that there is a cohernet explantion is enough to proof that statement wrong.

>I don't see how you are still defending this episode
Precisely because it is the episode that undo the damge done in Fire Ice and Red Throne. This is the episode that changeFinn form a drama teenager in love drama to an actual mature person by him getting over his emotional pain.

Also, it's fun and has nice songs.

Bubblinefag yet again sucking off Adventure Time's shitty writers yet again

Why am I not surprised

>Congratulation, wrong on all account,
lol
>Finn's arm is now a plant.
Yeah, look at the point about that I made here>Finn and FP are now good friend who respect each other instead of being lovers/distraught ex
Wow, so they got rid of the character and Finn actually regressed into being obsessed with PB again, awesome.

>Prismo has revealed he is actually working for someone else
Death doesn't matter kids, we can just bring back dead characters when we want

>Lich is now a big baby
I actually liked this change as a comedic plot point.

>The Enchiridion has actually served its purpose as a portal.
>The wish has caused the existence of a parallel universe (farmworld)
That parallel universe gets undone in the same two parter so who cares?

>That plot has only started in season 7
It's been going on since we discovered Marcy and Simon's backstory

>no, it's not an assumption.
That "cohernet explanation" you just wrote is for all intents and purposes an assumption.

>the episode that undo the damge
I think it worsened the damage, judging by how many people quit the show back then and by this very thread, I can safely say its reception was very negative.

What does Bubbline have to do with this?

>Yeah, look at the point about that I made here
You didn't made any.
Finn has a plant arm now. You haven't disproved it.
>Wow, so they got rid of the character and Finn actually regressed into being obsessed with PB again, awesome.
They didn't got rid of FP at all and Finn isn't being obsessed over PB. he has moved over her just like has with FP. Recently, he was into Wizzard Huntress.
So wrong again.
>Death doesn't matter kids, we can just bring back dead characters when we want
Cosmic being with godly power are hard to kill, I don't think kids will be confused by this. Also, "Is that you?" was an awesome episode". Also, it allow a return to farmworld for an other great episode.

>That parallel universe gets undone in the same two parter so who cares?
Wrong, the parallel universe still exist

>It's been going on since we discovered Marcy and Simon's backstory
Yes, but the plot to restore the IK sanity only started in season 6 and only really get moving in season 7.

>That "cohernet explanation" you just wrote is for all intents and purposes an assumption.
Yet it is enough to dismiss the "it come out of nowhere" statement. Also, not everything need to be spelled out.

>I think it worsened the damage, judging by how many people quit the show back then and by this very thread
Fan complainging doesn't matter, what matter is the quality of the show and that episode effectively undo all the bad lingering issue caused by Fire and Ice and Red throne and fixed Drama-finn into mature Finn.

People complaining here are just "MUH ARM" morons who can't think for 5 seconds that it actually doesn't undo anything about Finn's arm.

I am actually not a Bubbline shipper.

No not Bubbline, BubblineFAG.

He's a faggot who comes in every AT related thread and defends EVERY fucking flaw people have about the show, as you can see what this topic has derailed into. You can tell it's him by most of his arguments comprised of "Finn's a grown adult now!" and shit like that.

He's nicknamed Bubblinefag because he adores it and because he writes off anyone who doesn't like the dyke pandering as "Mad Fubblefags"

>MMC
>not MMDW
pleb taste

>gets raped by lumpy space princess
what?!

I'm not reading a tenth of the essays people are writing in here, good lord.

Breezy was shit and is pretty important to the overall show because it symbolized that, no matter what happens, if the show thinks something is too hard or annoying to do they'll just hit the reset button on everything to make it easier. The setting certainly allows that and so does the staff's lack of shame.

But, if you can live with that, shows still just fine. With the way AT is set up there's never gonna be one thing that does irreparable damage to the show because it'll just be shrugged off and the norm will be maintained. So if you're okay with that then the show should still be solid to this day, which it is for me likely because I'm a nerd with bad opinions. But as it goes.

Breezy

how did a 5-minute short about a kid talking to moon abraham lincoln turn into this anyway

the power of deepest lore my friend

>Congratulation, wrong on all account,
youtube.com/watch?v=cPnAGLTYQSA

My problem with the episode wasn't the arm regrowing, it was the Degrassi plotline. It was the episode that made me realize that I just didn't want to watch this show anymore, not because it made me upset, but because it illustrated that this just wasn't the same show I used to like. We'd been getting similar episodes for a while now, like the tower building episode or the one where FP fights Ice King, but I think Beezy's the one that said "stories like these are going to be a part of the show from now on".

>He's a faggot who comes in every AT related thread and defends EVERY fucking flaw people have about the show,
One, I have never been shipping Marceline and Bubblegum. Two, I have always stated that Fire and Ice and Red Throne are terrible.

So no, you have the wrong person, there.

>as you can see what this topic has derailed into.
The thread has never been derailed, we have been talking about OP's topic all along.

>You can tell it's him by most of his arguments comprised of "Finn's a grown adult now!" and shit like that.
Well, it is a valid argument, regardless.

>He's nicknamed Bubblinefag because he adores it and because he writes off anyone who doesn't like the dyke pandering as "Mad Fubblefags"
I actually consider both Marceline and PB are actually striaght. We have only see them date men so far.

Fat girl (LSP) forces herself on young boy (Finn).

Too many cooks with no Head Chef spoiled the broth.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYCKHlv1S3Y

Draw your own conclusion, since people earlier in the thread seem to disagree about the interpretation of this scene.

I don't know what the fuck they're gonna do with Finn's GF if they ever give him one. I mean the most popular ship in the show at the moment has more fanservice and attention nodding than the protag's had in the entire show.

And as you can clearly see, he's trying to hide the fact he's been called out now by claiming "I-I NEVER DID THAT I SWEAR!" You have the exact same posting style as him, say almost the exact same shit, and do the exact same shit.

Give it up Bubblinefag

>Breezy was shit and is pretty important to the overall show because it symbolized that, no matter what happens
Except not. It is not shit. it is an okayish episode with some good songs that actually resolve the issues that had been lingering since Red Throne.

It symbolise the fracture there is in some fnas who thing lore is all about obvious red herring and forget everything else.

>if the show thinks something is too hard or annoying to do they'll just hit the reset button on everything to make it easier.
Factually false. There has been undeniable character progression and lingering effect.

Betty is great, though.

>Fire and Ice
If you mean Frost & Fire that's a great episode

You are aware that someone who isn't Bubblinefag will also deny he isn't Bubblinefag, right?
Sorry, man, you get the wrong person.

>The thread has never been derailed, we have been talking about OP's topic all along.
OP's topic was about different episodes from different shows, you're the one who had a sperg out over someone not having the same opinion as you

Nah, you keep writing your essays with the other weirdos buster, Breezy was shit and I don't care about anything you have to say on it because if Xayapone jizzed on a storyboard and called it an episode you would say people who dislike it are entitled and write mountains of bullshit text defending it.

Plus the second part doesn't even refute my point. There's stuff they keep in, but that's only what's easy enough for them to not wholesale shove to the side instead of what would logically make sense with the characters and story.

Well, OP's fault for starting with a bad example.

Gee it's not like someone would just go on the internet and lie on an anonymous image board

Same
got back into it because of the anime plagiarism

It's not OP's fault you're a Autist with an extreme obsession for Adventure Time who doesn't like anyone hating on it

> Breezy was shit and I don't care about anything you have to say
You disliking it doesn't mean it is shit. and it does in no way symbolize what you are talking about.
>but that's only what's easy enough for them to not wholesale shove to the side instead of what would logically make sense with the characters and story.
What they are writting is also logical an make sense for the characters and story.

Doesn't change the fact I am not lying.
Not an extreme obseesion. I know it has got its low in season 5. But It's the one making a big case over Breezy when all in all, it's jut an okay episode who are still obsessing over it.

I mean, look at OP, it has been years and he still hasn't come over Finn being happy to get his arm back.

Jesus Christ

>Doesn't change the fact I am not lying.
Which means you're lying about lying

>But It's the one making a big case over Breezy when all in all, it's jut an okay episode who are still obsessing over it.
You've literally attacked everyone in this thread who said they don't like Breezy, ones who weren't even replying to you. You're the obsessive one here.

JUST LIKE BUBBLINEFAG!

Betty would easily be the worst episode in the series if it wasn't for Breezy finding new depths of awfulness.

She just tongue him after he said he is not sure he can be good at tongue kissing.

This. Betty is "let's see how much we can rush an episode", still not as horrible as Breezy though.

He said he has no idea what any of that is.
And then it cuts to black.
And then there is the standard post-rape trope of him lying awake in bed with her sleeping on the side.
And then he still feels cold.
And then his flower looses a petal.
And then the storyboarder tweeted that it's based on his experience with rape.
And then you take a hard look at yourself and stop lying on the internet.

>You disliking it doesn't mean it is shit.
To me it does, and why would I care what some homos on the Internet have to say?

>Which means you're lying about lying
neither.
>You've literally attacked everyone in this thread
expressing disagreement is not allowed, I see. I didn't said anyone to shut up, you know, just arguing with them.

>ones who weren't even replying to you
It all started by user asking questionand answered to it. some expressed disagreement, to which I replied.

>JUST LIKE BUBBLINEFAG!
Remember, everyone, there is only one person obsessed by show. that's the rule.

Seriously, though, I didn't even knew there was a BUBBLINEFAG existing before this thread.

>stop lying on the internet.
I think he genuinely believes what he says, it's the ultimate case of delusion.

Moynihan was clearly implying this is what went down, sure he said in his Tumblr or whatever that all they did was make out but it's not like he would actually say yeah Finn was kind of raped by LSP, he'd get fucking fired.

What's actually in the episode sure as hell makes it seem like more than just some tongue action went on there.

>Still Lying

>expressing disagreement is not allowed, I see
You yourself cannot except this since you've replied to almost every anti-Breezy post in this thread, some not even directed at you (Again, Like Bubblinefag). And also you're an asshurt faggot as well

>there is only one person obsessed by show
There's only one person I've seen act like a faggot in this manner, and that's Bubblinefag

>He said he has no idea what any of that is.
wrong, he is saying he is not a good swimmer. He know what it is about, he just don't know if he is good at it.
>And then it cuts to black.
>And then there is the standard post-rape trope of him lying awake in bed with her sleeping on the side.
That's not a trope, that's your interpretation. post rape trope is naked in the shower crying out.
>And then he still feels cold.
>And then his flower looses a petal.
Just like it was before, meaning that in the end, those meaningless activities didn't help him be happy. It's not tat he was raped, it's making out with princess was not of help to move out. that's the ide being passed on, here.
>And then the storyboarder tweeted that it's based on his experience with rape.
Wrong, he siad he had a bad first time. He never said he was raped. I know feminists are trying to pretend the opposite, but having a bad sex esperience doesn't mean being raped.
>And then you take a hard look at yourself and stop lying on the internet.
And you have to stop seeing too much into things.

IT IS LUMPY TIME.

>Still Lying
Nope.
>You yourself cannot except this since you've replied to almost every anti-Breezy post in this thread
Except I didn't tell them to shut up you are wrong I told them I disagreed and why.

You are telling me I am some Bubblinefag and that my opinion shouldn't matter.

>There's only one person I've seen act like a faggot in this manner, and that's Bubblinefag
Man, I have been defending Breezy since it came out in the first place, I don't know who this Bubblinefag, but he has surely came up late into the game.

Also bringing up the matter of shipping Marceline and PB while discussing Breezy is just plain old stupid. Not something I would do.

You are the one projecting.
>sure he said in his Tumblr or whatever that all they did was make out
If he did then that settle it.

Especially as, unlike what many believe here, he wasn't actually raped.

same

>Yep

>Except I didn't tell them to shut up you are wrong I told them I disagreed and why.
No you're not, you're defending every fucking problem people have about the episode, again LIKE BUBBLINEFAG. Your opinion doesn't matter because there's no use talking to a brick wall

>Man, I have been defending Breezy since it came out in the first place
There's proof right here! Also you didn't understand the nickname in the first place, good job

No it doesn't you dingus because of the rest of that post you conveniently ignored.

Even if Finn was raped harder than anyone's ever been raped in the history of the known universe JMoyns couldn't come out and say that so his input on the thing is worthless since he would say the same thing no matter what.

Thats because you have tumblr for brains
Lucky you that's also the case for the writers

Maybe different networks. I think Nick would have treated Adventure Time a lot worse than Cartoon Network did these days. Like at least Nick would avoid and shuffle it around like they have with Legend of Korra or Harvey Beaks or Pig Goat Banana Cricket. Cartoon Network for a while seemed intent in whoring out Adventure Time which led to a lot of cool side-things such as all those video games, lore books, art books, comics, etc. When was the last time any Nick show had the cool books Adventure Time gets? Does Spongebob even get books outside those first reader shits we get in the children's aisles?

Are you role playing as princess bubblegum right now?
You have issues man

That doesn't even make sense you donkey brain.

>No you're not, you're defending every fucking problem people have about the episode
Well, I see flaw in those logic, so I point it out.
>our opinion doesn't matter because there's no use talking to a brick wall
I am listening.

>There's proof right here!
Not really. Seeing that he seems to have com late in the game of denfending Breezy. Unlike BUBBLINEFAG who ssems to be a late comer when it comes to defend Breezy.

>Also you didn't understand the nickname in the first place, good job
You have said it already, BUBBLINEFAG is someone who ship Marceline and PB and writes off anyone who say this ship is not canon.

I didn't ignore the rest. but you are saying it is based on his own experience, whereas his own experience doesn't involve rape.

JMoyns had a bad first time and it translate in Finn having a bad first time at tongue kissing. It's Tongue Kissing by words of god and even if I actually agree that you can indeed consider that Finn and LSP had sex, it still wouldn't be rape.

Because JMoyns wasn't raped and it isn't rape he wanted to feature but a bad experience.

>Well, I see flaw in those logic, so I point it out.
That's not disagreeing, that's being a whiny defensive little bitch someone doesn't like something you don't

>I am listening.
AAND you finally proved you're Bubblinefag, because he does this exact shit. Good job.

>BUBBLINEFAG is someone who ship Marceline and PB and writes off anyone who say this ship is not canon.
Read the comment chain again Bubblinefag

>Well, I see flaw in those logic

Then he changed it up a bit in the transition to the screen. Would be really weird if it was 100% identical since Jess isn't Finn and Ooo isn't Earth, so some stuff is switched around.

Really though, if Jesse wasn't trying to show rape with that he did such an atrocious job, because that's exactly what it looks like.

Season 7 was actually good, and I'm really looking forward to how they conclude it.
Given how these threads always turn into shitstorms, that's all I'm going to say.

>That's not disagreeing, that's being a whiny defensive little bitch someone doesn't like something you don't
It is disagreeing.

>AAND you finally proved you're Bubblinefag, because he does this exact shit. Good job.
I am more and more inclined in thinking this Bubblinefag is someone you invented in this thread.
>Read the comment chain again Bubblinefag
okay
>He's nicknamed Bubblinefag because he adores it and because he writes off anyone who doesn't like the dyke pandering as "Mad Fubblefags"
So that is someone who actually enjoy being called Bubblinefag? Doesn't that defeat your whole point seeing that someone who like being called that wouldn't deny it?
Also, I actually ship Finn and PB, so I fit less and less.

Is it so hard to imagine that more than one people can disagree with you?

I agree, in 7 they actually went back to just using the characters to tell cool stories and it worked pretty well. Some hiccups but still good stuff and I'm looking forward to season 8 whenever it airs in three years or whatever.

I feel like I just stepped into deviantart
What happened to this place?

Why people like Steven?

He's a little shit who will hate you forever or ruin your life as soon he feels like you're not a good person on his eyes

>Then he changed it up a bit in the transition to the screen.
You are aware it was never meant to be a 1:1 transition right? And it's exactly why, while he experienced a bad first time, he transitioned it into finn being unsatisfied by his first tonguing. Sometimes, when creator translate their own experience into their writing, they actually tone down the canon compared to them. This is exactly what happened.

>Really though, if Jesse wasn't trying to show rape with that he did such an atrocious job, because that's exactly what it looks like.
in the end, it's all a matter of perception,because to me, it never felt like rape.
It felt more like unsatisfaction and the feeling tobe chasing something you don't really know how to obtain (happiness).

Finn was more looking into the emptiness of his recent days rather than being "Oh shit osh shit oh shit, I have been raped by LSP".

>It is disagreeing.
No, you're just being defensive and whiny about it.

>I am more and more inclined in thinking this Bubblinefag is someone you invented in this thread.
It's been mentioned in past AT threads

>Also, I actually ship Finn and PB, so I fit less and less.
Oh come on Bubbline fag, you could have picked a different ship to make your lie look less obvious. Also I guess if more than one person counts if that same person pretends to be someone else

>It felt more like unsatisfaction and the feeling tobe chasing something you don't really know how to obtain (happiness).
I don't see why it can't be that PLUS Finn getting raped by LSP and making those feelings even worse. That's what he was doing afterward too, just sitting there feeling nothing even after something so crappy happened to him.

And yeah, we both have our own interpretations of the scene and neither of us are gonna budge so we might as well leave it at that. People don't see art the same way and shit. Had a pretty good respectful discussion on it though.

Fuck, season 6 had tons of great episodes too.
Wake Up
Escape From the Citadel
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMkh03biewg
James II
The Tower
Something Big
Little Brother
Nemesis
Joshua and Margaret Investigations
Everything's Jake
Is That You?
The Pajama War
Evergreen
The Visitor
The Mountain
Graybles 1000+
Hoots
You Forgot Your Floaties

>No, you're just being defensive and whiny about it.
No just disagreeing with statements.
>It's been mentioned in past AT threads
I haven't been in one for a while.
>Oh come on Bubbline fag, you could have picked a different ship to make your lie look less obvious.
Except I really ship them, especially since Pajama War. And again why would BBLF lie about being someone else if he enjoy being called that. Also, why do you keep using that name if you know he enjoy it in the first place? Do you secretly love BBLfag?
> Also I guess if more than one person counts if that same person pretends to be someone else

I really enjoyed the Card Wars plot with Charlie and the Huntress Wizard story. The writers still have it in them, as long as they don't work too hard to appeal to the lore kids. See, I think that is what killed Adventure Time, the old audience grew to expect more and more out the lore and their new audience just does not know what to expect because the writers keep trying to keep both lore and random fags happy while failing at the strength of either one. The only way this will get better is if they keep on making their books that go in detail about the lore to keep them lore fags happy while doing more stories without the need to keep both fans happy. I like both the tie in comics and video games, if anything, it might be those beefy books that got me into the show because I liked how many touches they put into the side material. They rarely do that for newer cartoons. Gravity Falls tried to do the lore book thing, but we only got two so far, and the video game that we can't agree whether it was canon by Alex Hirsh. Adventure Time may not be their same show it started with, but as long as it has stories that entertain me, it is far from being like zombie Simpsons level.

My problem with S6 was never that it was entirely made of shit episodes because that would be just silly, but I think it had the worst good:bad episode ratio of any season in the show and all the more long term arc stuff (Martin, Comet shit) fell flat to me.

Oh man, I loved Everything's Jake

>I don't see why it can't be that PLUS Finn getting raped by LSP and making those feelings even worse.
IMO, Breezy is about Finn trying to find happiness through empty activity. Getting over his broken heart and the betrayal from his father. This episode isn't about rape survival hence why it would be out of place.

It's not that he was worst, it's that he hadn't got better.

>No just disagreeing with statements.
Your statements don't matter, you're Bubblinefag!

>Except I really ship them, especially since Pajama War.
Oh yeah I bet

>And again why would BBLF lie about being someone else if he enjoy being called that
No, you adore Bubbline and defend every fucking thing about the show, that's why you got Nicknamed Bubblinefag, Bubblinefag.

>and all the more long term arc stuff (Martin, Comet shit) fell flat to me.
That I can agree with. Ooorgalog felt like the less meaningful villain. The guy had no weight as a threat. that and I just can't see it as Gunther. Those weren't bad episodes, but they weren't as thrilling as they were supposed to be.

>Except I really ship them, especially since Pajama War
>Pajama War
pffft. Show us your fubble folder then, you non-believer!

>you're Bubblinefag!
Yup
>Oh yeah I bet
Yup
>No, you adore Bubbline and defend every fucking thing about the show, that's why you got Nicknamed Bubblinefag, Bubblinefag.
Wrong again. I do not ship PB and Marcie, Also I do not defend everything in that show. Like I have said before, I hate Red Throne and as mentioned thereI felt some of the longer arc of Season 6 felt flat a little.

So no. Sorry user, you can nix your career as a profiler, I guess.

I don't really take shipping seriously. I only ship casually.

>Yup
At least you admit it Bubblinefag

>Wrong again. I do not ship PB and Marcie
Quit denying it already Bubblinefag

>Also I do not defend everything in that show
Two points out of the entire fucking topic do not change anything Bubblinefag

Show us your Bubbline folder instead

Right, so everyone agrees Breezy is shit, then? Cool.

He states that he thought a kiss on the lips was making out.
you need to stop ignoring what you don't want to see

>Quit denying it already Bubblinefag
I am not denying anything.
>Two points out of the entire fucking topic do not change anything Bubblinefag
welp, it's stil doens't change that you suck at profiling.
>Show us your Bubbline folder instead
I don't have any shipping folder at all.

nope, it was an okay episode.

You're not really helping your case here Bubblinefag

>He states that he thought a kiss on the lips was making out.
You are the one taking things out of order.
He said that's we made out
LSP said she want to go further
Finn answer that he is not sure he is good at it.
He know what LSP want but he don't know if he is good at it.

It's very clear Finn know LSP want to go further. He never said at any point that he had no idea what any of that is.

Don't care, still not Bubblinefag.

Whatever you say Bubblinefag

sorry dude, wrong person.

>Finn answer that he is not sure he is good at it.
That's 100% your own very weird interpretation.

Lsp initiates it and get's angry when he wants to stop.
He says he can't swim taking lsp double entendre literally, his mouth is frowning the whole time. Add too that finn's phobia of the ocean.
And the whole episode is about negative attitudes towards relationship.
As user said, if this wasn't supposed to present rape to children then it's a very peculiar coincidence

Thank you for pointing out to that user that the other user is not Bubblinefag.

t. Bubblinefag

This episode was pretty bad, but Betty was the worst for me.

In "Preboot" Finn stills has interest in a bionic arm, so the topic isn't exactly off the table.

>that episode where CJ is introduced in RS
Man, this. I think CJ is an awful character but Mordecai is much worse and his treatment of her throughout the series makes me rage HARD.

Haven't we seen finn swim fine before.

>That's 100% your own very weird interpretation.
This is the most straightforward interpretation.
>He says he can't swim taking lsp double entendre literally
there is no indication Finn didn't understood LSP was making a metaphore. Plus he didn't said he can't swim, he said he didn't knew if he was good at it. it's very clear he is saying he think LSP might be disapointed by his inexperience. This actually parallel with Jmoyns first time experience.

>As user said, if this wasn't supposed to present rape to children then it's a very peculiar coincidence
It's not a coincidence, it's meant to reflect a bad, disappointing first time. Finn is carrying not trauma of rape, only feeling of disapointment and unsatisfaction.

LSP was forthcoming, yes, but with someone who was strong enough to stop her at any point. and after ward, finn doesn't carry the distraught of an rape victim.

sorry dude, wrong person, I am not Bubblinefag

Our weekly "shit on AT" thread is just on schedule. *sigh* here we go I guess.

Uh? Betty was fun.

t. Bubblinefag

wrong person, dude, not Bubblinefag

t. Bubblinefag

Sorry, user, your Bubblinefag is in an other castle.

t. Princess Bubblinefag

The lore was teased in season 1, kinda like the under ground city we see in the first season episode "Ocean of Fear" user is referring to how there is a severed arm in the opening sequence at the very beginning where we see all the bombs and debris. You know? The same sequence since season 1? Anyway, that arm has a high resemblance to Shoko, who we see lost her arm, and some fans speculate this means Finn will too.

I am not Bubblinefag

t. Bergenkippe / BUBBLINEFAG

>he didn't said he can't swim, he said he didn't knew if he was good at it
youtu.be/wYCKHlv1S3Y?t=22s
"But, I'm not a good swimmer"
You're so hellbent on your weird fanfiction of finn being insecure about his french kissing after kissing half the population of ooo you've changed the actual dialogue.
And why the fuck would he be scared of disappointing lsp who's literally desperate for him and the bottom of the barrel.
And mind you i'm not saying they fugged, I'm saying it's a representation of taking things to far, ignoring non verbal cues, etc. presented to children.

>Bergenkippe
Now, who is that? Also, not Bubblinefag.

If you hate Ice King character building up to that point.

t. Totally "Not" Bubblinefag

>tfw my months of defending this show were not in vain
>tfw those anons defending AT are not me
Feels good man. Stay mad.

>"But, I'm not a good swimmer"
Not being a good swimmer is not the same thing as can't swim.

And like I said, it's clear he get the metaphore and is simply saying he is not good at Tonguing/sex.
>You're so hellbent on your weird fanfiction of finn being insecure about his french kissing after kissing half the population of ooo you've changed the actual dialogue.
I do not remember the lines words for words, sorry. And you are more hellbent than me as at least what I said was closer that what you aid.
>And why the fuck would he be scared of disappointing lsp who's literally desperate for him and the bottom of the barrel.
maybe I put it out right. he is afraid the experience will not be good, but LSP tell him she will make sure it is, she is "on life guard duty".

Once again, you have to project to actually see rape.
>d, I'm saying it's a representation of taking things to far, ignoring non verbal cues, etc. presented to children.
It's a representation of a bad first time. and again, seeing that Finn could have stop her easily at any time, it nullify all rape vibe.

>dyke pandering
There is no difference in ratings to the bubbline heavy episodes to the one that aren't.

>ignoring non verbal cues
thank you for aknowledign who I am.

ITT: people misinterpret the phrase "Jump the Shark"

> aknowledign
t. Retarded Bubblinefag

Mind you, I actually consider BB and Marcie never fucked and that THERE IS bad episodes in seasons 5 and that some of the over-arching arc in season 6 fall a bit flat (but season 6 still had many great episodes).

also, only month? I have been saying Breezy was okay since the day it aired. I didn't wait for you.

sorry, I am not Bubblinefag. As a matter of fact, it look like he just barged in:

>tfw my months of defending this show were not in vain
It didn't make the show any less shit

>what I said was closer that what you aid
It objectivity wasn't. Your whole argument is based on an imagined insecurity.

>seeing that Finn could have stop her easily at any time, it nullify all rape vibe
Yes because bodies have ways of shutting down. Especially when it's a close friend doing the rape and you already consented to smooches. It's like you're completely unaware of the topic.

the show, over all was never shit just two really bad episode in season 5. the rest range from okayish to great.

>two really bad episodes
There's more than that

>I've been defending Breezy since it aired
No need to try and impress me, but I didnt see you defending this show the past few months. I was the only one. Season 6 is definately sub-par, but complete shit is a bit of a stretch. We were given some exceptionally good episodes during season 6.
>PB and Marcy never fucked
Keep telling yourself that

Well that just shows the dyke pandering was in vain

>any bad episode automatically means the show is shit
>any great episodes are ignored
I never understood this logic

it takes over 9 months to make an episode 9 months before season 7 aired literally who was shipping bubbline? Bubbline essentially died during season 6; there literally is no shipping fuel. You call it pandering to justify you shitting on the writers decisions.

You've got that backwards

>It objectivity wasn't. Your whole argument is based on an imagined insecurity.
My argument is based on an actual expressed insecurity.
You were the one saying "he am not a good swimmer".
>Yes because bodies have ways of shutting down.
WHAT
THE
ACTUAL
FUCK?!??

NO!
Because Finn is A FUCKING WARRIOR WHO KILL MONSTERS FOR HIS BREAKFAST! LSP constitute in no way a threat to him. You are projecting hard, there.

> Especially when it's a close friend doing the rape and you already consented to smooches. It's like you're completely unaware of the topic.
I am not unaware of the topic, but here there is a differnece between being forthcoming and forcing yourself on someone else.

Finn didn't said he can't swim, Fin said he is not a good swimmer. LSP basically say let me show you how and if Finn didn't want that, there was nothing to force him to agree.

again, this scen depict a bad first time, not rape.

>Amon has a solid argument and a legitimate motivation
>lol jk he's a bloodbender who wants revenge

>Unalaq also has a legitimate motivation since industry is encroaching on spiritual matters and potentially one day bringing about the death of bending due to spirituality fading from the world
>lol jk he's gonna merge with satan

>Kuvira saw an Earth Nation cucked out of republic city's territory and then ridden by a corrupt dictator, followed by the rise of anarchist forces, and had every reason to clamp down on chucklefucks trying to destroy her kingdom
>lol jk now she's corrupt too for some reason, also giant platinum robots out of fucking nowhere

fuck's sake, was Zaheer the only good antagonist?

>literally who was shipping bubbline?
Are you fucking shitting me right now

I didn't really explain that well either. Many anons would have Cred Forums believe that besides all the amazing episodes the AT crew has provided us, it all somehow turns to completely vulgar unbearable garbage. And apparently one bad episode negates an entire season redeeming something. It makes no sense to me.

>No need to try and impress me, but I didnt see you defending this show the past few months
I was in /sug/

>9 months before season 7 aired
Pretty much no one. Fubblefags and Flinn fags were the ships primarily focused on. I used to be a Flinn fag, literally my reaction when they broke up:
>Oh darn
I don't understand Cred Forums sometimes how hard you guys exaggerate makes me laugh sometimes. The only shippers were getting their fuel from the episode the previous season.

>You were the one saying "he am not a good swimmer".
*you were the one saying he can't swim" when he is actually saying "I am not a good swimmer".

>You call it pandering to justify you shitting on the writers decisions.
Because it is

forgot to name that episode, Sky Witch.

>Pretty much no one.
You know fucking nothing, Bubbline has existed since Season 3

How so? There is no evidence that the majority of the fandom is a hardcore bubbline shippe

Yes existed. So has Fubblegun but it isnt exactly relevant now. Bubbline made a comeback. Did you think the shipping explosion was always like this?

There is nothing wrong with pandering. and most of the time, it's just something the writers enjoy that a big chunk of the fandom happens to enjoy too.

Complaining about writers including dyke is as stupid as a feminist complaining about Lewd content in fiction.

Sure, it please a chunk of the audience, but as long as it make enjoyable stories, who fucking care?

No one said anything about the fandom

>there is difference between i can't swim and i can't swim good
>but "i'm insecure about my swimming skills" is totally the same
You should feel ashamed

Than what does pandering mean? Pandering to who? Regular Shit faggots?

>There is nothing wrong with pandering.

Dykes

Then why is there no increase in ratings for bubbline episodes? They do about the same as any other regular advertised episode. Go to dailymotion and look at the views on season 7 episodes. "Broke His Crown" notorious for the fuel bubbline shippers have, actually possesses LESS views than non-bubbline episodes.

Just shows you that the dyke pandering isn't doing much

Oh my the writters are PANDERING to what the AUDICENCE actually LIKES?! This is awful. How will we ever recover. How dare Adam Muto and Seo Kim storyboard and write episodes heavy in bubbline? How dare they pander to what their fans like to see.

So essentially this is "because I say so" You're begging the question. What evidence do you have they are pandering the viewers? Why can't it be writing about what they enjoy?

If the audience actually liked carpet munching, the ratings wouldn't keep dropping

No no Bubblinefag, they're not pandering to viewers, they're pandering to dykes

How so? When we see people that gave up on AT it's very few that say it was because of the "dyke pandering" Evidenved by this thread and the other one intended to be a draw/fan art thread? The ratings are this way across all episodes, the decline in ratings is somehthing seen across all of CN's shows. Coincidentally an exception is TTG

So what? And based on what? Because you say so? Hell i could say the writers are pandering to people with unrealistic fetishes because of "Mama Said" (the Canyon episode)

>Judging a show's popularity by a few faggots on Cred Forums
kek

>All these buttblasted ATfags.

So when are all these supposed arcs going to come to fruition? The payoff will have to be massive if they want these 9+ seasons of build-up actually mean anything.

Well the writers are faggots so I wouldn't doubt it

>forming an evaluation based on the years of coversing with anons about why they dropped AT
Lurk moar. Read the archives while you can

>this is how easy it is to persuade AT shitters
No wonder I'm still having these conversations

It's....still a bunch of faggots on Cred Forums

>all these arcs
Name all of them. The ones that are still running

>special pleading

It's not like you can change their opinions

Yes, but not because it's my fault, but because of how dense they are.

That's not special pleading, my claim is still the same

A shit show is still a shit show no matter how much porn and carpet munching it spawns

You're making exceptions after a claim has been shown to be false. I tell you that fans dropping the show isn't because of the "dike pandering," but because of other reasons that vary, generally "shit writing." This is something that can be seen all across the internet, wether it be reddit, the AT fan club, facebook, youtube. And you dismiss this because it's all just Cred Forums faggots.

>because I say so logic
I can't counter that not because you've developed a well-thought out argument is presented before me, but because I am given nothing to challenge.

That's still a minority of users across the internet

I never said users were dropping the show because of dyke pandering, I said if audience liked the dyke pandering so much the ratings wouldn't be dropping that much at all

What's this then? And you're still ignoring that a decline in ratings is seen across the network, and evidenced by the steady drop seen in every show, SU is no exception. You have no evidence that the ratings have declined because of "dyke pandering." Corelation does not mean causation.

You can't challenge other people's opinions, because you hold the exact same thought process.
>This episode is good because I say so
>This season is good because I say so
>This show doesn't suck because I say so
And you can post as much bullcrap about how "wrong" the others are and how "misguided" they are all you want, but you're not going to change their opinions, your arguments amount to nothing because in the end you're just posting useless bullshit that's not going to mean anything

Defending every fucking flaw about the show like the faggot you are isn't going to change any opinions, in fact it'll probably turn more people's opinions sour

And you have no evidence the audience that is currently watching "enjoys" the dyke pandering either.

A small minority doesn't mean shit

At this point you're straight up defending rape.

>it's not rape if he didn't actually say no
>it's not rape if he didn't struggle
>it's not rape if he wanted it
>it's not rape if he didn't openly show his distraught afterwards
>it's not rape if she wasn't attractive
>it's not rape if he's a guy
>it's not rape if

I'd say considering that bubbline episodes have around the same viewers as other episodes the audience enjoys it just as much.

And have you not said that there aren't many Bubbline episodes in the first place? There's like what 4? And even then there's other shit in those episodes besides the dykes. I watched "Broke His Crown" for the Ice King, there's probably other people who did as well. Maybe a lot of those viewers either don't care about Bubbline, don't see it, or slog their way through the episodes to see the other shit in them

The "flaws" I'm challenging are done through reasoning and logic. As far as convincing people the show is good, I need not do any of the sort. All I need to do is make a talkback thread and fans come in, all I need to do is talk with them to find people thay like the show. No one needs to go out and convince people the show is watchable, we do this on our own. I enjoy the show, that's my opinion. Saying the show is shit arouses questions. Why do you feel that way? What didn't you like? ALL I have been doing is clearing up misconceptions. NEVER have I made a thread saying "pls guys watch this show please its good"

Just a speculation. Explain Varmints. Why didn't this episode receive the lowest ratings if the fans dislike bubbline? Finn and Jake didn't even APPEAR in that episode.

>lisa goes gaga.
one of the few episodes of any tv show that legitimately made me mad

>>>/tumblr/

No you have not been clearing up misconceptions, you constantly tell people why this part "is good" or this episode "meant this".

Let's not forget the fact that you act like a faggot when people don't like carpet munching and label them as "Fubblefags" gee that sure is fucking helpful you little useless cunt.

And don't even get me started on some of your shitty arguments.

One episode out of the dozens that do have Finn and Jake. Again, people either don't see it, don't care, etc.

A lot of SU fans complain about the Townie episodes, but the ratings never change. Does that mean the majority of the fanbase likes them? Of course not, we have no idea. Ratings are just how many people watch the fucking episode, not who liked it and who hated it.

Clearing up misconceptions being memes that have gone too far. People saying the show has gotten worse over every season, that Finn and Jake serves no purpose in Stakes. Not so much clearing up misconceptions, but justifing things. Even then, if it all boils down to our taste, why are you not giving this same reply to the people that shit all over the show? I'm not going out of my way to shill for Adventure Time, people come together to talk about the show. This is why we dont need to argue why AT is the best show ever. If I made a thread" Hey guys watch this show it's great" then the argument could effectively be applied.

Except we know what episodes are prior before seeing them. The synopsis for "Varmints" literally is: Princess Bubblegum turns to Marceline for help when something threatens the citizens of her homestead. The episode along with Bonnie and Neddy was leaked online well before it's release date. We weren't in for a surprise.

>People saying the show has gotten worse over every season
That's their fucking opinion Bubblinefag. You're not going to change it anytime soon. It might be misconceptions, it might 100% legit. Either way, it's not going to do much. Look at this fucking mess of a topic. Nobody's opinions has changed that Breezy was a shitty episode. Sometimes it's all speculation and means nothing (I bet you 10 bucks you're one of those faggots who believes the sock means PB and Marcy fucked, and that can't be interpreted as a misconception because it could mean fucking anything)

And I'm not giving the same people who shit on it the same treatment because they're not trying to change other people's opinions like you're trying to do and failing at.

And again: How many do you think actually care about Bubbline, or even see it enough to not watch the episode? This is not a black and white scenario

Apparently more on average than than the viewer count for season 7.
Average is definately less than

>because I say so
Good opinions are based on something objective, if your opinion is based on nothing how is it good? How can it be taken seriously? Crtiques are opinions, but they aren't Watch it it's good, or it sucks. Those opinions mean nothing, ajd I will point them out. My goal isn't to get rid of he hate on AT, but to end the bullshit. The PB and Marcy sock thing is just a gag.

And those opinions are based on something, are they not? The usually have something to argue back, do they not? These opinions are valid in their own way. You're still not going to change them

They are based on nothing
>blue is an evil color
That's how develoled those arguments are.

All media is pandering child

No they don't, most of the arguments have way more weight than that, judging by this thread

>Three arrows
Newfag, please go

>"Guns are bad mkay"
And stay there

>Guns are not bad m'kay

For me it was hugwolf

Hardly, I'm not praising the show. Think about it this way. Look at /k/. That's a place for people who enjoy weapons, more specifically gun enthusiast. No one needs to go "Guns are necessary" to attract people to post on /k/. People enjoy something and find others that share the same interest. Go to /k/ and post "guns are bad m'kay" and no one is going to take you seriously. /k/ is a magical place where people that like guns go to talk about them, not to persuade others why they need a gun. Does that make more sense to you?

Most arguments are not like that fag

BUMP

How? Sincerely, explain how.

Ah. Even if you diehard fans win the argument in here, what's the point? The show is still losing audiences. For the arm arc, it's completed. These was foreshadowing. And then Finn did lose his hand. And then he got a new one. It's end. If the plant in his arm get mad and he loses arm again, it's a new arc