If there is a new universe every time we make a different choice

If there is a new universe every time we make a different choice
Isn't one of the universe Batman lost and he destory Universe 0 there for every Universe's ?

technically that's right but...the problem is that if we put that logic then...they never went to universe 0 but just an alternative universe 0, the real and original universe 0 has never ever been touched, because if you do then that counts as a choice, ergo it creates a copy of universe 0.
You can find universe 0 but if you go there then your own presence alone will create a copy of universe 0 that if it get destroyed then...just that copy disappears.

This movie's plot is pretty dumb desu.

think about it, if we follow that logic then there's no way for you or anyone to actually destroy ALL the universes.
at much, the universe 0 is a pilar holding ALL the universes but thanks to batsy and owly going there then they created countless of copies of universe 0 and created a multiverse of unmeasurable probabilities with their presence alone.
that means that many universes 0 where destroyed and many where not.
that means in one of those pillars is a genderbend universe for example.

owly and batsy has fucked up in a way that nobody had EVER done before.
I don't think a multidimensional disaster like endless universes 0 will be ever able to be fixed.
there's now a multiverse with endless universes 0 that have become the pillars holding their dimension and incredibly enough, there has to be a universe where joker is female and raped batsy until she got pregnant with their child or just fuck constantly.

I just notice marvel has infinite amount of universe Dc has infinite universe. One of those universes there isn't any superheroes
Real world is both DC and marvel

>Isn't one of the universe Batman lost
No, there is only every POSSIBLE universe. Batman and failure are logical opposites.
You can more safely bet on Batman's prep time and plot armor than on the laws of physics.

batman
didnT
have
prep
time
on
that
fight

If every choice counts as a universe, then there must be one where Batman didn't choose to eat that day, or the day before, or the day before and dies from hunger halfway through the battle.

batman defeated owlman on earth prime

any earth where anything else happens is not earth prime and destroying it wouldnt affect the multiverse

how fucking dense are you

>Isn't one of the universe Batman lost and he destory Universe 0 there for every Universe's
yes, but that doesn't mean it will happen right away. It can take thousands of years.

It doesnt matter

Not how new universes work in DC, there it's only 52.

IDIOT

Paradox is a universal truth
Learn to expect it

It matters, doesn't it?

That's literally the whole point. Owlman lost the moment he ineracted with earth prime. It literally didn't matter.

Watched this movie for the first time last night after hearing nothing but praise from Cred Forums. I thought it was just okay honestly. Definitely not the 9/10 that everyone on here says it is.

This Owlman is wrong
>"If there's another me that does every possible choice, it doesn't matter"
It matters because you aren't experiencing those choices

It was probably just characterfags hyping this up because of Owlman.

>I blow up all Earthes to end all life in the multiverse
>Exept for every other planet hosting life like I know existing for some of the guys I know literaly are aliens