Rejeber that time optimus prime had to defeat techno furries?

Rejeber that time optimus prime had to defeat techno furries?

Fucking horrible memories I've got from those things, good thing they never stayed canon.

>Let me out of here! I have to destroy He-Man!

Remember when Optimus was a techno furry?

Oh, how far we've come.

That's what I was thinking, he totally looks like he belongs with the Snake Men.

The fuck is wrong with them, there fun?

Battle beasts weren't collector art vinyls. they were actual toys you could pick, choose, and play with. You cant even pose the SU's

DESU the originals battle beasts had two POA, but they are still really fun. I got a stash of them around here i got from flea markets.

I wish Hasbro got the license to sell these.

Ikr? Thankfully there pretty cheap on ebay, and since there imported you can impress hipsters with them.

Just once can we have a thread, any thread, with no anti-SU bait? Just fucking once?

>and since there imported you can impress hipsters with them.
Dad why are you on Cred Forums again?

>TFW G.U.Y.S were inspired by M.U.S.C.L.E

Because son, i want to fuck someone else besides your vegatable of a mother. I dont care if they were a hemp beanie and listen to earraping music.

Yes, Battle Beasts.

Dad why are you on Cred Forums if you want to have sex?

BECAUSE SON IT HELPS GETS THE SHAME AND BLOOD OFF MYNDICK AFTER I STICK MY DICK IN YOUR MOMS BRAIN DEAD BLEEDDING TEETH.

>tfw your name is greg
>you love fat chicks too
>tfw your dick exploded when rose cane on screen

The fuck are you complaining about, there were always non-posable figurines as far back as the 70's. I mean if you want to complain about the Mystery Minis being overpriced or complain about the Steven Universe show, go ahead. But don't bullshit with "oh we had playable toys back then and not unposable figurines".

Dad I don't think you should be doing this