What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Is that supposed to be Rose?

I honestly don't know. The end of season one made it seem like she was part of a large conspiracy but no that's not the case at all.

Is this a joke? What is this even from?

>is that supposed to be Rose
No.
>but it is Ravager?
Yes.

no it's some chick Ollie's dad fucked

It's from season 2 Arrow, y'know the "Good" season.

>when people claim Arrow was ever good

Ahahahahaha

That's her entire motivation by the way.
>me and your dad used to fuck

For real? The Summer Glau character?

Season 1 was good and it was the only season that was actually a green arrow show.

Summer Glau may have not have actually killed the show, but she did kill its soul.

Stop this meme. Arrow was never good, it started out as a weak Nolan style crime fighter drama and got worse over time. This shit was always Green Arrow in name only

Let's not shift blame on glau when she was hardly in the show.

>the shit was green arrow in name only
No season 1 was the green arrow show and anyone who says otherwise doesn't actually read comics.

>a couple bad elements mean it was always bad

Because we all know something is either 100% good or 100% terrible.

That wasn't her. That was revealed to be Waller.

>Season 1 was good
It was a mediocre at best, godawful at worst show.
>M-MUH GRELL
People who say it's anything like Grell's run are idiots desperate to defend this shit show.

First episode convinces me to not watch the show. I hope the comic is better than that. Current run is at least.

They're thinking "we have legions of mentally retarded fucks watching our cheap shitty poorly written tv show so we don't need to be original or talented".
That's what you get for watching this dog shit you stupid fucks.

That is like Isabel from the comics, to be fair.

True enough but did they have to drag Ravager into all of this? Back weh. The things were still hopeful and you might've been excited to see Rose in Arrow doesn't it make it stupid to make compound her identity in with a character who didn't even need it?

The outfit's fine but the mask looks way too outlandish.

I guess it's really hard to make a good looking mask on a shoestring budget

I guess Slade did defeat Oliver, even metaphorically

I agree. They shouldn't have made her Ravager.

I mean... It has John Barrowman, that immediately makes it a mandatory watch for me, sadly. Oh John, you glorious homosexual you. I will never tire of you.

Ah.... Arrow Season 2, the moment when even shit so bad like this still hyped me up.

Remember Solomon Grundy? Those were the good days. I miss them Cred Forums...

what the fuck is that face on the left

Member season one Oliver? Oh yeah, I member.
Member Amazo?

member Oliver's notebook?

Fuck, you'd think something he focused on for 5 goddamn years in hell wouldn't fall out of importance so quickly.

He didn't even tag everyone in it. Malcolm blew up the Glades and he just went fuck it.

>the only season that was actually a green arrow show
I haven't read every Green Arrow comic in existence, but I've read a lot, and I can safely say that at no point had Arrow anything to do with them.