Do you agree with Dini?

Do you agree with Dini?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/btas-podcast/18-harley-ivy-paul-dini-julia-vickerman-marissa-strickland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

End game for Dini is Harley and Ivy so that's a moot point.

Dini is just playing both sides since he knows as a writer than you should never make your fans angry, and like said Harley/Ivy is endgame for him

>End game for Dini is Harley and Ivy
>End game
I don't remember him saying that. Not trolling, but nothing comes to mind besides confirming that they fuck and Harley is poly or some shit.

>Joker will never bring you grape soda and a bear rug

I think the Joker loves Harley like a man might love his car.

He doesn't feel any romantic attachment to it and he might give it a few kicks when it's acting up, but he'd be mad if someone insulted it or tried to steal it from him.

Sad Bat made me remember this little japanese comic I read yesterday.

Batman comments on the fact that Harley is almost 20 years younger than The Joker and The Joker says that Bat is a shotacon so basically look who's talking.

There's was an interview where he said that the most time that he spend writing Harley/Ivy stuff the more he can see then as endgame, and that he wanted to made it canon in the DCAU but being a kids show didn't allowed that, so he showed as much as he could

Also a BTAS based podcast have him saying that if he ever have the opportunity to write Harley final story it'll be Harley & Ivy living a quiet life together

I'll see if I can find the interview and the podcast

I remember being a huge Harley/Ivy shipper back in the day but I grew bored of it during the years.

Maybe it's because
>living a quiet life together
doesn't sound compelling to me.

Well I found the Interview, or pics of it anyway

It really concerns me how people romanticize an abusive relationship.

And here the podcast. IIRC it starts at the 1 hour mark or 1 hour and 10 minutes mark

m.soundcloud.com/btas-podcast/18-harley-ivy-paul-dini-julia-vickerman-marissa-strickland

It's been a while since I last listened to the podcast so I could be wrong, but Dini plan where somewhat along those lines

In the end they made Harley polygamous so that's a moot point.

I believe Joker likes her to some extent though.

Going by Mad Love it's an abusive relationship and Harley is insane and completely submissive to the Joker, while he only uses her.

Outside of Mad Love, it varies by writer, but I feel like Mad Love is the "correct" representation of their relationship.

NOT MUH HARLEY

Mad Love might be my favorite thing ever.

NOT MUH HARLEY

I don't think there's an endgame. Every writer does what he wants.

That said, I'd kill to have old Harley back even though this is nice too.

Most posts are referring to one writer endgame, even though the general consensus is that Harley'll be better with Ivy and them should be endgame

Dini is a hack. So is Timm. BTAS was saved due to executive meddling.

Couldn't you just said:" I don't agree with his opinions since Ivy/Harley is..." Instead of posting such nonsense?

The idea of Joker loving Harley is stupidd, and overplays her significance. Joker's only love is his struggle with Batman. Harley is a biproduct of the Joker's manipulations, nothing more.

Well, he's right.
No one goes back to the TNAoB when they talk about how great the dini timm cartoons were.
Hell the only people who bring up batman tomorrow are the hardcore comic geeks and oldsters who have a boner for shitty cyberpunk.

Hell, the timmiverse and the JLU only pulled itself out of it's nosedive into irrelevancy and trash after Mcduffie and the rest took over.

Harley from this animated movie was annoying as shit.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with him that they are hacks or not.

I mean, Dini, sure. Yet, Timm? Nah.

They're both shippers. Timm brought us BatgirlxBatman. Even starting from Batman Beyond. They need to keep their fetishes out of stories.

EVERY writer is a shipper, and Dini kept out his fetishes out of his stories. It's like you are shitposting

It's more than just Mad Love.
After a rewatch I noted there were actually several episodes throughout the series that depicts their relationship as horribly toxic and abusive.

The Harley/Ivy one really hits it home years before Mad Love.

>Dini kept out his fetishes out of his stories

Hence the "BTAS was good due to executive meddling." Imagine how bad it would have been if he was allowed to do what he wanted. That's the whole point.

Seems to me you're forgetting his 'Tec run, Zatanna book, Heart of Hush, Gotham City Sirens, Streets of Gotham, Harley & Ivy

Yep definitely shitposting

>BTAS was good due to executive
You are a fucking idiot, executives wanted PSA episodes all the fucking time and that almost killed the show

>It's a He didn't actually watch the show post.

Timm also brought us RobinxBatgirl, senpai.

Timm just has a very French taste. He set up RobinxBatgirl to later do BatmanxBatgirl and NightwingxCatwoman.