Oh Shit Googles!

Any Asianfags here remember this shit? all i remember is that this cartoon is hardcore as fuck - blood and decapacitation everywhere. Search for "Black cat detective" on youtube . Violent retro cartoon thread i guess. I seriously doubt that western cartoons were anything like this.

OP here. This cat is like a fucking Judge Dredd of Chinese cartoons. I remember that there is another cartoon like this...all i remember is that there is some tank and some villains(?) that got mutilated horribly...Yeah we were indoctrinated to completely trust the gov and the cops back then and the only ones that were oppressing us were the "bad people".

Sreenshot from a new version of this cat.
/co approved?

I remember watching that. It's pretty gruesome but I liked it.

Ya got my attention.

Isn't that part of the mobile game tie-in?

That's a pretty good redesign.

Cat on the left is pretty stacked

Well can't be a proper mobile without a playable boob-lady.

>everyone is Polandball except for the girl who is furbait

It's mighty good bait too.

Some of it is available on the tube, I think. Somebody here found it and we watched it.

It's hardcore as fuck.

Their army recuritment spot was a bunch of women in underwear strangling terrorists with their tights.

>girls
>furbait
Oh user you have no idea...

> Asianfags
I think only Chinese kids watched that show.
Fuck police cat. The mousebros drove a helicopter and a TANK!

>Snappy uniform
>Tight bodyglove on active duty
I'm gonna need more of this.

how come the women are sexualized by not the guys?

Because China doesn't give a fuck about political correct shit or gender equality. Especially because it's damned clear to anyone in China that once married, the woman is in charge so they let the guys have their fun before a lifetime of servitude.

Never even realized this dove was supposed to be a girl.

Fuck, wrong pic

Anyway yeah, the newer stuff made that much more clear...

Can't be that gory

They dedicated an entire episode to how you can be incinerated by lightning. This was pure nightmare fuel when I watched it as a kid.

Men dont need to be sexualized to be attractive

Wait are these two even the same character?