When did you realize Cred Forums has shit taste in literally everything?

When did you realize Cred Forums has shit taste in literally everything?

Bet your anus taste like fucking cherry pie

They're the reason I've read Prez, Omega Men and The Vision. They also think Civil War II is a pile of dogshit. The taste is fine except when it's not.

Cred Forums just like all other boards, dont like anything thats popular. TKJ and SU are overrated for sure tho

When did you realize that Armenian """""genocide""""" is a pile of dogshit made up by mountain Jews known as Armenians?

>tkj

?

What does your anus taste like

The killing joke

When they tried to Waifu a talking tampon.

I gave up and realized that Cred Forums's taste will forever be shit at this very point

Stop spewing bullshit.
Guess what? Cred Forums is not one person.
I'm just kidding, everyone is literally me

When Cred Forums started taking over the board.

>Stephen King is considered a good writer
I need a noose.

When they started hating on best gem.

when they ignored actually good shows because they couldn't waifu people.

When I realized all they ever do is complain about everything, repeatedly, over and over, until their negative opinions are literally white noise.

Could it kill you to be positive about things you like instead of bashing things you hate once in awhile?

welcome to the chan of four, enjoy your stay.

I honestly wish I wasn't so easily disappointed by things.
I want to love certain genres (not just capes, indiefags fuck off), I really do, but you would eventually start sounding like a grouchy old man when you pick up this critically acclaimed thing and expect something good and get shit/mediocrity instead.

>Could it kill you to be positive about things you like instead of bashing things you hate once in awhile?

There's no discussion to be had if it was just this. The most you'll get out of it is textless image dumps.
>"I like thing."
>"I like thing too."
And that's the end of that.

>When I realized all they ever do is complain about everything, repeatedly, over and over, until their negative opinions are literally white noise.
welcome to the internet, where saying something nice makes you autistic.

Taste is subjective.

When I realized Cred Forums was shit in general.

Which was the first time I visited. And that's why I'm here. To let go of morals and standards and revel in shit.

>having morals in the first place

Immediately

She is one of the most purest, you pleb

>literally

There's that word again

Cred Forums is like Cred Forums

Everything is shit.
exposing your likes means ridicule.
interesting news is up instantly.
Every now and again there are free stuff.

A waifu doesn't need a vagina.
It's all about personality.

When I realized they fall for the same five or so bait threads over and over with no self awareness.

>being a genocide hipster
>[current year]

Well I need to be presentable to society somehow. And I continue to do so as long as it profits me.

Which it does. Very, very much.

When I saw how shit Cred Forums's taste in comic art is.

>hurr Quitely is a terrible artist because his faces are bad
>Fabok and Marquez are geniuses because I can jack off to their static sameface pretty people

90% of "post great comic art" threads are full of tasteless plebs who think that pin-ups and cheesecake are proof of how great a comic book artist is. To hell with panel composition, storytelling, fluidity of action and an ability to draw more than two face types/body types.

>Everyone on Cred Forums EXCEPT ME has shit taste!

Maybe you're the one who needs some rope.

Having morals =/= faking them to fit in.
I can punch a little kid just for fun or steal shit. I don't do it because in the long term it's more convenient not to.

When I read Transmetropolitan