countingdownto.com/countdown/star-wars-rebelsseason-3-premiere-countdown-clock

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtu.be/xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

>/swco/ Dubs: Son of Dathomir #1
youtu.be/vqkHTHPz5x0

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WeiLU
youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mo10xiHvR_c
youtube.com/watch?v=cCwJfPwcPwE
facebook.
bigshinyrobot.com/59820/star-wars-rebels-filoni-no-longer-supervising-director/
youtu.be/-jPVUl693JU?t=121
slaveleiafanfictiona.wikia.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/779571447068975104
youtube.com/watch?v=LByiAjCTD5c
mega.nz/#!A8sVUCib!rXFZRyNpIffXyMkUoXh1CSgX0CmKQXyb8vNGJe-c9Ow
imgur.com/a/wXIEN
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-3/Episode-1?id=71748
my.mixtape.moe/qbxqsu.m4a
youtube.com/watch?v=aSPtWMEwIhg
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg
mega.nz/#!F5U1xbwb!QzRYIR5uMu6VgTKYjLv_Snk3N-juksdEdJ0kdFi96oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Thrawn

Reminder that Abrams is a better director that Lucas could ever hope to be.

How many waifu a new and old will fill Kill this season?

there's no one in Star Wars worthy of being a waifu.

Rebels #21 when?

So glad Dash Rendar is finally getting his big break.

HYPE

Kill yourself

Already confirmed it's not the Outrider.

where did this meme come from?

Ho Ho Ho Ho!

Is the Tales of the Jedi comic series any good?

No, but TFA is the only good Star Wars material Disney has made, so close enough.

You're right, I forgot about Crumb

GOAT

Yes! In my opinion it's the best version of the Old Republic and nails an ancient aesthetic perfectly.

Boy I can't wait to download the episode off of mega on Sunday

So anyone here kept up with Vader? Did it get any better

>and ugly, stubborn, and overly opinionated girl power character that can't get over never fucking Anakin.

yes, and?

On the day Thrawn was revealed to be in Rebels, someone on Cred Forums made a thread about how Dash Rendar was confirmed to be in the show. /swco/ adopted that ever since.

And she matters more than you and your opinions.

What time is the episode airing?

wait, mandalorians have their own language?

>Rebels Season 3 Premiere
>September 24 - 8:30 PM ET

Yes

Needs more 'chopper is a dick'

NA VODE. K'ATINI NER AGOL BESKAR KAD

Considering Lucas has called himself a bad director and mentions how much he hates it, you're not saying anything new or different.

They speak it in TCW, mane.

I..

The best I could translate this is:

"My brother. Suck(er) my flesh [mandalorian iron] blade"

Oh, there were mandalorians in TCW? I never watched it past the first season

so "suck my dick"

imgur.com/a/WeiLU

Some leaked Lego SW sets.

The new Phantom for example, pic related.

As per how boba will say it to Sabine

what am I looking at?

Even in the Legends Boba couldn't speak the language.

Adult Sabine and Boba post-endor

What did he mean by this?

He's jealous of her penis

I'm thinking that this isn't Sabine

What comic?

Marvel's upcoming unnanounced Boba Fett comic

Force Unleashed II

Who is this cutie?

WH0-R3

S.O.F.I.A. Don't get involved with her, she's a psycho
youtube.com/watch?v=W0_DPi0PmF0

I thought he ditches his armour after escaping from the Sarlaac now?

>escaping the Sarlaac

I always like to imagine that if Boba could escape an obvious onscreen death then dammit pic related could too.

Well you can change that to Maul now, since that's actually canon.

Of all the dumb shit they took from the EU they took that.

That got retconned ages ago. Besides, even if you think that doesn't count, someone is wandering around Tatooine post-Endor wearing Fett's armour, so he must have gotten out somehow.

>That got retconned ages ago.
What got retconned? Boba never got out of the pit, he died.

Well, technically, he's still alive, just in the process of digestion.

It's heavily implied, but they could at last minute say it was red mandalorian armor and ruin everything.

nah, he's dead. after 30 years, he's dead.

So much for Sabine

Exactly. Oola lives, goddammit. Going Los Pepes on the Hutts with a crew of escaped slaves

Slowly digested over a thousand years, boi.

and he lived off of what?

Preserving enzymes secreted by the sarlacc.

I was about to ask that myself, but then I remembered that he wasn't the only one eaten that day.

Jabbas giant corpse, which probably also ended up in the pit.

Obligatory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mo10xiHvR_c

a body can't sustain you for that long, not to mention that the sarlaac would probably be a great breeding ground for all manner of horrifying bacteria.

Jabba kun

I still haven't found any stories of Leia being used as a fuck slave by Jabba.

Reminder that EU fags will have to either wait to 5am or the 25th to watch the new episode of Rebels due it being broadcasted first in America on the night of the 24th

damn you muricans!!

Not exactly what EU fags usually means in these threads, but I kek'd.

Fuck you, Jabba's MY waifu

>comic

no, it's not

look, are you calling 3po a fucking liar?

Why would EUfags watch it at all?

Kallus is my Waifu

That walking Google Translate couldn't even tell Jabba was being poetic

user means literal EUfags. People who live in the European Union

>Mfw from US and have to wait until it's on Kisscartoon/putlocket

What about Europeans that don't aren't a part of the EU?

Does mega-user no longer exist?

From the previous thread
>The Servants of the Empire books are actually good now that I've finished them. They're basically the ultimate anthema to the idea of "the empire was cool, it was just palpatine and vader and some other bad eggs" argument by pointing out that Palpatine was literally appointing dozens of "bad eggs" to high command and making them play shitty power games instead of doing actual work. Whatever good people there are in the empire have essentially deluded themselves into thinking anyone above them gives a solitary fuck about what's morally right, legal, ethical, or even obeys common sense, when all they care about is fulfilling some insane personal agenda.
Sounds too much like real life

I'm sure he does, but I prefer not to download stuff

Actually it was from the Q&A right after they revealed the season 3 trailed, one of the audience members asked whether that ship was the outrider.

It'll take a thousand years for the sarlacc to turn your body into nothing, but your body will let go of it's life well before that, so you will still die before your body is gone.

Maybe I'm reading something wrong, but it seems like a lot of the jokes are less a reference to the Not!Outrider, and more like mistaking Thrawn for Rendar.

someone was asking if the ship in this poster
was the Outrider? a ship that is pretty clearly a fucking Star Destroyer?

I think in one of the threads from shortly after the panel someone posted a picture of thrawn and called him dash rendar as a joke.

>as a joke.
That nigga was serious

But they said he was thrawn in the panel, and if he knew who dash rendar was he would have known he's not blue

why would people assume a random 2400 freighter is the Outrider?

Because Star wars

Same reason any freighters of the Falcon type will never be seen again, despite supposedly being common; everyone will think it's the Falcon and be stupidly mad whether or not it is.

this is why the falcon needs some sort of easily identifiable mark.

Like being the only 1600 with a Imperial military grade radar dish strapped onto it.

like leia tits?

Why would people assume a random masked force user in robes is Darth Revan?

that's not exactly easily seen in animation and at range.

I assume that's the round dish?

yes, like that.

Perfect. It can be used as psychological warfare against Kylo

Lucas is a worse director but a much, much better writer

No, Lucas is a worse director and a much, much worse writer.

Bullshit

Didn't they have regular blue holograms in TPM?

You assume there is only one brand of holographic projection in SW. Something like that should have all sorts of brands with different looks (blocks, true blue, actual color for Snoke, etc) to stay relevant in a competitive market.

go away JJ

Nice bait

Oh shit meant for

Yeah I didn't include it or the AotC ones because they're not really different from RotS

The recording Obi-wan and Yoda see of Sheev and Vader has a hint of color

The first six films are extremely well thought out compared to TFA and its constant full retard universe breaking moments and plot holes.

Also much more alive feeling. Say what you want about the prequels, at least it showed us the world of Star Wars more than TFA did.

Anyone have unused concept art for TFA? I want to make my friend rage with me

youtube.com/watch?v=cCwJfPwcPwE
New preview up!

dat darksabre tho
hnnng

ARE THEY IMPLYING MY WAIFU DIES?

H-Hera is going to be okay, r-right?

So Ezra has the Darksaber at 2:30 and not his regular saber. Does he loose it and then adopt the Darksaber or is he just using it for kicks or training?

>maul BTFO kanan
This trailer literally spoiled half the season's major points

Enough with the samefagging user. It's the [CURRENT YEAR]. You're not going to fool anyone.

Something about thumbnail previews

>Teenage Inquisitor

Stream Marathon incoming, Waifu death oncoming.

Rebels Season 1 and 2 + Recons + Season 3 Premiere.

Oh geez, I don't know if I can make the whole stream, but I'll be on the s2 finale and s3 premier tomorrow for sure.

also the blue ones are generally field or star ship based, while the full color ones are pre-recordings or from two permanent installations.

Wasn't that how it was in the old EU/Leg nds too? I seem to recall it mentioned then that Palpatine deliberately designed the Empire to fall apart without him by appointing the worst sort of people in important positions so that without him to hold things together and keep everything in check the whole thing would collapse into chaos and infighting.

Goodbye big hat waifu, I hope Governor Pryce lasts longer than you...

Seriously, did The Emperor not have any kind of longevity plan? Was the whole thing just "I'd like to be in charge for a while" and that was it?

Sith aren't very smart honestly. About the only one that really was was Dooku.

He didn't give a shit about the Empire. To him it all just a means to an end. Some mystical Dark Side sorcery end. End of Evangelion type shit or something.

Everything about the Sith was stupid as shit, but what else can one expect from Lucas. He can only think in over the top bad guy cliche's.
The Emperor wasn't even a very good Sith. When he died there was literally no way to continue the Sith's pants on head retarded rule of two.

Is there anything you do like in Star Wars?

The space ships and laser guns.
Force shit has only ever fucked up the galaxy.
The people of the galaxy need to start sending out the Black Ships to round up this psyker scum before they do even more damage.

>Force shit has only ever fucked up the galaxy.
Kreia was right.

If Kreia was so right then why is she dead?

Checkmate hypocritical scum

Exile: 1
Kreia: 0

>He can only think in over the top bad guy cliche's.
He likes/liked old pulp comics and samurai movies, can you blame him?

He didn't make it easy for Vader to succeed him, but if he'd worked at it, he could have pulled it off. It was Vader who fucked up the rule of two by dying with his master.

For those interested in the other upcoming Lego sets, they are as follows:

(Minifigs unknown unless otherwise stated)

Starting with the microfighters (chibi-scaled ships)

>U-wing

>TIE Striker

>Y-wing

>Krennic's Shuttle.

Of course, Rogue One battlepacks for the Rebels and Empire

>Yoda's Nendoroid Starfighter with Yoda and R2

>Landspeeder with Luke, Obi-Wan, and I believe Urr'orr'orrr'urror

>Phantom mk II with Kanan "Blind Man Walking" Jarrus, HK, and Thrawn

>Bunker Battle from r1, nothing else known

>Y-wing, likely from r1

>Duel of the Fates with Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon and currently Darth, also Maul

>Desert skiff

>{Rebel Hangar} [sic] with General Calrissian

FInally, the CCBS Ultrabuilds:

>Shoretrooper

>Chirrut "blind Man Walking" Îmwe

>B I G G U N with detachable Baze Malbus

We live in a day where there is LEGO Thrawn!

>tfw won't be able to catch it live
oh well, at least I'll have a comfy Sunday to look forward to. Hope someone posts a download/dailymotion link when available.

We all die eventually user. Some day you and me will be gone forever, and all the time and passion we put into Star Wars will have amounted to nothing.

SKYNET will never die, I shall just use time travel shenanigans to always exist.

SU'COY VOD

user, I was just about to head to bed and I wanted to thank you for reminding me that my entire life has meant nothing and that when I die, not only will I have done nothing to make any impact on anything, but also that no one will remember my name or mourn my passing.

Such is existence

Glad I could help

Literally who?

That's the best part. You won't remember anything because you won't exist. So, you're worrying is for nothing. Literally.

Please don't bring religion into this. Lest you summon a certain shitposter.

Star Wars Rebels on Facebook posted a video of Pryce and Tarkin that's not up on YouTube yet. But Cred Forums thinks I'm spamming when I try to post the link here.

ZAHN HAS BETRAYED THE EXPANDED UNIVERSE AND SOLD OUT
VODE AN! VODE AN!
DISNEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT IT HAS DONE, WE WILL FORCE THE RETURN OF LEGENDS AND ZAHN WILL PAY DEARLY FOR HAVING SIDED WITH THE CORPORATE SLAVEMASTERS and so on and so forth

that was some good gibberish, user.

It's kind of weird, because on the surface it does imply Boba escaped, but we later find out the reason the Jawas even recovered the armor in the first place was because the sail barge explosion injured the Sarlacc and it gave them the opportunity to get close, partially uncover its stomach, and cut it open to start pulling out any useful shit it may have swallowed.

So if he's alive there's a chance it wasn't because he blasted his way out, but because a bunch of Jawas made an opening.

Spoken like someone that doesn't actually enjoy film and only watches blockbusters.

>The Major as an Imperial

More delicious than I expected

The funny thing is, now that Zahn is making canon stories what do the "Legends are the true Star Wars!¡! XD" fanboys have to hold on to?

they never had anything to hold on to.

Their egos?

They had the hope that peoplelive Zahn would continue writing stories under the Legends Banner but now that's clearly never gonna happen.
And let's be fair, they didn't care about anyone but Zahn when it came to specific authors.

I imagine they'll react to the Thrawn novel the same way they reacted to Thrawn being on Rebels
>THIS IS SHAMELESS PANDERING AND ZAHN IS SELLING OUT, NO WAY IS DI$NEY GOING TO MAKE US READ THIS BASTARDIZATION OF THE TRUE CANON AND SHAME ON TIMOTHY FOR GOING ALONG WITH IT FUCK DI$$$NEY FOREVER YOU WILL NEVER HAVE OUR SUPPORT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR but this is also an opportunity for us because it means we're winning and Disney clearly is doing this because they want to re-introduce Legends, soon we will be called into meetings with Disney to discuss the re-introduction of Legends and the end of the so-called new canon!

facebook.

com/starwarsrebels/videos/649842781839015/

"Timothy Zahn...that's a name I've not heard in a long time...a long time."
"I think my EU friend knows him, he said he was dead."
"Oh, he's not dead. Not yet."
"You know him?"
"Of course I know him. He's me. I haven't gone by the name of Timmy Zahn since...oh, before you were born."

>"I haven't gone by the name of Obi-Wan since...oh, before you were born."
Since we clearly see this isn't the case, is this just another line of Obi-Wan being a huge fucking liar, just like all Jedi?

>soon we will be called into meetings with Disney to discuss the re-introduction of Legends
There's are no doubt people that believe this.

I think this time it's just an approximation. He stopped going by Obi-wan a matter of days after Luke was born. Out of 76 years, that's an almost non-existent window of time. His life is divided into Obi-wan days, and Ben days. And the division is approximately Luke's birth.

Why are old EU haters such a gigantic bunch of dickheads?

>76 years
I mean 57, but still.

So he's just another Goddamn liar and deserved to be put down, like all Jedi. Got it.

The Bring Back Legends facebook page actually had them talking about this when Thrawn was revealed. Half of them legitimately believe their efforts (including that stupid billboard) have made Disney extremely nervous and they're starting to cave and soon will give them what they want. The other half of course is going hard on the "FUCK DISNEY" train and believe this is nothing but shameless pandering that they will never, ever, ever, ever fall for.

I say "half" as if there's two groups with these viewpoints but there's a significant number of them that have simultaneously expressed both views and seemed unaware of the massive contradiction.

The biggest lie Obi-Wan told was his aging.
It was far too rapid for only being 16 years since RotS.

He clearly used some kind of voodoo magic to rapidly age himself.

>16
19 years

Tarkin doesn't seem real happy she's requesting Thrawn, but he behaves with professional restraint and does seem to be persuaded of the merit of her request.

I hope Thrawn makes some kind of comment about how Tarkin's strategy was stupid for what he was trying to do.

19 years of harsh desert living, which started moments after the far most stressful days of his life.

Close enough.

If it was just the desert life the his skin would look leathery.

Tarkin tends to go full burnt-earth a lot, even on Imperial positions if they're compromised, a la the Lothal communications tower. I don't know that Thrawn would think it stupid as such, but he would see it as wasteful, and definitely not artfully done.

not really, stress, exertion, and general healthy activity all have effects on how old you look

I wonder if the Force has withdrawal symptoms.
Look at Maul after years not probably not using the Firce to his full extent.

Probably only for Sith. Because Lucas.

I think that's because he's pretending to be retarded, I mean weak. Wants Ezra to think he's harmless. He certainly drops the charade later on.

The physical frailness wasn't a charade.
He could clearly still fight but he was skinny as fuck.

Well he had been fucking around on Malachor for a couple years. There's probably fuck all to eat down there.

He was never interested in having Vader succeed him. That's why he outfitted him with crappy cybernetics. The dude eaisly could've put him in a Bacta Tank, make sure to get good cybernetics, and synth flesh.

However he wanted a lapdog, which he got out of Vader. Vader basically helped him gain control, and he was living the dream of being Emperor of the Galaxy. Then he saw Luke, and wanted Luke to replace his father.

Vader had other plans, he was going to make Luke his apprentice and overthrow the Emperor. However Emperor was going to kill Luke, because he refused his plans. No one refuses him! He's the Emperor! So he had an aspie rage and was gonna kill Luke before Vader stepped in and saved Luke, then killed the Emperor. That "restored the balance" of the Force by killing Palpatine.

Which seems to be thrown out of balance again with TFA.

>He was never interested in having Vader succeed him
Oh, I agree. I was just saying it wasn't impossible for Vader to pull it off.

But Sheev ultimately never saw himself as an adherent to the Rule of Two, but rather the culmination of it. He felt he was the endgame.

>crappy cybernetics
They're actually very high quality. The idea that they're awful is only in Legends.

He's just as agile as before and is physically stronger, and he's stronger in the Force than he ever was as Anakin.

But Palpatine is still totally disappointed in him and was testing him right up through the OT.

Cloned flesh probably wouldn't have done any good - all the clones in Legends usually had some major issues, and given Yoda's statement in TCW S1's "Ambush" that even though clones share the same genetics, they all are different in the Force, I wouldn't be surprised if cloning for body parts isn't actually a viable choice in canon.

It's pretty clear in ROTJ Palpatine was willing to die as long as it turned Luke to the dark side in doing so. Vader dead and Luke apprenticed is the optimal goal. Luke dead and everything proceeding as before, is a decent alternative. Emperor dead, but Vader as new sith lord and Luke as apprentice is an acceptable continuation of his program, albeit the least preferable of the "win" states. Because he's a villain though, he doesn't get any of these, and good riddance - all of his plans go miserably awry at the eleventh hour.

>It's pretty clear in ROTJ Palpatine was willing to die as long as it turned Luke to the dark side in doing so.
I think he only put himself out there as a target because he was confident Vader would stop him. What he wanted wasn't so much for Luke to actually kill him, but to actually get mad enough to want him dead.

>He's just as agile as before and is physically stronger, and he's stronger in the Force than he ever was as Anakin.

Which is fucking stupid, they basically took a shit on GL's comment that his injuries and suit meant he could never kill Sidious.

He's still way below Sidious in power. After Mustafar, he only had the potential (that specific word is important) to be 80% of Palpatine's power, but before that he had the potential to be twice as powerful as Palpatine.

Nothing canon or Legends states he ever actually reached that 80% of Palpatine level.

Lucas never said the suit itself was the reason (beyond it making him unable to use lightning without inadvertently damaging his own parts), but that his injuries damaged his potential and that's why he's not as strong as Sidious when he had the potential to be much stronger.

>After Mustafar, he only had the potential (that specific word is important) to be 80% of Palpatine's power

>Nothing canon or Legends states he ever actually reached that 80% of Palpatine level.

George said that as of RoTJ, Vader had reached 80% of Sidious' power. He never said that 80% was his limit. Vader lost much of his potential, but nothing was said or implied that he lost the potential to surpass Sidious. If Vader had lived another 10 to 15 years, he very well could've been equal or greater.

>Lucas never said the suit itself was the reason (beyond it making him unable to use lightning without inadvertently damaging his own parts)

His prosthesis being particularly sensitive to force lightning was an EU fabrication. Force lightning isn't actually electricity in modern canon, and thus he's not limited to it or especially vulnerable to it more than anyone else.

>Vader lost much of his potential, but nothing was said or implied that he lost the potential to surpass Sidious
...That's literally what Lucas said.

>Force lightning isn't actually electricity in modern canon, and thus he's not limited to it or especially vulnerable to it more than anyone else.
It doesn't really matter if it's real lightning or not, I still don't think you want angry burning hate magic being channeled through sensitive electronics.

Hell, we saw Palpatine's lightning mess up Vader's systems. It's literally the reason he was dying.

I feel like we've had this conversation before.

We did, and the guy arguing that lightning wouldn't hurt Vader's systems said some crap about how the lightning was just lethal to him and it had nothing to do with his life support getting fucked.

Would you a Luke?

You damn right I would

Guys, we're get a new movie with Darth Vader in it in 2016.
How cool is that?

What's wrong with it?

bigshinyrobot.com/59820/star-wars-rebels-filoni-no-longer-supervising-director/

>Tomorrow, when the Season Three premiere of "Star Wars Rebels" airs, there's going to be a change in the credits that might go unnoticed by most.

>When the title card for Supervising Director rolls by, the name attached won't be that of Dave Filoni. Filoni has been a supervising director on "Star Wars" animated television since the first episode of "The Clone Wars" which premiered in October 2008.

>The new supervising director, Justin Ridge, is no stranger to "Star Wars" on television. He's storyboarded and directed episodes of "The Clone Wars" and "Rebels" including some of my favorites like "Holocron Heist," "The Gungan General," and "Rebel Resolve."

>Filoni retains his Executive Producer credit on the show (and is also credited with a Stormtrooper's voice in the premiere). Based on conversations and panels with him at Star Wars Celebration in Europe in July of this year, it's clear that Filoni is still actively at work on the show and making creative decisions. He even remarked that he'd been involved in recording Tom Baker's voice for episodes of Season Three.

>There's no indication why the changeup was made. But it could be as simple as he's doing more creative work and less day to day work.

>It's easy to wonder if he's stepping back from as many regular duties on "Rebels" because there might be a new animated show in the works. But there's no evidence to support that notion, though I'm positive fans will speculate endlessly to that effect. We've reached out to Lucasfilm about the reasons for the change, but have not received a comment yet.

>Whatever the reason for Filoni's change in credit and job on "Rebels," let's hope it's a good thing for "Star Wars," rather than disastrous. Fans have placed a lot of trust in Filoni as Supervising Director because he's earned it. He's a "Star Wars" fan of the highest order and understands the saga better than almost anyone that's not George Lucas.

And it goes without saying that Justin Ridge has very large shoes to fill and we wish him luck. We all very much look forward to what looks like the best season of "Rebels" yet.

>How cool is that?
It isn't, really, as far as I'm concerned. I'll try to enjoy the movie on its own terms as it is, the same as all the stuff before it, but I've never really thought all the detailing and prequel/interquel/sequel material stuff was necessary for Star Wars. Crazy I know. I still enjoy some of it, which is why I'm here.

If I enjoy it, it will be because it's a solid movie. I don't feel much desire to see Darth Vader again.

Kind of odd. Wonder what happened.

Which waifu will Justin Ridge terminate?

>Filoni is letting someone else take over as supervising director because he's going to be working on an anthology movie
Just throwing that out there

Either or most likely a new animated show.

Clone wars is coming back to finish Ahsoka's story tying in with the new book.

I hope Ridge likes aliens.

Sounds to me like Filoni is getting phased out, probably about to lose his job because his ideas are too in-line with Lucas' and that cancerous cunt Kathleen Kennedy and Disney don't like it.

Please no, I hope not. They can't just leave us with them.

>No more Dave.

If that were to happen, then Star Wars is lost.

for what rason are we spamming these images

Friday night for nerds.

Because STANNIS.

Last one for now, don't have any others

I know this is nit-picky, but I don't like Matt Lanter's delivery of the "I hate you" line in this clip.
youtu.be/-jPVUl693JU?t=121

Rumor is The Phantom comes with Thrawn.

Here you go slaveleiafanfictiona.wikia.com/

>Force lightning isn't actually electricity in modern canon
[Citation needed]

Uh... this is canon?

Anakin is literally shown how he will fuck up, and fucks up anyway? This makes him seem a whole lot less sympathetic, and tragic. Now he's just an idiot.

>knows no context
>makes assumptions

Mind was erased.

Did you notice the question marks?

They erased those visions from his memory. Before that happens though, the effect is kind of interesting since he goes a bit nuts after seeing the future.

>darth on the phone.jpg

I love how this looks like a joke answer but it's 100% correct.

Filthy Europoor here, how many hours till the premiere? How long till it potentially gets uploaded?

16 hours and as for how soon it shows up your guess is as good as ours. We never know until it arrives.

Hopefully we will have a HERO

In fact, I believe it is time to begin the summoning ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Noooooo, it's too early! You'll confuse him!

The Premiere is on the Watch Disney XD app so i`ts only a matter of time until it`s uploaded

Holy shit, Thrawn is in this series now? That's awesome. This makes me want to actually give it a chance, I'm glad they're not wasting all these cool EU ideas.

Now?

A-ha, so the summoning was not too early! Let's just hope a HERO is aware of this news...

Ha, they're doing early uploads again? Nice!

Though I still prefer livestreams. Something about the shared experience with the rest of the thread. I'm just nostalgic for livetoons.

Jesus, user, stop trying to jinx us!

>HERO

GET IN THE STREAM

NEW EPISODE INCOMING

I'LL PLAY THIS NOW

MEGA UPLOAD WHEN?!

get your asses in here sleemos

>trying to watch the stream and suddenly it's a goddamn public service ad against doing dip where a guy is being orally raped by a gob of tobacco

God dammit, Ad Council, you bastards!

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/779571447068975104

>Dave is the new George

POTTERY

>Dave is the new George

Not entirely. He's unofficially the new George. But Dave isn't truly the new George until he's CEO of Lucasfilm.

Which, sadly, I doubt would ever happen. If only because I don't think he'd want the position.

Holy fuck this was a great opening.

Gotta love those dismantler droids. It's like a buzz droid and a mirelurk had a baby and it is ugly.

So this could be really really bad right?

THISMEGA???

Link when?

>So this could be really really bad right?
It's because Dave is being moved over to create the next new animated show The Rey Wars, starring Rey.

Unless he's getting a serious promotion and way more control over everything, then yeah, I'd say this is probably not a good sign.

>That voice
And just like that my heart has been stolen by another Imperial waifu. Filoni you evil bastard.

Filoni slowly being phased out of Rebels, so he can kill of SW life action waifus.

It is so surreal hearing Tom Baker talking about Jedi Knights.

So has it aired yet?

No. But some of us have seen it on the houseordo stream.

I wasn't one of them..

You're posting here when you can be watching it right now on stream.

Nope, unfortunately. It doesn't work well for me 'cause my web connection is shit. It always keeps me from watching livestreams. I'll have to wait till someone uploads it so I can watch a proper stream.

>Random Imperial officer no longer eyeless

That's something.

Fuck you, Lucas is for APOLOGIZING at Cred Forums

Kallus is definetly the new Fulcrum
The way he looked at Thrawn when he said that at Thrawns victory the civilian casualties outnumbered the enemy casualties.

Kallus showing hilarious lack of survival instincts by opening his dumb mouth about it.

Where can I view the episodes in Germany? Seeing as downloading is illegal here and I don't want to get raped by Merkel.

>When your squad never saves you just right.png

That's Lieutenant Lyste.

The absolute best thing about this episode?

Those Y-Wings being stated as something they're sending to General Dodonna and were very likely among the same ones used against the Death Star (I didn't pay attention to precisely what they looked like for comparison but there is still time for the Rebellion to retrofit them anyway - we'll probably know when the Recon and trivia stuff is released later tonight). This would be great for two points. Ex-Republic ships taking part in ANH and this is Thrawn's first miscalculation. However well-reasoned letting the Rebels escape was those ships they kept mocking played a roll in destroying the first Death Star.

So even if everything on Lothal works out and he stops the factory being destroyed and the Death Star still gets its giant kyber he still ends up accidentally helping in the ruination of the plan and the death of Tarkin.

There is a stream which I imagine will be repeated later today too, if you can access it.

I hope it is. Looks like losing those Alderaanian ships wasn't any good for his career either.

Streaming is illegal in Germany I think. You basically can't do anything here online FUCK

MEGA WHEN???

Wow Governor Pryce is admiring that big blue Chiss quite much. They're clearly having hot, steamy sex as we speak.

Although, instead of dirty talk, Thrawn insists on autistically analyzing Pryce's interior decoration.

Oh good, you already found a new waifu. This season is already looking brighter and I haven't even seen the episode

I would be so happy if this happened, TCW is my favourite part of Star Wars and I really want more of it.

Well, new waifu or not, SS and Tua still hurts. I miss these two cuties and their big bouncy hats

Dave is no longer the apprentice. He now is the Master.

>when you need to go to work and couldn't watch the stream
I would really appreciate a download.

>Now I am George Lucas

Now that I think about it force lightning shouldn't have killed Vader most of the time because he normally kept himself alive without his life support through pure anger similar to Maul but when he turned to the light side he was too weak in that materialistic aspect of the force to stay alive. I don't mean that the light side made him weaker, only that he wasn't angry enough to keep himself alive without the suit's life support anymore. This might actually explain some of the rationale behind Kylo and Snoke thinking Vader was a retard in his final moments since his turn to the light technically killed him.

It's probably something as simple as Dave wanting more time with his kids and the Executive Producer position having less hours or something. I doubt he'll be leaving since they've said that they're planning on doing 7 seasons and they've even talked about Dave possibly making a live action Star Wars movie.

>Justin Ridge kneel and rise again as Darth Ridge
>Now for your first lesson, I will show you how to create a waifu that many fans will love
>Next I will show you the many ways to reap the waifus soul
>And when you're done we will feast upon the suffering of the waifufags

>Now that I think about it force lightning shouldn't have killed Vader most of the time

I would disagree with that considering Sidious' hate rays were probably set to max, but-

> he normally kept himself alive without his life support through pure anger

This has merit. The Dark Side of the force truly is a pathway to abilities many would consider to be unnatural. Prolonging or sustaining yourself through the force may be such.

Fuck. As much as the Dark Side is supposed to be bad for you, it's certainly very interesting to explore. There's that Dark Side seduction for you!

MEGA (or torrent) FUCKING WHERE

This.

I second this.

torrent on private trackers now.

I stopped mid season 2... are we legit getting Thrawn or is this some troll?

Allahu Ackbar

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=LByiAjCTD5c

what they do with crippled star troopers?

Here's a mega of the episode in 720p

mega.nz/#!A8sVUCib!rXFZRyNpIffXyMkUoXh1CSgX0CmKQXyb8vNGJe-c9Ow

>mega.nz/#!A8sVUCib!rXFZRyNpIffXyMkUoXh1CSgX0CmKQXyb8vNGJe-c9Ow
Sweet, thanks

THANK THE MAKER

DOLPHIN PORN

Thank you user. Now, for your reward...

Thank you, Black Jesus!

Just heard Filoni got fired.
Maybe the cartoons will be good now thou this ADHD forcing the team to drop storylines halfway through.

Ur reward is garbage, give me cocks.

all comics are shit

As you wish

Thank the maker!

I have never seen a good drawing of Narui, ever.

source on image?

imgur.com/a/wXIEN
It's an edit of an InCase picture

I'm guessing the Thrawn novel is going to chronicle Admiral Thrawn's victory at Batone.

What was Thrawn saying when he showed up via Holo?

I thought it was a two parter.
>looks at time
>it's been 43 minutes, not 22
Damn that went by quick

wazzis from?
I find it hard to believe that someone's actually making SS fanart

>still no torrent

It's an edit. That's Barriss

HOW DOES THE SENTENCE END???

Plot armor.

Hehe, yeah 'plot armor', right...

So, do you think Thrawn lives through the whole Empire reign and ends up on Gallius Rax's shadow counsel?

Jesus Christ, she looks like a poorly crafted muppet.

Don't question my new waifu

>In the movies, it's shown to take a good amount of concentration to move things large things like droids
>in the shows force users just fling them around willy nilly.

your waifu looks like a horse.

delet

*whinny*

George was inconsistent as fuck about how easy it was to use the Force.

The Shadow Council is already set up without him on it. And it would seem there's not much time left until Jakku. So probably not.

thanks man

They ruined Thrawn with this, he never got angry and grabbed the collars of his officers.

>EUtists getting triggered by trivial things

Wait till you see it in context and execution, user.

Am I the only one that thinks he's an adorable bean? Him
Being nervous was cute

Holy shit Ezra's pretty hardcore these days.

Loving that Rex raging at that droid

>Season 3 tonight

That was pretty wizard.

look at this loser

Episode has already leaked. See:

I wonder why Pryce has the Rank Insignia of a Grand moff?

She's a governor.

I also wonder why she referred to Tarkin as Moff and not Grand moff

>Ezra being a Jedi is supposed to be a secret
>the other characters openly call him one in front of others, including a pirate none of them trust

They looked like their ANH version.

Good episodes.

Now to wait and see if Kallus will defect.

HAIL TO THE COMRADE!

That's a pretty corny picture.

>multiple references from Thrawn, Pryce and Kallus about the larger Rebellion in the shadows
>Hera relaying the orders from Bail? Leia? Mothma? to send the Y-Wings to General Dodonna's unit
I guess we'll be seeing the larger Rebellion by the end of the season.

Here's the kisscartoon link for those interested.
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Star-Wars-Rebels-Season-3/Episode-1?id=71748

Any images released for those microfighters?

I'd like Micha Evon's group to be mentioned. (Though I doubt it)

God fucking bless you user, I usually go there rather than download episodes

Wow, so Ezra's whole Dark Side phase was even shorter than I thought, not even one whole episode. I really shouldn't expect much from a show for children should I.

Just finished the episode, i'm a little disappointed, i expected to see more. Plus the mission was pretty boring

Still, Ezra being more and more tempted by the dark side is really cool. I hope we'll see more of the Bendu.
And, about the Sith Holocron, this is Ventress speaking, right ? I'd be a little disappointed if it is, since i really want them to introduce a new Sith Lord, but it sounds so much like her.

Also, i'm starting to believe more and more that Ezra is Snoke.

>but it sounds so much like her.
it's the same voice actress.

The episode was disappointing because it took them all of thirty minutes to just go back to the status quo. And isn't it just super convenient that their base just happens to be on a planet with a previously unknown thing that is intimately connected to the Force and can teach Kanan the thing he needs right then.

>this is Ventress speaking, right ?
It's Ventress' voice actress not Ventress herself since she is dead. She voicing some old crow from thousands of years ago when the holocron was recorded.

It is just the same voice actor

What makes you think it's finished? Keep in mind when Ezra paid lip service to Kanan being right about the holocron, his very next breath was used to ask where it was now.

>isn't it just super convenient
It's called the will of the Force, user.

>this is Ventress speaking, right ?
No. It's probably Darth Traya because Dave said something about how he really wants some ancient Sith Lord from the EU to be the voice in the holocron but he's not sure if the story group will allow it and the holocron is from Malachor where Traya's academy was in the EU.

Female Revan is more likely

Everyone wants Revan recanonized. Am I the only one who would prefer Exar Kun?

just started watching Rebells and, at season 2 i realised that
They are Them see picture

Luke when? When will they crossover/reference Rogue One?

Agent sideburns is going to die 100%

Rogue One stuff is happening this season, likely after the movie hits theaters like the Malachor/Kylo lightsaber design teaser we got after TFA.

Anakin's visions of the future have always been the catalyst that turns him bad. He goes to the dark side because he feels powerless to change his bad future.

No problem buddy, enjoy.

Not a bad episode, though it didn't amaze me either. The mission itself wasn't all that exciting, and Philosopher Space Bison felt a little shoehorned.

As Ezra and Kanan grow more competent it makes me wonder more and more what the fuck happens to them by the time of the original movie. That remains my biggest curiosity.

I was pretty pleased with the episode, it was a pretty great start to the season. I'm just waiting for Ezra to tap some mando ass this season at this point.
>what the fuck happens to them by the time of the original movie?
Rebels has been confirmed to go past the events of A New Hope.

>Rebels has been confirmed to go past the events of A New Hope.
That doesn't really answer my question though. If anything it makes it more glaring.

it's called bad writing.
hopefully they die.

Thanks

Oh you're right, I misread that. I dunno man, if you ask me there roles aren't really going to change from what they are currently. You have to remember that the rebellion is pretty fucking big and as we were reminded at the end of this episode, spans the entire galaxy. By the time that A New Hope's events take place I'd bet that they're dealing with rebel operations or fighting inquisitors.

Ain't gonna happen (Kanan might bite the dust at the most though).

For some reason i expected that Bendu would return holocron to Ezra at the end of the episode. Or mayby he will return it in the next episode, we can see in teasers with Maul that Ezra still has it with him. I don't know, i just don't trust this gray force bison, he seems like a little bit of a dick.

So will Ezra grow up to look like Galen Marek? I mean his hair is pretty much already there.

Are you guys gonna watch it again on TV tonight?
Livethreads are fun.

Maybe Lucasfilm is trying to undo the shit Lucas did and bring back the gray area of the force. From my point of view all the various animals that can experience and use the force are the "gray" area, just using it to survive, be that killing their prey, or helping raise their young, whatever, and the Bendu would be a part of that. Jedi use the force for good, sith for evil, the bendu and other shit, just to live.

nope.

It's here! Expect scans in a week or so.

I don't get the channel, so no.

Sorry user, you're book isn't canon any more.

Are you scanning the whole book? God bless user

It is canon

I heard here in the threads that Bendu is basically reintroduction to the concept of gray jedi, but it will be a different thing. Still, this is the main reason i like to watch this show, despite having some negative opinions about the plot of some episodes. This show introduce us to some interesting new places and ideas for star wars, or reintroduce us to EU ideas in the new light. Inquisitors, planets hidden behind the imploding stars, planet there flying anything is impossible, some weird and powerfull force creatures also space whales, yeah and so on. It feels like they bring the somewhat new things to work with and make the universe seem bigger, instead of you know... making all the same shit.
Still, i mainly interested in 2 questions
>What is Bendu actually are? What his motives? Agenda? Does the galaxy have a creatures similar to him?
>What going to happen to both Ezra and Kanan at the end? I don't believe that Ezra will die for example.

my.mixtape.moe/qbxqsu.m4a

>Hey Rebels,
>My name is Mitth'raw'nuruodo, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day not looking at classy ass pictures. You are everything bad in the Galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any alien pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on HoloBook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was an Imperial Admiral at the Battle of Batone, and was then promoted to Grand Admiral. What battles have you won, other than “jack off to naked drawn Nemoidians”? I also get straight A’s in tactics and in art theory, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who will be the architects of your own destruction. Thanks for listening.
>Art Related: It’s me and my bitch

any leaks?

Its always been great

I think the Bendu was mainly made so they could have a neutral force entity without resorting to Grey "I'll act exactly like a Sith and suffer no drawbacks whatsoever" Jedi

So... we are not doing a global streaming ?

I´m a little disappointed, last time for the end of season was fun too see the chapter with you guys.

This is now canon

So they got 5 Y-wings. Where did the other 3 for Yavin come from?

Heck, where did the other Y-wings for Endor come from?

user there's still 2-5 years until ANH and ROTJ. I'm sure there are more places to steal or build Y-Wings that the Rebellion will discover.

On second thought, will we hear about Phoenix Squadron stocking up the Yavin force with Y-Wings in Rogue One?

>I dunno man, if you ask me there roles aren't really going to change from what they are currently.
I don't expect anything different, which is sort of the problem. Are the writers just going to dance around the events of the original trilogy? It's a situation that could lead to increasingly more contrived or unsatisfying scenarios.

Considering just how huge the Clone wars was, there is probably more then one junk station working on more then one Y-wing squadron.

So I imagine other rebels cells stole them. Or they purchased them on the black market

Yeah, it was my most hated interpretation of Gray Jedis. The Gray "I am more cooler then you and above your light and dark side, also i can use the dark side with no drawbacks whatsoever" Jedi.
It was not the only one operation there they happen to obtain the y-wing? Maybe they setup some undercover factories, once the rebellion grow large enough?

We'll have to wait and see. I also see why it would be an issue. If the rebels crew make it through the events from ANH to ROTJ then I'm not quite sure as to how they're going to explain they're reason for not helping Luke or taking the emperor down themselves.

>who's the pig
What's a pig? I haven't seen any species in the galaxy called a pig.

I tallied up Ezra's kill count for this episode: 15

Lando's Puffer Pig

I love you but anyone got 1080 for a 1080fag

I think Canderous is planning to stream it again when it airs.

Ezra's haircut and build don't really look good. They should've made him more broad shouldered or something. Christ.

Apprentice of murder

Thats not very Jedi-like

>the pigs are real meme.
I dare you to say that the spiders are also real.
Oh the Force, the creature with 8 legs and 8 eyes, who come up with such a ridiculous idea? Did some bored farmboy from the outer rim get an access to Holonet? Damn peasants.
-Son of some noble from the coreworlds.

>dat Kubrick stare after MURDERING the clone troopers and the AT-ST pilot
>cold "He didn't" reply to Sabine
Good, good.

Is the voice of the Sith Holocron Darth Traya?

youtube.com/watch?v=aSPtWMEwIhg

Does Imperial officers' uniforms come with the pens added to the pockets near the armpits? Or do you get more pens when you get promoted?

They're code cylinders, not pens, but yes, higher ranks have more.

We don't know.

It's probably the same VA as Ventress as an apology for killing her character off screen, but i'm fairly sure it's also to not give the game away if it is Traya.
A Revan is fine too, since her being Female would do unto Bioware what they did to Obsidian.

Either Traya or Revan.

And code cylinders are essentially USB sticks for the computer outlets R2 is always plugging into.

>clone troopers
>AS-ST
But user, that's wrong.

>since her being Female would do unto Bioware what they did to Obsidian.
What did they do?

where's a good livestream at?

Is this true in canon? Thats a cool detail if it is

Well, the AT-DP is based on AT-ST concept art, at least.

Bastardised everything from 2 and pissed on what they couldn't repackage.

Like making Kreia just a crazy old woman, stealing the powers of Nihlus/The Exile to give to their snowflake character (and utterly missing the point of them in the process), turning HK-47 into exactly what he railed against, killing off pretty much everyone they introduced.

There's more, but I don't want to piss myself off by looking it up.

The pens are one the status symboles in the empire military. Beacase of the sith mentality and Sheev shenanigans, all officers and moffs are encouraged to defeat and backstab their fellow imperials in a battle to acquire more pens. Who gets the most pens gets the promotion. It's an absolute canon.
Also, all electronics are working on pens, as demonstrated in this photo.

The idea is that Officers have authorization to do certain tasks, make certain requests, etc. The higher up the ladder you climb, the more authorization codes you have, and memorizing all of them gets harder and harder, if it's even possible (they're probably like page-long alphanumerics or something). So they carry these sticks around with the necessary log-in information, so when they need to get the ship's computer to do something they just plug in their password and go. Yes, it's canon.

Thanks!

And let's face it "Let's just steal the key" is a potentially useful fallback when writing shit (or running an RPG)

>HK

Bwuh?

And one easily circumvented by saying something like "Oh it has biometric sensors, only the authorized person can use it" or some such bullshit. I'm not saying that's the case here, I'm just saying if they wanted it to be, they could easily do so.

Should we keep including the Season 3 Trailer in the OP now that the season is underway?

Pretty sure user is making a joke. It comes with Chopper.

I'm curious where the info that it comes with Thrawn comes from. I would have though Lego would save him for a bigger set knowing they could get all the adults to buy it just for him.

>brace yourselves gaiz
>nobody straps in as Sabine does some 360 barrel rolls
>there is literally no safety belt or any shit that allows a humanoid/esque body to be safe while in those ships
>they do this every fucking time

Maybe we should remove it now that the season is underway. And probably the countdown too

We should add the TCW recommendation chart to the OP though:

imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

They're seen in AOTC, three of them. Ezra also has a YT-1300 poster in his room.

>Filoni is taking on an apprentice
It begins again

inertial dampeners?

TURN THEM OFF ARTOO

THIS IS NO TIME FOR CAUTION

So how many kills do you guys think Ezra's going to rack up this season?

I was about to ask that myself. Well done user.

Is the Falcon's outrigger cockpit custom? Those don't seem to have one.

Weren't like all Grey Jedi more turned to light side, they just didn't give a shit on things like attachment or using their powers to get free shit every so often. Like the only real examples you got on Drin-Kalotta-Gin and Jolee where they never used darkside powers, they were just more about being on the practical side.

Gin wants to use his mindtrick to get watto to give him the starship part for free.
Where as Jolee basically kills Czerka poachers or chases them out because he does it for the Wookiees.

In short Grey Jeddys are still Jeddys, they just don't care about using the force force for themselves rather than choking and zapping niggas as they please.

There's also one in RotS

He's probably working on the next show that was mentioned some days ago.

Supposedly, this IS the Millenium Falcon

How many people are in his crew again?

lmao

I think the one on the right has something, but not the one in the middle, so it might be highly customizable.

Yup, and that apparently was the Falcon that time. Or that info might now be considered Legends...

Not sure if i should watch now or wait till 1080

Go for it, was fun.

I bet we get to see Han Solo win the Falcon from Lando soon.

Lucas said it was the Falcon, so probably canon

>when did Kanan teach you that?
>he didn't
my cum is fucking everywhere.

That is the Stellar Envoy.

Christ, this is only the first episode

You'll have to wait until itunes release to get 1080

Is it wrong that this new version of Ezra turns me on?

Okay, so Thrawn is now canon, cool, but when is the best character in Legends is going to be canon ?

I am of course talking about Luuuke Skywalker

I believe so. I was listening to Smuggler's Run a few hours ago and at one point Chewie is contemplating that the reason Luke called the Falcon a piece of junk is because he saw that the cockpit was haphazardly connected to the side of the ship and none of the parts were painted.

Empire kill count for this episode: 1

The Rebels kill more people than the Empire does.

Yeah, then it's def. They seem to respect his specific comments on trivia.

Yup. :^)

wtf i hate the rebels now

15 is actually the bare minimum because some of the Ezra attacks were ambiguous. I chose not to count the Stormtroopers that he merely Force pushed or threw against walls but you never know, those could have been kills.

Yeah but they implied Blueberry boy killed a lot of civilians the other day.

They had a news report on "liberation by BDZ" in season 1.

You should have always hated them. They are literal terrorists

Ezra killing the Bendu when?

I mean that's just a jedi, is the problem. Qui Gon steals a kid in Episode One. By making anyone remotely pragmatic their own special order you restrict the rage of philosophies and actions standard jedi can have.

>Qui Gon steals a kid in Episode One.
No he doesn't.

If Qui-Gon survived the Maul fight, would he have eventually left the Jedi Order?

TV is a
A) Written media where you primarily tell the audience things.
B) A visual media where you primarily show the audience things.

No

It's both, you twat. Go be the architect of your own destruction!

Time for PIIIIIIG!

CLANKERS GET OUT

Hondo found out Ezra was a Jedi in their trio with Chopper in S2.

This is just the first episode. Also what We don't know, but the crew have stated that they do. Filoni has talked a bit about that, but of course he didn't give an answer since that's so far into the future of the show. But they're aware of it.

user thanks for being a Hero. Can you promise more books being scanned afterward? There was a list posted of many things that will still need to be scanned.

Nah, we normally replace it with the most recent recon

Qui-Gon bought that kid fair and square, get out Watto.

>Can you promise more books being scanned afterward?
Idk. I'm about to be moving in a few weeks so I likely won't be able to scan shit again until around November when I can get a new scanner (I'm using my friend's scanner right now).

You are now incharge of creating one:

>Anthology movie
>Book
>Comic
>Video game

What do you make each about?

ATTENTION: MEGAnon

The 21st UK Rebels comic, Puffer Problems, which I just storytimed, is available in .cbr here:
>mega.nz/#!F5U1xbwb!QzRYIR5uMu6VgTKYjLv_Snk3N-juksdEdJ0kdFi96oA

Please add it to the main MEGA

>Someone has a force vision
>It looks like in the future some vague robed figure voiced by Mark Hamil is about to strike Ezra down
>He's actually about to knight him

Maybe by the time of the Episode 6 era episode they'll try to ask Luke if they can come along and he strictly forbids them from coming.

>Anthology movie
Sheev, obviously.

>Book
Luke's Jedi

>Comic
Old Republic stuff i guess, since barely anything is canon

>Video game
Young Anakin's training with Obi-Wan, just like the comic book but with a lot more stuff

The comment from Kallus about the civilian casualties is showing, the showing just isn't focused on Thrawn. Listen to Kallus when he says that, he definitely doesn't approve.

Holy fucking shit, a YT-2000.

>Anthology movie
Republic era Jedi adventure. No Sith shit, just pirates or a local smalltime warlord or something.
>Book
Luke, post RotJ but before he starts his school. Traveling around finding Jedi temples and learning the doctrine/technique that Ben and Yoda didn't have time to teach him. Kind of like Heir to the Jedi and Weapon of a Jedi, but he's further along, and actually manages to hold onto the knowledge he finds.
>Comic
Tales of the Jedi era
>Video game
Space battles. Fighter action, obviously, but you can also (eventually?) command capital ships and fleets.

>Book
Terror of the Force:

Cosmic Horror Story where the Force is revealed to be will of the mad daemon sultan into the centre of the galaxy's nuclear chaos, in the center of its supermassive blackhole. And is the reason why so much bullshit happens because of the pissing contest between Jedi and Sith, those who wield the Force.

A Jedi and Sith team up to try and finally put an end to near endless galactic Star Wars but is unable to. The Sith is consumed into the blackhole becoming ever part of the infinite chaos of the Force, while the Jedi becomes insane, recovered in sole escape pod by a mining company, where his mad ramblings and use of the Force will create a new horror as he is brought back to the mining company while they wait for the Jedi council for help.

>Comic
A love story spanning years between a human boy and hot alien grill in the outer rim, where they are separated by their differing species and class/caste. A story about star-crossed lovers where the Force is just a legend but it is through it that their love comes through. Of course, the dark side of love (Force) plays a part in it, as the boy's rival, a member of the girl alien's species, falls into love sickness, and his once pure love takes an ill turn.

Of course since they are not Force-sensitive, then nothing weird force shit happens, just the Force working its power through every facet of life. Also, the fuck, and have kids at the end.

>the Force is revealed to be will of the mad daemon sultan into the centre of the galaxy's nuclear chaos

that sounds fucking retarded

>>Anthology movie
A movie about the bounty hunters from ESB plus Cad Bane and a few others from TCW.
>>Book
Give Dooku the Tarkin and Thrawn treatment.
>>Comic
Ongoing about Luke and Ben's adventures in the New Jedi Order.
>>Video game
I would love a game set in the ST era with completely new characters to fully flesh that era out. Like an action/adventure type game with RPG elements where you can really see all the lore for that era.

>>Comic
So Lost Stars, but even more interracial, and the other guy gets Pon Farr?

That sounds like a direct HP Lovecraft rip-off.

First episode of the third season is out and after watching it I can honestly say it's great and can't wait to see more. If you guys expected some kind of dark force romance with Ezra included, at least temporarily, then, sorry to disappoint you, but it's not happening. Maybe it will, maybe won't, can't tell from watching the first ep only. For me that's the only minus of the new season's beginning.

A human boy falls in love with an alien girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by the Force with the girl’s hyperspace coordinates. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately jumps into hyperspace, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next planetary rotation, when he recounts the previous planetary rotation’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he went to is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this Galaxy far, far away at all. She is the girl’s alternate Galaxy counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own Legends self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of the FORCE.

>anthology movie
Tales of the bounty hunters would be perfect
>Book
Something to replace shadows of the empire
>Comic
A Lando and chewie 5 issue set right after empire
>Video game
I want a mix of that strategy game rebellion on pc with rogue squadron

You want a challenge? Add
>Insider short story
to the list

That's why Vader has such a strong belief in the Force despite every admiral in the room believing in the power of the Death Star. It is unconscious within him, like a voice muttering beyond the stars.

The power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force, for once the true power of the Force is unleashed, no star, no cloud of dust, nor planet shall remain.

>Video game
Jedi Maker.

You are a Jedi Master and you find a force sensitive girl at the steps of the Jedi temple and decide to raise her as your own with the help of your butler protocol droid. You can either raise her into becoming the supreme Jedi Grandmaster or make her fall into the Dark Side of the Force and become the Dark Lord of the Sith. Or perhaps a Temple Guard? Someone who keeps the archives? You can even marry her in secret.

The choice is yours.

>Movie
Obi-wan between ROTS and ANH

>Book
A Rebels art book

>Comic
What happened to Maul between DOTF and TCW

>Video Game
"Jedi Outcast: The First Order", a Kyle Katarn reboot with the FO instead of the Remnant

>>Anthology movie
Revan/Mandalorian Wars

>>Book
Revan/Mandalorian Wars

>>Comic
Revan/Mandalorian Wars

>>Video game
Kotor 3 (Xbox 1/PC only)

The name Revan will sell it all.

Canonize Zayne Carrick!

>Anthology movie
Chronicles of civilians as they are once again swept by another dumb Jedi and Sith war. First one is a comedy where they constantly mock those two and the Force while the last is a tragedy, bemoaning the constant warfare in the Galaxy.

>find a force sensitive girl
>supreme Jedi Grandmaster
>Dark Lord of the Sith
Dropped.

Why does it need to be a girl? Why can't it be a boy? Are you a male or a female Jedi Master? Can you chose your characters gender? Can you chose the trainee's gender?

>Anthology movie
Qui-gon Jinn discovering the Priestesses and training under them.

>including a pirate none of them trust
>said pirate is a clone wars veteran who just watched him flail around a lightsaber and mindtrick five dudes to death
pretty fucking sure hondo didn't need to be told

wanna fuck dat pig

Can we made a Princess Maker game into this? Please.

>>Anthology movie
Killing all Force users
>>Book
Killing all Force users
>>Comic
Killing all Force users
>>Video game
Killing all Force users

Suffer not the witch and the mutant.

Go to bed, Karen.

>mandalorian
>no jetpack

Seriously, I'd like for there to have been a huge witch hunt period in the Galaxy where all Force users and Force sensitives were rounded up and killed or put into heavy labor.

But it won't happen because Lucas is a faggot.

Jetpacks are expensive and Ezra won't get her one because he's jewish

>Jewish
What are you talking about?

Space Aladdin just doesn't have enough money/couldn't swipe one from a market stall.

Ezra - Kebab
Sabine - Streetshitter
Zeb - Slav
Kanan - Roman
Hera - Caucutey

So according to Ultimate Star Wars Grevious didn't slowly replace his body with cybernetics, he actually had scientists remove his brain, eyes, and vital organs and place them inside his duranium alloy body. I suspect that the EU idea of Grevious being nearly killed in some Jedi mission is still somewhat canon. Then it says that Dooku trained Grevious to use lightsabers.

When looking at what this says, what Lucas says, how Palpatine likely uses people, and Grevious' likely motives I think I have a complete idea of Grevious' story now.

>Grevious is a Kaleesh warlord.
>For whatever reason the Jedi get involved in some Kaleesh war.
>The Jedi can't solve the matter peacefully and are forced to kill Grevious (or so they think).
>Sidious finds Grevious half dead from the attack and offers to save him if he would help him kill the Jedi.
>Grevious is given his new body which is likely very shitty at this point.
>Around this time Dooku joins Sidious and begins training Grevious in the art of lightsabers.
>As Grevious gets better and gets more used to his new body he begins upgrading his cybernetics and adding on new arms.

>Hera chews Ezra out for letting the pig get killed
>"you're responsible for the mission details!"
>Ezra couldn't account for information Hondo withheld
>Ezra couldn't account for the ugnaught panicking and running to his death
I feel Hera's being unfair here

>Ezra couldn't account for information Hondo withheld
No, but once he accepted responsibility for the pig, he was responsible for the pig
>Ezra couldn't account for the ugnaught panicking and running to his death
The inability to keep the pig from going off the reservation proves Hera was right.

>So according to Ultimate Star Wars Grevious didn't slowly replace his body with cybernetics, he actually had scientists remove his brain, eyes, and vital organs and place them inside his duranium alloy body. I suspect that the EU idea of Grevious being nearly killed in some Jedi mission is still somewhat canon.
Not necessarily, since that's just the natural conclusion of his cyborg replacement addiction
>give me robot arms!
>now give me robot legs!
>that's not enough, give me a robot torso!
>fuck it, just give me a full robot body!

>Then it says that Dooku trained Grevious to use lightsabers.
That part's always been canon, Grievous says it in ROTS.

christ it couldn't just be a easter egg could it
it had to have a contrived ridiculous story behind it
fucking autists

New thread

>Anthology
Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan doing jedi things.
>Book
Sheev pre-TPM, specifically his political rise and dealings with the Trade Federation.
>Comic
Jango Fett miniseries taking place prior to his recruitment as the clone template.
>Vidya
Republic-era Jedi RPG ending with the opening battles of the clone wars. Would explore what it means personally to be a jedi alongside interactions between the jedi and the galaxy at large.

Forgot to mention that Grevious also wanted to emulate the Jedi out of admiration of their fighting techniques at first but grew to hate them. This actually made me think of some tragic origin story for Grevious that would make for a cool comic or something.
>Grevious is a Kaleesh warlord trying to liberate his planet. He's a pretty good person for the most part but gets a little too 'Che Guavara' at times when he brutally kills people out of revenge.
>The Jedi are sent to resolve the matter and Grevious spends a few weeks with a Knight and his padawan.
>They become friends and Grevious is amazed at their fighting style.
>Sidious needs something on the planet for his plans so he frames Grevious for some horrible war crime.
>The Jedi are forced to attack Grevious because they think they're defending innocents from him.
>Grevious is now half dead from the attack and thinks that the Republic sent the Jedi to assassinate him.
>Sidious is impressed by Grevious' tactics so he decides to bring him along with the promise that he'll be saved and receive training in a lightsaber from a former Jedi.
It says specifically 'Scientists implanted his brain and eyes into a duranium alloy body, and his remaining vital organs are protected by a synthskin gut-sack.' This implies that it was one operation moving his vitals into one already complete body instead of him slowly replacing biological body parts on his original body with cybernetics.

Cool. The only thing I noticed specifically is they didn't have the armor around their engine extensions they had during the Clone Wars. Makes sense they were stripped down before decommissioning, and they also saw fit to remove the hyperdrives. Otherwise it seemed incredibly wasteful. An entire facility to burn up a ship and then dump what's left over into a deadly gas world? It'd be cheaper to remote pilot them into a star. Imperial efficiency at work.

I'm surprised they still had guns and ammunition. Part of the refueling process? Engine fuel can power the guns? Of course for Sabine and Rex reloading the guns is surely considered a standard part of refueling anyway.

I'm still a bit sad some variation of the Y-Wing (or A-Wing) wasn't in TFA. But then the X-Wing does it all. Dogfighting and based on what Poe was doing to the oscillator a rapid fire torpedo bomber. Imagine if Anakin had that against the Malevolence, he could have soloed (no pun intended) the thing.

Gotta leave something for later in the season.