What are some good Cred Forums related knights?

what are some good Cred Forums related knights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've heard good things about some of the DnD comics

fells five is pretty good

DC's Shining Knight

Anyone know if the MTG comics are any good?

Chevalier Ardent is pretty sweet.

Kid's basically the Hulk.

Max Landis just dropped a new comic about knights, "Green Valley".

Also, GRRM has been involved in the graphic novel version of the Game of Thrones comics and wrote a fantastic one called Dunk and Egg.

Holy shit, this is awesome.

This guy

we el mercenario now

Isn't Black Knight a Marvel Character?

There's the Crusades miniseries for some weird fantasy/sci fi in Templar times and Bois-Maury for something more historical.
And of course Prince Valiant and Hammer Man.

Atomic Knights was rad.

Do they have to be medieval?

They made comic-book adaptations of the three Dunk and Egg short stories about a knight errant who would become one of the most famous knights in the history of the world written by GRRM set around a hundred years before a Game of Thrones.

I love Dunk and Egg. They're all about honor, chivalry, and knighthood (and feudal politics from the perspective of an average person rather then a player in the game). Despite the world being as grim as in the asoiaf books, the tone is more lighthearted since the main character is the epitome of an honorable knight in a world where honor is just a means for hypocrisy.

The only thing Max Landis can write are about fuckbois from California. If he did make a knight comic, the knights would all act like they're from Los Angeles.

t. a fuckboi from california

This some good stuff.Would definatly suggest getting The Great Disaster Showcase volume

Rittenstahl is GOAT.

Best Knights coming through.

Atom was basically a knight for a while during Sword of the Atom
When he was stuck like 2 inches tall in the amazon.

>No Azrael

I miss those comics..

dyin ovah heah

>knights beating crossbows
ha, good one

youtube.com/watch?v=USUucZVnno0

If you like that, you have to read the whole series. It's packed with lines like that. The whole run's real quality.