Endtown

And it keep going deeper.

(new thread because new comic).

Other urls found in this thread:

randomlists.com/random-animals
seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=anthro
pastebin.com/bpDRbrJr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the AI in the second panel kinda resembling Lyn.

2nd for lyn is a cuck

That ditto copying Wally's actions is just too cute

Well shit.
No time for mystery solving, we gotta get back to the soul shattering horror drama

>"STAY AWAY FROM HOLLY!"

Well, you heard the men. C'mon Kirbee...

>insert comment how Holly is perfectly sane and how Wally would never leave her in her time of need for Kirbee

I think you two didn't get the message from the last thread about that you need to fuck off with your waifufights

Ya mean ta run em in, Sheriff?

>wahh ahh let me shitpost about my waifu!!!

Everyone knows Wally and Jim are endgame ship.

If you can't get behind Cat x Raccoon love you better leave the thread.

I can already see Walt as Santa, Maude as Mrs. Claus, and Dottie as an elf assistant.

It's probably going to be a semi-relaxed arc where they try to make kids happy, but still depressing as hell because some of them are orphans from their parents getting dusted. Aaron did say things are getting too bleak, but I doubt he'd take away all of the depressing.

I'm betting the AI is just tired of talking to Wally, and he figures he'd better try an get some more emotional energy at this point.

>it's another delusional kirbeefags in full damage controls mode episode

The arc is about to end, and we will see wally and holly back together soon. Deal with it.

>reminder that Aaron himself confirmed Maude as best Endtown waifu

Truly the man of patrician taste and strong bones.

Well, it sure is nice to disagree with him from time to time

Two sets of tits and warm milk for breakfast, good times.

Hey, knowing that there is some behind the scenes conflict is actually making the comic interesting again!

Do you think the ship dittos are synced to Holly, and Holly has created a separate persona that is Lyn? Is this why Holly was a cold realist while she was altruistic in Endtown?

Does this mean Lyn is a tulpa and Wally is brain gay?

Truly the best waifu.

gay

I'm still saying - we saw a story from an unreliable narrator standpoint. So maybe there's more.

>implying Holly does not now belong to Kirbee

>Everything is a simulation

>implying that they don't belong to Aaron
donut steel

Eating unfertilized eggs from chicken girls would be like eating their period, i can picture why they'd want to avoid that.

>honey is bee puke
>fruits are tree/plant ovaries
>etc
nature is deprived but who cares as long has it taste good

This comic has been one of the best binge-readings I've ever gone through.

I can't wait for more.

You were the user from last thread? Good that you catch up with the comic. Tell me, what was the thing that you find more appealing?

I'm actually a new user, not the one from the last thread.

To be honest, it's hard to find one thing I like most about it. It's quite literally an amalgamation of all my favorite setting bits: Post apocalyptic, dealing with having a new body, bits of horror mixed with moments of comedy...

It's amazing.

Anything you disliked?

>Maude's face in that last panel
That's the face I want to see giving me a tired just-woke-up smile from across the bed and telling me good morning before we get up to go about our business for the day.
Maude's late husband was a lucky man.

>tfw it'll never happen

honey does taste like shitte tho

If it's concentrated sugar shit from stores, yeah, it's ass. Gotta get 100% honey, from local farms outside the city.

Natural honey is pretty much healthy sugar.

>actual udder

saw that, just got home, made this.

Only one I can think about would be the character switch early on, but only temporarily.

It's not that I disliked Wally at all, but I got used to Al by the time it happened.

Goddamn it, DK. I laughed hard.

Why is clothes shopping the best thing with Endtown characters?

Very nice work.

Also noticed
>Redrew Maude every panel despite not moving a bit

Nice.

>For centuries, Hollyfags And kirbeefags have waged war against each other
>The fate of who's Wally going to choose remains unknown
>Now that we are getting closer to the answer, the waifufags are gonna need to put their differences aside
>This time, they will have to join forces to fight against a much bigger and heavier threat.
>Michael Bay Presents...
>WaifuWars 2: The rise of the Maudefags

it's inherently relly fucking hot

clothes are a big part of a persons self image

when they suddenly have to modify all their clothes to accommodate their mutations, things get interesting

Ditto buddy is gonna come into play real soon. Wally's gonna make a tool out of him.

That doesn't make sense, Maude fags aren't fighting for Wally and they aren't loud and obnoxious at all.

Indeed.

What we need now is Holly cutting down normal sized clothes so she can wear them, or embarrassingly having to wear Build a Bear suits because they're the only ones that fit.

>they aren't loud and obnoxious at all.

for now... you just wait.

the real problem with this is nutrition. eggs and milk for that matter are not magic. they take more food to create, then they provide. what are the cowgirl/chicken girls eating?

Beans.

Hoboy. I think the computer is just glitchy as hell on-and-off, personally. Forgets about the fact its own simulations are fake, forgets it isn't Lyn...

That or the computer was that waitress and Lyn's ghost is "Management"... but that doesn't fit so well with the computer's face materialising out of Lyn's before.

Also, from last thread, it wants to go somewhere... I bet it knows that something's coming, perhaps related to the Topsiders, and wants to flee...

>this is literally Endtown's version of Magnetic Rose

>"Memories... memories are no escape!

So the whole damn tanker is the universe's version of "Home By The Sea"?

It's a little late but I might as well post this old pic

Quills are stabby.

Maybe they whittle their quills down?

And I'll post the old comic

more endtown clothes related shenanigans

Hey everyone! Very busy, no time to explain updates.

Session tomorrow, 12noon pst, explain then.

Want thing? Email [email protected]

I find the meerkat cute but I'm afraid of drawing anything naughty of her because that might upset DK.

HEY EVERYONE!
SUULE KID'S AFRAID TO DRAW SOME LEWDS!

What do you have in mind?

I very much doubt he'd mind.

Would the naughty picture in question involve the hole she cut into her dress?

Possibly some fetish fashion, given she's a fashion designer.

I need to do that with my oc's...

Kazen here btw, apparently my Doom stuff upset a mod and I got banned.

I like the tailor lizard, I wonder why she isn't featured in fan art that much, she has two panels yeah, but her properties are quite adequate to a lot of tastes presumably. the combination of near-human physique, with a very unusual personality for an Endtowner and holy shit that tail...

I have it on good faith DK doesn't mind, but he's flattered you though to ask. Have some more of her while we are at it, keeps the thread afloat.

Entown OC really seems to bring us all together. It's been what, two years?

Sheesh, yeah...it doesnt feel that long, hah. I dont interact with my fellow drawfriends enough I feel.

Now it lets me? W/e.

That's real shitty, but I'm honestly not surprised at this point with their bullshit.

Shoot, I'm wanting to make an OC of my own now.

Let us drawfags know if/when you do, I'm sure one of us'll happily jump on that.

it's a time-honored Endtown thread tradition

I'm one of the oldest guys around and I've never done it. Unless you count that time I rolled and got this.

Holy shit, he's really connecting the dots these past few weeks. I do not know if I was expecting everything to tie together so tightly.

The only shitte is your taste, friendo. Honey is delicious. And goes great with peanut butter.

>goes great with peanut butter
>only shitte is your taste, friendo

All you've got is a basic "I know you are, but what am I?" Put your back into your trashtalking.

That doesn't amke any sense.

As a metaphor, sure it does.

one wouldn't expect someone to enjoy something as objectively terrible as peanut butter alongside honey to be this salty.

>le 'e-effort harder' meme
I wonder how many baitposts you eat on a daily basis. probably over equally stupid things, too.

what trashtalking even is there

this is literally you dickcaging yourself over a simple post stating an opinion and nothing else

tone back your shit next time

did you post your mugshot progress here? I wouldn't try and submit it itt. why not try the doom general at /vr/? there's surely to be a moderate amount of discussion there.

Peanuts are kind of notoriously salty, but A for effort.

>it's a "Cred Forums travels up its own ass to be offended over literally nothing" episode
It may not be a funny tangent, but it's also nothing at all.

Is she a redhead
Because I imagine her as a redhead

tryhard

Based off of the RPG species table, I rolled an avian. I went with a crow.

I haven't doodled anything for too long, and I still think I could do more imaginative clothes.

>It may not be a funny tangent, but it's also nothing at all.
what did he meme by this?

Just finished reading the entire thing. Fuck this comic. Oh my god. Fuck waiting for answers. What have I done.

be thankful that it updates 3 times a week

it's almost like the smug part of you was trying to overcome the more retarded, heavier damage control dependant one

I don't know which to bet in for

I'm in the same boat as you, man.

God damn.

's right, at least.

Bump.

Well I'm gonna tackle the pic today. Thanks for the refs.

Ahh, I just wasnt sure how well a 'furry' mod like what I essentially made would be received there.

>Kirbeefags trying to start shit

do you faggots have anything better to do?

Did my own quick renditions of him. Hope you like!

Hey, I believe I'm the user you're talking about, and also I finally finished binge reading it in about a week. Now, that just makes me sad.

Stuff I like:
The human drama is amazing. I love how it builds slowly and eventually explains what's going on, while not giving too much. The serious exploration of the character's psyche is some of the best I've seen.
Art is great and detailed, while still being cartoonish. Extremely dynamic, like watching a show.
Story for the most part seems to be a consequence of itself. That's always good.
Unpopular animals being used, at least for Al and Gustine's arc, and in most secondary characters.
Jokes are hit and miss. Some are hilarious, some are awkward.
The sequence of Jim going nuts is extremely creepy and believable. If that happened in real life, I've no doubt I'd be one of the first.
Aaron Marx is kind of a Doctor Who-ish character. I like not knowing his motivation.
The political parts are some of the most interesting ones. Jackrabbit and tho Panda's debate is very interesting, and I wasn't expecting that twist. Also the diploma of installing a representative democracy in a world where that clearly failed.
I honestly think this is how it'd go down if something like this happened. No kidding. I started thinking the idea of the end of the world was rather silly, but after Holly's flashback I'm 100% convinced.

Stuff I Dislike:
It takes MONTHS to get anywhere. Too many pages end in cliffhangers, and when it seems like they're gonna explain something, the panels go somewhere else. This wasn't so obvious when I was binge reading, but now thinking about it one real time terrifies me.
Especially early on, some of the suspension of disbelief is sacrificed for cheap gags, like the guy's fish head falling off or the worm mutant.
In the same vein, it's never really defined what are the limits of their mutations, are there insect mutants? Is Chic's friend a former human? That seems like it could warrant an exploration of its own.
The first two arcs don't seem to relate well to the rest of the continuity. Not that I mind changing protagonists, but things like Al taking a mask off and the Topsider becoming some sort of little animal makes no sense later if it only works when they're sleeping.
In the same way, Sparkplug's flashback doesn't match well with Holly's. At first it seems like WW3 happens somewhere in the present-ish, but Holly's makes it seem way into the future.
Wally killing the lizards. The whole point of the arc with Flask is to prevent the death of Topsiders despite what they had done. And I'd argue the lizards never did something as horrendous as the Topsiders. I would accept it if they wanted to kill Sarah for how dangerous she is, but every remaining lizard seems just cruel and unnecessary. I understand is a way to give that story some closure, but I find it unbelievable after all that had happened.
Wally's relationship with the Ditto's seem exaggerated. Why do they suddenly gain the ability to have mass? I get the Dittos are using Wally and not the other way around, but it makes no sense that they become more powerful because of some out of mental link in the most convenient time. And this mental link is never explained very well where in came from.

I enjoyed it, but I should have waited until it ended. I guess I like it too much to stop.

>I understand is a way to give that story some closure

sarah is still alive though...

What a bunch of shit, everyone knows that Weeb Roxie is the best waifu

>She will never watch anime in friday night with you
>She will never attend a con with you
>She will never Cosplay with you
>She will never tease you with different sexy cosplay costumes

I remember that thread. Well since things are a little slow again let's try this again.

Long after the bombs have fallen and you’ve found a stable colony you randomlists.com/random-animals are tasked with going topside to find supplies with a team of other mutants seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=anthro (set category to general and set amount to 3 or 4)
how long will your team last topside?

I guess I'm going to have to be the workhorse (no pun intended) of the team again.

>The wise, charismatic, uneducated female anthropomorphic green-scaled Fish trapped by the past. Her wardrobe is bizarre.
Oh joy I get to haul around a fish bowl
>The educated female anthropomorphic Salamander.
She seems useful
>The tactful, educated male anthropomorphic white-scaled Snake. He has a broad-shouldered build. His wardrobe is elegant.
This is nice and all, but no hands
>The smart, friendly female anthropomorphic yellow-scaled Snake on the run from the law. She has a narrow build.
She might have some skills, but again no hands.

I think I rolled pretty well this time. Nobody was a real determent to the team, but I still give us 1 to 2 weeks due to the fact 3 out of 5 of us can't even open a door.

>Puma
Interesting, pretty much became better than a human. Better speed, claws, teeth, only problem I can think of is how much energy I got in reserves.

>The tough, social, sheltered male anthropomorphic Elephant. His wardrobe is strange.
Actually useful. Might be the one calling the shots if he knows what he's doing.

>The ignorant, selfless female anthropomorphic Quail. She has a feminine build. Her wardrobe is revealing.
Strange. Lacking in knowledge but will gladly help others over herself. Not comfortable with her choice of clothing though.

>The clueless female anthropomorphic Crocodile.
Clueless, but still helpful I suppose.

>The confused, self-righteous female anthropomorphic brown-furred Bear. She has a wasp-waisted build.
More strength, but will probably clash with the elephant.

I might survive a good half month or a full month. If we recall around that time, we should have a pretty good haul in.

Wonder if I should draw this team...

I wouldn't point that it takes months to go any where as something bad since it's not really the comic's fault but rather the fact that it's a webcomic and of course that things are gonna move slow in comparation to a normal comic. Some of the other things you mentioned can be explained with a little of context: like you said the two arcs doesn't merge well with the rest the comic because in the beginning it was supposed to be a comedy strip ( like garfield) but after the author saw the potencial that the story had he change it for a more serious tone. About Holly and Sparkplug flashbacks no matching well that's because Hillside was fucking huge and those two flashbacks happened in two different parts of it (Holly in the rich zone and Sparkplug in the middle class one). Besides those points I agreed with many things you said specially Wally killing the lizards (or letting them get killed)
The comic updates three times at week all the year non stop, that's more than you can say about other webcomics. It's all question of patience, unless you want to wait until it's finished in that case you will have to wait a long time (9 years acording to the creator)

>Al taking a mask off and the Topsider becoming some sort of little animal makes no sense later
Aaron still didn't have it defined but it can be handwaved as a tiny monster (after all they look similar but not the same, remember the underground tentacles?) that could only repeat the last words of its human form.

>seems like WW3 happens somewhere in the present-ish, but Holly's makes it seem way into the future
Hillside is enormous, some parts are more developed than others. Holly lived close to the capital which was more developed and futuristic while Sparkplug lived in the "slums" that look more like the present cities but are actually underdeveloped.

>Wally killing the lizards
Had no choice, time was running out and it was sure that if he tried to save them too they would have things difficult and gotten many if not everyone killed. The survivors would also tried to kill the group later. The best bet was to save his own group.

>Why do they suddenly gain the ability to have mass?
It's not beause of the "mental link", it's because of the sheer amount of them. Remember that Albert also had a solid stucture at one point in his hand (the shell that Petey fried).

>this mental link is never explained very well
Yet. It probably has more to do with Wally than the dittos since -he- is the one who became receptive to them.

Does this apply here?

Yeah, I agree. I'm very thankful Aaron has such a dedicated work ethic, but the shock of going from reading hundreds of pages in a couple of hours to one page every two days isn't wearing off. I guess I'll learn to appreciate the art a lot more.

Yeah, but they gotta be sad. That's the rule.

DO IT.

The elephant needs a sports jacket (or what remains of it), he was a star football player still in school. That's how he gets to be tough and social but sheltered.

The quail is a hippie, obviously. She simply thinks that clothes are too constrictive for her new body.

The crocodile is a younger Allie. The bear is a very religious woman, probably a nun that was uncomfortable with her curvy body.

Aaron can be a really amanzing guy, hell he almost give his life for this he cares a lot and it's good to see how everyday he gets more people talking about his work.
>I guess I'll learn to appreciate the art a lot more
I recommend you to do that, the art has a lot of datails that you only notice the second time that you see it or just do something else I get that the comic it's great and all but you don't really need to gravited towards it all the time.

Use the "Oh fuck I used to be human" one.

Heh, I enjoy my webcomics, but this is the last one I've found recently that's actually interesting to binge read and has a good plot. Got any recommendations for someone who really enjoyed this one?

It depends, what are you exactly looking for? If you go for more talking animals maybe Dreamkeepers it's a good read, if you go for more post-apocalyptic stuff maybe Gone with the Blastwave If you haven't read it. Being honest my webcomic list is a little outdated and I don't even read most of them.

Shittastefurfag, better not forget tonight's game night. Some other character might die today :^)

Still working on the meerkat. Sorry for delays.

Well, there are some things this comic has that it's not the easy to get on most webcomics. Namely, the existence of a plot with a complicated world and background, the meta mindfuck, and the coexistence of ridiculous and funny silliness with very unnerving darkness. Other things good about Endtown are the feeling of dread and mystery of something that seems bigger than everyone, but the characters and the readers don't really know what's going on, cool action scenes mixed with very serious political intrigue, and of course, the occasional cuteness. I like talking animals, but that's just a plus. Dreamkeepers seems to fill it, but I can't buy the comic itself and the online prequel bored me. Maybe I should give it a shot.

Is Cred Forums aware of any webcomic that gets close to those characteristics?

How can I spectate?

>the feeling of dread and mystery of something that seems bigger than everyone, but the characters and the readers don't really know what's going on, cool action scenes mixed with very serious political intrigue, and of course, the occasional cuteness

Unsounded has all this.

Make a roll20.net account and shoot an e-mail to the RPGAnon to get an invite.

Looks cool, just a bit too animu for my taste, but I'll definitely check it out, user.

Won't be able to make it this session

:'(

Thanks, man! I like it a lot!

Unsounded is one of the few webcomics that can look Endtown in the eye

You can read the first three volumes of Dreamkeepers in their page (they also started uploading the 4th one) prequel it's mostly If you got tired of the whole grimdark thing that the graphic novel has. Maybe I would recommend you Gunnerting Court or whatever it's called and Kill six billion of demons

>Wolverine
literally the best animal to be in this situation, thanks god.

>The scatterbrained, private, experienced female anthropomorphic Groundhog.
Groundhogs are pretty useful actually.

>The antisocial, experienced female anthropomorphic Elephant with repressed memories. She has a voluptuous build. Her wardrobe is professional.
T H I C C

>The driven, chaste, worldwise male anthropomorphic Rattlesnake. He has a boyish build. His wardrobe is unusual.
No hands, no dames, would be literally useless if not for his determined attitude but I'm really stretching to come up with a decent quality for this clown. He will not last.

>The educated male anthropomorphic Newt. He has a boyish build. His wardrobe is odd.
Cool, we actually have some brains

I think we'd be able to stick it out for a couple of weeks to a month before we called it quits and headed back. The melvin Newt and Snek are probably not going to make it though.

Bump

I would plow the shit out of linda and ravage that koala poontang

>that tail

Koalas dont have tails, fucktard artist

Psst

Hey, hey buddy

D-did ya know?

It's actually all part of a "cartoony" mutation thing and how the animals are perceived in cartoons. Aaron himself said this, and that mutations may differ depending on how the respective country / person sees what animals represent. To Americans, they're cartoons like Loony Toons. This is why Maude produces milk despite having no children, Linda has a tail, Holly is fast as fuck, and Linda is cold-blooded.

>taking the bait

This one?

Yeah, but it's good to remind people how the mutations work.

i guess, realistically, the fact that she has a tail is not necessarily due to the nature of the mutation. Koala bears in cartoons, are usually depicted with tiny round puffy tails, and Aaron was trying to catch that cartoony look for his characters.He knows very well Koalas don't have tails.

I would still ram my throbbing human cock deep into her koala asshole and let her tail tickle my ballsack

Hey RPG session ended and here are the bullet points:

- Turns out that playing possum is not a figure of speech!
- How to dismantle a zero bomb
- "It's The Boar guy again"
- BOOM goes the dynamite and we suffer 2 PC soon-retires in a row!

pastebin.com/bpDRbrJr

Unfortunately The fate of the RPG is currently unsure due to some RL issues. Stay tuned for new info from the rpganon, and don't worry he's well.

I need a little break from drawn so I'll probably post the meerkat pic on Monday. Sorry about that.

Bad user!, Linda is not for anal, She's for soft and tender ass jobs

Where does he say this? Not questioning you or anything, just curious.

In an e-mail

Thanks for the update, hope things turn out well

True that they would not be able to sustain themselves only on milk and eggs produced by themselves.
However since the eggs are going to be produced no matter what, adding them to their diet instead of letting them go to waste would help slow the rate they go through normal rations.

I wanna give her a big hug

Sorry man, it's on one of Aaron's emails. Until someone pulls it up, you just gotta take my word for it.

We really, really need to compile that stuff.

Do you think she looks at mutants on the street and tries to draw what they looked like as humans?

Eventually it helps settle her down, until she unintentionally draws someone that looks just like she used to. Then the pages start getting a bit wet from the sudden rain.

2 PC retirements?

I thought it was just Martin with his legs getting blown off. Clayton's are broken, but they'll heal.

Clay is getting ready to be a robutt soon.

I think that's what Sarah says when she discovers the reptiles are eating their own eggs for sustenance.

>Honey is delicious. And goes great with peanut butter.
are you a real, tangible human fucking being?

Yeah. Clayton is retiring to some corner of Endtown now that he actually has a big robot that can put up with everyone else's bullshit now.

I want to make the rpg's, but the Saturday setting doesnt work for me, I'm usually streaming then, and I cant do both.

That's fine dude, nobody is gonna fault you if you can't make it. Saturday just happens to be the day that most of us can make it.

I didn't know you streamed though. I might tune in next time.

That's a shame too cause I really enjoyed Mana.

Really? I had no idea, actually. Once I get back from vacation I'll see what I can do. Part of the problem was she was written with the old sheet, I'd lose track of stats, what items I had, etc.

I can help you with that

That'd be fantastic actually.

>> 86520966

Well if you have Skype or Steam, give me your handle on FA and I can help you out.

Aaron can draw some very sexy pinups...

>ib4 banned for clean art

Neat. Always wanted to see a portrait of a rabbit from him. Wish she was standing up, though.

>everyone is dying because i keep missing sessions

Bump.

No one is dead yet. Just very badly hurt.

Bump