ITT: Cred Forums content creators who either have been confirmed to lurk on Cred Forums or very likely lurk on Cred...

ITT: Cred Forums content creators who either have been confirmed to lurk on Cred Forums or very likely lurk on Cred Forums.

Who's the fag?

What's his face from Rick and Morty

Is being gay a requirement for becoming a content creator on Cred Forums, or can you, you know, not be a faggot and just post things?

Because I'm not really willing to take a load in the ass just to post comics.

Zuke, Burnett, Lamar and the asian

I don't know if he's around often enough for it to count as "lurking", but Steve Lieber shows up when we post his stuff.

Sterling Gates used to do the same thing, but I think we scared him off with BLACKED shitposting about Supergirl.

Brandon Graham
Ovens
James Stokoe

Did not Maxwell Atoms post here once?

Hi-Fi comes around sometimes

Sugar herself at least used to lurk here back in her AT days.

If I recall pretty much all of the writing staff back when Penn was still in charge used to go here, and Nat used to make and post comics here all the time, one specifically mentioning her, Penn and Phil going here.

sorry

but those are the rules

>James Stokoe

Explains why he's not working on the next issue of Orc Stain.

>Last issue in 2012
STOKOOOOOOOE

Yes.

the poppy o'possum girl

Steve Lieber; God Among Men

>married to a literal harpy
>god among men
m8

Ashley Cope, the Unsounded chick, used to be a ca/tg/irl and occasionally posted on Cred Forums

Roiland.

>comics legend

>content creator

Is there a more obnoxious appellation in the modern American workforce?

>legend

Bendis?

She still does.

There's also Abaddon of KSBD who visits co and tg.

Butera/Small did/do as well.

Probably Ian McConneville of TPS too.

There's two people on the Archie Sonic staff that lurked Cred Forums and put something in the off-panel to prove it. I can't remember the names.

Warren Ellis told us to stop fapping to his daughter.