Who is Cred Forums's favorite bounty hunter?

Who is Cred Forums's favorite bounty hunter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZCC1hh2Rlg
youtube.com/watch?v=YYK7FwW3fX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barracuda?

Thats "freelance peacekeeping agent", thank you. Remember it, eh?

For once Boco has the correct answer.

Lockdown
Durge
Ig 88
Bossk
Deadpool
Deathstroke

I have the toy they made of him a few years ago but have been meaning to read about him. Whats a good starter place?

This guy is right

Well, my exposure to him is through the old UK Transformers comics, so theres that.

Also when he met Doctor Who.

After that he just had a few series to himself set in 616. Just stop when you get to Death's Head 2.

I thought he was best in Transformers, Simonson's Fantastic Four, and the "What if DH killed DH2" issue. Couldn't really get much into his solo stuff when I tried to read it way back when.

Don't let Nintendo hear you say that.

This is the correct answer.

>gaybo

Modern deecee is absolutely shite.

what is this design

>thread full of overrated amateurs and pleb normie picks

Nice, Cred Forums. Real swell taste you've got there, pals.

Came to post this.

IG-88>>>>Boba Fett

I'd watch a show about these bounty hunters.

Why is Luke's nickname Wormie?
Because he's Shy Hulud.

Too bad most of them are dead.

Who's that suppose to be, Fixer?

I have a couple, from the top
>Lobo
>Samus Aran
>Dengar

For once, Boco, DON"T shut up.

Alita is cute! CUTE!

My goal in life is to make a decent Jonah Hex film. I would do the smart thing and string together a few of his stories from Vol. 2 into a coherent plot. It wouldn't be difficult. No clue how they fucked it up.

>No clue how they fucked it up.
Hollywood executives.

Reminder that Boba Fett was shot by a blind guy and eaten by the Sarlaac.

Oh of course. Real damn shame. There were a few modern westerns lately that I thought, "give that actor a scar and this would be a great Jonah Hex picture."

Reminder that he escapes somehow (we don't know how yet)

Well, didn't the old EU say he detonated his jetpack and used the explosion to get out?

Disney will probably use that again.

And then came out of that Sarlaac alive and in one piece. Became the most famous bounty hunter in the galaxy and took on the mantle of Mandalore.

Oh wait... that never happened...

I firmly believe they will leave it completely ambiguous as to whether he survived or not, and if so, how

Yeah, sure. Leave it ambiguous as to whether one of the most popular SW characters is dead, potentially denying the chance to make more toys.

I think that user means that if Fett does return, it won't be shown how. He'll just be back.

Yeah, leave that to be told in a Marvel comic mini-series.

Like C3PO's arm!

Did that really warrant a miniseries?

>potentially denying the chance to make more toys.
how does a character being dead stop them from making a toy?

Boba Fett had been dead for years and they made toys of him the entire fucking time.

Bounty Hunters. We don't need their scum.

why did you post a picture of four generic mechs?

Reminder that Samus curb stomped Boba in death battle.

Samus' powerlevel is insane, everybody knows this if they've played any of the games.
Even Other M did a great job conveying this.

Boba Fett vs Captain Falcon would be a more even fight.

>Both have jetpacks
>one uses guns and gadgets
>the other has a shield
Honestly I haven't read enough of Sam's new run to get a good grasp on him, but I like Boba for this.

patrician taste right there

also this:

Criminally underrated bounty hunter right here.

literally who?

He's probably referring to captain falcon from fzero... Just a guess.

You should read SW Underworld.

It's one of the most fun and different things Dark Horse ever did with the franchise.

Not canon

Its still a good read.

>Lockdown
My man.

Reptile characters are just so cool.

bang

Was about to get real fekken pissed if no one said Cad Bane.

"If you're gonna kill 'em, do it like a man."

I havent watched rebels at all cause I was put off from the first few eps avoiding even trooper deaths but do they ever bring cad bane back?

So why did they dub Temura Morrison's voice over his scenes in Empire?

And then have things shown and said on screen directly contradict the mini-series!

For continuity

Underrated

Voices aren't genetic.

You're an idiot

>All these keasy fem
>In my fraggin thread

They are when its a clone.

>ha-ha
>time for murder

Nope.

He hasn't had an actual appearance yet but Sabine spraypainted some graffiti of him early on. So he's still kicking around.

The only correct answer

Superior Senior Green outfit Death's Head.

Body in Question is a must. His Transformers stuff is awesome.

His 80s solo comic us fun if you ignore the annoying sidekick and the fact it's not drawn by Senior. The first issue especially is funny as fuck (the barber shop scene) with a great visual gag which sadly no one under a certain age will spot.

A Deadpool vs Death's Head crossover needs to fucking happen.

Has she ever actually been shown collecting a bounty?

Apparently he cameos in the first episode s3.

Cad Bane is superior to Boba Fett

who the fuck cares?

just wait til disney changes old republic cannon.

Bossk
Embo
Jango Fett
Lobo
Deathstroke
Samus Aran
Zaeed Massani

>Jango Fett
My nigga

Fuck off with your stupid ass version of Lobo

Shit, I forgot Cad Bane and the fucking Bounty Hunter class from Darkest Dungeon...

Indeed.

>bounty hunter
We don't need that scum.

She mentions heading off to collect a bounty in the prologue of Super Metroid and we see her in the shitty Captain N comic collecting bounties but that's a bout it.

We won't see modern Samus collecting any bounties tho, this is from an IGN interview with Retro Studios

>Samus really isn't about the money, a truth that confused the developer -- and me, upon hearing this story -- when it presented Nintendo a gameplay design that appealed to Aran's chosen occupation. "We were looking for something more along the lines of a mission-based game where Samus collected bounties. And for the life of us we couldn't understand why [Nintendo was] being so resistive to that concept. And then over the period of days we came to understand that their definition of a bounty hunter is not a bounty hunter. It is not someone who brings in bad guys for money. That concept was completely outside of their definition," says Walker. Nintendo told Retro that Samus does not actually take bounties for those she hunts. (Someone should tell Nintendo that Aran has officially been labeled a bounty hunter for two decades now, a slight inconsistency.) "So we started joking that Samus was actually a pro-bono hunter. And occasionally we'll run into those nuances of translation and culture that can sometimes derail us for days."

I disagree, but respect your opinion.

He got better.

>Boco is right even for once
world is becoming a good place or not?

Bossk>Boba Fett

>Who is Cred Forums's favorite bounty hunter?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZCC1hh2Rlg

Robots are cooler.

he had five lines in the trilogy
and one of them was "ahhhhhhhh"

>Zaeed
Nice call.

Isn't this the guy who became a high-ranking Imperial in the based Dark Horse continuity?

Best bounty hunter coming through!

youtube.com/watch?v=YYK7FwW3fX4