Has he redeemed himself with Brain Dump?

Has he redeemed himself with Brain Dump?

No.

looks like a hipster Bendis

He needed to be redeemed?

Did this guy do something bad or something?

This. Who is it?

Max Gilardi aka hotdiggedydemon aka the guy who made those pony shorts

I mean, he hasn't become funny or entertaining, so no.

In a way he's Shyamalan of animation.

>brony shit
He is long past the point of redemption.

Yeah except the pony shorts were slightly better than WGJ4K where as Shyamalan has been very consistantly getting worse

he made a crappy dark and edgy mario flash cartoon after making a whole series of toons about why that's trite and unfunny.

He made a series that is about his criticisms/opinions on a movie/show/cartoon/whatever.

Except he ended up getting a lot of shit wrong. Didn't watch the videos, but its pretty much that.

In the first episode of WGJ4K Micky flat out said "What if Mario was Jewish" so I'm pretty sure the Mario flash was a deliberate retaliation again people who disliked WGJ4K

It trips me up that I know him for "Jerry" but he became well known for the pony shorts.

I had such high hopes for the fucker...

Same dude, Jerry was like my favorite shit back in the newgrounds days

He never needed redeeming.

thats the joke

He's only gotten worse with time.

He's still really good. He's never really been bad, really.

It's hard to take someone who puts gauges into their ears at his age, seriously.
His movie reviews are a lot of rambling without really diving into films, with exception to hotdog party. And even then, it's not much, just him praising 80 minutes of food puns and gloves on their hands. For someone who vehemently defended sausage party, he didn't make a good argument for why the film was good.
I watched the movie, it's shit, the only thing that had me smirk and go "oh that's funny" is the ending where they all go through the stargate made from a toilet seat.

The Northern Incident is the only good thing he's made.

Probably as it only has like one line of dialogue in it. If there's ever an animator who needs a writer to keep him reigned in, it's this fucker.