This guy was in a movie before Martian Manhunter, Metallo, Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd, Clayface, Deathstroke, Supergirl...

>This guy was in a movie before Martian Manhunter, Metallo, Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd, Clayface, Deathstroke, Supergirl, Powergirl, Superboy, Batgirl, Batwoman, John Stewart, Kyle Reyner, Guy Gardner, Wally West, Jay Garrick, Bizarro, Livewire, The Royal Flush Gang, Intergang, Lobo, Parasite, Mongul, Solomon Grundy, Black Mask, Firefly, Hugo Strange, Man-Bat, Azrael, Harvey Bullock, The Question, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, The Atom, Zatanna, Steel, Vixen, Doctor Fate, Booster Gold, Plastic Man, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Firestorm, or Deadman.

>This guy was in a movie before Orion, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, and The New Gods.

>This fucking guy was in a movie before Darkseid.

Many of those are incorrect unless you're only talking specifically the DCEU.

Animation doesnt count, limpdick.

And he's probably going to have a better portrayal than any of them all things considered. Can movie synergy bring him back to life in the comics. Or maybe he has a qt native daughter who takes on his legacy.

He can climb anything, after all. Can he even climb out of hell?

Has he been in the New 52? I wouldnt mind him coming in with his SS appearance, best he's ever had.

>Supergirl?
>Batgirl?

I'm not talking about animation. Supergirl literally had her own movie for example.

How old are you?

>"X was in a movie before Y" meme
He was LITERALLY a throwaway character.

>Counting the Supergirl movie
>One character who was in a TV movie presented in theaters devalues the entire post.

A Batgirl who isnt an OC.

I want him to get brought back.

Firestorm: Rebirth when?

Slipknot was in a movie before you, OP

So was your mom but nobodies not complaining about that.

PLS NO BULLY THE ROPE MAN

Every Batgirl who isn't Bette is an OC by this definition

Would you want any of those characters to appear for 2 minutes before being killed off?

>1984
>no cca seal
What

Not OP but I'd love to see the MMH butthurt.

Both DC and Marvel had published some issues without the seal even earlier.

Steel had his own movie

>>This guy was in a movie before Orion, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, and The New Gods.
>>This fucking guy was in a movie before Darkseid.
Fuck, I fucking hope they don't fuck up the New Gods so badly. But who am I kidding?

He was in the movie for about 1 whole minute before he exploded

You are jealous because you wanted Blue Beetle to be the one who appeared briefly and exploded?

GAY.

I really hope they don't have Mister Miracle and Barda in a movie. Or a tv show. They will never won't do it right.
>There will never be a movie with space Harry Houdini and his thick wife
>Ron Perlman will never be live action Orion.

I want all of this so hard.

Fuck, for some reason, just imagining a proper live-action Big Barda gets me all giddy. I think it's my fetish for badass female characters.

And then there's Darkseid. Fuck me. They're going to go with Johnseid, aren't they?