A Batman (animated or live action) movie in the style of Alien told from the perspective of a group of low-level...

A Batman (animated or live action) movie in the style of Alien told from the perspective of a group of low-level criminals where Batman is the Xenomorph picking them off one by one

I'd watch it

Same

Sounds boring.

It doesn't work. You know it's Batman, it doesn't have any effect.

The title of the movie could be "the knight of darkness attacks" and in a small comic sans it would say 'batman' or the title could be "batman?"

Would not work, xenomorph work as a enemy because you can run from them and you can hide from them, long enough to fill a 2 hours movie and come with a way to defeat them, or just go to another planet

If Batman takes more than a minute to deal with a roup of low level criminals he is not Batman, if they ca hide, run or outsmart him he is not Batman

Would fail at the box office because the general populace only cares about the character of Batman not his dynamics.

I just want them to make a Batman movie in the style of the Raid or Dredd where it's all in one location and Batman has to fight his way to the bad guy.

The problem is people first watching Alien had no idea what the Xenomorph was. People know who Batman is. Makes it less scary.

Someone did a short sfm like this, was kind of cool

That's what he was supposed to be in SS

What about this?
A large group of criminals are doing some shady business and something happens, 2 strange entities enter the building.
>Some sort of shadowy beast broke down a door in the abandoned wing of the factory/facility
>Some hooded high tech agent smith looking guy suddenly walks through the halls,there's no footage of him getting in.
>Both of these things are terrorizing the fuck out of the crooks,even with their huge numbers.
The title is "The Assault"
Any ideas? I'm kinda hitting a block here.

I really like the concept of Batman as a source of terror

>A Metroid (animated or live action) movie in the style of Alien told from the perspective of a group of space pirates where Samus is the Xenomorph picking them off one by one

bump

I think it would have to be a short, like 30 minutes at most.

When "Gotham" was announced, I was hoping it was about the GCPD on patrol and investigations with Batman already being a thing. We never see the show from Bruce's perspective, but he appears whenever shit hits the fan. Then the season finale would be Knightfall from Gordon's POV, with Bane taking over and Gordon searching for Batman.

You would basically have to invent a completely new not-Batman character for the surprise to be effective.
Or better yet, use some existing not-Batman character. Maybe pic related?

Isn't the brian azzarello Joker graphic novel basically this, but with more joker

Sort of on topic: how many times has Batman ever been the antagonist of anything, at all?
I think it's an idea that needs to be explored more often.

Yeah, that was my favorite part of Batman Begins, too.

So that scene from Batman Begins but stretched out to two hours.

No.