What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He wasn't the real Superman.

>Got cucked by Chadxlplyx
>Takes revenge by attacking Chadxlplyx's favorite gag.
>Took years in real time.
>Took only a moment in the 5th dimension.

Mostly a Marvel fan, but I did read Morrison's Action Comics.

Can you explain this retcon to me?

>MORRISON'S TRIUMPHANT RETURN TO SUPERMAN AFTER THE WIDELY ACCEPTED MASTERPIECE OF ALL-STAR SUPERMAN
>Rags Morales on art
>Chris Sprouse given backups and Gene Ha given fill-ins just to tease

Why?

He's mostly making shit up just to shitpost. All we know is that the new 52 timeline had to produce a Superman for its history because the previous one wasn't there to be retconned when the timeline changed during Flashpoint. It does not make him "unreal" or anything like that because he was naturally existing in the timeline and was there for every story.

Pre-flashpoint superman is here and since post-flashpoint is the same universe as pre-flashpoint just minus 10 years they revealed that he is the true superman of this universe and post-flashpoint supes wasn't what they thought he was.

At least the backups were good too, but it was definitely a tease. Odd choice really.

>He's mostly making shit up just to shitpost
t. assblasted Superbrofag

Way to leave out the part that Superdad isn't who we're being led to believe he is either. It's an ongoing story and neither one's true identity has been revealed yet.

Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, and Greg Pak ruined Superman with tge edgy Nu52 Superman and chased away SupermanFans. DC made it up to fans by getting rid of the edgy Nu52 Superman and bring back the REAL Superman from before the new 52 ruined him.

post fp superman was earth-2 superman's body made into alive and younger to give this world a superman by mr. oz who is pre-flashpoint lex

Superman is a Messian faggot, that can't survive in the world of strength!

Put on a trip already.

Commit Suicide

This is the best theory and I hope it's true

I don't care if you're retarded or trolling, stop posting.

Go back to sucking Lucifer's 8 cocks, Beelzebub.

>implying the pre-Nu52 matt idelson era of superman didn't already do that

Multiple creative team changes out of nowhere, aborted runs and multiple delays, crossovers and story arcs from previous runs that snowball into disasters because editorial were so bad at their job and then clean it up by killing all the new characters.

Blaming Johns or Pak or Morrison is so bizarre when it ignores how bad the Superbooks had gotten under Idelson where you had close to like 9+ different creative teams in the span of 5 years while Idelson was put in charge during Nu52. And it gets worse post-Nu52 with the Superman ongoing having different creative teams every arc until they settle on Lobdell of all people

If I become a millionaire I will hire a competent if not gifted artist to redo this run over Morales' disastrous art. I'll share it w/ you guys.

Say that to my face and not online, and see what happens, you messian bitch ass nigga!

Do me a favor and get JHW3 for the crazy 5th dimensional shit so he can go full acid with his paneling. Thanks bro.

Good idea, you got it dude

I fucking WISH they got it right the first time.

Ooh.
Can you get Tradd Moore?

I'd rather he get a good artist.

I liked Rags Morales.

He was supposed to be Alan Moore.

>beard
>obsessed with Math
>meticulous multi-layered planning
>occult imagery
>really goddamn cranky

>Way to leave out the part that Superdad isn't who we're being led to believe he is either. It's an ongoing story and neither one's true identity has been revealed yet.

he thinks himself is from a alternate universe, then he is from same universe.

>Blaming Johns or Pak or Morrison is so bizarre when it ignores how bad the Superbooks had gotten under Idelson where you

Morrison did what he wanted. Johns and Pak were long after Idelson was out os superman group. after morrison ended his action run and after superman #12, all the problems go to editor berganza. only reason Pak got in was because of berganza

Kill yourself