Steven Universe Theory

Rose did not kill Pink Diamond. Rose is a Quartz type gem, who was born on the Earth Colony under control of Pink Diamond. It wouldn't make sense for her to turn on her creator simply because she found value in the organic life present on the planet....
Pink Diamond was killed by another fellow Diamond in a power struggle for who gets Earth and Rose was somehow framed for it. I believe the diamond responsible is White Diamond.I also believe Rose has had some interaction with her, since one of her vassals is a White Pearl. Where did Rose Quartz manage to recruit a White Pearl on a Pink Diamond occupied planet...? Pink Diamond would have a Pink Pearl. The only explanation would be that White Diamond visited Earth in order to stage a coup, and take control of it away from Pink Diamond. White Pearl finds out about this, and tries to warn Pink Diamond but meets Rose Quarts along the way. The rest that happens in between, im still speculating....
What do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynandromorphism
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pearl had a PD space suite.

What if it belonged to Pink Pearl..?

I think the whole Rose killed PD thing reeks of homeworld propaganda but it would also rob the show of a great amount of introspection on Steven's part. I think if another diamond really killed her it would kind of make a lot of his angst right now pointless. It's a neat theory but from a storytelling standpoint it actually detracts from what they're currently doing in the show. Also Pearl was under Pink Diamond not White Diamond.

If White Pearl was indeed White Diamond's pearl, why would she rat on her master? All pearl's from what we've are incredibly loyal.

>Pearl was under Pink Diamond not White Diamond

>White Pearl was indeed White Diamond's pearl

I had the theory the CG Pearl was intended for WD but she had a defect and was rejected. I sent off world to be of some use.

Dude just go to /trash/
It'll be fine. We can discuss theories there.

They'll make PD live on in pink lion.You just watch.

Its /sug/ has a hijab wearing BD in the OP. It's so stupid it rather stay here.

I thought about something like this as well. Something just doesn't add up. Every Diamond has a pearl servant that corresponds to their color scheme....
If white pearl was indeed a reject pearl servant meant for White Diamond but was thrown away so to speak, it would explain why she would join Rose. Being with Rose and joining her army would give her a new purpose in life.
Su is a cartoon so why can't we discuss theories here?
Now here is the rest of my theory. I believe after Pink Diamond was being killed, she become a corrupted gem monster. Rose Quartz, like Steven, tried to save her but only marginally reversed the transformation. Pink Diamond was still a beast, but she became docile. Rose did this all in secrecy of course....

>in a future episode Pearl changes her hair yellow and shapeshifts her germ to her chest to infiltrate the Yellow Palace

I think Pink Diamond probably did believe in Earth and started to change ideology which the Diamonds wouldn't allow. To wrest control from authority Pink Diamond offered her own Gem to stave off White Diamond, which Rose used to deflect the Diamond's attack. This ended up shattering Pink Diamond, an unexpected circumstance that shocked everyone, and to an outsider appeared that it was all Rose.

I really dig the idea Pink was a lot like Rose in ideology, White was overseeing the first Colony Pink was making and would have the most authority to declare what is and what should be (and even threaten repercussion for alternative thinking).

>after Pink Diamond was being killed, she become a corrupted gem monster

So what was it? Was she killed or did she live and became a monster? Didn't the corruption happen like 500 years after PD was killed?

She wasn't "killed" as in shattered, but I think White Diamond intended to completely destroy her but failed. The aftermath caused gem corruption. Its possible based on what we know about corruption, PD would immediately turn into a monster if that were the case. Only Steven is capable of curing gem corruption, and if he can do it, then its possible Rose Quartz could as well since he gets his powers from her.

We know jack shit about WD or the corruption. Even the Homeworld gems seemed to be confused by it.

Do we even know who deployed the corruption song?

That is true, but its highly likely the corruption song was deployed by a diamond as a last resort during the gem war

It remembers me of the mess that was the story of Itachi uchira on naruto .

If Pearl really shattered Pink Diamond she's going to be on a whole new level of badassness.

Maybe the recent episoe foreshadowed it.

If Pearl shattered Pink Diamond then she definitely did it by accident whic is opposite of badass

>shattering by accident
How does that even happen. She must have been shapeshifted as Rose so her intention must have been to shatter her.

We don't for sure yet if PD was shattered

So pink diamond become lion

Its just a theory....

Pearl was a Pink diamond pearl though. Just look at her spacesuit

your point being?
Jasper has a yellow diamond yet she belonged to Pink diamond

Jasper's uniform changed when she changed over to yellow diamond's forces.
Why would Pearl change her space suit to a pink diamond if she used to be a white diamond pearl? There's literally no logical reason for it. The only thing that makes sense is if she just never bothered to change the design of her space suit.

PD is Lion and she was corrupted by the very weapon she used against the rebellion. Shes spent the past thousands of years trapped on Earth learning about humans.

>Pearl belonged to White diamond
>Pink diamond is born and Pearl is given to her
There you have it

Its possible Pearl did belong to White Diamond, but was given to Pink Diamond to serve for some reason.

That's the most far-fetched shit I've ever seen. What evidence do you even have to support that Pearl was originally white diamond's?

Because she is a white pearl and we know for a fact that there is a White Diamond, and every Diamond has a pearl that matches their color scheme.

>/sug/ cannot into thematic reasoning

If Rose did not kill PD then Bubbled and Mindful Education were wasted on a pointless plotline.

We've been expecting to see Rose's dark side for seasons now, and yet when we finally see it people want to pretend it never happened, or worse attribute it to a mistake or Pearl or Pearl's mistake.

Rose killed PD. Maybe PD was nice, maybe she was a jerk, but Rose killed Pink Diamond, likely permanently without an easy fix in Lion.

Pearl is currently unaffiliated with any Diamond though. Her wearing the PD suit could be explained as simply as she prefers the design or perhaps felt nostalgic for flying a ship in the Sol system.

The only reason the yellow and blue diamond's pearls looked yellow and blue is because they were in heavy yellow and blue lighting. All pearls look the fucking same. Like a pearl.
Pearls are generally whiteish in colouration

(cont.)

Rose was able to rebel against PD because, as the youngest of the Diamonds, she was least experienced at managing a rebellion, especially from someone as high up as Rose. It's not that Rose was the only one that rebelled for a stupid reason, it's that Rose was the only one that kind of won.

>The only thing that makes sense is if she just never bothered to change the design of her space suit.

But this show is very fond of easy fixes. I don't like the lion theory but I'm fully expecting the truth to be equally disappointing.

Im still on the fence about Rose's dark past. Its possible she could have completely destroyed Pink Diamond, and Lion is just a red herring. But im finding it hard to believe.

The color of her pearl is white.

Yellow pearl's pearl? Yellow
Blue pearl's pearl? Blue

How is Lion a hint at PD? Everything attributed to PD and Rose is PD can be easily attributed to Rose being an aristocratic gem.

>yellow and blue lighting
boi

Rose is evil, just not from our perspective because we're humans. Shes literally a terrorist extremist who specializes in gurrila warfare and is a mobile medical station and bunker.

>implying I'm wrong

Nah she's in the right, the gems are literally a galactic cancer.

There was a scene even without the lighting. It still looked yellow albeit a very light yellow.

Lion was kept secret by Rose and is apparently a docile Gem Monster that has knowledge of the moon base that the Diamond Authority used to plan to colonize Earth. That's the biggest give away. Also same hair style. But that's just a theory...

Would we should she? You could ask why she didnt just invent a new design as well. She doesnt even go into space anymore until most recently and gems are free to alter their appearance.

Nope. They all had the same colour pearl

you are

No, there wasn't

Are you being stupid on purpose
you better not be

Yes there was.

She reminds me a little of Pearl.

When did we ever see yellow diamond's pearl outside of the yellow diamond chamber?

Pink Diamond initiated the Corruption Song during the war, but it backfired and corrupted her as well. Rose then tried to save her, and she ended up becoming Lion. She then spent thousands of years trapped as a beast, unable to remember her past as Pink Diamond.
Screencap this niggers its gonna be revealed

That just means he knows what Rose knows, which is a lot. And the spikes form a star, and aren't in the same orientation as PD's spikes.

So ok we know gems can change their hair color... Garnet used to have blue/pink hair. Amethyst can change her hair color to black as seen when she shapeshifted as Steven

We also know gems can change the clothes they wear...

However what we do know is that gems can't ever change the color the shape or the position of their gems.

Another thing we know is that Pearl refuses to shapeshift even though she can do it

So what if the reason is that Pearl used to have another look? White hair instead of pink?

Maybe shapeshifting brings back bad memories

They look kinda the same. But that's only because the only image we have of Pink Diamond's hair is from the side, which still resembles a star pattern.

Watch buck's buddy. Rose was wandering around in the desert with 7 normal looking Lions.

Rose simply used her magic which turned Lion a pink color and gave him a longer life span.

>maybe if I desperately grasp at some straws my theory might look better

ROSE
IS
EVIL

maybe you should shed some blue and yellow lighting on it

>To wrest control from authority Pink Diamond offered her own Gem to stave off White Diamond, which Rose used to deflect the Diamond's attack.

Hard to say for certain whether Pink was on board with what Rose wanted, but it seems about right that her gem was used to attack White.

Except her lion seems to know a lot more than it should unless Rose decided to just talk at it telling it everything and where every place of interest to gems was. It's almost certainly not a normal lion changed by her powers but at this point it's hard to tell what exactly is the deal with him.
Not any more than most cartoon characters. She is shown as a somewhat morally gray character on purpose and was hyped up as good at first for the same reason, to make Steven grow as a character. There's usually a lot of accidental or not deaths in cartoons, though usually only in the background or implied so it wouldn't be a big deal at all if the show didn't push it's pacifist theme so hard. I hardly ever check SU threads except for new episodes and I still find your spam in every single one of them incredibly obnoxious so shut the fuck up.

Hmm.... I like this theory. It makes sense with the mural. Im still not relatively sure WHO defeated Pink Diamond, but I really don't believe it was Rose. (or pearl, are you fucking kidding me lol). White Diamond could have poofed Pink Diamond in battle or maybe PD sacrificed herself to help Rose in her fight against the Diamond Authority because both her and Rose shared ideologies about the future of earth.

Do we know how strong the Diamonds are by order? There are some fans that speculate the number of planets behind each diamond shows not only the span of their influence, but their power level. And as you can see, White Diamond has the most planets under her control, which may mean she is the strongest diamond. Pink Diamond has only one, which could mean out of all the diamonds, she was the youngest and weakest...
If White Diamond could probably easily kill Pink Diamond in battle.

Where did you find that image?

Moby had future vision.

>who was born on the Earth Colony

No she wasn't.

>It wouldn't make sense for her to turn on her creator simply because she found value in the organic life present on the planet

Yes it would.

>Rose was somehow framed for it

No.

>since one of her vassals is a White Pearl.

No she isn't.

>What do you think

I think you might be retarded.

Why not?
Because you say so? lol

>ut it seems about right that her gem was used to attack White.

The figure Rose is squaring off against there is colored blue.

The one on the left is white, the one on the right is yellow. There are about a million pic out there clarifying this.

She has the same hair as White Diamond on the mural and the color is white. What are you talking aobut

Rose killed Pink Diamond but it wasn't in cold blood. That's what the twist will be. It'll be like a student killing their mentor. Rose probably loved Pink Diamond as much as Jasper.

Pink Diamond's planet is much larger than the others though. I wonder if that means any thing

Sad news, broham. You're colorblind. Get that shit checked by your optometrist.

(Also their hair is completely different.)

>I saturated the colors which makes me right
You should follow your own advice m8

Still White Diamond's hair and you altered the image's original colors so im not sure where you were going with this

Bro we've seen Blue and Yellow diamond. That's not what they fucking look like. It's White.

...you guys have no idea what saturation does, do you?

Yes, I agree. Im not the user that said it was blue diamond Rose was fighting.

Blue Diamond is a bald cyclops and/or her head is covered in eyes.

You have no idea how any type of art works do you? You almost never use pure colors especially when it's white or black and especially not if there's some colored light. It's bright and very pale and it looks like white diamond. It could be someone else though that seems unlikely but it's almost certainly not a blue colored gem.

>Power Stuggle?

Pink Diamond was the weakest as she only had one planet barely under control. She was powerless.

>Pink Diamond was killed by another fellow Diamond

Eyebal-Ruby and Pearl saw her do it.

>Where did Rose Quartz manage to recruit a White Pearl on a Pink Diamond occupied planet...?

Pearl was HER pearl. They were together for a while before hand.

It's Earth.

They were sex/fusion slaves. Remember how Pearl was lusting after fusing with garnet? She couldnt help it. its how she was made. She was made to want to combine with other, essentially a slave to perform lewd taboo acts with her owner.

Thats why every time another gem has talked about owning pearls they blush.

I think the position of the gem in the pearls is a hint that gives away who they belong to if colors aren't clear enough

lapis lazulis is pure sex in the same way raven was 10 years ago

>It's a Rose Quartz didn't shatter Pink Diamond theory

Blue Diamond's hair is way different

Maybe white diamond can shapeshift perfectly or something. Made it look like rose did it.

At least we're done with the 'Rose is Pink Diamond' theory.

>Hail Pink Diamond!

Rose is not as nice as all that. The Crystal Gems are not nice. Look how feral Pearl gets in the police chase.

I think she did shatter Pink Diamond, and Pearl Helped.

I don't understand this. They (the rebels) shattered Pink Diamond yet Pearl still wears pink diamond's insignia on her space suit.

And it's not like Pearl can't change the design. She has Steven/Greg's star on her regular clothes.

She just mentally chose the 'default-spacesuite'. She completely forgot it had PD's symbol on it.

Her clothes are part of her, wasn't the space suit an actual suit?

Rose was made as a vessel for PD - PD used mind-transfer powers (same astral projection Steven has) to move bodies then shatter her old self. Fits the transformation theme in the show. Rose's insignia is literally a rose baring a diamond symbol in the middle. Shards were put into Lion for handy-dandy companion/storage reasons.

Rose was framed by Diamond Authority due to some kind of upsurping. Pretty easy to blame it on a rogue gem wanting to shake up the caste system then to admit to regicide on their own part.

HA! Thank you. We can keep every theory afloat.

I think people often speculate way too specifically
I really doubt that you are completely correct
When you speculate so wildly you may get part of it right
But that still makes you wrong

>pearl
>shapeshifting

She can morph her clothes like the rest of them

Maybe....maybe not. Speculating things like this is fun and fans have speculated alot of things in the past and have turned out to be right

I'm just saying your guess is pretty convoluted
And one person being right out of so many
That's just a rule of eventuality
Like winning a lottery
I'm not saying it's not fun
It totally is
But I try to pick out the broader strokes

She can shapeshift. It's just that she refuses to change her form.

Yes
Something like this
I think she takes a lot of pride in choice

Some of your theory is retarded OP, but Im starting to think Rose didn't kill Pink Diamond either.
>White Diamond killed Pink Diamond
This is possible, but why? Pink Diamond had nothing White Diamond wanted. Why would WD want Earth when she has been shown on the mural to have a shit ton of other planets under her belt? Maybe PD and Rose shared their views on the future of Earth and PD's death was an accident.
>White Pearl originally belonged to White Diamond
Im also leaning to this too. The pearl we know that is apart of the crystal gems is not pink, nor is her gem stone on her belly, like PD's. Its on her forehead, like WD's. Maybe she was thrown away because WD didn't want her? And she joined Rose because that gave her a new purpose? A second chance and a new master so to speak.

Gems can't change the orientation of their true gemstones when they shapeshift. Even Amethyst, who is considered a shape shifting prodigy, still had her gem on her chest.

I do like the theory that only a diamond can kill a diamond.

How about diamonds fire some sort of world ending doom laser at the earth from their moonbase in a '' no-one gets to win'' style desperate move.

And the only way to save the earth is to throw pink diamond in its path. The laser ends up destroy the diamond instead of the earth.

Rose as good as killed pink diamond but it's really an unavoidable move after the diamonds chose that solution.

>This is possible, but why? Pink Diamond had nothing White Diamond wanted.
Maybe there was something special about Earth that made it perfect for colonization? And PD disagreed which spurred WD to try to take her control of it away from her? Peridot got really excited and called the Diamond Authority's plan perfect.
This is true for reality, since a Diamond is the hardest natural substance on Earth, and only another Diamond can cut it.

I think the show has given us some valid hints about Pearl colors
We don't know how exactly how they are made
But the other pearls have had solid color schemes
Could a Pearl's color be determined by their devotion at any given time?
This would make it harder to determine who Pearls may have originally belonged to

The theory that Pearl belonged to a diamond is so fucking retarded. See Let alone white diamond when her hair is clearly pink and she has a pink diamond on her space suit. Not to mention that her very presence on earth already implies her alliance to pink diamond.

I still think its a sound theory. Pearl could have been assigned to PD later, but was originally assigned to WD

Then why does she have pink hair?

I think Pearl changed her colors when she stopped belonging to someone else. We can see that she can change her outfit and make it of any color she wants.
What's striking is that Pearl chooses to have every color of all the diamonds we know on her outfits. Perhaps this is a sign of her saying that she doesn't belong to no one and she can choose to be whatever color she wants.

That im still not sure why. It could be because of her trying to match Rose's color scheme or maybe even PD's. But you can't ignore the fact that her gem is on her forehead and her skin is white which gives me a big clue in my pants that at some point in her life, she was WD's property.

I don't think they can change the color of their hair or of their skins. That is like implying that Rose can suddenly change her hair color to blue despite the fact that her gem stone is pink.

This makes sense
Or that she is showing alliance to her team mates
The pinks and blues and such

Pearl was a spy sent by White Diamond.
Callign it now

They may not be able to control it
Like a blush

You dumbasses don't realize that pearl wasn't any diamond's pearl. she was pretty clearly Rose's pearl
>my Pearl
>Rose and her pearl
Gosh you're all so dense

Maybe
We don't know for sure how all that went yet

Also
Pearls it seems
Aren't manufactured to be actual gems
But made to be owned
So we can't assume she works the same

I think your color change exceptions apply to fusions within their color combos
And for a single gem to incorporate black our white through color saturation

Pearls hair is close enough to white for me
cant imagine her having white or gray hair

I'm not sure what you mean

I mean they can't make her hair actually white, that would look bad
A light pale pink is close enough for me to not have my illusions broken and still like the designs

Gotcha

Meh personally I think Rose crushed all ancient Human resistance single-handidly. Which is why she got a Pearl

And that Lion is simply a Lion infused with shards of Pink Diamond. Firstly as Roses prototype of an Organic Gem being

Pink Diamond is the only Diamond that can Warp naturally and why simply driving the home world gems off world wasn't enough to win.

Due to these warp abilities, that Lion gained, Pink Diamond could always return whereas without a galaxy warp the others couldn't.

Steven or Stevonnie will fuse with Lion for their ultimate form

>What evidence do you even have to support that Pearl was originally white diamond

No hard evidence just circumstantial

>Pearl is a White Pearl
(Where yellow and blue pearl where color matched to their diamond)
>Pearl's Gem is placed the same as WD
(Both Yellow and blue Pearls had their Gem placement matched to their Diamonds and PD gem placement was on her Navel)

>Pearl is "defective" Quoted jasper
I think she was intended for WD, but being defective she giving to someone lesser maybe Rose or a ship Captain.

Imagine being created to serve a Diamond but oops she defective...This won't do, we need start over. What do you want to do with this Defective Pearl? Send her to Earth or something.

But that means there may be a Pink Pearl who thirst for revenge

Not seeing how the gems are any worst than humans. We'd do the same shit if we had intergalactic travel.

Looking at the mural makes me wonder if the diamond figure isn't a 3 way fusion rather than just white.

Also just who made the art if everyone gtfo after the attack? HW's randomly checking up on the moon?

The whole Homeworld vs Earth reminds of Pandora(Avatar) but in reverse.

How Homeworld Gem society works reminds me of IDW Transformers functionist rule which lead to the great war.

"Functionism is a belief system and social structure where a Cybertronian's role in society is defined by their alternate mode. Trucks and construction vehicles are required to engage in manual labor employment, for instance, while a proton microscope would be allowed to seek out intellectual pursuits."

I wouldn't say she was "powerless", but she probably was the weakest compared to the other diamonds.

Yup.

Perhaps PD made a perfect Quartz soldier to switch consciousness to. So RQ (PD) only demolished her form and kept her consciousness in Rose Quartz.

Here's what I don't get, we've seen that Yellow Diamond's hair looked the same as it does now, back when Pink Diamond was still alive. And yet in this mural, the figure that seems to be White Diamond has a slightly different appearance in each image.

We have no reason to believe that there were only ever four Pearls who are just direct servants of Diamonds.

In fact, there's considerable evidence to the contrary since both Peridot and Eyeball indicated that Pearls were things other gems could own.

That only works if Pink Diamond being shattered was the start of the Rebellion.

>both Peridot and Eyeball indicated that Pearls were things other gems could own.

Yeah but I also get the sense it is uncommon for a lower caste to get a Pearl of their own. (must be a reward for extra ordinary service)

It fits Pearl character to be rejected by her intended Gem (WD or not) , make sense why she get clingy and has issues with self worth.

You would think the Homeworld gems would recognize Pearl if she was Pink Diamond or White Diamond's Pearl. Instead we only have Peridot calling her a fancy one.

Peridot didn't even know what the Crystal Gems were .

WD would have a Pearl. No one would remember the reject that got assigned second hand.

This bitch is stupid as fuck

>Literal Whitewashing Blue Diamond this much

I just think there isn't much to go by to assume that Pearl used to be WD's pearl aside from the gem placement and slightly similar hair shape. She definitely wasn't Pink Diamond's pear, otherwise someone who was close to PD, namely Jasper and Eyeball, would have recognized her in an instant.

I don't think the theory is viable in any way, especially due to the oval shape of Pearl's gem. It's not perfectly round like the other pearls we've seen.

The first 3 are from the show, PD's mural was fanart based off of what we knew before Back to the Moon aired. They got most of it right except the hand and the Earth/Moon positioning.

>I don't think the theory is viable in any way, especially due to the oval shape of Pearl's gem. It's not perfectly round like the other pearls we've seen.

That maybe why she is a "defective" Pearl, To quote Jasper. I never said she was PD or WD Pearl. However, I think she was made for WD but then rejected for having a defect maybe even given to Rose.

Yeah but you seem to believe that there's only low caste gems and Diamonds. We already know aristocratic gems like Sapphire and Lapis exist.

I always thought that, until Bismuth revealed that Rose was made on Earth. Somehow I thought Pearl came to earth before the Quartzes were made, but you're right. If Rose was awarded a pearl, she would probably be brought in from Homeworld.

>That maybe why she is a "defective" Pearl, To quote Jasper.

I think Jasper called her defective because she's acting outside her intended purpose. Pearls "aren't for this," they're for "standing around, and looking nice, and holding your stuff for you"

>I always thought that, until Bismuth revealed that Rose was made on Earth. S

But she didn't, though. She said Rose was "made down in the dirt like the rest of us." She constantly uses euphemisms like that. Upper Crusts, for example.

Rose also told Pearl that "they could never go home" indicating that they had come to Earth from somewhere else.

Rose was born on Earth. Did you not watch the episode where Bismuth states this?

I think it was actually pearl who killed PD, and Rose covered for her.

I think Pearl is the first and original Crystal Gem.
And we shall name her Kingslayer.

I don't know, she was spot on with the over cooked runt line.

You think it possible that Pink Diamond was made on Earth? We know creating Gem takes a lot of resources and Era 2 Gems have lost some abilities due to homeworld making cutbacks due to limited resources.

Maybe when they found a world so full of life, it has the conditions to produce a diamond. They make one Diamond, add her to the Diamond leadership, And the World she born on become their first colony.

I never really liked the idea that Pink diamond was behind the rebellion.
The crystal gems are represented as flawed underdogs and one of the main morals of the show is you don't have to be perfect and you should fight for what you believe in. Having Pink Diamond (a subjectively perfect gem in comparison to the crystal gems) tell Rose or Pearl that they should start a rebellion rather than the CG come to that conclusion by themselves kind of undermines the morals of the show.
It's also a big reason why I never liked the theory that Rose was Pink Diamond (besides the fact that it didn't make any logical sense).

Peridot does call Pearl "fancy" though. Doesn't necessarily mean she belonged to a diamond, but something to note

>"made down in the dirt like the rest of us.
No she said,
>Just another QUARTZ soldier made right HERE in the dirt.

this

Although I don't think pearl was any diamond's personal pearl, I think pearls gem being oval shaped gets read into too much, probably because jaspers comment about her being defective. But to counter jaspers comment, peridot doesn't point out any flaws in her (she does this with amethyst) and even calls her a fancy pearl. Also, in more recent episodes her gem appears more rounded than in earlier episodes.

>I don't know, she was spot on with the over cooked runt line.

I'm not sure what you mean? Jasper didn't say "Pearl is defective because there is a physical/genetic imperfection with her," she just said "Lost, defective Pearl." Pearl not acting within her intended purpose and design would make her defective, because Pearls aren't supposed to do any of that.

My personal theory is that PD's creation is what caused Russia to have a hole in it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynandromorphism
>A gynandromorph can have bilateral asymmetry, one side female and one side male
What if when Steven and connie grow up Stevonnie only has one boob on one side

Yeah but amethyst didn't spend 10,000 years being sexual plaything of the diamonds shapeshifting into anything they desire. Why else would Pearl refuse to shapeshift nowadays?

I think PD a cute.
I'd call her my diamond.

Not to mention, Pearls arent supposed to be fighters. They are the servant class.

>literally every single source in the show that has talked about it said she killed pink diamond
>no guys my theory is totally more valid than them cause I wrote a lot of words that amount to no evidence :^)

I think so too. Pic related might be foreshadowing, she was so agitated she went straight for the gem. Question is how she managed to shatter a diamond, they're huge and look extremely tough.

>>Pearl was under Pink Diamond not White Diamond

Has that been explicity stated on the show? We haven't had pearl's origin story yet, have we?

Pearl is best gem

notice, she was going Right for her gem in that image.

Ever notice how Pearl's weapon is the only weapon that can actually pierce through things? Garnet's gloves can only deal punches, Amy's whips can't do much damage either, but Pearl's spear, boy, that is one hell of a lethal weapon... a weapon that could easily shatter gems.

Now here is when I arrive at the point I'm trying to get at; Pearl was shapeshifted as Rose when she shattered Pink Diamond.

First clue we get to this is that Pearl refuses to shapeshift. She doesn't even bother shapeshifting a finger to show Steven that she really can do it, she simply refuses to and we have no lead from the show to know why this is. The only assumption that can be drawn from this is that some thing shapeshifting-related happened in the past which left a bad aftertaste in Pearl.

Second clue is during the episode Bismuth; Bismuth said that she created Rose's weapon with the specific purpose to never shatter other gems.
We can either assume from this that; Rose shattered Pink Diamond during the start of the Rebellion and that's what actually triggered the full-on war with Homeworld.
Or
Rose used the Breaking Point to shatter Pink Diamond with and that's what ended the war.
Or
Rose didn't actually shatter Pink Diamond. Rose believed that all lives had a value and that it must be respected as such. Shattering Pink Diamond would completely go against that philosophy, even if Pink Diamond was the most vile creature in existence, I don't think Rose would have ever gone as far as to shatter her, especially since Pink Diamond is the very reason Rose exists (Rose being made on Earth under Pink Diamond's rule).

So... if it was't Rose then who was?

>cont.

The third point is related to this user's pic here with her spear, Pearl went right for Peridot's gem. There is no hesitation in her eyes, there is only fury and determination to end Peridot's life right there and then.
Isn't it strange that for someone who clung so hard to everything about Rose and everything she believed in, that Pearl would have no second thoughts about shattering another gem? Pearl, of all people, disobeying the person she was the most loyal to and continues to be?

The fourth point is that we only have one confirmed witness; Eyeball. This very same Eyeball who was convinced that a shapeshifted Amethyst was Jasper. Wouldn't someone like Eyeball be completely fooled by someone shapeshifted as Rose? Right, Eyeball saw a Rose Quartz, but we have no idea of knowing for sure whether this Rose was the real one or a shapeshifted one... Just saying that I think that entire scene with Amethyst shapeshifted as Jasper was 100% foreshadowing to some huge event.
The only thing we can be sure of is that Pink Diamond was shattered, of that there is no doubt.
News spread through Homeworld and everyone thought that Rose shattered Pink Diamond.

How did someone as weak and fragile as a pearl manage to shatter the gem of a diamond, the toughest rock there is? Perhaps... Pearl used the Breaking Point? Or maybe shattering a diamond isn't as hard as it is assumed to be.

And thus; I conclude that Pearl shattered Pink Diamond for her own freedom, for Garnet's rigt to be free and for Amethyst's right to exist. For the war to finally end and to prevent more casualties from befalling both sides of the war.

I also wanted to add that there is no reasoning given for Pearl switching her weapon from swords to a spear. We have no explanation as to when this happened and why it happened. We have seen that she has much more control and much more expertise in sword fighting than she does with spears.
We have also seen that she has merely poofed gems before with her sword. What if Pearl's swords were made to only poof and not to shatter?

Gems don't seem to be able to choose what their gem weapon is.

Well Pearl must be the eception to that.

Pearls aren't made for combat so it's doubtful that Pearls get an assigned weapon, their only power is to keep things stored in their gems since they're made to carry around things for their masters.

So Pearl's weapons are weapons she chose for herself. The swords and the spear have been by her own choice.

>Well Pearl must be the eception to that.
You literally have no evidence to support that.

>Why won't you just let me do this for you Rose?

Pearl wants to do everything for Rose. To the point she jumps in the way of an enemy attack aimed at Rose.

Pearl knows that Pink Diamond has to be eliminated in order for the war to end.

All the evidence keeps piling up.

Except Pearl's massive weapon collection in her room? We haven't seen any other gem with this.

We see that Pearl collects things that she can summon out of her gem.

For example, Rose's weapon was a shield, the sword was given to her by Bismuth but she could have perfectly chosen to use another weapon.

>Except Pearl's massive weapon collection in her room?
Which are all physical weapons, just like Rose's sword. Not gem weapons.

Which brings me back to you said they aren't capable of choosing their weapon but we have not only seen Pearl switch weapons, but also keep an extended weapon collection stored up.

It seems weird to me that Pearl's spear was something automatically assigned to her gem type since Pearls aren't even made for combat. In her song "do it for her" she even says she "wasn't built for fighting"

Other evidence I have for this is Sapphire's lack of weapon. She's a diplomatic gem whom I assume wasn't made for physical combat, her only power being that she can see into the future. Garnet's weapon, as we see, is two gloves instead of Ruby's single glove.

>you said they aren't capable of choosing their weapon
Which is true. Gems don't get to choose what their gem weapon is.
Yes, Pearl is trained with the sword. But her gem weapon being a spear is fucking irrelevant to that.

And I refute your point by saying that Pearls don't get an automatic weapon assigned to them because Pearls aren't combat type gems and even brought in Sapphire as an example that not all gem types have an automatic weapon.
We have only seen Ruby who is a foot soldier and other Quartzes who are literal war machines.
Lapis only has the power to control water and we haven't see Peridot summon any kind of weapon, she can only use her brain power to create weapons with.

All the evidence is there that Pearl didn't have a weapon, she was given weapons, or collected them.

I don't think gems have weapons "assigned" to them. I just think gems being able to summon weapons is an innate thing (at least gems made when they were, can't say the same for later gems like Peridot)
Pearls' spear is almost certainly a part of her. Reason being, it makes up the combined weapons of her fusions. It's made of light, like she is. Not like a physical weapon, such as Bismuth might make.

no

Your analysis on Pearl's contradictory blood lust is good and you make a lot of good points. Pearl may follow Rose's beliefs towards ORGANIC life, but what about Gem life? From what weve seen of her, she absolutely shows no mercy towards other gems. When they were fighting Peridot, she snuck up behind her. Obviously she was going for the kill.

And its highly possible that someone transformed into Rose, and then killed PD..
If Eyeball wasn't able to tell Amethyst was a fraud Jasper, then she could mistake someone impersonating Rose.

We still pretty much don't know anything despite these "sources" you speak of.
After all, its just a theory.....

Your attempt to samefag is pretty weak

don't you just hate being wrong all the time?

Yeah you do have a point there. However, I'm still not 100% convinced that Pearl's spear was used for combat, if it was even a spear at the very begining. With Bismuth we saw that she could turn her spear into a trident if she wanted to. Maybe she turned what used to be a staff into a weapon; a spear.

Rose thought the exact same of gem life; she refused to shatter gems as she thought it to be immoral and it would stoop her down to the level of the Homeworlders who would shatter a gem at the drop of a hat. So if Rose thought this of other gems, then there is absolutely no reason for Pearl to go against this belief because of the extreme loyalty she shows towards Rose. Yet we see that she has no problem attempting to shatter Peridot. What would make someone like Pearl, who would never deviate from Rose's ideals, to want to do this?

I'd like to add that Pearl's reaction to Eyeball revealing that Rose shattered Pink diamond is very peculiar. Why? Her first action is her looking over at Garnet; And I can't be 100% sure of this but Garnet seems to be looking at Pearl instead of at Steven, just going by the rotation of her head, it isn't fully rotated in such a way that she woud be looking behind her where Steven is standing.

Then Pearl covers her mouth and turns away. Maybe she doesn't want Steven looking at her due to the shame she feels. Garnet keeps her eyes focused on Pearl. Pearl looks at the floor and shakes uncontrollably; guilt maybe?

We also know that Amethyst wasn't aware of the shattering since when Eyeball asked her to explain what happened she just danced around the subject, assuming that she had no idea what had happened. Which means Garnet, Rose or Pearl ever told her.

How likely do you think that Rose was one of the original Quartz soliders born on Earth?

Do you think she was high ranking as well, like a general?

Highly likely, the Earth was a new colony 5750 years ago and Rose is at the very least over 6000 years old.

If Pearl really did kill Pink Diamond, keep in mind
>pearls are the closest gems that are around Diamonds
They are their personal servants.
If Pearl belonged to a diamond, whether it be PD or WD, then she would know the most about them. How they think, and more importantly their weaknesses. Pearl would absolutely know how a regular gem could kill a Diamond.

Ruby has two gloves. There doesn't seem to be a limit to how many weapons a gem can summon as shown when amy decided to duel wield her whips.

She's a pearl. Very likely Pink Diamond's personal Pearl.
She would have known everything about PD. Including her weaknesses.

She would have had time to plan.

Rose didn't kill PD and neither did Pearl.
The identity of the real killer will be the reason why Jasper joins the CG's after Steven cures her so she can avenge her.

Real life diamonds may be hard, but they are very brittle. I wonder if that's a plot device?

a GAME THEORY. Thanks for watching...

Pearl switching from using swords to her spear is actually fairly straightforward to explain - Pearl's swords (all of them) are physical weapons that were made by Bismuth, while her spear is summoned weapon. If "The Answer" is any indication, Gems didn't know how to summon weapons until the war was well underway. When Rose and Pearl attacked, the Rubies and what looked like Jaspers charged them bare-handed. What reason would they have to not summon their weapons to defend a Diamond if they were capable of doing so? Notice that Rose and Pearl didn't summon their weapons either; Rose also fights bare-handed while Pearl uses Bismuth's swords.
Pearl switched to her summonable spear over swords (I imagine) because it was more convenient: she could summon it whenever she needed it without having to carry it everywhere, she could summon more if she needed another, and it had a ranged attack.

don't forget, Bismuth knew about summoned weapons, AND didn't know that Pearl could fire a laser from her spear

maybe the more you focus your magic into your weapon the more it can do, same as Steven's powers keep evolving

No, because their clothes are part of them. In fact, changing her ballerina clothes into a spacesuit is the only way we've seen Pearl shapeshift.

And when she changed clothes on the beach.

she said born in the ground, she didn't say which ground.

>right here in the dirt

Pearl took Rose's form to kill PD. It's why she doesn't ever shapeshift, why she lived for Rose and only Rose (guilt for making her the worst criminal in HW history), and why she's hit with a pretty strong PTSD episode when PD's death was brought up

but that contradicts what we've heard from every other character.

This sounds so dumb

This doesn't sound too far fetched

I wonder if Pearls can only alter their clothes.
It'd make sense since Pearls are for looking nice and holding your stuff, they don't really need to shapeshift anything else.

Peri thighs

I'm trying to design how a white pearl should look, I'm thinking something like wedding-ish, what are your canons on what their style should be?

Its quite good.

any draw fags around? Could some one draw Pearl as Pearl from battlerite? Pic related for reference.

I'd ask on /trash/'s sug general if I were you

This actually sounds pretty likely

Who?

Well I don't really care for her with like a big futa cock or something.

Sorry its a quick sketch.

Well its rough but I like the joke. Ty.

I imagine they can shapeshift normally but generally don't because it would be 'undignified' and not appropriate of a fashion accessory

thank you!

but like the faggot that I am I gave up on a half finished work and moved onto another one, namely this one, which I shall also give up on after an hour

I can never finish my shit

I was thinking maybe a frame job too, but the only problem is why would Rose go along with that lie.

If she did do it, I hope it was after a epic boss level fight with PD not some sneak attack.

Pearl and Garnet look more upset that Steven learned that his Mom killed PD not OMG these little shits lies about our leader.

Maybe Whoever attacked PD didn't finish the job and Rose was unable to heal the damage. Maybe corruption maybe making it a mercy killing.

>mercy killing
Still seems kind of out of character for Rose. I can see her poofing Pink Diamond, but shatter? She wouldn't even accept Bismuth's proposal to start shattering gem world soldiers. And even went as far as poofing her just to keep her mouth shut.

Only gotta work on the background and it's pretty much finished.

That doesn't change the argument. It's still fairly likely that by the time of the Answer at least, gems didn't know how to summon weapons yet

Right
And you don't want your possessions getting out of hand either
We'll have to see

Sometimes
When you get close to the top
You learn perspective changing things
ROW ROW
FIGHT THA POWAH

I know, I'm just curious what the timeline was between real weapons, summon weapons, and summon weapons that DO shit.

Oh that makes sense too hmm.
I was also thinking it would save resources, since they don't get Era 2 gems (or at least Peridots) some powers because of a shortage.

If you believe that of course.

Or the quartzes didnt summon weapons because it would undermine the whole silhouette thing where they didn't want to show too many details about unnamed gems yet

That doesn't explain why Pearl and Rose weren't using their weapons. Or the Rubies

Though it is interesting that Eyeball explicitly didn't remember Rose's shield despite being obsessed with her kinda like Jasper was. That actually seems like more evidence that PD was shattered BEFORE Jasper emerged (and thus probably before the Beta kindergarten was set up, just because they probably won't want the timeline to be overly complicated)

There's not much to work with. "The Answer" shows that weapons likely didn't become a thing until after the war started, and we later learn that Rose recruiting Bismuth was the catalyst, since she says she single handedly armed the whole rebellion. Then in "Sworn to the Sword" we see, in Pearl's hologram/ flashback, Rose wielding her sword and shield against a Jasper(?) using a physical ax and helmet. I guess the implication is that Homeworld started producing their own weapons and armor to counter the Rebels, who then managed to learn to summon weapons from their bodies in a crazy arms race that ended with the corruption bomb. Gems being able to give their weapons special properties apparently occurred after Bismuth was bubbled, but we don't know if it was discovered before or after the war ended.

The five-ruby fusion didn't summon anything either even though they had weapons, just saying

That sounds like a pretty complete summary of what we know (or are pretty sure about), you just expanded on it better than I did.

I just want a fucking official timeline holy shit goddamn how long until we get the whole rebellion story

Eyeball had one, we don't know about the rest.

Also, I wonder if homofusions can even combine weapons? Would all being the same kind of gem with different weapons make it easier or harder to combine them?

What would OUR Ruby's gauntlet make when combined with Eyeball's chisel?

Ruby's gauntlet + Eyeball's chisel = this maybe?

>BUT SHE HAS PINK HAIR YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>Ignores the fact that she has EVERY DIAMOND COLOR in her design.

bruh, gem placement and coloring suggests she was made by white diamond to serve both herself and her sisters. She was probably passed down to the youngest diamond; PD was her last captor before she swore allegiance to Rose.

Maybe something in that direction, yeah, but I like to look for real-life versions of said weapons (yes I know claw gloves exist). I'm gonna do some digging into gloved weapons and see if there was a piercing/chipping glove/bracer or something in olden times.

I'm thinking a katar+handguard, except with a chisel tip instead of a stabby one.

wait what the fuck this is just the Breaking Point

What about a katar? Imagine this weapon, but more integrated into Ruby's gauntlet. Actually, it's not completely different from Garnet's gauntlets with Bismuth's "brass knuckle" upgrades.

You beat me to it

Yeah, I knew it existed but couldn't remember what it was fucking called so I moved to my computer. Punch-stabber?

What if Eyeball's chisel turned Ruby's gauntlet into a claw, like Bayonetta's Durga weapons?

If it means a Ruby finally using her fire powers for something cool, I'm for it.

It's a weaponized pneumatic hammer.

Also eyeballs weapon was not necessarily a chisel but a dagger with a chisel tip.

requesting a left palm/eyeball fusion as Anton Chigurh

The smoking gun here is the Gems don't correct the discovery. They seem very sure it happen.
Also Sugar stated Pearl from the show was Pink Diamond's Pearl

Bigger question is why do we not want that of her.
One of the bigger motivators in many well crafted stories is when a hero is face with a moral dilemma with no good exit, they either stand true to their morals and watch what they love die/be ruin or compromises their morals but for the sake of what they love.

The fact so many are against this idea just makes me wonder why they want such bait and switch Mary Sue garbage.

With an industrial shotgun?

this scene man, Legato crafted that shit hard, its good Vash broke his promise to not kill, pacifism above all else just ends with more people dead than if you break it when its necessary

Yeah, she didn't. The only witness we currently have is a Ruby which:
1. Is half-blind;
2. Is a Ruby, and therefore absolutely fucking retarded.

>Pearl and Garnet both corroborate that yes, Rose did shatter PD
>hurr only witness is a Ruby

Rose is Pink Diamond

This is all completely subjective and not supported by anything, but I like the idea of Rose not being the one who shattered Pink Diamond only as a component to a reveal that Rose started the rebellion under PD's direct order. For example let's say she wanted to keep Earth as her personal garden and sent Rose to disrupt the colony project in the hope that the other Diamonds would consider Earth not worth the trouble. Another Diamond finds out and shatters PD for treason, and blames Rose. Both Rose and the Diamonds have a vested interest in keeping the lie going: If Gem society learns that the Diamonds were divided against each other, it could destabilize Homeworld and lead to more rebellions, if Rose's agreement with PD is revealed then the rebellion would collapses and Homeworld could easily crush them.
I like this idea because it makes an interesting parallel between her other Crystal Gems. They more or less don't seem to care about Earth and don't involve themselves with humans, but go on and on about how Rose loved Earth and how Rose believed that all life, even organic life, was precious. And now that Rose is gone, they continue to protect Earth because it's what Rose would have wanted and (especially Pearl) are fanatical to Rose. In "The Test" Steven overhears the Gems admit to each other that they have no idea what they're doing and that they're lost without Rose to lead them. If Rose was still serving Pink Diamond during the rebellion, then she likely continued the rebellion and protect Earth for the same/ similar reasons; that it's what she (PD) would have wanted. Such devotion to Pink Diamond would also be something she would have in common with Jasper.

Then of coarse there's how the Crystal Gems would react to this revaluation if it ever came to light. It likely wouldn't mean much to Amethyst, since she didn't see the war, but Garnet and Pearl most definitely wouldn't take it well. That everything they and their comrades fought and died for, to build a world for themselves outside of the Diamond authority... was built on lies and the whims of a Diamond.
It would be interesting if Steven learned the truth and was faced with whether to tell the other Crystal Gems.

>Pearl shapeshifted to frame Rose and shattered PD
>This is why Pearl is so hesitant about true shapeshifting beyond simple outfit swaps
Holy fuck they better give this its due.

>Garnet foresaw a future where Pearl successfully shatters Peridot
>poofs Peri to prevent this
based Garnet

>Also Sugar stated Pearl from the show was Pink Diamond's Pearl
source?

>makes me wonder why they want such bait and switch Mary Sue garbage.
Because this show has such bad pacing and the content is very Sonic the Hedgehog entry level for fan fiction and what not to exist that it can lead to some crazy theories not all that thought out. Also so many people treat this shit like a religion and have decided how things are, when it was discovered that Rose and PD were separate people you still have a pile of fans that want to believe the 'Rose is PD' theory even though it would demand garbage logic to get there and make it work.

>a reveal that Rose started the rebellion under PD's direct order.
That would undermine everything about the rebellion in the dumbest way possible, Rose following orders just makes this whole mess of a rebellion a waste of story telling because it's still the commanders in the clouds playing puppeteer with those stuck in the trenchers, it's neither clever nor a sane plot.

>Such devotion to Pink Diamond would also be something she would have in common with Jasper.
why do they need anything in common at all? Also Peridot, Eye ball and Jasper all make it clear that Jasper(and her whole colony) was made when the war was in full motion and was made by Pink Diamond to fight the rebels.
Which would make your Pink Diamond was for the rebellion beyond retarded because she is creating a whole cluster of troops to fight the supporters.

>In fact, changing her ballerina clothes into a spacesuit is the only way we've seen Pearl shapeshift.
Don't forget ALL THE TIMES SHE'S FUSED

Are you implying that beause she has ever goddamn color on her design that she belonged to every single diamond at some point?

>Also Sugar stated Pearl from the show was Pink Diamond's Pearl
Source on that faget.

Does Rose need to be Hakai'd?

Meh

I don't think Pearls can control their color
And i don't think they retain colors based on past ownership
There are no clues as to who she served
Only to who she may feel devotion to at the moment
The diamonds would always know how loyal pearl is also

Not shape shifting

>There are no clues as to who she served
You mean apart from the fucking pink diamond on her space suit

Except that she can't change her skin, hair or eye color.
We also know she has pink, blue, yellow-ish colors on her clothes.

Consider the following

Pearl did shapeshift.

But it was that she shapeshifted as Pink Diamond so she and Rose could pretend that they shattered Pink Diamond. In reality, Pink Diamond is currently bubbled and being held captive inside the chest in Lion's mane.

Did she morph into that?
I'm not saying it's not something
But it isn't certain by far

Uh, yeah? Do you even watch the show?

I don't think she can willingly change any of her colors
I suspect they are for showing her "true colors"
She is free now and therefore may be displaying multiple colors showing who she cares about, whoever that may be

Probably more than you

Any evidence at all?

Am I blind because Pearl is clearly stabbing her hair in that pic.

You can peridot's hairline, her forehead in way beneath the tip of the spear.

>I don't think she can willingly change any of her colors
She can use Yellow/Blue/Pink/White because those are all the colors available to her for whatever reason. The other two pearls we've seen have only had one color palette except for the white skin.

The other Pearls don't have white skin
They have a solid color palette
And there is no evidence a Pearl can willingly choose her colors

It's more obvious in the following shot.

What is it about this show that elicits such autistic theories?

>The other Pearls don't have white skin
They do. It's just that they're trying to throw us off. The Answer had every single gem as one single coor palette, so Blue Pearl seemed to have blue skin, and despite all that the blue of her skin seemed to have a lighter color than the blue of her hair.
Yellow Pearl appeared on a yellow screen with a yellow hue to it.

I don't know
Can't people tell when they are getting extremely convoluted?

Dude
I don't know how to tell you you're wrong
It's about color saturation
Not even Pearl's skin is actually pure white

>Not even Pearl's skin is actually pure white
Then what color is it?

It's pearl

It's a odd low saturation color
Almost yellowish
Almost emitting a gray blue at times
But yes
Maybe she is "Pearl"

Look at an actual pearl sometime

Then you're implying she's actually a white diamond pearl? since her actual gem is plain white, or "pearl" white.

All pearl gem's are white

She would be pure white
And that's only if they retain their colors from creation

Yellow and blue pearl pearls aren;t

Yes they are

Seems pretty clear

Seems pretty clearly white, yeah

I see a very blue hue all over it.

It would look even bluer
Especially by looking at the shading on the gem
And judging by the whites of yellow pearls eyes

Then get your eyes checked. It's almost identical to the hue in this shot.

See, this is why I said not to trust the color palette used on Blue Pearl in The Answer. Is Pearl blue? no. Are pearl's clothes blue? No.

Yeah
It's whiter than her eyes in this also

So what, because the Answer uses a different colour palette, we just discard it and assume blue Diamond's Pearl has a blue pearl?

She is a bluish in this shot
But she is also free now
What does this mean?
Maybe even greenish

What did he mean by this?

Guys, Pearl was a Blue Diamond Pearl!

Maybe
From that short she could be a paling green also
Would that be yellow diamond?

It means that Pearl is a big red herring. It's turn out it will be something boring as her being made for Rose and Rose wanted her to be of many colors.

This is the not-/sug/ thread: "Mods can't get us" edition.

This very well could happen
Does our make her a red herring?
I think it may feel that way because of the nature of the fandom and the pacing of the show

>because of the nature of the fandom
That's it's highly autistic?

Thar paired with the pacing has made for some very convoluted speculating

well considering the discussion/shitpost ratio, I think we're doing okay

Hell yeah
Normally I can't hang in a sug thread
Don't hate it
But it's basically like being in a chat room

Fellow CG's believed in this fact, though, and there is no good reason Rose wouldn't tell them if she was framed.

I think it's weird that people act like we know very much about Rose at all

Amethyst didn't know.

Because she wasn't even around when it happened

But isn't it weird that they wouldn't tell her.

The Diamonds killed Pink Diamond and framed RQ to turn the gems against the CGs and justify the shit they did at the end of the war

Why would they? They didn't tell Amethyst about a whole heap of shit

It seems like they don't talk about shit with eachother

Amethyst is a crystal gem too. I thought she ought to know.

Maybe

She probably should have ought to know about some of the CGs that were lost in the war, but apparently they didn't tell her about those either

That's really weird to me. They have been together for, what, 4500 years? Yet Amethyst is still so alienated from them. We also learn that Amethyst had no idea of what Pearl used to be like during the war.
Maybe it's because she never asked but it's still a weird concept to me.

They aren't human
And don't seem to talk a lot

Gems aren't good at change. They won the war, it was over, why burden a poor little Amethyst with that kind of knowledge? All she really needed to know was how to fight monsters, and to not fuck Earth or its inhabitants up too much while she had fun.

Now that they know the war never really ended, they're having to revisit uncomfortable truths and a past that is coming back to get them. Time to tell the kiddos what really happened, but not all at once.

A popular side theory. I don't hold truck with it, Garnet may not have literally said "Rose Quartz personally shattered Pink Diamond" but she's not one to be evasive about truth in such a serious moment as when Steven asked her.

Perhaps she didn't personally belong to any Diamond, but acted as sort of a liaison for them?
Just being ordered around by all of them as needed.

Absolutely no evidence

We know that Pearl is a fancy one.

We do?

According to Peridot who called her that. And Peridot has seen hundreds of pearls. Maybe she wasn't a diamond's pearl but she wasn't just a common pearl.

Maybe pearls aren't only owned by diamonds

I thought that's what you meant
But idk
She could have been commenting on her appearance
Almost specifically about how Pearl was dressed
It could mean a lot or nothing I guess

Well, there are hundreds of pearls but only three diamonds so...

Didn't Pearl and Garnet all but confirm that, yeah, Rose smashed PD?

Why must dick-bearers and dick-lovers ruin everything with their obsession with cock?

What the fuck are you talking about?

No evidence that she was personally owned by a diamond either, I was just commenting on how she has all the colors of the diamonds on her outfit.

I don't necessarily believe it anyways, for me the pink diamond being on her suit seems to indicate she was owned by someone who was under PD.

They did, but it was also revealed that Rose Quartz was not above lying to them if it suited her purposes.

It's still unclear if anyone actually witnessed the shattering of Pink Diamond or not. While something obviously happened to Pink Diamond and Rose took credit for it, it's not a guaranteed thing that Rose was the one to shatter her or that it even happened at all.

Most of the big reveals about Rose's character were revealed in the episode with Bismuth, and the episode seems to provide a lot of weight to the idea that Rose may not have actually shattered PD.

First, we know that Rose was not above lying when convenient. She kept secrets from the Crystal Gems. She poofed and hid Bismuth and told the others she was shattered.

Second, we know that Rose abhors the idea of killing. She had Bismuth fucking craft her a sword that wasn't capable of shattering gems for god's sake. She also literally threw away her Rebellions best armorer to prevent her from creating weapons that primarily focus on shattering.

Third, rather than putting down the gem monsters after the corrupting light, despite many attempts showing them to be unsaveable, she instead forced her team (at extreme peril) to capture them instead.

Rose's primary characteristics, as revealed in the show, are her extreme regard for life and her skill at manipulating those around her towards her ends (including deceit and subterfuge).

As with almost everything else in the series, there is more complexity to the story than has been initially presented. It's too early to say what happened for sure.

Yes
And sometimes you change when you get closer to the top
Rose may know much more than she ever told anyone

Those colors could come from gems she is surrounded by
Her allies that she feels devoted to

"I'm smarter than your average Peridot"

It's because her gem is on her head, right?

Man I wanna see other peridots. If they're all involved with kindergarten production I bet belly peridots are like, caring midwife types whose purpose is to calmly greet newborn gems and send them on their way

>Pearl's gem is on her head
Oh so that's why she's so smart huh

Yup, it's why her and Peridot "butted heads" over nerd dominance

I'd like to see more Peridots as well, or maybe some Era 1 versions.

Didn't know Pearl could shapeshift her colors as well, since no other gem is capable of that.

Pearl can actually shapeshift into anyone else and be convincing since she uses a wide color palette.

>I'd like to see more Peridots as well, or maybe some Era 1 versions.

I could see an Era 1 Peridot being the designer of the cluster and being pissed that it did not work cause an Era 2 that she assigned sabotaged it.

I also think that. If it takes alot of resources to make normal gems, making a diamond must take extraordinary amounts.
Or Russia's just not allowed to have a part in SU because they are so anti-gay that it's illegal there on penalty of death.

OP is Rose spreading her false truths and propaganda! Do not listen to Rose sympathizer!

Jasper is justice! The Crystal Gems are terrorists and have escape justice for their war crimes!

>Character redesigns I'd like to fug.

Probably both

There also a warp pad in the middle of it. I thought it was the Air arena. However, after Stevonie fall off and landed and solid ground it so it can't be. Also not the galaxy warp since it not flying distance from Empire city.

I also think Home-worlds "Gemaforming" efforts and the cluster has effected Earths tectonic movements.

It doesnt matter the show is absolute trash anyways m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=j38aX4JxINQ

Stop shilling your shitty videos

The placement of the pearls match that of their diamonds. Our pearl has her gem on the face. White DiamondI has face gem as well. Pink DiamondYou got the gut gem. Blue and Yellow Diamonddo have tiddy gems. So do their pearls.

I still think it's complete coincidence that the diamonds we've seen and their pearls have the gems on the same place.

Gems have lied and misdirected us before, you mongoloid.

They only said that rose "did what she had to to protect the earth".
They never admitted that she shattered pd.
Kill yourself.

Hiw often does this show let things be just a coincidence?

>Stop liking things I don't like!

Nothing has been ruined.
Nothing you enjoy has been altered.
Other people merely enjoy that thing in a different manner.

Respect it.

>Nothing has been ruined.
>Nothing you enjoy has been altered.
Not them but I dunno about that, you'd think a show that mostly focuses on a race of "girls" wouldn't have that much dick in it's porn but from what I've seen it's largely futa/tentacle shit