Over the Garden Wall OST digital release

So, I haven't seen any news about the supposed digital release. I've heard 2 anons talk about it, but since I wasn't subscribed to their mailing list, I don't know if it's actually happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube-mp3.org/
audioadvice.com/2016/01/12/50-dollar-jensen-turntable-amazon/
sys.Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-bump
do none of you anons care about a digital OTGW soundtrack?

Go to youtube and look up all the songs. Just use youtube-mp3.org/ to get the audio

I was interested but hadn't heard anyone talk about it either. Seems everyone was all over the record but for some reason no one is interested in the digital release? Did you happen to buy it?

I bought the original record press, but I don't have a turntable, and I really want a digital release to listen to in the gap time until I can get one, and to archive it in an actual lossless format.

lol ok nigger

>Digital

Everyone else has been fawning over the vinyl.

Yes, as have I. But I also want the digital.
Oh well. I'm still getting the original pressing of the vinyl, I was just hoping for a digital release as well. If that's not the case, I guess I'll just find a way to rip it.

WHo the fuck has a record player?

Not many of us but we all bought the record anyway. I intend to get a record player just for this.

Do you have a link to where they're selling the digital release? I didn't see it on Mondo's site.

>Do you have a link to where they're selling the digital release?
It's supposed to be on Bandcamp, iTunes, and Amazon.

Thanks, idk why I didn't think to check the last two, I guess I thought it would be some kind of exclusive as well.

I have three.

hipsters

Can I have one? I have at least 25 records and nothing to play them on.

whelp found it on itunes but Amazon is such a clusterfuck site I cant find it there at all

They sell them cheap at Target.

Oh shit nig nog I had no idea there was going to be a digital release. I can't find word of it online. Would someone throw us a bone and or link?

Not Crossley, right?

How'd you find it iTunes? I looked and couldn't find anything.

Jensen

Do they fuck up the vinyls?

I double checked and its the whole show
I dont know why we cant find it any of the places

Maybe it got delayed?

>This means the stylus will be pressing down too hard on your grooves and you run the risk of it damaging the small subtle wiggles in your record grooves.
audioadvice.com/2016/01/12/50-dollar-jensen-turntable-amazon/
Looks like they're ok but they're too rough on records and will damage them over time.

So fuck that. Thanks for the 411, user.

So any word on the other project McHale was releasing this year?

No problem, I'm looking for a reasonably priced one too and decided to check it out.

I would say we should ask Cred Forums but I think they'd laugh at us.

Probably not, it's because of Cred Forums that I know Crossleys are shit, they used to get asked about it all the time.
I foolishly never saved any of the information though.

>Wirt will never be with bird waifu
>Wirt will never meet Anna where she forms rhymes out of whatever bleak thing he is saying
It hurts.

So the grooves get worn down because the needle is pressing down to hard and the arms on these cheap turntables aren't adjustable?

Could you just add more weight to the counterweight? I have a couple paper clips and a quarter strapped to mine.

You could, but it's better to get a turntable which has good balance by default, and an adjustable counterweight.

Dear lord I hope not. I'm itching to get it bad. I don't want to wait another 2 years for a digital version of the soundtrack.

I was thinking delayed for like a day or two.

Mondo announced it for a Friday release in their blog post about the vinyl sale this week but there hasn't been a peep from them about today, I think there was some kind of last minute issue or holdup. Better hope it's not a legal problem, though I think if it was a technical one they'd let people know

Fuck vinyl. I want the cassettes

Why? A cute boy didn't record it for you with all the heart he could, just listen to the soundcloud.

Oh shit is the implication that the Unknown the afterlife or something like that? I might be fucking stupid.

I mean, you could get the vinyl, import to digital (or get the digital if/once it comes out), and burn it to a cassette. There's a few products out there that can do this, AFAIK.

also the for sara cassette is cute as fuck. I got the FLACs from a kind user with a What.CD account, I can give you the link if you want

Fingers crossed, whatever the problem is it's fixed before the vinyl ships. I've been waiting on it since I saw the show, I don't know how much longer I can wait.

I want a re-release of For Sara, missed it first time around did the soundcloud get taken down?

The first press was 1000 copies which for a cassette isn't even really a small run and the appeal is limited, I kind of doubt they'll ever do another run
Maybe a long time from now if OTGW is considered a classic (which seems somewhat likely) and people are still doing collector's cassette runs

was it a kind user on BTN?

sort of: the most common interpretation is that the Unknown is a dantesque limbo between life and death, the most clear proof being the fact that in its original version the creator called it the In-Between

Here's a link for the For Sara cassette that was posted by a kind user on Wednesday's thread: sys.Cred Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!RAFlnDRI!ZE7yMFIsMZdovhaVGeEbbbQ4rGssUjsRhPSWfEiRfpE

another clear proof it was not just a dream

>The intro

NEEEERRRRRRRRRRD

>Thread

That's what makes him the best.

I like the part of Greg randomly popping up. It's weird hearing his voice very realistic in the background.

I remember him posting a screen test or something of it on his Twitter but other than that nothing.

How do you know it's coming out this year?

I'd never assumed it was just a dream, just off Greg's ramblings in the hospital. I never considered it to be a representation of the afterlife though, and in some ways it makes sense.

That seems pretty reasonable yeah.

Oh man I have such a hard time sitting through this because the second hand embarrassment is killing me.
Also,
>Wirt recorded over Greg's baby tape/first words tape
Wirt you little shit, at least buy a new cassette.

It's not Greg's tape, it's Wirt and his father, you can tell because after the chickie part you hear the kid mumble something and then his dad saying "but don't touch it Wirt, you can use this when you're older" or something along those lines.

The only one I remember them saying anything good about was a Pro-Ject. It's been awhile since they've had a turntable thread though. It's mostly shit memes on there now anyway so good luck.

Why couldn't With and Beatrice be together bros?

Because she couldn't convince Wirt to stay in the Unknown with her.

OTGW was a true gem in the rough