Ever After High/Monster High Again

New episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9ztofkRAY

Jackie and Northwind making an appearance outside of Epic Winter, along with Not!Elsa, I mean Princess Resting Bitch Face, I mean Crystal. Also, two Maddie episodes in a row!

Other urls found in this thread:

incorrecteahquotes.tumblr.com/post/150648649218/submitted-by-blitzkingful
play.monsterhigh.com/en-us/minis
youtube.com/watch?v=CnvOKrtaMfI
youtube.com/watch?v=NbKhqesH42s
youtube.com/watch?v=zH0knX3dVqc
youtube.com/channel/UC1cXakPAt89P9xGxnYkwYpA
archiveofourown.org/works/8147401
archiveofourown.org/works/7789534
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not focus'd on brair and ashlynn
>instead focused on crystal and Pinkie and the Brain

at least my daughteru is in it

>Darling taking the literal position of knight in shining armor in the intro

Felt a little rushed. Also, I love Maddie and all, but is she coming off a little more, annoying, than usual to anyone else?

SO does this take place before or after Epic Winter?

It was made before I'm sure. I think this must take place before, it feels like a more natural introduction to these characters. I wish they would have uploaded this before Epic Winter, then it wouldn't have felt like Crystal just Ramona'd her way into the story.

I miss Lizzie.

That's the problem with a 2 minute show and a million characters, none of them ever get enough screentime
Imagine the pain of being a Cedar fan

Jesus, how fucking tall IS that man? And if the snowelves are half the girls's size, they're barely the size of the King's forearm.

Who?

BTW, it turns out, Ghoulia WAS in Welcome to Monster High.

Bottom left panel, with the zomboys.

Other forums seem to not take the reboot Lagoona very kindly. But reboot's much better than the old boring melodrama Lagoona with the same exact drama over and over again. She's now a qt Aussie girl who's probably going to be bothering Cleo a lot.

>Imagine the pain of being a Cedar fan
C-Cedar's definitely going to get a movie focused on her soon, r-right? And more dolls!

Her "personality" is basically the same as before
>Australian
>Sports

Nah, before it was
>Australian
>Boyfriend drama

One the one hand, yay for no drama, but on the other hand, her first three words were literally "G'day", "Oi" and "Mate". Which she followed up by being completely superfluous (Until the fight-scene, that is)

You don't like girls screaming Oi Mate to you and greets you everyday saying g'day?

I mean my biggest issue is it's an even worse "Australian accent" now

The new animation is really off-putting. It's less expressive and more plasticy.

Don't think boyfriend drama is gone, Gil still exists in this universe as proven by existing in the reboot Shriekwrecked line

I like her new outfit.

Maybe if we're really lucky he'll get a personality this time around/

Seeing as Ghoulia was axed off and her personality went to Frankie, one can assume that Clawds personality went to Gil

Ah, the old slutty Frankie. She's a changed girl now.

>They killed Ghoulia and put her brain in Frankie's body.

I don't hate it, but let's just see where this goes, it has potential

I feel like Clawdeen is going to be taking the lead most of the time.

No, they just kept her brain in a jar.

That's Operetta's brain. They switched them at the last minute. Who's gonna find out?

I prefer her Welcome to Monster High version, actually. Better personality, and better hair.

That's just Abby. She is the new ghoul who will switch her brain with Frankie sometimes. Abby is the slutty one btw.

I do too. It looks like something a sporty chick would actually wear. Only thing I'd change is giving her sandals instead of boots. Keep that surfer vibe and all.

>TFW this is why you don't make Pinkie Pie an important part of a story unless you have thought it out correctly to put her to best use.

Post some chubby Apple!!!!!!

Did anyone else notice that Crystal has almost the same hair color scheme to Maddie. The only different really is the shades are a bit lighter and there's so white in it. I wish Mattel would be more creative in their color schemes for new characters. I really like the snow elves designs but of course if I like it. It means these are the dolls that will never get made. :(

They should've used the voice actor from Great Scarrier Reef, who actually is Australian.

okay, so Chapter 4 takes place before epic winter? I guess that's not surprising, since Chapter 3 was before way too wonderland.

>Jackie is a womanlet

best part.

no wonder Jackie never went for the direct approach. Snowk probably bench presses them on a daily basis.

why do people even watch this shit?
it's literally
>ohh did you see my new phone?
>they are soooo wonderful, did you see my new boots.

>Sweet dreams starts playing.

>Sweet Screams are made of these

All Pinkie Pie episodes are really bland, the worst Rarity episode is way better than the best Pinkie Pie episode.

how about some Raven x Darling

>Raven looks over at Darling: Hey, Darling…

>Darling: Yeah?

>Raven: I’m becoming evil, aren’t I?

>Darling goes wide-eyed.

>Raven smiles: That’s what I thought.

>Darling: Raven…

>Raven: That’s why you are always here, to guard the others, right?

>Raven: Just like my mother, it’s my destiny-

>Darling: It’s okay, I-We’ll find away! Everything will be okay.

>Raven: …

>Raven: Hey, Darling?

>Darling: …

>Raven: If I ever get violent…then please…

>Raven: Finish me off…

>Darling drops her sword: D-don’t say that!

>Raven, her chest starts heaving: I don’t want to hurt our friends.

>Darling: I-I can’t do that, Rav…

>Raven shook her head: I’m at peace with this. Because I have the memories I have with everyone.

>Raven smiles, lips shaking: I’m not afraid.

>Darling, tears start to drip: …

>Raven: I’m sorry…I know it’s selfish…I don’t want to make you sad…

>Darling: Raven…

>Raven wipes a tear from Darling’s eyes: Please, don’t cry…

>Tears starts to fall from Raven’s eyes

>Darling wraps her arms around Raven, not able to hold back: Raven…

>Raven squeezes back: Darling…

>The two of them hold each other dearly as the day turns to night, as if knowing this may be their last time.

>Apple: I will not be left out of this!

>Raven: We are having an emotional moment right now.

That went 0 to 100 real quick

>Apple: And I will emotionally join you. Like I told you in Wonderland Raven, you won't become your mother, you're too good and hexceptional too.

Okay, considering how much the characters use puns normally...

What are the dad-jokes like in the EAH or MH universe?

Milton: Good to see you, King
Good: Still not funny

If there are any fem anons in the thread, can you tell if the statements relating to girls is correct or is it very off? Power fantasies for girls seem to stem from a different place than boys if that strip is to be believed. Thanks

>Pied Piper: Alright, Pipe down students

Well, if that is at all close to true that strip would go a long way to explain. The trope about guys being stupid and girls being crazy. Seem to have some validness to it, maybe.

Are there any sites that have a list of episodes a few before Epic Winter movie? Last one I saw was the colored girl trying to find her basketball sneakers

Youtube.

Like, literally, the official EAH channel has all the episodes.

Except for the Chapter 4 Ramona arrival episode, somehow.

>Ramona
I think I was almost triggered

Ok, that text was actually funny.
>pic related

I feel your pain fellow Cedar fan...I feel your pain...

I dunno, for me a power fantasy is more along the lines of that boys' description. Like for instance Darling is really cool, she's strong and fearless and everybody wants to bang her, she's the perfect role model.

I also think Apple's mom Snow is cool because she's good looking in that 'aging extremely gracefully' way and is her own boss. Since most of my life frustrations come from work and coworkers she is sort of a tangible goal for me. She's kind of a bitch but that's part of the appeal, if I was in charge I'd be kind of a bitch too.

And Apple for every gay girl and woman out there who wants to be a princess.

>And Apple for every gay girl and woman out there who wants to be a princess.
What do straight girls and woman get out of Shipping Apple/Raven or Darling/Apple? If it was male characters and we did the same shipping stuff most straight guys would be turned off. What's the draw fem anons?

I don't know how to explain it, I guess I just like them as a couple and think they're good together. It doesn't really come from a place of sexual attraction. I don't personally ship either of those but I am loving Duchess/Justine right now and I'm straight.

DAT ASS!!!!!

Working on a melody piper story

incorrecteahquotes.tumblr.com/post/150648649218/submitted-by-blitzkingful

My heart skipped a beat a little when she got on the computer and brushed her hair aside.

>Reboot Cleo lost her best friend.

I hate that Duchess will never be relevant ever again. So many good character arcs were ruined by getting rid of the free will/destiny plot.

I'm bi so it just naturally works in my favor. I like seeing Raven and Apple together, they have a good chemistry, and Darling and Apple is cute too, it has potential.

If mattel could work on their male characters better like with Daring, I could enjoy straight ships more like I do with a lot of MH pairings

This makes me sad.

There does seem to be some kind of destiny thing going on, at least with the ohairs and the charmings

Who a cutie

Too many cuties to say just one

These narratives resonate with boys and girls in equal amounts. How many doorstop fantasy novels have a simple peasant BOY turn out to be a chosen kid who has to be king? And on the other side you've got stuff like Jem and Hannah Montana doing the disguise thing.

But it's considered 'easier' to sell action figures to boys and fashion dolls to girls, so a lot of media pushes the division.

THE POWER OF LOVE

But Maddie has been useful. She's not just comic relief (in fact, she's aware that she IS a comic relief character), her ability to talk to the narrators has helped her friends. And she's a good friend to Raven, helping her find Giles Grimm and whatnot.
I think the writers are just using her more as a comedy relief but also making her more obnoxious and even a little dumber.
Maddie's my favorite character so I'm not happy about these change at all.

I dunno I think she's pretty much always been like this. You're right though, she hasn't been useful in a while.

Would you rather have her as a daughter or gf?

>This makes me sad.
I know that feel, user.

I hate to use the term but Maddie is the 'LOLRANDOM' character. Characters such as hers can be entertain but she needs to be used the right way and sparingly at times. Since they can really derail the story or just become an annoyance if used badly.

Boop

Why does raven hold an obvious lesbians hand so much

Just gals being pals

She likes to express her bihexuality.

I'm surprised all that handholding hasn't resulted in teen pregnancy.

>bihexuality

I love it

>beautiful designs that will never have dolls

>adults watching little girl shows
This faggotry wouldn't exist if it wasn't for those god damn ponies.

>in Cred Forums
>acting like they arent surrounded adults watching cartoons made for children

Actually I saw this on the front page, I don't spend my time in here with you manchildren.

You sound insecure in your masculinity.

I'm perfectly fine with who I am, this is just tumblr-tier cringeworthy.

>tumblr-tier
>cringeworthy

I do wish Viperine had a snake mohawk like Deuce has

They why even bother coming in the first place?

>Duchess with a pretty, nice girl who legitimately admires her talent and is probably less exhausting to be around than Faybelle

I can dig it. Duchess would probably be a damn sight happier, and probably a little nicer to people if she was with Justine.

Daughter.

Literally every girl in MH and EAH is too young to be in my strike range (except some of the moms) but I'd adopt an entire basket of them. These threads are where I figured out how the hell a daughteru works.

Moanica was the only good part of that whole dull movie, and even she only had one or two good moments.

What's the point of getting rid of Gil just to introduce this fag?

So why did she have to be banished? Why couldn't they just been Zombie sisters and just given Ghoulia the same relationship she had with Cleo to the new zombie?

Gil is still there, he just hasnt been introduced in the cartoon yet.

Someone stated a good point on /toy/ that Mattel just couldn't find anything to really do with her, with her lack of speaking mostly. Most of what she ever did was just fix whatever got fucked up, and now thats given to Frankie.

I hate it so much, because she was a fucking fantastic zombie character, & Mattel couldn't find anything to do with her, a super genius zombie girl with a love of video games and comic books.

>Moanica just shows up in the middle of the semester without enrolling and decides she's running for school council president, which would somehow give her the authority to invade the human world.
>she leaves just as she as she arrives

I beg to differ

New Frankie is boring. She's a two dimensional "smart character" who doesn't do anything.

If you hadn't noticed: This isn't a real high school, just a bunch of monsters pretending. There's no teaching method, no curriculum, no process of accreditation, nothingike that. You and I could set up the same thing, and probably do a better job at it too.

Which is strange since her con exclusive gave her way more personality that most the other ghouls ever got.

Now the one with the most distinct hobbies and personality is gone. Because they cannot the subtle nature of visual communication.

They wanted to retool and remaket this to younger girls. The tweenies are supposed to go for the DC Superhero Girls which are meant to replace Monster High in that bracket.

Cripes it's like the refinements of New Lara Croft. They keep making her prettier and less distinctive than their original look.

Lara Croft 'distinctive look' was a cube with perky boots. It's not a bad thing to evolve along with the times.

RIP Twyla

Twyla's in the new movie. She, Deuce and Venus are the only surviving secondary characters.

Toralei is there too

>I do wish Viperine had a snake mohawk like Deuce has
Well, if you want a girl with a more snake hair you could look into the CAM Medusa girl.

The quality is absolute shit but after seeing the revealed Draculaura, Twyla, Venus and whatever the new werewolfs name was, this is what is to be expected from the Electrified movie

I mean how Nu Lara didn't look super pretty in the first reboot game and they keep making her more so each game.

Is it just me or does it hurt your eyes just trying to look at that.

Is that supposed to be Rochelle between Venus and Draculara?

What a proud monster. She will always get my votes.

No thats some new werewolf character, daughter of the gray werewolves

It was kind of weird having Toralei in the movie and have he not be an antagonist.

>Mattel
>OKAY we're doing some 80s theme so we need lots of neon
>I mean just an absurd amount of neon
>Okay how do you want us to organize the colors for each character?
>Organize? Just give them all the neon, Im talking a shit ton of neon
>Aaand for outfits?
>cheap mini dresses obviously

All the characters feel like they've been lobotomized or had all their quirks removed. I even missed Treehugger Venus.

It's made for younger children now. They don't care about things like characterization.

Younger children will want shopkins over these and the older child fans will be confused as fuck

Will Jackson be in reboot too?

It's possible, not anytime soon but keep an eye out in the future.

The problem is that girls that wanted something a little more mature than Barbie or Disney Princess are shit out of luck. Now it's reboot shit or Utena lite and I feel sorry for those kids.

DC Superhero Girls are supposed to fill that void, but honestly I dont see how mattel thinks its going to work like that, the DC Girls are nice, but they lack a lot of that visual flair that Monster High had

God, I hope there's a new voice actor if he is. The original Jackson/Holt was awful.

They should've aimed for a more collectible angle for MH since Shopkins is doing so well. Make a whole bunch of monster girls and guys as small figurines featuring both old and new characters.

Sigh...I wish I could make a toy franchise. Seems like a lot of fun to create.

I wanna hear their story

There are totally MH minis in stores right now, and they do have more than just the reboot survivors. Check it: play.monsterhigh.com/en-us/minis

I just want a good answer for this shit.

destroying the storybook of legends fucked up everything

She was send to military school. That's actually the in-universe explanation.

I thought the reboot twyla looked pretty qt and more timid than before.

She looks great when she isn't dunked in neon pink and awkward fashion

Is erotic ballet a thing?

Until Marketing comes in and takes a dump on everything.

Not to be a downer on it but its best to be prepared for such an instance. Reason I study all the in and out of Media hierarchy and watch the changes.

Mattel is in a bit of a freak out still after losing the Disney Princess license.

Thought they were going places with Dreamhouse but they killed that sadly.

I've no idea what Mattel wants right now.

You know I'd say we should look for other Monster girl stuff to fill the void. Since MH/EAH is declining but the other wannabes are even more trash than the reboot.
youtube.com/watch?v=CnvOKrtaMfI
Mystixx
youtube.com/watch?v=NbKhqesH42s
Novi Stars
youtube.com/watch?v=zH0knX3dVqc
Bratzillas
Why do these look like bad wannabe Party City commercials while the first MH one actually looked like a music video?

All the MH knockoffs failed miserably at the animation side of their marketing but the dolls themselves aren't always bad. I own a few Novi Stars and a few Bratzillas. The Novi Stars tend to be rather cheaply done and some of them come with shitty gimmicks, but the aesthetic is really nice. The Bratzilla aesthetic is kinda ugly but the dolls are better than you'd expect.

But my true love, dead forevermore, is Pinkie Cooper:
youtube.com/channel/UC1cXakPAt89P9xGxnYkwYpA
The cartoons are bland but far from bad. The dolls are great and I own all of them.

Was that mentioned in one of the books?

She and her parents make the cutest family in EAH.

I wish they got more screen time.

No, in a mexico-exclusive webisode.

I can still dig it

Do you think Kala would make a good EAH villain?

New Lagoonas outfit is bland and boring. (Also no platform flip-flops makes me sad)
And yay for no senseless drama but thats the only good thing to come from it.

That hair is off putting for some reason

Dollar store spectra should pretty much be her name

Raven I know you want to give Apple that flower but calm your jealousy.

>>Even in her introduction, she's holding a gun

/K/rystal is real

I forgot about marketing ruining the fun out of it. A good story or enjoyable characters will always be thrown out the wayside in an effort to push the toyline. That's why I'm cautious when it comes to watching cartoons based on toys as I get older, you start to see elements of what looks like executive orders telling the creative staff what they should and should not do. And not only do you have to deal with the franchise eventually rebooting, you have to deal with the cartoon straight up getting cancelled due to poor toy sales.

Still, designing characters is the real fun aspect.

>darling cucks both her brothers
Why is this allowed

Really only Apple cucks Dexter, Daring was never really in the running to begin with.

Who has the best outfits that fit their theme and are unique. One for EAH and MH. Boys count too.
I pick Blondie and Cleo

Apple also cucks Holly.

I gotta side with you on both, Blondie and Cleo consistently have outfits that stay nicely loyal to their theme. I was never a big fan of Blondie as a character but she had a lot of very nice dolls.

Yeah that's why I like the pairing so much. Justine seems like the kind of girl who could grow on anybody, she is just super adorbs. I think it would be fun to watch Duchess slowly open up to her.

Cupid is still hot for Dexter so it's not like he has nothing left

Crystal "Pointing my Glock at Goldie Locks" Winter

I kind of like her new look

Crystal "Emptying my Nine On the Porridge Line" Winter

It looks like a middle school Lagoona. Which is what she is, younger. But compared to the last outfit it's sad. I'm just disappointed it's her official main outfit. Still cute.

Well I've always had a soft spot for her it's nice she's kinda getting some focus God knows she needed it.

very true, happy to see her get some focus. I dont hate the look, but I do wish they didnt go with yellow.

If they just made the dress more purple than yellow, and replaced the yellow with gold, it would look much better.

Yes I definitely agree with that.

>waiting for the tournament arc
>watching as Darling climbs the charts against students across the land
>as the finals lead to brother vs sister
>Daring's proudest moment when he can face his sister one on one.
>Darling's proudest moment as she faces her brother
>they get ready
>START

Daring wins because men are naturally stronger, giving him a better chance at victory. And Darling would wear God forsaken heels to this event, I'm sure.

>Daring wins because men are naturally stronger, giving him a better chance at victory. And Darling would wear God forsaken heels to this event, I'm sure.
it's not a bad idea, and Daring tells Darling he would be more than proud to face her again anytime and anywhere...it's a goal that Darling has set up.

The fact that Darling is able to make it to the finals is grand enough to the character.

Yeah, for sure. And I'm sure she would put up a good fight but I don't have faith she'd beat Daring.

She's beauty, she's grace

What happens when Cupid goes back to visit Monster High and nobody knows who she is.

She goes back to EA because everyone there is now plastic

S Sempaiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!

I have long been in favor of Duchess getting a bit of an arc to show a softer side. Her dynamic with Sparrow is all right but doesn't really give her any reason to grow or change as a person, and we haven't really seen much of her dynamic with Faybelle despite the fact Faybelle is apparently one of the only people Duchess considers a friend.

She did have a nice moment with Humphrey, but I don't know if that's going to come up again; the guys don't tend to show up that often, and I did have to say after Jillian's introductory episode I'd be glad if they did a bit more about her and Humphrey's dynamic.

Justine seems like a good character to show Duchess growing a little as a person, as there's an easy hook for why she and Duchess would interact frequently and take an interest in one another (shared hobby, at which they're both so skilled their only real peer is the other, Duchess is competitive as fuck) but a bit of a new angle in that Duchess often tries to be rivals with girls that can't be bothered or don't notice they're competing (Apple, Poppy, Raven to an extent) Justine is a rival that recognizes and respects Duchess's ability. Frankly I'd be interested just to see how Duchess manages to process getting validation or attention from someone without having to show them up.

On the non-canon shipper side of things, I can imagine Faybelle noticing what's going on and being the wingwoman from hell, making everything worse in a sincere but misguided attempt to help her bestie out.

Shipping or not, it's high time we have another webisode arch.

>I get that you're edgy Ramona but please remove that thing when you go to bed

is that thing...going through her ear?

The chains are attached to piercings on her ear

>sleeping in makeup
gross

That ain't make-up, user. Those are black eyes, given by her sister.

Gotta admit, Moanica seems like the only one who has gothic or punk-ish look from the reboot.

It's like diet punk

So did the movie get Moanicas eye color wrong?

BUT SHES EDGY

That's a tumblr art style and design that actually fits the characters, finally.
can't say the same about this one.

It's only because she's evil

Apple: Ninetails, Amphoras, Milotic, Delcatty, Meowstic, Goodra
Raven: Mismagius, Delphox, Gothitelle, Zoroark, Hydreigon, Honchkrow

What exactly makes an art style a Tumble art style? I thought it was just triangle noses

>Sorry sis, I keep having dreams that you aren't real. Such a specific dream.

Why is Apple so fat?

Tumblr

Gross and out of character for that thirsty bitch.

How many gay butterflies does it take for Apple to realize she's gay?

Trolls called her plump

Source ?? Who is the Artist ?

>thicc

You reaction if forgotten MH characters somehow show up as new students at EAH?

>hey, maybe they will get a story?

Apple your gay is showing.

>Ghoulia is the zombie princess we deserve

That's hardly the same as the hambeast she is in that drawing.

I honestly don't care? I think she's still cute either way

Well yeah that and the excessive nose blush. Besides that there's Steven universe lips, drastically diffrent body types because diversity (like said) and exaggerated facial features. Most common one is the real long noes and tall and thin stocky body that's unrealistic. And they give them all pastel punk clothes and those platform shoes. In this their clothes actually fit their personality/theme and Frankie's body is realistically stocky.

Matter who it was but I don't care if Goulia doesn't fit the theme, bring her up.

Oh okay, So what's your tumblr url

The only one I can really see working in universe would be either Gigi or Wisp.

I'd say Valentine just for the sake of giving Cupid some damn love.

>Gigi & Whisp in EAH fashion

Yes please

>everyone is tumblr

I would be so down.
She's too good to end up with Prince Betamax (who looks horrible in pink btw).

Their colors work so nice together, also fact both former MH universe characters would be cute.

That scene cemented Apple's homosexuality.

I don't even care if he doesn't have a fairy tale; I just need more Valentine on my screen.

Porter had so much potential. Drop the crush on Spectra and his character is solid and witty, Ghost who vandalizes. Man I'll miss him.

isn't it more than likely Wisp came from EAH in the first place? you know, because of Milton?

She got focus in the Power Princess Shining Bright video. Though I think they just wanted a brown girl between Raven and Apple to add contrast.

Explain?

I forget exactly what it was, but Milton has some relationship or something with Gigi and he was the one that gave the lamp or something - which is where Wisp came from

been forever since I watched it.

if memory serves correctly

>gigi got lamp from Milton
>Wisp was already in the lamp prior to Gigi.

In the movie Milton whispers a suggestion to the owner of the lamp to give Gigi a friend, and it happened during an eclipse, where Gigis shadow became Whisp.

Milton was in 13 Wishes? Gonna have to rewatch that now.

Or Giles, I cant remember, whichever spoke only in riddles for a while

That'd be Giles.

You are correct

>that pic

Chris_Hanson.jpg

he's got his hands to himself

Oh yeah, those characters happened

Anyone else insulted when she was revealed to be the daughter of the Mothman?

Wow. And there's another instance where the two series crossed over.
A damn shame the Lost Movie will never get made.

literally who?

This is cute.

I've been gone for a while. Is it true my favorite got shafted?

Please say it ain't so

Neighthan Rot, a zombie/unicorn hybrid and short term love interest for Frankie.
We don't talk about him

Abbey got a doll in the Dance the Fright Away line, she wasnt in the movie, but we can assume she still exists

She still has dolls being made so it's safe to say Abbey has survived the cull.

Bless you anons

Alright, my Melody Piper story is up

archiveofourown.org/works/8147401

hopefully, I got the tone I was wanting to get.

I miss her Russian accent already.

we already have new ice monster
and new yeti

no room for Abby

She has a doll, which means they will bring her back.

I bet she and the yeti are cousins

What else would she be

I think she is the yeti. It's the telling of the making of MH so maybe...you know magic or Frankie creates her? They have the same color scheme so I'm betting that's her some how.

What!?

Monarch butterfly monster because she looks like a monarch butterfly and not a moth.

Also the yeti is a character named Wooley

I dug it.

So does Abby have more than just cold powers? Does Abby give cool hugs? Is she like a pillow that you don't have to flip over?

>Abby will never give you a lap pillow

Yeah they wanted her to look like a butterfly but her thing is 'attracted to the lights!' They messed up.

Okay but imagine... Cleo uses a family artifact on accident, wooleys fur falls of, and it's fookin Abbey. Frankie ties to do something with too much lighting, boom Abbey. Like with voodood. If their color scheme was diffrent I wouldn't even think it was her but it's so close man.

Yeah she always snows, she can't control that, she's said to Heath before.

She's also super strong.

Which character would give best lap pillows in both shows?

Why you gotta always be hurting me Cred Forums?

Ginger's thigh were made for this

It takes a moment, but Cedar gets the courage to offer you her lap.

Of course you take it, afraid to hurt her feelings- even at the cost of your neck

I'd love to see Apple suffer from reliving painful childhood memories, and Raven console her.

Actually, a lot of MH characters would be good villains since they are monstrous and most baddies in fairy tales are this.

>MH- Luna
Big fluffy leg pillows
>EAH - Cerise
Strong toned legs with lots of volume

Damn, that's cute.

Apple comes in, in a beautiful halter dress for the dance-
Raven: Woah, I’d marry that.
Darling: And I’d jeopardise our friendship by nailing your hot wife.

The thing is, this could have been the moment Milton reached his low: in order to enforce his world to follow the tradition, he could have piloted or even just took advantage of the Gigi/Wisp incident to convince evryone in Ever After that derailing from the path is dangerous. Giles tried once again to object, and that was the moment Milton cursed him, using "you contributed to cause that" as official excuse.

Bump

I want to adopt this little shit.

sadly, it was jprobably ust a promotion on Monster High's part for Ever After High and probably isn't canon to the overall tone of Ever after.

Yeah, they implied the mothman is fictional.

Apple: I can’t make it today, the stress is bad for the baby.

Raven: … what baby?

Apple: I’m pregnant, with your baby.

Raven: How?

Actually, what if the Mothman is a denizen of the EAH world, but send his daughter to the Monster High school as an opposite to Cupid?

Coming to a toy store near you...

Anyone else kind of miss this bitch?

Always

We should petition Mattel to give us more Mexica......I mean Skeleton people in our settlings.

I'd love to see a skele-boy from Hexico

>skeletons
>lips
why.jpg

Neighthan would've been interesting if he wasn't the ugliest thing to ever exist.

Because MH logic

Quick, someone name me an underused/obscure/forgotten doll girl to draw as a warmup sketch before I work on some projects.

Casta fierce

Kitty

For about a year it seemed like every overstock store near me had like a dozen Castas in their toy section. I remember seeing 5 dollar Castas and I just...didn't want her.

How about Gilda since we will probably never see her again?

Nicely done user!

I had a similar experience, there were dozens of her at the local Walmart for decently cheap. I actually did want the doll but this was when I was still shy about doll collecting. She's still available online so I plan to grab it soon.

Airazor.

>implying Mattel acknowledges Faybelle's existence

I thought it was Duchess that was being shafted?

Basically if your name isn't Apple White your name gets thrown into a hat for blind picking who gets to be in the next line.

Apple & Holly

Poor naive Raven

Like mother like daughter,...........wait?

Let's have a moment of silent for Draculaura's stepmom being erased from reality.
>TFW we hardly got to know her. ;_;

I genuinely want to know what the fuck is up with Gilda. She looks like they had a failed mold for a demon and tried to repackage it as the first thing they could think of that has horns.

She was a backgrounder for a while, Mattel had some contest for which backgrounder to become an official doll and she won

I guess that explains why her monster type sounds like they thought of it after her design.

Why doesn't EAH do backgrounder dolls? They've got some good designs.

I dont know, maybe they're too scared to even try to break out of the ones established, plus the newer ones they added on. I would love to see some backgrounders get dolls

I know where these comes from.

Helga Crumb

The EAH YouTube channel?

I know this one, actually; The animation studio for EAH and Mattel are on very minimal speaking terms. In short, if it is on a doll, Mattel owns it, the animation studio doesn't, And vise versa. With MH, it got so popular that they had a /reason/ to really want to buy back ground designs. So For a chance to make back grounders into dolls the sales are gonna have to pick up big time.

Holy Jesus, I drew this two years ago. Didn't think I'd see it again. I want to sincerely apologize.

>So For a chance to make back grounders into dolls the sales are gonna have to pick up big time.
Actually, if EAH has a character you want a doll of vote who would you want /mhg/eahg/?
>pic related

Jackie would be an amazing doll, if the doll stayed decently true to the design in the animation it'd be top tier, but I dont really trust them to stick to something so complex and amazing looking, look at how they fucked up Courtly.

One of the backgrounders would be nice, their designs are pretty but they stay fairly simplistic, the Indian princess would be amazing to see if they put some effort into the doll.

I would also love for these two to get a set just cuz of how goddamn cute they are

Indian backgrounder, no contest. She's a fantastic design.

The orc boy is good too.

>judging him for his external appearance
how bad...

Either the Indian gal or the ice chick.

his internal appearance is also bad

all angles of his appearance are bad

Actually this character is way over due for more screen time and art. A doll wouldn't be bad either.

>idw picks up monster high and ever after high crossover

Post your reactions

>MFW they try and go full on lesbo with ships

>Robecca never found her father

Do it like they do on the discovery channel

Myyy niggaaa
Yeah I vote Lilly too

Worst destiny?

No she found her dad. Of course, it was in the past during a time before she was ever created but she did meet him again. I guess that counts.

Forget me not

when Draculas and Frankensteins houses are so close together in MH
>well, Frankie can walk there, so it's dubious how fra exactly they're apart
how come Dracula hasn't seen another monster in decades?
sure Frankenstein went into hiding but the look Dracula gives indicates he probably knew him
they're basically neighbours couldn't they at least say hello to each other?
or is Frankenstein dead in MH?

She never found her father in the present.

I either need new glasses or that text is really hard to read

I see what you mean, I redid it, so I hpoe it's more legible.

The "I" got cut off.

Damnit

Well no just a sad one. Her sheep have the worst destiny.

Reboot doesn't make sense, never will they dug them selves a hole.

Has anyone else ever made MH/EAH fan characters? Ironic or otherwise?

Meet Laura X. Devito

I once made one
Mars Hare
take a wild guess

I once made a design for the daughter of Jack Skellington and Sally, named Suzy Skellington. Never did anything with it though, just fun to create

you know in the end Moanica's view seemed kind of stupid
humans outnumber monsters and they have more firepower behind them
>there's a reason monsters are scared of them
besides this and while it might not fit in with the monsters in MH: saying to a VAMPIRE that humans aren't needed um- usually vampires need to drink blood from a humans source; nice thinking there Moanica
>some villains are just not thinking their plans through

another thing I wonder about:
do witches exist in the MH universe?
they sure do in EAH
>as I watched the film I thought Moanica was a necromancer and not a zombie

Witches do exist in the MH universe what with Casta fierce, and a necromancer would make way more sense than a zombie

Or you know, monsters with actual scary abilities. Duce, Abbey, Jinafire,Twyla, Gigi and and someone to wish with her would be enough to get the government real scared. Add Opperetta and Scarah and you got a crisis. And Opperetta is a phantom, meaning she can't die and all the other ghosts are untouchable as well. Zombies finish off the last humans.

This is like, Evil X-Men but will little girls toys.

I got a few but they are used for story purposes only.
Cousins that are children of light and darkness
Urban legends children
Child of back ground characters: Brock Gounder
Lady, daughter of the boy that cried wolf (same age as Coral Witch)
Daughter Wukong
Wei Zhu, son of Hua Mulan
Etc

Also, Destiny, the daughter of the author

>Those leggings
Amazing.
I have considered making one for the hell of it, for EAH daughter of The Princess and The Pea and her having insomnia. Also for the sake of her destiny literally being a sensitivity test.
Might make a custom doll.

why are MH boys so perfect?

I'm probably going to write a fic about EAH characters going to Oz High at some point in my life

>why are MH boys so perfect?
Because the EAH guys for the most part are so awful?

Bunny Bump

I liked this story

archiveofourown.org/works/7789534

Why did they have to make the new zombie girl such a skank?

>red wanted to take the knot

You don't like skanky girls? I bet you would vote for D&F.

Pharaoh is the only one of those fucks I can stand. EAH boys are at least attractive enough to offset whatever's wrong with them.

>wanting to take the knot
I think it runs in the family.

Headcanon time
Raven has a fear of clowns.
One time, at Coral's birthday party, a clown showed up and Raven was seen hiding behind Apple.

Oh that's right. She hid behind her wife.

>a fucking unicorn/zombie
I will never get over this, never

greetings from /RWBYg/

Guess we need an update.

I actually found a fanfic where RWby characters are the Eah reincarnation

post it

Post the link pls

if you want RWBY updates, we're over here:
New Volume 4 Trailer on Oct. 3

I meant having Rosabella as Blake

But, isn't Blake the Beast, not the Beauty?

she's apparently both, iirc

Shut up, I want to see Daring in a mini skirt.

kek

i'm still /r/ing for . Can't find it with google.

So are they making Clawdeen more like her anime counterpart?

>TFW these two are suppose to be ugly.
DESU I would so hit the shorter cousin, I think she cute and thick.

It's the voice

I thought Clawdeen got blacker in her personality.

What's a helga?

>hocus pocus

I like it, I have seen that theory in these threads before

She's the daughter of Hansel and cousin of Gus Crumb.

Litter whos

Is that a Kitty/Cerise joke?

I meant to type "literal"

>that sultry appearance of cheshire cat during career day at EAH
oh my Kitty's mom got it going on

Frankly, most of the moms they have shown in EAH are milf tier.

Not a backgrounder but wasn't Melody originally an animation-only character but then Mattel decided to make a doll of her?

yeah, but Cheshire takes the cake
>that voice
>that outfit

I think Apple needs to have Cupid talk to her about the birds and the birds.

This one is the tamest I've ever done.

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix

Needs a fairytale spin in it.

Apple your gay is showing.

Hey, I had an idea to give MH characters a reboot outfit/style like Cleo,Frankie,Clawdeen and Lala.

Give me a few MH characters.
Goulia is already on the list, the poor thing.

So how she always is.

the ending was dissatisfying

Abbey & Howleen

Valentine and Heath