Fuck you Cred Forums I love all three of them

Fuck you Cred Forums I love all three of them

Good for you?

How dare you love something on Cred Forums!

too bad your opinion isnt worth millions.

>I need other people, who are absolute strangers, to like what I like so I can feel good about myself.

You're pathetic.

Can't you say the say the rest of Cred Forums though?

nah dude they rock. I'm actually hype for champions

Marvel wants desperately to make them their core "Trinity," but the fact is that no one gives a single shit about Loeb's Dead Son but Loeb (and Brevoort if it means keeping Dick Rider out of the picture) and Miles is narcolepsy-inducing with how boring he is.

No, you're just probably paranoid because their opinions don't match up with yours.

kamala best girl

>8 replies, 8 posters.

The numbers don't add up, you're OP.

The Ms.Marvel writer actually wrote Miles pretty good when he guest starred in the book. She needs to pass some notes to Bendis
.So all of Cred Forums?

Actually interested in Champions because Marvel trashed all of their traditional characters.

I'm actually OP and is me too.

Why do they even need a core trinity, they have fucking Spider-Man.

people care more about Miles then Kamala if we go by sales figures

nothing wrong with stating you love something to the world, we could all benefit from people who are proud of their interests

>Le quippy and cool Tesla nerd XD

Yeah, no.

There's liking something, then there's being an obnoxious cunt.

I really, really want to like Miles, but until he's taken away from Bendis and his venom blast is nerfed, it's hard to enjoy him.

some people dont like one-liners, i understand that, but marvel wouldnt be the same without them, not even the end of the world will break our sense of humor

WHITEY BTFOOOOOOOOOOO

Welp I guess that's it for the thread. Derailing incoming

I give a shit about Sam but yeah I have to acknowledge that he has shit sales and a lot of people who claim to like him don't buy his comic (and if I am sincere I dropped his comic after Duggan left because the writer that followed was awful). I am hoping that at least the new Nova title is at least interesting but I will so dropped it hard if they fucked Rich over, no matter how much I like Sam I love Rich more.

Miles is just whatever and after the Prowler was defeated in Ultimate Spider-Man Miles' story just became boring as fuck.

Kamala is all right, too bad her story is getting derailed by crossover shit.

That said they aren't really a trinity, Miles and Kamala are tight but Sam feels like an outsider.

Captain Britain is the funniest, it's literally what Cred Forums would have wrote

im sick and tired of this brown bitch.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

You completely missed my point....

I gave them a chance and tried to like them, but seriously? All-New Avengers and the various other guest-appearances the trio make only made me hate the dynamic they have.

Kamala's extremely bitchy towards Sam, despite Sam attempts to always try to help or defend her.
Kamala falls all over Miles, despite Miles having no backbone and constantly leaving her hanging during situations. Where was Miles when Vision picked a fight with Kamala?
Miles despite doing nothing of worth has Kamala and a bunch of other bitches trying to get his attention. Miles never did anything noteworthy as Spider-Man to warrant such fangirling.
Miles tries to play the friend card with Sam, but never invite the dude for anything, and despite constantly parading about with Kamala he's never there or keep his mouth quiet when she needs a help.
Sam is constantly shit on by Kamala, for nothing, or ignored by Miles.

Seriously, all the book did was make me hate Miles and Kamala and feel pity for Sam. That's not a good dynamic.

But I really like that Wonder Woman costume.

Also, why does that Green Lantern have a gun?

he's gonna rob a galactic gas station

simon baz carries a clock in case his glowing cockring's batteries run dry mid-fight. actually pretty clever desu.

he used it to get the upper hand on Sinestro one time after both their rings pooped out in a fight

My current favorite trinity. Can't wait for them in Champions

>Implying Urkel Miles isn't better than having no personality at all.

No, it's clearly better, but it's still shit.

Captain Britain there makes me go full-autism since it was the Brian and Faiza of an alternate universe.

Miles has yet to be as good of a character in any comic other than Ms Marvel.

Never let facts get in the way of your narrative.

I wonder how a trio of their evil counterparts would look like

Why do people think girls like Miles? He doesn't have a single romantic interest, as opposed to Kamala who makes every boy she meets fall pathetically in love with her.

Is that really so hard to imagine?
The adult versions of those three all have had evil copycat villains.

The tragedy is that for as long as Bendis continues to draw breath on this earth, Miles will never be well-written in his own book. Even though Bendis created him.

>Why do people think girls like Miles?

Because the girls that are paired with him literally say they like him, as with Gwenpool.

Just because he does nothing, as usual, that doesn't mean that the girls don't like him.

Gwenpool was fangirling. She does that with every character she read regularly. I don't even remember any other girls saying anything like that. The only girl I could see being interested is Bombshell. She was brought over purely for him to fuck.

Miles is so blad that if the fucker turned in to Steven urkel he could actually be funny

Pretty sure Peter, Carol, and Rich would have the better dynamic. For starters Peter and Rich did have a good relationship and awesome team ups. Peter also got along with Carol pretty well.

Dunno if Rich and Carol have ever met, I feel like Carol would have gotten annoyed with pre-Annihilation Rich but liked post-Annihilation Rich.

Also for some weird reason the Marvel Heroes gives him a crush on Carol like if you have him and Carol he will flirt with her or Worldmind will mention how his blood pressure went up in her presence.