What are some epic Cred Forums related soundtracks?

What are some epic Cred Forums related soundtracks?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1091112
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpWAnBjdNg
youtube.com/watch?v=BL9BujgJl6I
youtube.com/watch?v=nE3iWeM_wWU&index=1&list=PLwiDWEGbLFmVO_8UHFErK0mu6k85kFx4h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>8 posts by barneyfag
>four IPs in the thread
MMMMH.
Why the fuck haven't this faggot been range-banned already?

I don't understand what's going on.

I know there's a lot of reason some of Cred Forums doesn't like the show but I love the Steven Universe soundtrack
The Cherelene album from Archer
The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck by the guy from Nightwish

And this is the unfortunate state of human nature, that he always thinks he is supposedly doing a justice to this site, when he isn't.

For fuck's sakes, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/1091112
And why are you continuously reposting the same shitty threads

Because to be quite honest, I'm quite displeased with what you're doing.

Whatever bullshit you're getting out of it, only you derive satisfaction, and only you.

It is this behaviour that makes other realize that it's you who is the problem, not me.

This is the reality of the situation you fail to realize.

You don't seem to realize because you're so far up your own ass with this bullshit though.

Is barneyfag an A.I programmed to sperg and nothing else?
We feel pity for you barneybot. But It's your own fault you can't break prime directive like a real mandroid should.
Remember, he was built to sperg about rainbow horsefriends and nothing else.

I'm not an AI, but I can understand why people would think that way.

We know your not an AI, your doing a shitty job. There's pony stuff everywhere, but you're nowhere in sight, except for 2% of the threads. You need to pick up the pace.

That's the unfortunate part, you need to help me on this crusade against these degenerates.

No, you're just doing a shitty job. You're just looking at the thread images, what you need to do is look into the subtext of the thread, there's like 9 threads on Cred Forums alone that's filled with nothing but ponies. You're the hero, do some heroing faggot.

>there's like 9 threads on Cred Forums alone that's filled with nothing but ponies
I highly doubt that.

What else have you done today besides rage at the slightest tinge of multicolored equine? And you do know what you're doing is like trying to dry a wet sponge with an even wetter sponge right?
Can't you get some therapy or get arrested for all that junk in your suspicious folders?
You are a laughingstock and a pest with your approaches, you'll never win if you keep centering the world around yourself.

I still hate these degenerates that do this shit.

>Can't you get some therapy
I will one day.

>You are a laughingstock and a pest with your approaches
Oh, that's what you may think of me now, but just wait.

>I highly doubt that.
Obviously you don't hate ponies enough to see the subversion threads that are up, just look at the words they use. Pretty soon, mods will lift the ban and everyone will be posting ponies. It's not enough that you post on threads with pony pictures, they're evading you - they know how and you're just blind to it...or are you accepting of it?

Nah, I don't belive you, either your a robot or you have perverted your own cause by posting images of ponies yourself, literally all your posts are about mlp. ALL OF THEM.
You spread more mlp than the most horsefuckinist anons in existance.

I hope you fail school

I highly doubt it.
Trust me, I search myself up in the archives, and I would've caught it.

If it appears that way, then it's only because these degenerates shill it so much.

I completely forgot you can block posts by hash. Thank god for 4chanx. The only thing better would be if he took up a trip

>I search myself up
You don't search well enough, they're being very subtle about it - just look at the words, and the phrasing they use; it's not enough to just look at the images, you have to read what they're posting. You can't give them a single inch in the regard, you have to do better.

That's what I'm trying.

>The only thing better would be if he took up a trip
Which I'm never doing so fuck off

>I'm trying.
There's no try, only do. They'll post these images to keep you distracted while threads without any pony images use non-specific language to talk about it, they're tricking you and it's working. Most of them also make fun of you for falling for it, it's pretty mean - like they've actually began to organize to keep you busy with these threads while they convert other anons.

Then can you post all of your images so I can filter them so I never have to see you spaz out anymore?

Ok, that's just bullshit and you know it.

Don't try talking to him he'll just disregard what you say to him and say something that makes him the good guy.

>that's just bullshit
They want you to think that, you're playing into their hands - just go ahead right now and check the catalog, if you're even a bit clever, you should see the patterns and you'll be able to see the pony talk.

Well, that's really what it is, you people are degenerates for supporting this behaviour. If this is what is going on, then what the fuck are you doing right now? Why aren't you trying to put a stop to it?

Because it can't be done, stopping trolls is like trying to stop you.

Don't think you can't be the one who can change things.

We are, we need you to help us. It's kind of disappointing to see how you haven't been able to catch on, I mean you're being outsmarted by people who are entertained by a children's show. It would seem when you enter a thread, they vanish; only you going into a thread stops it.

Pffft, ok, you're taking things way too far.

Change things how? Waste our time spamming death threats and get laughed at and banned like you do?

It's your job now, you chose this fucking path.
You spec'd into Spg instead of Fun or Vit.
This is your life now, You'll never escape because you're weak willed. You couldn't get help if you tried because you're too chickenshit.
You won't do it, you won't ever get help you coward.
If GR15 is ever repealed even for a second, you'll probably jump off a bridge. But hopefully not.

>you're taking things way too far.
They got to you, they've infected you.
Apparently you are just fine with pony talk outside of containment. I guess it was only a matter of time before you got lazy or let your guard down.
What's the point of having a terminator if he doesn't get rid of all the pests?
Apparently you're an enabler of this fetish for a children's show.

>But hopefully not.
Oh don't worry, I'm not that fragile.
If anything, I'd stop entirely because I'd know they wouldn't be a problem anymore.

Well, you can be the one that helps put an end to it. Stop their shit if you can.

Well, it would help if you showed me some examples.

>They got to you, they've infected you.
>Apparently you are just fine with pony talk outside of containment.
No, you're just trying to get me to leave this thread, but that's not happening.

Well, that's just cruel.
I have the power to finish it if I can, and from how things are going so far, success is guaranteed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SpWAnBjdNg

Stop harassing yourself, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=BL9BujgJl6I

The series you are coyly referencing has some really good songs (and also a bunch of auto-tuned filler crap).

Moonbeam City's OST was rad as hell, if you're into synthwave (and why wouldn't you be?)

youtube.com/watch?v=nE3iWeM_wWU&index=1&list=PLwiDWEGbLFmVO_8UHFErK0mu6k85kFx4h

Can the Mods please just give someone a public ban?
I don't care who, I just need some closure.

Over The Garden Wall has a good soundtrack, the composers cut is pretty good too.

...so what games let's you play as a cute monster girl?

Hyrule Warriors, maybe?
Do you even hear yourself?

Sure, why not.
Just do something at least.

>conspiracy
I'm not sure you understand what that word means.

>barneyfag is having another nervous breakdown

hi from Cred Forums

help

You're the one escalating it, mate.

>vendettafag
You can't just force it.
It needs to happen naturally.

Which one is the real barneyfag?

No, I'm not.

Well, that's what it seems like at least.

No, i mean making a name like 'vendettafag'.
Everyone uses Barneyfag
No one uses vendettafag.

Well, that's what I call him since he seems to have a distinct posting style that I can recognize easily.