Answer me this

Answer me this.

Who would win?

Selbideredibles - just look at that muscle

The incanieht has 4 sidekicks though, and it's not an ommo

Who do you trust more, the people who made "FINDINNIDNIF NEIEN" or the people who made "GG OMMO"?

Counter point; double Dash and Violet for The IncAcnl ehT

Expect the Inoni.

Don't underestimate Incacni's extendable shoulder legs.

Selbideredibles seems to have some internal strife on his team. His sidekicks are literally kicking the shit out of each other so hard it is making a new sun.

The two Helen's are kicking him straight in the back and he doesn't even feel it.

Incanieht is built like a strong man, while Selbideredibles is all glamour.

>two mrs incredibles

sweatingman.jpg

The Incacni Eht is over the hill. He's washed up, but Selbideredibles is in his prime. No amount of training from the academy of awarawa could prepare him from the beatdown Selbideredibles will lay on him.

underrated comment

this is an easy one

GG OMMO is nothing but appeals to modernity. Just image how cringey the name "GG OMMO" will sound to the generation after this one.
Meanwhile, "FINDINNIDNIF NEIEN" is here to stay, like an eldritch god or something

You fucking MONG!
implying that two hulks could take down Nick fury and his team of sreggers???!!!

Avemeva easily. What can thors even do to DOUBLE HULK. Tickle em with lightning?

Sregvgers by numbers alone
>2 thors
whelp

Then again some siameses Downey Jrs could come with some really good quips

Sregvgers has a robot god In the sky

Hulk is shit, Scarlete willride his dick untilclimax to Slow him down.
A real connoisseur of the arts would know this.
cmon.

>Two Hulks and Conjoined Ironman Twins

Even with two Hawkeyes, this is OP as fuck

most of what ive got is tv sorry ill look for more

>implying double hulk sticky hydrocannon attack wouldn't wipe out their entire team

no arms looses every day

This is EZ Erbillibre will win hands down.I would bet my right nut sack on this. HE CAN BIT THERE KNEES OF WITH HIS signature fire breath from china and remote parts of southeast asia.

Pretty sure I saw that one on the left in a museum

Idk man. Nachoochan doesn't have any nuts and therefore doesn't have a weakness.

Good Point.
But then he doesnt have testoterone.
I win.

Here is how this battle will go down:
>Erbil Libre dives in with his famous double headbutt tornado dive
>Nacho Ohcam simply wraps his cloak around Erbil Libre's head mid-dive and teleports it to another reality

Implying erbil Libre isnt from Asgard?

a battle for the ages

>Ajrow World
with a name like that, I'd really like to check out what that world has in store for me

>2 Odins and the Warriors Six win in a roflstomp

I'd fuck the shit out of THHT

Avemeva has TWO Hulks
ez win

ROOR EZ 2 Loki's one to use Jewish magic tricks and the other to use ancient well kept gook tactics. I will concede that Odin poses a significant threat however, Loki has been able to beat him in the past plus two Thors GG.

what about 911?

What about the most celebrated Jewish holiday?

Are you even trying? Two Punch men? One already beats Superman. 2 Equals LITERAL GOD,
Do you even watch Anime YOU FUCKING WEEB!

Who would win?

STRENGTH VS DEX

2 guns beats fatass 10/10

ambdma a yb revo nn over by a reebdeer

Got two little nignogs they can max agility and run around ultil the reindeer and granma dies

Erioioire is buff af but Lamal got the guns so im betting on him

Me on the left.

Reebideer will narrowly miss the hooves. Reimier is fucked

yeah but when was the last time the punisher actually took down the kingpin?

seriously, I don't know, I don't read a lot of punisher

leftie has opened her third eye she can destroy all of eternity the cyclops gets beat by odyseus and a sheep

not even martha can save them

>The reer of jaal

>The Reer of Jaal

nrutturn Raffar cuz Gilbert GODfrey will shriek so hard it will incapacitate all in a unvierse distance

>2 genies vs 2 gilbert gottfrieds
Reer Jaal wins easy

the giant head shouldn't have traded his geniuses for parrots

Yeah but he has the nipples of the future!

Dubs proves that Doubles will win Chin Chin has deem it so.

>str vs dex

Sregvgers are in the clear. They don't have a Stark Tower, so they don't have to deal with the Tesseract Portal thing.

Aveneva on the other hand has two. They are fucked.

Classic Glass cannon vs tank battle.
I think ultimately glass cannon will win, but not without taking one or two hits that will permanently disfigure it.

theres actually a third tower.

When the fuck is the sequel coming out?

how did the two towers destroy the third

look again user, Sregvgers have to deal with an evil eye thing in the sky that causes buildings to explode.

Thats a long complicated story involving George Clooney a half empty bottle of tequila and some scissors shoved up George W. Bush's Penis head.

siamese kid is fucked against DUAL WIELDING

hes got two vicious doggos tho

thats gotta be worth something right

Is that even possible in Ds3 I thought Mihizaki removed that feature or am I wrong?

>implying you can defeat Blaoablb CaaC

Two gurgi's are no match for two swords.

Yo Bboy

>hands down

kek

>oh hi cowie

Moooom looks like a alcoholic who would hit his wife.

wizards vs knights

>Two Supermen and a Batmonster v. Batfists
COMINONIMOC wins
#BATMANVNAMTAB#

I didn't quote the post fuck.

but what if noossoon gets prep time

Steel always defeats magic though

gandalf the white beat all the steal but hes still gandalf the grey

my moneys on the wizard tho

m8 non humans are considered rock not steel

Power lifter vs Bodybuilder. Honestly I bet the power lifter would win in a fight.

Civivic waw has the invisible man and two magnetos bro-fisting, that shit can't go wrong

>magnetos fist pounding infront of a guy with a floating moustache for a head

X-MM-X presents Civiivic Waw, the next installment of the IIIIII Raar franchise.

Look at this smug little fellow on the right. Perfect physique, chiseled jawline, handsome features, and two hot wives. The american dream.
Now look at this poor sap on the left. He's chubby, his face looks like someone pulled Forrest gump's lower lip up to his nose, his hair is just fucking stupid, his testicles are sagging, and his slut wife left him (take another look at the man on the right, there she is) to take care of their 4 children. This man is a fat cuck. I feel sorry for him.

The SREGWGERS would crush the AVEMEVA, I have faith in that little floating iron man hand thing.

IncaɔnI. Two speedsters and two force field makers. Guaranteed to win.

Moo;ooM is THE M EHT's underachieving younger brother.

NACHO OHƆAИ has 4 limbs. He wins.

buub | pmmp

Erioioire so buff he don't need guns.

Gotta go with sgnireerings.

TWO
DWARVES

He Can cook me any day

>fat guy with inexperienced kids
>strong guy with experienced super
Gee I wonder

>Surprised skinny koala vs sassy fat koala.

That would be quite the battle.

I didn't know Nacho Ohcam was an exhibitionist sicko.
Flashing you dick to two churches at once? THat's madness.

I likr noos soon logo at the bottom

I'd only eat left's food. Ratattatar may be a jewish youth without much experience,
but qt twins are helping prepare the dish, and what may be a demi god is blessing the food.
Elliuoouille is an older special ed adult that would probably drool into the meal by accident. Pissed off twin chefs are helping so they'd probably piss into the meal since they're too angry.
And Siamese twin rats have no place in the kitchen.

mechanical facehugger too op, pls nerf

I kekd