imgur.com/a/gI4X4
instagram.com/p/BKmii4agWNs/
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9974
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
discord.gg/PteQa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Deforestation part of proper princess training

Also Stealth Fem Marco Thread

That's a shame, because if it were, someone ought to post this clip from next Monday's episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=EPNL8hx-_J0

I think I jinxed it when I said they who shall not be named didn't delete the thread and they ended up deleting it

Looking back through Sleep Spells shows that the details do seem to match, allowing for episode-to-episode artstyle variations.

Let's not do this. It won't end well.

what would you like to see in future episodes

I don't know if anybody remembers the "Marconan the Uncivilized" idea, but I rewrote the theme song of the "Conan the Adventurer" cartoon to fit the Marconan theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=HT3cl4GJIDs
Marconan,
the Uncivilized
Marconan,
warrior without danger.
He's more careful than any man
whose guidelines spread across the land and sea.
Marconan, the safest warrior ever! His quest: to undo the spell of living corn cast upon his family by driving the evil monster men back into another dimension and vanquishing their leader, the cruel lawyer Toff-E-Mon.
Marconan the Uncivilized
Marconan, man of Carefulness.
With his mighty sword protecting
the safest of warriors is he.
Marconan!

Do you guys think NOT Star and NOT Marco will confess their feelings for each other and NOT Starco will become canon this season?

character development for Jackie and some side characters becoming more relevant

"Deforestation"? No, probably the opposite: more appreciation of nature. Wasn't there that princess St. O's was trying to get not to eat the Disney critters?

I'm hoping we get more dramatic episodes soon, similar to Storm the Castle.

the fun goofy episodes are good, but I think this show does drama pretty well and I wish we would see more of it.

I think I mentioned this a while back, but a Star vs Marco episode could be amazing.

I'm curious to see where the writers are going with Jackie, but I'm definitely not placing any bets yet.

Jackie gettiing some characterization

Janna joining or making a girl gang that Star joins as well

More drama and lore shit, but I'd also like to see a little more character interaction with the school cast.

Why are you in every thread

>Marconan the Uncivilized

Is it from old /sveg/? What's this about?

Toffee
Toffee
Toffee

Not yet.

Toffee's dead, Ludo will get his big boy body soon and become the new sexy villain of the show

Star and Marco getting into the season's main plot sooner rather than later. We can't leave everything up to Ludo, shockingly-more-competent though he may have become.

Handsome Ludo when?

there's no way in hell he's dead dude

Someday america will learn from japan and will give us good fanservice/fap material in cartoons.

More magical shenanigans; maybe an evil magical girl rival for Star.

>Is it from old /sveg/? What's this about?
Yea, supposedly that pic was actually made by one of the artist working on the show. I took the idea and wrote a few greens about it. I also have a full story idea planned for it too, but that's been in the making for a long time.

I know this is more of a Season 1 thing, but...

>tfw [/spoiler]"I was never your wand."[/spoiler]

what do you think are some things that would piss off tom

I know, I was joking.
that would be a huge disappointment and/or cop out if he just died inbetween seasons

Fucker, you fucked up the spoiler tags.

Here lies Tom, he never scored

No lolicon in american TV.

>what do you think are some things that would piss off tom
Pic related.
>Here lies Marco and Star buried together.
>Thay fucked a LOT!

>Star saying he wears more makeup than her
>getting three-eye-shamed
>nobody wants to play ping-pong with him

Oh neat. I actually bookmarked your pastebin, as well as from a few other sveg cc's, so I can keep up with greens and stories.

A shame.

Is it so wrong to want to fap to 14 year old ass?

>they fucked a LOT!
and had several royal babies

>Oh neat. I actually bookmarked your pastebin
Cool, hope you find my old stories amusing.
>and had several royal babies
Who would go on to make even more granbabies. So the cycle continues...

Do we think that Star's parents knew how brainwashy St. Olga's was when they threatened to send Star there? Because Moon appreciated Star's Johansenness last episode, and that seems like exactly what St. O's would have stamped out of her.

I liked the deliciously dark implications of the St. Olga's episode, that all these kids' parents had sent them away with the express intent of having their personalities destroyed, but the alternative reflects much better on Star's parents.

This panel is great.

Losing at ping pong.

are we posting ships

Yea really.
>are we posting ships?
Only MarcoXGirl ships.
Those are the only ones allowed on Star vs. threads
Because /sveg/ hates anything else.

>Is it so wrong to want to fap to 14 year old ass?
Why?

does tom's sis count

i'm at OIAF and daron nefcy is hangin' out here, what should i say to her? i think i'm gonna show her my art buuut i dunno.

>does tom's sis count
Somehow yes, you can thank Ironghast for that.

I still prefer tom

>i think i'm gonna show her my art buuut i dunno.
No regrets, user

>I still prefer tom
Too bad, your posting in a Cred Forums Star vs. Thread now buddy. It's either post Marco ships or get called mean names on the internet by some nerd who you never met.

fffffffffffffffffffine

I wanna become a writefag but I have no idea where to start. Any ideas?

I think most parents who sent their kids there only are aware of the fact that the kids come out much more "royal" than they came in like. I mean, how many parents really know the in depth details of their kids school anyway, except for the really committed parents.

Start with a simple premise and go from there? We used to have idea prompts, where people would come up with quick ideas for a short story. Like: Marco goes shopping for a new kind of cheese for his nachos, and runs into Janna on the way there.

Whisper in her ear "/sveg/ sends its regards"

And so another shipper is claimed for the all powerful Starco ship...
>I wanna become a writefag but I have no idea where to start. Any ideas?
Greens are a good start, quick and to the point. Though you can't post them here now.
You could post them on the Discord.

>We used to have idea prompts

Why not bring them back? That sounds like a good way to encourage more content creation.

>Search for Star thread
>Finds it
>Good job anons
>Infested with Tomco

You niggers had ONE job.

i'll always stay true to tomco but i'll draw starco once in a while just for ya'll bc im nice

Because the mods don't take kindly to written fan content much anymore.

it's literally just me sorry here's marco and jakie

Dusting off an old sad tomco comic for the tomco fan. Thanks for all the awesome art.

>Why not bring them back? That sounds like a good way to encourage more content creation.
Stories and greentext stories arn't allowed to be posted on Star vs. threads now. Mods delete them on sight.
>i'll always stay true to tomco
Yea sure, good luck with that. Thanks to us, you'll be calling Tom a cuck in no time.
I kid of course, do what you will user.

>Post them on the Discord

Oh yeah, I forgot about how the Mods also have a hate boner for green texts. Ugh

Here's a premise: Trump Toffee vs Hillary Butterfly

oh fuck my heart... thank you

Show her your art

everyone should try to draw their fav character even if you're not an artist!

Maybe she snatched it the moment Marco showed he was gonna wear that 'bad boy' vest.

I kind of find it more amusing that she still has the hat on. Will beautiful long locks Janna turn out to be canon?

So, who's gonna lie to the ancient box of death first? My money is on ponyhead.

Considering its her toy, I'm sure she can trick it into giving her a light punishment, which is why Marco will most likely lie to it if or when the inevitable who's your crush question pops up.

>everyone should try to draw their fav character even if you're not an artist!
I try my hand at drawing once in awhile.

>au where mewni is trump's America and nothing else is changed

that's really good man!

No.

>that's really good man!
Thanks, one of my better pics.

noice

I got two more but I'm shy about those ones. Plus one of them is unfinished.

you're really good I hope you'll show us more in the future

Alright, I finally finished all six of the Jelly Jannas. It was actually really enjoyable. How often does it update?

Still waiting for a "Beach day" episode.

and jackie or Janna better be in it

>you're really good I hope you'll show us more in the future
Thanks, I don't draw very often and when I do I have to take a picture with my phone and post through that. Plus I only really draw when an idea comes to me since it takes me awhile to finish a drawing.
We'll see.
Here's the unfinished one for the hell of it.
>Alright, I finally finished all six of the Jelly Jannas. It was actually really enjoyable. How often does it update?
Takes a long while since the writer is usually busy.

the real one true ship

I don't mind waiting, really. Who's the writer?

Nice pics btw.

>PonyHead and Skeleton Horse
>the real one true ship
I think you meant to say MarcoXPony'Girl'
Yes it's true, I wrote a story about a Humanized PonyHead.
>Who's the writer?
Forgot the name, but it's the same guy that wrote Diaz Plan for Grandbabies.
>Nice pics btw.
Thanks.

I want to cum inside Star.

Glad you like it.

Here's a quick one. I like both Star and Marco, but I have so much more Marco stuff so he wins by default.

There's no fun on this board I better try Cred Forums

wow it looks great! I really like how you draw him

Why is there no loli service in american cartoons, yet they can show male service,or they thing no one Fap to that?

That's a nice pic Cupil, having most of the Marco's in there reminds me of the Multi-Marco AU.

coloring tom is just shoving in different shades of red/pink

It's almost as if they were designed for each other.

This isn't so good because I've never really drawn Toffee before and I only have Paint and a touchpad and also I'm not an artist at all.

But here's beautiful lizardman drawn vaguely feminine because...? (maybe something Ludo would've made for him pre-takeover)

Used the correct daylight colors for him from "Marco Grows a Beard" because even actually good fanartists just draw him as gray when in normal lighting, based on the colors used in episodes when he's in Ludo's castle, even though there's usually a lot of shadows/red lighting going on in the castle that distorts everyone's actual coloring. Swear to god he's actually shades of blue.

you did the lizard man justice excellent job

Thanks!

Hope more people take the plunge and draw characters too!

I'm pretty hype

I mean just look at her!!
she's asking for a rape.

Thanks
Thanks HB, I felt like showing off some of my au's to emphasize my Marco favoritism. There might be some more 'oso-marco' in the future. based on a little request/question

I'm both excited and dreading this episode. This little game could expose a wealth of secrets/new info from everyone involved and lead to some great character moments. Like what's Starfan's real name? Did PonyHead just bring it to confirm her status as "Best Bestie overall"? What is Janna hiding under her hat? What's in Chapter 11, Star? Why is Marco afraid of bathing alone? Will "Jackie is a mermaid" theory fans get their wish?

On the other hand I have a low tolerance for cringe, and I'm not looking forward to Marco making a fool of himself to impress Jackie. ("On the Job" is one of my least favorite S2 episodes due to all the secondhand embarrassment from Buff-Frog's various screw-ups.) But such episodes do tend to turn it around at the end, so maybe the same will happen here?

JJ author here, I've always remained anonymous

I was doing semi-weekly updates for JJ for a while but then I got busy, not sure when I'll get back to it but I will at some point

if star was not able to save marco, she would have had to live with the fact that this was their last consversation

That or him saying "I think I got this" seconds before being messily crushed to death.

>secondhand embarrassment from Buff-Frog's various screw-ups

I feel ya'. Unfortunately sometimes it's needed, after all it's what would happen in reality in such scenarios. Let's hope for Marco's spaghetti to be lessened by Star's proximity...

Full blown manna for the whole episode, 10 minutes only janna and marco and one minute for the people no one cares about.

I don't know if he has the right body type for her. But maybe "skeleton" is close enough to "nonexistent".

Wait...so let me get this straight...
bug is for...fug?

What the fuck

I thought this wasn't a Star vs thread

I guess we got off topic.

It's not. This is actually all coded Baneposting. I mean, couldn't you tell?

Cute and Perfect rolling through

So, what do you folks think the butterfly family actually ARE? For a kingdom founded by pushing out monsters, there has to be a pretty good story for why half the royal family can go superkafka.

I'm pretty sure it's something all Mewnians go through as their metamorphosis is the equivalent to our puberty.

Jeez, wake up to a deleted thread, oh well no use in complaining I guess.

Take all the time you need! Good things are worth the wait and in this age of fanfic persecution I dont blame any writer to not be too eager to write.

Still love you forever by the by.

it'll be a SHOCKING TWIST (to Star, not the audience) that Mewnians are just another flavor of monster who learned how to appear human via applied magic and who uphold anti-monster sentiments to convince the non-monsters they're totally not like those uneducated jerks.

I'm assuming that since it's called Mewberty, then all Mewmen are bug people and not just the star family

>Star: "It's that time again Marco"
>Marco: "Oh god... Please, Star be gentle this time"
>Star: "Nope!"

There was talk of a background girl list in yesterday's thread, so I put one together! I'm sure it's missing some girls and it gets pretty obscure near the end, but check it!

Too many! Too freaking many! And eventually all of them will likely end getting fan art.

I love that Princess Marco is there

Maybe. I just figured the "butterfly" name implied that it may have been a specific thing.
We don't really know much about Mewni, do we?

That looks pretty comprehensive to me.

Hidden so i don't offend the mods, Green/fic idea for writefags, Oppai loli starts crushing on Marco, Becomes Star's rival (her Jeremy if you will), Uses her more developed figure to mock Star with while trying to put the moves on Marco, Marco doesn't notice he just thinks she is being friendly

Nice work, but where is Star-chan?

Behold Marco Harem!

Star-chan?

Star-chan

Oppai-Chibi is a mistery wrapped in an enigma, she is clearly intended to be a little girl but in some scenes she is hangin with people that should be older than her.

Also they feed her the exact same thing they fed Jackie growing up.

We all know nearly all of them will end shipped with Marco

Well its a list for background/secondary girls so of course Star would not be included.

>background
>didn't even read the title

My bad, I was distracted by best grill, Moon Butterfly

Everybody else a shit

Maybe each mewman is a different kind of insect. I'm hedging on The Johansens being beetles or something.

Don't bring politics into this sacred thread user

This is the work of a madman. I like it.
Have some more, almost all these girls appeared at least twice or had lines, they deserve waifucy imgur.com/a/gI4X4

And looking for the pics I noticed that in Banagic Incident the chunky girl from school is having a date with the fat kid who Brittney wouldn't invite to her party.

So, Star is part butterfly and part beetle ?
Now that I think about it, sounds pretty cool

We can't possibly waifu all of these people. Things are going to get out of control.

would be a good surprise if in the end Marco really start something with jackie, and them next episode gift card start with marco trying to buy something to jackie in a beginning of a relationship.
next episodes we would see jackie;maco date in a background offscreen references and as part of plot, like when they need a excuse for why marco and star are not together in an episode

It wouldn't have been a complete list without him!

Thanks user, there'll always be more girls though!

One man's goal to bed the known universe!

This guy, him right there!

Thanks for the suggestions user. i definitely missed a few in there.

Indeed it would be folly to spread the waifu love so thin, this is more of just a frequent/prominent background character list. I mean, it even has princess Smooshy on it, I don't know anyone on here who'd waifu her.

Before Game of Flags aired people wondered if we would gotten a scene with Moon going full action girl and getting her hair down.

In the end she did show up to put an end to the madness but used her deep down form instead. I guess that is the way she will always deal with danger instead of taking a page from River's way to deal with problems.

>Maybe each mewman is a different kind of insect. I'm hedging on The Johansens being beetles or something.
I hadn't considered that. I'd assumed that either the Johansens didn't have a "thing", or they were super-tough. River literally leapt up a waterfall with two people on his back, and the rest of his family are equally ridiculous (decapitated and survived, wearing a live bear, etc). Plus, and this is a stretch, but it might make their name meaningful:
>Wikipedia:
>Johansen is a Scandinavian patronymic surname meaning "son of Johan".
>Johan is also a masculine given name of Malay language origin, meaning "Champion".

Truly a shame if we never get to see it, but I guess if we don't that means I can draw it however I want!

I think it says something that Moon was willing to tap into what I guess is a higher echelon of magic just to free Star from a family tussle.

She might also be specialized in barriers/protective magic?

I hadn't made that connection.
Good spotting.

So only the women in the Butterfly family have blush stickers?

True enough! Nothing can stop our non-canon fan art!

Yeah the barriers around the corn were clearly set up by Moon, I wonder if she used the wand for it or her own power to create them tho, probably her own since she no longer has the wand.

But then again, the wand suposedly only uses a bit of the Butterfly's inner magic, and Toffee refers it as "their magic" so it likely is all just the Royal family inate power that keeps the monsters at bay.

That's some deep lore tbqbafhwtf (To Be Quite Brutally And Frankly Honest With You Family)

It doesn't even look all of them do. Only Etheria, Moon, and Star Butterfly seem to have them.

SHES GOT A WAND
>Blam Blam

what is this?
>blam blam

Body swap where marco has to learn magic to swap them back, where their voice correlates to their body and not their soul.

Marco vs star episode, where star steps out of line, does something not okay on earth but okay on mewnie then tries to play it off like she didn't know it was wrong and she gets called out on it (because deep down she knew it was wrong) she then does something that hurts marco by accident but she still refuses to admit she was wrong, marco gets angry and they end up fighting(initially marco tries to take her wand and it eventually turns into a somewhat serious fight) marco knocks away stars wand but ends up getting hurt in a way that isn't life threatening but leaves a serious scar(somewhere where it can be sometimes seen but not easily visible, like mostly under his hair or somewhere on his neck or hand) star then finally admits she was wrong and goes to heal the scar but marco refuses to let her and wants it to stay as a reminder that she has to be more careful with her power.

An episode that helps return their relationship to how it was before, 1-2 episodes after the episode mentioned above.

An episode where star spends some decent time with oscar and realises while he's an okay guy they would never make a good match or he's very shallow and isn't interested.

An episode where Marco starts to hang out with jackie more and they have lots of fun and like each other and marco sees star sad because he's been ignoring her lately and he chooses to make star happy/cheer her up rather than spend time with his crush.

An episode where star learns to gain more control over her mewberty form, and while she does gain partial control it's nothing like her mothers and it's still very creepy and beast like, using similar if not the same music that was used in the original mewberty episode.

Thoughts? Good ideas? Bad ideas?
Do you think you would like those episodes?

Maybe the women who don't have them are Butterflys by marriage, not blood.

Same poster as 86506021.

An episode where stars cousin or a newly introduced rivalish character thinks star and marco are together so she tries to make star jealous by something like flirting with marco or doing stuff marco likes but star doesn't with marco (obviously without star) and it works. With it hinting towards star liking marco or it being very open to interpretation.

star vs thing is cool, but that keep scar as a remind is to much for a kid show like this.
more like star will have no time to heal marco because there some villain how take advantage.

> Marco starts to hang out with jackie
we could actually get that in this next sleepover episode, must of my hype here is that this episode could be a really STATUS QUO changing.

i just dont want that they keep holding with this marco just saying ''hi jackie'' forever until the very series finale to solve everything in some rushed segment close to the end.
i want to see a episode with marco/jackie dating, them eventually another with marco discovering more about jackie (she not all that fantasy), some relationship issues.

There's also a little kid with crowns, and one of the old ladies has generic circles

I'd avoid episode ideas meant to build romantic tension between Star and Marco. I don't think the show is going to put that much emphasis on it.

If it does happen, it will probably occur in the background of an episode while they deal with the plot of the day.

Alright, here's version 1.1; I know that it's not all the suggested girls but I'm pretty over looking at this thing for now, so I'll do more later.

Gonna continue my Star & Marco pic I think

You know, we're going to need a wall for the husbandos too.

>Star then finally admits she was wrong and goes to heal the scar but Marco refuses to let her and wants it to stay as a reminder that she has to be more careful with her power.
That's.. kinda fucked up.

>Maybe the women who don't have them are Butterflys by marriage, not blood.
Possibly, though that doesn't seem to line up with with River taking Moon's family name when he married her. (Then again, that could be a monarch thing).

Good spotting.

Also: Hearts, Crowns, Circles (coins?) Stars, Diamonds. There's likely some meaning to those, right?
I'd guess it's a card suits thing, but I can't see anything with that particular combination.

That's only fair.

I feel like that'd be a little easier; plus half the work on this thing was making the frames. It would have taken about a third of the time if I hadn't had such a bug up my ass about it looking nice.

>plus half the work on this thing was making the frames. It would have taken about a third of the time if I hadn't had such a bug up my ass about it looking nice.
It definitely benefits from the extra effort.

The Oskar one i kinda espect already , Oskar don't seems to care much with star, or star start to realize that she only like Oskar because she see a bad boy , that she just want to go against is mom.

Also this could go to star/moom developing
""I only like bad boys because my mom make me mad and I just want a bad boy to be free, but now that I mor OK with my mom, Oskar don't look so charming""

Star face when Oskar always thought Star was Marco's crazy/weird yet awesome girlfriend

>More magical adventures
>NO MORE of those annoying one off side characters and Newgrounds flash tier plots
>More of the season 1 background characters being more active, and doing it well
>More Star-Marco interaction, there's still a lot their dynamic could achieve
>More Ludo
>Less randumb jokes
>More use of music

About sums it up for me

>Only MarcoXGirl ships
>Those are the only ones allowed on Star vs. threads

This says a lot about the userbase around here and that's pretty sad

does anyone else struggle to get art style right? any tips from the drawfags?

Well, who else is there? Tom is a cuck, Tad is taken, and Alphonso and Ferguson couldn't get women if a woman was tied to their dicks. We kinda have no choice here.

No I hope not.

show her your dick

star... that leaves star

>We kinda have no choice here
>He says as Marco being shipped with background girls by those very same standards hasn't been done before

Okay whatever you say

lookin cute

NO FUN ALLOWED

despite what certain people think, starco is still the dominant ship, and with good reason

nothing wrong with being in a minority ship though, manna is real cute

>Alphonso and Ferguson couldn't get women
Alphonso, probably not, but Ferguson has a certain appeal.

No wonder all the girls secretly desire the Diaz

Not an artfag, so I can really help you, but I think that the hardest thing to get right in this artstyle - even the show itself fails, in some scenes - is getting the right eyes/face/hair volumes ratio. And playing with the cheeks and face, when a character's mouth changes size and height compared to the "standard" the shape of the face changes a lot, getting shorter or skewed etc.
Same thing for the nose.

I still can't believe a separate Female Tom got created solely to ship with Marco.

aint nothing wrong with demon chicks

I know right
some ppl are disappointing

>People like shipping.
>People like gender-flipping characters
>People like demon girls.
How is this surprising?

My favorite since Season 1

It just felt like a stretch. Then again, I was all for Ponygirl, so I guess that's not so different.

you forgot how ppl hate male/male ships bc they have bad taste

i thought it was because that what a majority of people like

everyone , fuck everyone how works in this show is hyping next episode

nah im preeeetty sure its the bad taste

hey now, we are different from the rest of Cred Forums, we dont call people out on bad taste because of different opinions, we have standards here bruv

Except for Adam, who has been dead on Twitter for days. He's either busy with the so called "real life", or they had to lock him in the basement to stop him from spoiling the Starco happening in the episode

Truth be told. I think I'm more hyped for Gift of the Card more.

i bet the later

i fear that sleepover is another ''mr candle care'' wheres the suppose starco, is just a trick to fools us.

the big deal maybe be the lizard man, and find even funny no one talking about the big lizard man .

Well it doesn't surprise me since we know very little about him.

we know he is missing a finger, and may be "dead"

>This says a lot about the userbase around here and that's pretty sad
You would think, but no actually. The people in the Star threads are actually some really nice people, which is surprising and all because this is Cred Forums. Sadly most of those people moved to the discord after Mods began deleting content.
The reason why Marco is the only one who gets shipped is becuase it's become a habit to do so. What I mean is, from the beginning of the show, Marco was the only male with a well-established personality to write stories with. The other males were all backround characters that nobody cared about because we all liked the background girls more. Tom and Oskar never got shipped because Tom became a cuck meme and Oskar wasn't well established enough/people don't like him for getting in the way of Starco.
>I still can't believe a separate Female Tom got created solely to ship with Marco.
To be fair, Tammy wasn't made to be shipped with Marco, she started off as character Ironghast made for cute art. We only started shipping her a little as a self-aware joke cause at the time /sveg/ realized how it would always ship everygirl with Marco.
>you forgot how ppl hate male/male ships bc they have bad taste
Well male/male ships in general are bad due to all the cringy yaoi/tumblr-wise shipping that comes with it. Plus there wasn't even another male to ship Marco with since Tom clearly only wanted Star and nobody gave a shit about Oskar.
There was the Ferguson and Alphonzo ship though.

that's a really good tip, thank you user

remember, unlike the rest of Cred Forums we have standards, and we shant ever hate anyone for dumb superficial reasons

I'll try and give some input, but I'm not sure if I'll be much help! I've been doing it for ages and I still have trouble with it, it's a pretty inconsistent style considering the studio changes and whatnot. A lot of artists just give up and go off-model. There's nothing really wrong with that, it looks really good most of the time.

The series uses a lot of basic principles of animation, but it sometimes uses them in odd ways. All of the characters (especially in any disney series) are originally based on shapes to help animators, and they are animated with traditional techniques such as 'squash and stretch' (pic related). It does run into inconsistencies, most likely because of how easy it is to just slap something together in Toon Boom, a software famous for being abused to cut corners.

So I guess:

Construction is important, think about the shapes these characters might be made of, even if it's just a set that only makes sense to you. Don't be afraid to play with the dimensions a little.

Want to do it faster or not bother? References are your friend then, the show has a shit ton of camera angles, if there's a face or angle that you want to do, odds are it's been done before; the wiki is a good reference, but the episodes themselves are what you'll want to pull from.

The fandom is pretty forgiving, somehow they know how hard it is, nobody's going to be mad if it isn't perfect.

>and we shant ever hate anyone for dumb superficial reasons
Except for those that ship anything that wasn't Marco.
That joke rule was made pretty clear and for a long time we never saw any other post asking to ship anything else but Marco.

well theres tad and kelly, at least some people are fine with that

Oh Ironghast, I saw the Waifu wall you made Fantastic work my man, you've done a great service for the Star vs. fandom here.
>well theres tad and kelly, at least some people are fine with that
You would think, but no. People really liked Kelly and when Tad showed up they felt cheated out of a new waifu. Thus began the new meme of Marco stealing Kelly away and cucking Tad.
On the bright side of that, Tom is no longer the cuck meme now it seems.

Does /sveg/ actually want dude on dude stuff and just never mentioned it before?

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it!

I can't speak for everyone here but I'm quite content with dude on dudette and girl on girl stuff myself.

~10% i would wager, so a fair compromise would be to make a M/M for every nine of the others, in order to keep a proportionate amount of artwork in relation to users

>Does /sveg/ actually want dude on dude stuff and just never mentioned it before?
No, of course not. Just the new guys taking their chance now that the regulars and veterans of /sveg/ are gone. You think old /sveg/ would tolerate such faggotry?
We would, of course. But you'd never see us ship it.

Dude on Girl and Girl on Girl are the superior ships!

>Dude on Girl and Girl on Girl are the superior ships!
Indeed, but some ships are definitely better then others and all that are not worthy should be banished to the /trash/ hole.

instead of being bogged down by which gender goes with other genders like on the rest of Cred Forums but instead post cute pictures?

Janna X Star, Moon X Toffee, Ferguson X Pixie Fairy and Starco are the only acceptable ones right?

>It does run into inconsistencies, most likely because of how easy it is to just slap something together in Toon Boom, a software famous for being abused to cut corners

At least one of the two studios, RDK, draws by hand. Literally, on paper
instagram.com/p/BKmii4agWNs/

>but it sometimes uses them in odd ways
What do you mean?

agreed

I didn't expect you to compile this list so neatly IG. You did a fantastic job.

Who /gonna watch episode at 3 am on Monday on the DXD app/ here?

We could do both.
No, the only acceptable ships are MarcoXGirl, Other Background Males with Eachother, FergXAlphonso, and Ferguson and Alphonso fighting over Pixie Queen.

SHORT HAIR!!

>Magic truth or dare box dares the girls to have their way with Marco
>Dares Marco to knock them up
>Turns out that the magic box was being controlled by Mrs.Diaz and Queen Butterfly

she looks good in it, but she wouldnt be star would she?

I can't unless I want to make myself miserably tired for the rest of the day

Is it bad I'm starting to like Star X Janna as much as Starco after Girl's Day Out?

its only bad if it replaces it in your heart

and of course I forget my name again.

Sorry about that, I'm switching between multiple boards at the moments

shows need shipping variety

i thought they need more action?

In my heart I know that it's true, and that every piece of fan work is a gift from some artist or writer to the fandom. And yet every time I see a Marco or Star ship that is not Starco or, at the very least, Jarco / OskStar (uninteresting ships, but canonish), I ask myself "how can someone ship this".
I'm a closet fandom fascist, aren't I?

>shows need shipping variety
We do in the form of a shit ton of Marco ships.
>Is it bad I'm starting to like Star X Janna as much as Starco after Girl's Day Out?
Yes, why would you even ask that? Only Starco shall be loved.
Honestly though, all jokes aside go ahead and ship what you will, of course.
To me though, Girl's Day Out showed Star and Janna becoming more like friends than any actual attraction between them.

Is there a difference between shipping art and porn of a ship?

marco is a true survivor

Arguing which ships are "allowed" seems even sillier than arguing about which ship is best.

we are fascists who hate anything but the master ship

its all in good fun, friendly arguing and banter is common

>At least one of the two studios, RDK, draws by hand. Literally, on paper
That's an interesting note, I wonder if there's more to learn from the construction in the RDK episodes rather than the older ones. Though I think the episodes might be a joint effort between Rough Draft and Sugarcube, so I can't say if Sugarcube is completely faithful to RDK's keyframes. They came out of the gate swinging with Ludo in the Wild though, it was beautifully animated.

>What do you mean?
I just meant that sometimes they aren't consistent, like that picture I posted, when a character is stretched or deformed the volume of the shapes should stay the same shouldnt it? But it doesn't seem to have. I guess it's probably to compensate for angle changes.

>Arguing which ships are "allowed" seems even sillier than arguing about which ship is best.
It's all meant to keep shipping within the Star vs. Fandom pure.
Like RHmetal said, it's all just joking around and such. We do this all the time when people bring up shipping. Nobody actually takes it seriously.

]>Nobody actually takes it seriously
I know. Keep up the good work.

I tried looking up Star x Janna art on google and this was the first image in the results.
Not exactly what I was looking for but I'm saving it anyway.

Oh god.
Here we go.

Will do, shippers gotta go through the trial by fire here, after all.
>I tried looking up Star x Janna art on google and this was the first image in the results.
Ah damn Pencil, why you gotta post such things here? This is why yuri ships are bad, cause they only lead to shit like this.

I'm 99% sure that no segment so far had two studios working on it.

RDK animated:
My New Wand, Ludo in the Wild, Mr Candle Cares, Red Belt, Star on Wheels, Starstruck, Camping Trip, By The Book, Game of Flags, Girls' Day out

SUGARCUBE (they animate in toon boom, not on paper) all the other ones, Sleepover and Gift of the Card as well, according to Daron's Twitter

By the Book and My New Wand might be the segments so far where models shapes and proportions were most consistent throughout the episode

Now it's time to ask the critical question. How many of these girls haven't been Rule 34'd yet?

I guess the only option is to make my own ship art.

>I guess the only option is to make my own ship art.
Indeed. Same could be said of us all.

About 40, I think, if we count as r34 some completely nsfw but suggestive pics. Otherwise more.

>I made that art in February
why is this year almost over and how did it go by so fast?

Ah okay, I guess I read it wrong; thanks for the info!

I can think of at least half a dozen there I don't want to get the rule 34 treatment.

Personally this year has dragged like crazy for me!

The thought of Ponyhead or Miss Skullnick becoming rule 34'd scares me

>why is this year almost over and how did it go by so fast?
I don't know, but a lot of crazy stuff has happened during our time here.
>The thought of Ponyhead or Miss Skullnick becoming rule 34'd scares me
PonyHead does actually have some R34 Lewds. One as PonyGirl and it's pretty good.
> svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=9974

Not nearly enough that's for sure. And chances are we'll be getting more new waifus throughout the season.

Of course there could be a few exceptions to the rule.

That one's okay, even just because it's not just a unicorn head, but others not so much

>That one's okay
Too bad there isn't anymore PonyGirl art (and lewds). The human body we came up for her was some excellent stuff and now I can't get or find enough content of her to sate my thrist.

This unsettles me greatly.

I just made two new edits.
Pic related is past /sveg/ threads.

And /sveg/ threads awhile ago before Season 2.

STANDING
ON THE EDGE

worst magical girl anime ever!,where's the fanservice?!!!!

:^)

>where's the fanservice?!!!!
Clearly you arn't looking hard enough.
And I thank you for giving me an excuse to post this.

> "Mom, it's cool you can control your mewberty form. But how do you deal with...you know..."
> "Deal with what, dear?"
> "You know...the...ahem...mating....urges...that come with it?"
>"Mating urges? I don't get those."
> "Oh...so that's just me?"
> "Yes darling. You're just a slut."

lol

D-did Janna steal Marco's jammies?

Reocurring background gags of a man with a twirly moustache trying to start his 1930's crank roundabout with a chuckling dog aside him

Urinating in his bowl of cereal

She stole his keys so it would be highly probable she'd take his clothes.

It'd be amazing if she didn't bring any and he has to give those to her.

Maybe the urges are why Moon married a dude like River, a tough stocky man, who can take the punishment.

Here you go HB, I made you this instead of sleeping!
I wish they'd let us have real-boy generals again, it sucks that the new guys have to skulk in the dark with us in the /sveg/ dark ages.

Holy shit Iron, my sides hurt from laughing. Thanks man, glad my edits gave you this idea. Have a nice rest.

Has anyone updated the booru lately?

NICE

>Has anyone updated the booru lately?
Yup, some new stuff laying around.
> svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

My Ingrid pics are up there so I assume it has been in the last day or so

>the hearts in the explosion look like the leaves in the Cred Forums logo

POTTERY

The show needs to show a lesbian couple.
this will promote the idea to young children and helps them

The Gospel of Donald Trump is that he lost Iowa for the sins of his people and rose again 3 days later in the primarys.
40 days later he ascended into the oval office and will return again to judge the world and restore the American Empire.
The time to repent and submit to the will of God and to believe that Trump is the Messiah is now.

TWO DAYS UNTIL HANNA!!!

trump will make janna real

>Janna wearing Marco's PJs in the promo

What if she sniffs the shirt and lets out a satisfied sigh?

Jackie/Janna

When they talk about their crushes or whatever, in Sleepover, that's what gonna come up.

You think Jackie's looking at Marco in the opening? Haha, such naïveté.

>sleepover episode
>theres no shipping mention or a single question about crushs
>instead the box ask - star you fell regret for let your wand destroyed to save marco?
> star no, ..... get punished.

WHAT IF JANNA IS MARCO'S COUSIN

It'd perfect. No more Manna, except for the incestfag minority.
>It's not incest if it's a cousin!
This is not one of your japanese anime, user.

I love me some cousincest

it's not even incest when sis/bro
there is no incest its a normal relationship

I don't think anybody will rule34 Marco's grandma.

I feel like if this were true

1. It would have been mentioned before
2. It would attract a very unfortunate sort of fan due to Janna's flirtatious lines with Marco in S1

time will show :^)

>Abuela? More like a-buena!

I need a shoop/redraw/whatever of this poster reflecting that scene where Tom and Marco played ping pong

it's all I could think about for some reason

>Jackie's night clothes

HOLY MOTHER OF BONER

That has nothing to do with my point but whatever floats

tenouttaten

>Marco finally not shitting his pants around Jackie

Now that's what I call progress

he'd better fukkin score

I understand, you gotta do what you gotta do. I've enjoyed the story, and look forward to the next update.

Or live with fact that she bumped him into the cage before she could free him and subsequently got Marco killed

How would Star handle that?

>what would you like to see in future episodes

Trans-dimensional magic space pirates.

>maybe an evil magical girl rival for Star.
Ludo doesn't count?

Official fanservice,when?

he will do a backflip and say 'sup

fuck truth or dare

jump straight into 7 minutes in heaven desu

Why again do these get deleted? At least during the hiatus it made a *little* sense, but it's been out of hiatus for months now.

dare
>snu snu

> "Hey, those are MY pyjamas!"
> *sultry wink* "So come take 'em back, Marco..."

post yfw

'member when she wants to bite him

Are moonfags the worst?

Not ever since that leg scene

unf

i wonder now, the full 20min episode could be in between 12 or 13 mindle season episode, prob air in October
then it could be the halloween special

i would prefer that a 20min episode be used for a important plot development, not some cheap holiday special

>i wonder now, the full 20min episode could be in between 12 or 13 mindle season episode, prob air in October
>then it could be the halloween special
>i would prefer that a 20min episode be used for a important plot development, not some cheap holiday special
Speak for yourself. I for one love the idea of a holiday special in and of itself; I remember the old days when the holiday specials were the only time there ever *was* a real plot in a cartoon.

Halloween sounds like a perfect Earth holiday for Star to try. Especially if she gets it mixed up with some Mewnie version of Walpurgisnacht.

the problem is that this holidays are a very CLOSED plot.
OK could be a 20min holiday special, but at least mix with the main plot, Show Ludo and is ''toffe wand'' trying to make their big long run plan with if, and some aftermath for the big finale in season finale.

Can't think of much else I'd want to watch more than a cute Halloween special with Star. Daron's imaginative style would work really well with such an over the top holiday and there's endless plots you could generate to fit 20 minutes.

>wants it to stay as a reminder that she has to be more careful with her power

I'd like to see this, since we know from Goblin Dogs that Marco doesn't mind sacrificing things to make a point

So just a wall with Marco then?

Starco becomes canon

jarco will happen first, marco must deal with jackie and see that she is just a teenager fantasy, a crush from school.

this show will end in starco or at least with a hint that hey know some felling for each other

So does Disney have anything to replace GF or is this it? Because it sure as shit isn't cutting it

>letting your pubescent son in on a sleepover with 5 other girls

unbelievably shitty parenting

I'm actually just butthurt because my parents wouldn't let me with my sister's qt friends

Star Wars: Rebels :^)

I'm looking forward to both. I think this is the first time this season I'm actually hyped about both halves of the episode in one week

>The people in the Star threads are actually some really nice people

Yeah, these threads have been typically pretty chill and I haven't really encountered many unironic autists in Star threads

what does that have to do with literally anything

20 bucks says Janna wasn't invited but just came using Marcos keys.

will she sniff Marco's hair when he's not looking

If it weren't for Girls Day Out being the last episode before this one I'd almost agree with you. But now it'd make no sense for Star to not invite Janna

what I wanna know is why marco's wearing that vest

he probably think it looks good and put it on to impress Jackie

It looks pretty tryhard desu, marco doesn't need that shit

I hope she alludes to that in the episode

Then he's a proper beaner. The true soaking wetback of wetbacks. The spec Spic of Spics. He would be the one true Mexican.

Be careful of what you wish for.

What does "d-sveg"
stands for?

to hide the pain he feels inside

They barely existed til a while ago

Huh, only just noticed that there's some design on the back of the jacket. I wonder what the design is, and how not-cool it must be.

Discord /sveg/

"Discord", the software/website used to create a group chat for /sveg/

Hey, Marco's butt is grade A+ fanservice. Girls and boys, men and women alike took pictures of it in the episode.

I haven't been on the Discord in forever is it still active?

You can't hide what's inside

Discord?
I've never used it before. What's it like?

the only thing that can make disappointed this monday is marco dont try anything and just act stupid with jackie.

jarco must move on, marco must deal with jackie at some point.

I just want some shipping fuel

>Marco has never genuinely smiled at Jackie since Freeze day

F U C C B O I
U
C
C
B
O
I

It's a very good software. Like a irc chat mixed with team speak. Can be used both in browser or installed, you can chat with other users privately and in group chats, or you can make "servers", joinable using a link (can be set to expire after some times, after being used once...). Every server can have many audio channels or text channels/rooms (in dsveg case there is a room for general discussions, one for nsfw...)

Have a link for the sveg one, if you're interested discord.gg/PteQa

Why is Marco such a slut?

Janna turned him into one

Sex appeal comes with the Diaz name. The Diaz does as the Diaz is.

what did janna do?

she made Marco addicted to sex obviously

The best IM system ever made

Give it a functional ctrl+f and screensharing, it's pretty much absolutely perfect.

Hahaha! oh god, at least this turned our dire current situation into a funny thing, you're the best, IG.

He gets most of his sex appeal from his mother though.

why does trap Marco look sexier than Star

is it a trap or gendeswap?

It's has to be the mole

either

It's always a trap.

Whichever you want.

>when you finally score jackie but your pullout game is weak

I get the concept of that box; however since Star's name is also in it she isn't impartial enough to be its keeper.

It really should be in Marco's Mom's hands.

>tfw you expected the sleepover episode to have more Marco in drag
>tfw there will never be more genderbent Marco

>>tfw there will never be more genderbent Marco
If only there was a way for the fan to make their own and share it here...

But I did, I did the choose-your-own-Marco and drew requests.

i can see a clear difference between poster from season 1 and season 2

season 1 posters is more Daron art way, and theres a bit more of mystery about the episode plot.
season 2 follow more the actually show art, and even kind spoiler.

> You will never gently caress Marco's hair while he wears a dress and quietly sobs into your shoulder, clearly uncomfortable with the situation, but having no choice because it's the only way you'll give him the antidote to the poison you slipped into Star's food

why live, lads

Well, I'll still never be able to finish that one fic where Star turned Marco into a girl on accident

someone draw this but with trap Marco

Oh, what fic?

Someday the trap meme will die.

Day of the Dead episode

I think season 1 promo posters had more of a "dream-y" kind of look to them, if that makes any sense.

You can't kill an idea

How do I join?

ctrl+f for the link

Nothing seemed to come up

HEY MACKLE. Please upload it to GOOGLE DRIVE.
I love your leaks, but my Internet sucks ;_;

That sounds oddly familiar, could it be...you?

this looks like a good crossover

when your girlfriend talks about her other crushes

like marco?

are you asking if marco is one of those crushes or if marco talks about his crushes to star/tom/whoever you ship him with

>Brittany Wong hasn't spoken in an episode in ages

I miss best girl

oops

I thought the Season 1 posters looked slightly dark/foreboding, while the posters for 2 are a bit too cute and generic (not actually bad though).

If anything I thought the S1 posters were more spoiler-y while the new ones are just sorta vague. Looking back it's kind of surprising that no one (that I noticed, anyway) realized beforehand that the finale would involve Star being forced to destroy her wand, given how we were accidentally told that detail of Toffee's plan early. The poster even shows the cleaved star.

marco is one of those crushes

and marco talks about his crush on jackie, to star

>Looking back it's kind of surprising that no one realized beforehand that the finale would involve Star being forced to destroy her wand, given how we were accidentally told that detail of Toffee's plan early.
How so?

We knew the finale would involve Star's confrontation with Toffee. We knew Toffee's goal was to destroy the wand.

And I saw at least a few people pointing out the broken star on the poster, but no one connected it to a destroyed wand even though we had that information.

Angie, you meatball whore!

Also, Mr. Diaz apparently gets off on a teenage boy force feeding his meaty balls to his wife.

Just realized if you meant "how did we know that," Disney had a video of Michael C. Hall talking about voicing Toffee on Youtube, put up around the time Fortune Cookies aired. He mentioned that unlike the other villains, Toffee wanted to destroy the wand.

A few days later the video was taken down and then reuploaded with the stuff about the wand removed, and some fans commented that it was probably because of spoilers that Disney didn't initially recognize as such.

>Disney had a video of Michael C. Hall talking about voicing Toffee on Youtube, put up around the time Fortune Cookies aired. He mentioned that unlike the other villains, Toffee wanted to destroy the wand.
Ah, okay. Thanks.

How far into S2 do you think we'll get until Toffee becomes important again?

more than halfway

prob only in finale.
and we will be like some voldemort parasite in the wand, now sharing a body with ludo

I have nothing against starco shippers but this is one of the reasons I don't like that ship also shipping best friends boy/ girl boy/boy or girl/girl was never my thing

There's a discord?

but they're based on the creator of the show and her husband

so?????

was just saying that it will probably be canon

so?????? im still not gonna like it

Why do you keep complaining about it

Ponyhead developing a crush on Marco would be great

Wait what is it exactly a link to an alternate site or a secret board?

Do people get banned for a long time?

being is best friends is probably the biggest reason they are popular together

discord is a chatroom just google it

just needed to vent it hard not to be a lil salty i'll stop it must be pretty annoying sorry

>How do people get into this secret box?
Like you were told, you can get invited into the discord but the mods will delete the link for some reason.
>Is it anything like the /sug/ discord?
I never been or heard of the /sug/ discord, but of course our discord isn't like that. It's like the old /sveg/ threads.
Cute. This feeds my urge to write another PonyGirl green.

just post another link

vent all you want it keeps the thread alive

I went there briefly a while back and it was just people playing payday 2 and talking about their injuries, not as much Star vs as I was expect-

Oh, nevermind then, the mods just came through.

this will never be me

what's it called when you want something so bad but you know you'll never, ever get it?

I see what it is now but why doesn't Cred Forums like it? I've seen links for it in other threads before but why do people here get banned for posting links

Could you imagine Moon giving birth to a corn baby?

i'd rather not

I'm not really sure; Cred Forums's moderation seems to be really weird right now. It's probably best if we just put up with it though.

There is a phrase in French that means exactly this: "la douleur exquise"

It literally means "the exquisite pain" and expresses the pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable.

I suppose it could be worse but now I feel like I'm missing out though. Those classic sveg threads were the best and if it's like that on that app I'd like to get in on that.

I know that feeling very well...

It hurts so good!

The whole Diaz family loved those meaty balls.

other than Starco what is your favorite ship

my friend really likes teeth

It won't be I assure you, d-sveg likes to think of itself as a bastion of creativity but it's going to over-internalise and languish; Star threads are getting more active again and its reason to exist will soon cease. Life returns to the world, we'll see how they handle it.

>other than Starco what is your favorite ship
Ain't it obvious?
Chantarco

Jarco

Same

I can roll with Manna or Jarco as an alternate ship

manna

its sweet how janna seems to be trying to be friendly o him in her own way

Everyone knows that best friends can just be best friends

Where has it ever once been said that couldn't be the case.

>It won't be I assure you, d-sveg likes to think of itself as a bastion of creativity but it's going to over-internalise and languish; Star threads are getting more active again and its reason to exist will soon cease. Life returns to the world, we'll see how they handle it.
Actually, everyone on the D-sveg discord are also the ones posting in the Star threads, trying to keep them alive as well. We post back and forth between sites so both remain very active.
Like right now.

>all those question marks

You know you don't have to type like a 12 year old when you're on Cred Forums, right?

but it is like totes fun

If only writers could post stuff then /sveg/ would be almost back to 100% power

they can't post green texts because they get deleted

Manna.

Followed closely by Jarco.

I?????don't????????care????????

Like????? Could you not????? please??????

???????????????????????

I'll give you a hint
>Pic related

That's what I mean, it didn't always used to be like that. It was pretty green in these threads back in the day.

Does Tad being a vegan make him a cannibal?

Yeah its so unfair and nonsense that we cant be crative anymore, greentexts were very important to the whole content creation cycle since it went Greentext -> Fic -> Fanart and said cycle helped create like 80% of /sveg/'s content!

Why suddenly writing became off topic and deserves to be deleted!?

>If only writers could post stuff then /sveg/ would be almost back to 100% power
Yea really, it would just be fun to read something new once in awhile. So much new stuff and ideas from the recent episodes and we can't even play around with them.
We can't even make a post that has multiple lines of green or the mods will delete those too. Even when they're not even stories.

Is there any way this can change back? Why'd they crack down on the greens in the first place?

no, just make him a cuck

Wasn't back in the day like 3 or 4 months ago?

>Why'd they crack down on the greens in the first place?
We don't even know, nobody ever gave us an explanation to what we were supposedly doing wrong. they just started deleting things.

It just seems like there was a shakeup of moderation over Cred Forums and those things that were previously overlooked, such as green texting stories, became enemy number 1.

Fuck knows why, the board isn't all that active, particularly with the inconsistent schedules that cartoons in particular adhere to. Personally I think it's had a negative effect on the board as a whole, it's been slower than ever recently.

They're from Tumblr??? Where everyone types question marks when making a statement??

Personally I think an user who had a bug up their ass about /sveg/ got a job as a mod or janitor and basically just messes with the threads as a hobby.

Time is relative user; this has been a long year for me.

I'm sure one day they'll get tired of deleting stuff.

Does a person eating meat make them a cannibal?

its only cannibalism if tad eats other awakened plants

And not even then. It's only cannibalism if you eat something of the same species. You might as well say a cat eating a mouse is cannibalism because they're both animals.

more broadly i suppose it means not eating other thinkin sapient creatures

>this has been a long year for me.

Why IG?

I am actually its hard to kick the habit

>No punctuation.
Now you're going too far in the other direction.

who tf uses punctuation on anything other than an essay or something formal

>tf
Are you underaged

>who tf uses punctuation
People who wish to be understood clearly.

no but are you fifty

Sentence shorteners aren't really that unusual

im sure he loves it...

Janna x Monster Arm

there isn't enough Monster Arm Marco x Janna stuff

That's weird. I would have thought the Internet would have been flooded with art of that

i generally use proper punctuation, but i forget to add apostrophes to my words, although i would add them if i could

does anyone have any cute fanart with any of the characters with different styled hair

I made a new ship
Or, maybe it's already a thing, i dunno

I guess it's been a pretty transitional year; I'm still getting used to living in another country and trying to find work. I mean, I've learned a lot, met cool new people, dated and even got some traction on my art pages, but I've spent a ton of time by myself too. It's got me thinking about what the hell I'm doing, being unemployed for a long time makes you introspective in a really bad way.

The Star fandom's actually been helpful for me this year, since I've had some trouble motivating myself to make art, you guys really help me focus and get the creative juices flowing with ideas and prompts that I would never think of on my own.

>does anyone have any cute fanart with any of the characters with different styled hair
There's not a lot of pics, but there is a few.
>I made a new ship
>Or, maybe it's already a thing, i dunno
I gotta ask, what is it?
Though you must know that if it isn't a MarcoXGirl ship we'll talk trash.

I'm glad our little community has helped you in some ways, just so you know you are one of the reasons why is always great to check on these threads.

Thanks a lot for drawing our silly ideas all this time!

You're alright user

I feel ya IG. I'm going through a similar thing too. I'm glad we here are at least somewhat relevant to your life and stuff.

>MarcoXGirl
There's too many honestly

So why are generals fine as long as you don't call them generals?

I'm curious too user, I don't even mind non-marco

Because fuck you? Who knows what those assholes are thinking.

>There's too many honestly
You mean there's not enough! /sveg/'s work won't be complete until we ship Marco with every girl we can.

>every girl
you sure we should do that

only the cute ones

ok only the cute ones

K. JackieXJanna (END MY SUFFERING BUT NOT MY DICK), i like it

Dimention hopping or channel surfing episode full of references.

I want star to monopolize marco's harem

I want Star to lose Marco forever

>I want star to monopolize marco's harem
Star can't even handle the Diaz, nor contain it. No way she could she even take control of the harem when she's already under the Diaz's control.

that manga edit is terrifying

I love Kelly's hair, it's like something out of a 80's glam rock/metal band.
>that manga edit is terrifying
Have another, free of charge.

I'm kinda getting creeped out too, actually.

I suggest a side-by-side with Moon and Heinous.

>I'm kinda getting creeped out too, actually.
Good...

Casualties of the infamous "pepper spray cloud incident" at Echo Creek.

Marco this needs to stop before all the girls at school become addicted to your D

what memes would the characters like

We know Jackie likes cat memes.

she only liked them because they were from Marco

Tom I don't think Star is in there

> you have to eat all the spaghetti

There's a party in his sweater and everyone's invited!

Unexpanded, it looked like she was giving him a bouquet. I guess a spaghetti dinner is romantic as well.

HEY, 'MEMBER TOFFEE?

no

Comfy.

Those are pretty great!

I could just see young River narrow his eyes "...I'm going to fuck that bug."

people will always ship the two leads no matter what

Haha, that'd make a pretty good comic with young Moon and River

>that'd make a pretty good comic with young Moon and River
I'd read it.

I was thinking about Star Vs. adult comics like 'Between Friends' and etc. You guys think anyone would read a short NSFW comic about River sorting out Queen Butterfly's "Mewman urges"?

It'd be pretty low on my list, but I might like to make it one day if people like the idea.

>You guys think anyone would read a short NSFW comic about River sorting out Queen Butterfly's "Mewman urges"?
Honestly, I don't really care if it's NSFW or not. I just thought that seeing them interact without just being Star's parents as would be really neat.

But Stanna is pure, Stanna is love, Stanna is the one true ship!

It would be; did we ever get proper images of their younger selves? I could make something up if we had them.

There's an official comic cover (the one in the middle) that has both of them; I'm pretty sure I saw a better image of it, but this is the best I could find so far...

>That works too.
No I mean it works either way! I'd say River dedicating himself to fugging the bug is funnier in SFW anyway.

>Do you mean River Johansen and Moon Butterfly?
Yeah, I know one of the comic covers somewhere had them on it, but I haven't seen that image in ages

There it is! If anyone has a good quality one share it, but I might be able to work with this one.

This is just a fanart interpretation of that Moon, I'm pretty sure...

Ah! This is it!

Oh sweet, nice find user!

That artist got fairly close with such a grainy image

>I'd say River dedicating himself to fugging the bug is funnier in SFW anyway.
Yeah, it would be.

It's a shame that episode doesn't seem to have a younger River or Moon show up, except for this:

Should I make a new thread? Is there any kind of OP template, or should I just make something up?

Make it up, a template just attracts mod attention.

Be sure to mention the episodes coming up on Monday!

>Make it up, a template just attracts mod attention.

Just be sure to mention that it's totally not a Star thread. Completely not a Star thread but is totally a Star thread.

Alright.