Is cinematic animation finally dead?

Is cinematic animation finally dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LN-YeBOZj6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Fxg9BF11Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Disney and Pixar are still making good movies.

It's not dying, it's growing.

It's just the fact that when more studios are making them, there will also be more garbage. And that when they're easier and cheaper to make, more of them will be cheap, cynical cash-ins.

What if they make a movie about gifs...

...that's nothing but gifs?

At least those Animators have jobs right?

Better than the slave labour used for Sausage Party.

It's been dead since the late 80s

This was released the past decade

You retards said this with the Angry Birds movie and then when it came out the reaction was LE BASED TRUMP MOVIE SO REDPILLED LOL

You have no grasp on quality, all you care about it being pandered to.

And this was released in the 90s

Spic here, the AB movie was alright. Trumpfags should kill themselves.

This movie was so fucking Jewish on a rewatch.

I'm not saying that in like a Cred Forums way it just,

The girls looked like they would have Jewish curly hair and the main guy talked like a Jew and I'm PRETTY sure the boat is supposed to be reminiscent of a concentration camp.

I'm not crazy, right?

Dunno, isn't Bluth christian? All dogs go to heaven is totally about a weird metaphor for Jesús.

He's devoutly Mormon

I just remember in particular when the main guy was telling the guy how he can't fly and I was like "That really sounds like something a Jewish grandfather would say", not because of the message but because of how he said it.

I don't know maybe I'm just fucking insane.

I hope someone suicide bombs the premerie of that abomination, with everyone involved in the theater at that time.

When that happen's they'll get rid of the bomb emoji

And the islamic emoji

Won't turn out too well, considering most phones have emoji's in the OS, such as Android and Windows Phones. The former rarely gets updates.

It's Sony, they're total retards who are going bankrupt and trying every shitty "marketable" idea they can
Just hope it flops

Everytime i see this thread i just like to obligatorily post this image just for the fuck off it

or this one

>2004
>past decade

A-user, I.

Super News did it first.

youtube.com/watch?v=LN-YeBOZj6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Fxg9BF11Q

12 years

Am I dead yet

spicfags should deport themselves
I feel like this wasn't as shameless as an emoji movie. This was obviously a store brand flick but it didn't seem like it was completely devoid of heart

Hey man, Shark Tale was really fucking good in my opinion

Well, first it could be good. It doesn't look good, but it's not out yet so who knows. Don't go jerking yourself off before your chickens are hatched.

But the amount of bad animations, or bad anything, is related to how much is being made. Go watch a lot of the forgotten animations of the 40s and 50s. They are horrible beyond comprehension too. And there are probably more of those then of these Emoji type films.

>Well, first it could be good
>from the director of Igor and the writer of a few episodes of shitty obscure comedy shows
Yeah, I don't have much hope

>Sony in charge of not ruining everything

>Zootopia is the second highest grossing film of 2016, beating out several comic book films and raking in over 1 billion dollars

better then the emojii books about romeo and juliet

No this is a worse "accomplishment" to have

The world and Godfather-for-kids plot are kinda interesting. I think the movie would have been a bit better if they hadn't made the fish so human looking.

Plus it's got Jack Black as a gay shark how can anyone hate that

And Will Smith as Will Smith: Seafood Edition.

I can't say it's the pinnacle of anything, but it's a movie I can chuck on at any time and enjoy.

Speaking of which, I think I may put it on now.