ITT: fuck you its hot

ITT: fuck you its hot

I want to love M'gann tenderly.

Any time a fictional alien looks convincingly alien, I'm all for it. Like, I don't even care if they're humanoid, so long as they don't look like human actors with lazy makeup.

I still hate Miss Martian though. She's annoying as fuck.

>I still hate Miss Martian though. She's annoying as fuck.
My dick doesnt care. Literally my oldest dream is too fuck an alien.

im confused. where is the hole superboy put his dick into?

Do you not see the slit in the center of the pelvis? Blind ass nigga.

Back of the knee maybe?

>shapeshifting
she could make one anywhere she wants

I wish there were more instances of monstrous-looking female characters in fiction.

I'm tired of the "males are grotesque and fearsome, females are conventionally attractive with a few appearance quirks" shit.

Where ever she wants it to be.

Completely agreed. Most importantly, it always comes off as lazy.

And if you absolutely have to make the non-human chicks attractive in some way, it ain't like it's hard to do.

>I'm tired of what other artists do
Then get off your whiny ass and draw it yourself, bitch.

The same argument could be applied to literally any form of criticism.

Is criticism not allowed now?

It's a perfectly logical outcome for someone dissatisfied with the status quo. Change it yourself if no one else will.

You're so cool and tough and unique user. I bet your parents are proud.

Criticism is about the execution of the premise, not about the premise itself.

Example : Artist makes a story about a guy killing a dragon.

Criticism : the art is inconsistent, there are plotholes, you can't even recognise one character from the other, etc.

Whining: I wanted a story about a family of squirrels.

Do you see the difference? Saying something is at fault because it's not what you wanted isn't criticism. It's whining.

>"DO IT YOURSELF."
>implying that's even remotely possible for the vast majority of people alive
You're right, that user should totally pull a ton of industry connections directly out of their ass and just make a comic or show. Because that's how that works.

>ignoring posts
I explained in the last post you quoted, why user wasn't criticising and was just whining instead. Feel free to cover your ears and go lalalalallaalallala if it helps you.

Faggot.

>ignoring posts
Dumbass, you can't just make your own show. Chastising someone for wanting something is absurd, because it's a lot easier said than done to do what you're suggesting. You're telling that user to not only make their own show, but to somehow defy producers, convince animators to draw things their not used to on a presumably regular basis, and to get a huge budget to facilitate that.

You can't just change the status quo like that, and yet here you are challenging someone to do so, when they lack the resources, expertise, connections, or even a basic idea of how to begin to do it.

Idiot.

I'm not chastising anyone for wanting something.
I'm chastising someone for thinking a)asking for something is critique or b)they're entitled to the existence of something they want.

Not that user, but I hate the "beastly men and humanoid females" trope because by extension, it denies us of sexualized monster men - even when they are humanoid, they are rarely portrayed as "attractive". A monstrous AND sexualized male monster is rarely impossible to find.

More on topic, characters with object heads are 10/10 and I would fuck Chairface, the one electronic of Prince IV any day of the week.

>Not that user, but I hate the "beastly men and humanoid females" trope because by extension, it denies us of sexualized monster men - even when they are humanoid, they are rarely portrayed as "attractive". A monstrous AND sexualized male monster is rarely impossible to find.
Say what now?

>I'm not chastising anyone for wanting something.
Yes you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have started shit over someone expressing a desire for something. Your sentiment of "Do it yourself." is indeed chastising someone for wanting something. Backpedal as hard as you like, you've only proven yourself to be a tool of the highest order.

While I understand she is an alien and comes from a completely different culture she should have realized really quickly how much humans value privacy especially privacy of the mind. If was on the league I would have thrown miss martian off the team for pulling some of the shit she did.

Shit like this is why Saturn Girl is my favorite telepath ever. Cause she actually tries her best not to pry into people's brains unless they give the okay or if it's absolutely necessary.

I didn't criticise his
>I wish there were more instances of monstrous-looking female characters in fiction.

It was the
>I'm tired of the "males are grotesque and fearsome, females are conventionally attractive with a few appearance quirks" shit.

that was the problem.
Him being tired of something doesn't make it shit. To be frank, him being tired of something doesn't say anything about said something, only about himself.

Thenhad the audacity to call that whining criticism too.
For shame.

>Him being tired of something doesn't make it shit.
You're right. The fact that it's shit is what makes it shit. I love how you've decided that people are no longer allowed to be frustrated with cliches.

Here's the thing you don't realize because you've got your head shoved quite far up your ass; most people do not have the means to make changes to anything. If that user could snap their fingers and erase that annoying as fuck trope from existence, they probably would. But they can't, so the only alternative is to vent about it in an online forum. Just like how my only alternative to correcting your uptight attitude is to type out this post trying to explain why you're behavior is unreasonable in the vain hope that you'll stop being a raging jackass.

>the fact that it's shit makes it shit
Then he should explain why it's shit, just calling it shit isn't an argument.

>if he could erase that annoying trope he could
>he doesn't like someone so he'd deny others from it
AND I AM THE UPTIGHT ONE?

>Then he should explain why it's shit, just calling it shit isn't an argument.
Fair enough. I will explain why it's shit. Because it's fucking LAZY. So you have this alien/monster/whatever species, and the females look like humans with technicolor body paint. Instead of having them look similar, but with slightly different features, or even making the two radically different in a way that's interesting, they decide "Fuck it. Boobs.". It's just lame and has no creativity to it at all. What's the point of having alien characters at all if they just look like humans?

Hell, the phenomenon of monstrous males and human looking females is even worse because it's like they put something resembling effort into the dudes, and then stopped when they got to the chicks. Lazy bastards.

Laziness has nothing to do with it. Most species are relatively similar, monsterwoman could look almost like monsterman and it'd be fine. Instead they created a mid-level between human and monster for the women. This has more effort than the "normal" that'd be monstermen and monsterwomen being as similar to each other as men and women are.

So, no, if your argument is that it's lazy, it's wrong.
Try again.

So you guys want something like Quarry from TMNT. No one knew she was a she until she changed back human.

Behind her left knee.

Wow, you're reaching pretty goddamned far, Dr. Richards. But you're not reaching far enough, because it doesn't really matter if there's a "mid-level", when the person of supposedly a different species looks like a human with shitty makeup effects, it simply does not look alien. It's not even a matter of a hominid shape, it's that one gender looks like a non-human creature, and the other looks like a human woman with some kind of skin condition.

Hell, I even understand that for live action, but in a comic or cartoon, there's no excuse.

You said it was out of laziness. I explained why it takes more effort. Come up with a new argument.

I doubt Beast was intentionally sexualized. I assume the feel they were going for with his design was "threatening but can look sympathetic when we want to" and I guess you can twist that into dominantly sexual undertones if you're a sick furfag.
Although I agree Beast is hot as shit

>I doubt Beast was intentionally sexualized.
This nigga sure as hell was, though.

Yeah, but he's one of the more humanoid gargoyles.

>I explained why it takes more effort.
Except you didn't, because there's no effort in such a setup at all. Just because you say there's effort there does not suddenly mean it's true.

Bottom line is that the species fails to be convincingly alien the instant they start resembling humans too closely, regardless of which gender is being used for cheap fanservice. And let's be clear, that is exactly why this happens. It's because it takes zero effort, and it can be used to show off blue tits.

>Come into the thread thinking it's going to be some monstrous girls

>It's just a bunch of people arguing

Thanks for nothing Cred Forums

>didn't explain
A monsterwoman that's as different from monsterman as normal woman is from normal man takes less effort than a monsterwoman that's a hybrid between monster-race and human-race woman.

>it fails to be convincingly alien
To you. Based on your alien-physiology degree, I'm certain.
Utterly subjective bullshit, this isn't an argument. Where are you basing your "fails to be convincing" on?

Of course user. You don't cast Keith David in a voice role if you don't intend to make a character sexy.

>A monsterwoman that's as different from monsterman as normal woman is from normal man takes less effort than a monsterwoman that's a hybrid between monster-race and human-race woman.
.... Good gracious, you're an idiot. I got nothing for that. You're just an idiot and you're objectively wrong.

>Where are you basing your "fails to be convincing" on?
I'm basing it on the fact that something that looks human does not look like an alien. But apparently, that's a "subjective" opinion. Goddamn.

Go ahead and post some then. PLEASE, give me something to do besides talking to this raving moron.

Oddly enough my sister had a crush on brooklyn not him.

Example: Artist creates alien race

Criticism: Males look grotesque, females look hot. This is inconsistent.

The complaint is about execution of the premise

Most of my more monstrous girls would be from Cred Forums, so I'm posting what I got.

I love Stalk's spieces design. Hot people upper half with freaky as fuck lower half.

Very hot

Sounds gay to be honest, who doesn't want more hot inhuman chicks?

If you do something she doesn't like or find out something she doesn't want you to know or even if she just feels like it, she can and probably will lobotomize you. She's a sociopathic monster with no regard for autonomous life.

So have fun with that.

Xeno thread?...

more girlmonster thread, so your image will fit in
also, UPDATE FUCKING WHEN

He said he was working on the comic.
Not sure when he will finish it. I just hope he touches more on their romance. Human male x Monster girl is pretty rare.

>To you. Based on your alien-physiology degree, I'm certain.

Or he just looked at every other species on the planet to see how males and females differ.

>janky piles of scrap
>WHEELHAND
I'm dying, how could anyone find this hot? Are you the Michelin Man, or MC EScher?

Only good thing in that comic, and they killed her in the beginning.