Captain Marvel Is The World's Greatest And Most Beloved Hero In Cover For Mighty Captain Marvel#0

>Captain Marvel Is The World's Greatest And Most Beloved Hero In Cover For Mighty Captain Marvel#0

How is she the one coming out on top here?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2014/11/5/7138099/captain-marvel-background-history-movie
youtu.be/tU5EMlT3Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel sad about marvel, not only they try so hard to have their own Marcel, but also have to use the name of a currently. DC character, with a legacy character using the title.

Is English even your third language?

Saving the world from Thanos probably helps. She'll probably at least get a medal for that.

>How is she the one coming out on top here?
She's the butch.

I understood about 10% of that.

Because she is marvel wonder woman, or at least that is what marvel wants you to think

She puts blacks in prison, what's not to like?

She's not giving anyone a choice. Does that 20 story high propaganda poster not scream fascist dictator loud enough?

>Fit pretty blonde with nice natural boobs and abs
Yeah, I wonder why people like her

High ground

What/Who the fuck is Marcel?

Why Marvel top female hero look like a man?

Well....at least you tried...

>Where have I seen this before?

Hasn't everyone done that at least once by now?

That's only by some artists, but I think it's the whole 'strong woman think they're going for.'

So I guess her side wins and now everyone is fine living in a police state that doesn't even work.

Then why isnt storm more popular ?

She has the best of all races.

She's the butch, Spider-Woman's the femme.

She's a mutie.

>you're gonna take your inorganic story telling and like it mister.

>Mutie being cast in a positive light

New, Marvel aren't that progressive.

Can't make a movie out of her.

Well I'd imagine it's easy when you write him to job to C-listers.

>strong woman
>has to look like a man
Dammit Marvel.

Weekend Carol thread.

Is marvel had she-hulk rights for the movies, she probaly would be marvel wonder woman

If not her then who would be Marvel's counterpart to Wonder Woman? Do they even have a contender?

Storm, Jean Grey, or Sue Storm would be the main contenders but Fox owns all the movie rights so they gotta go with Carol.

I wonder what comics would be popular if Marvel still owned the movie rights to them. I don't really think Inhumans would be pushed so hard.

because the leader of the other side is a man.

that is LITERALLY the only real reason she "wins"

A white man at that. You know how they are.

Saves the world from 9/11 II?

There are, like, a 9/11 every week in the Marvel Universe. Why would that be anything other than a minor feat to accomplish?

Because the House of the Rodent's greed, since it doesn't have the movie rights. Otherwise Storm who currently is, and has been in the past times, leader of the X-Men, is far better and more recognizable character from that female Nazi.

Because the only way for a woman to compete is to become a man.

>What/Who the fuck is Marcel?

Because the Bush family is directly involved.

Dude, english is not my first language either, but that's atrocious.

By killing Tony Stark, aka history's greatest monster.

>No women on the Anti-Evil Tyrant side

That's not a coincidence folks.

This is the right answer.

She killed the hulk

Or at least organized an angry mob that eventually led to the killing of the hulk.

No she killed Bruce Banner. The Hulk died as a byproduct.

Hawkeye killed the Hulk, she wanted him executed for it.

I would used to hate Carol but I like her as an oversexed constantly horny lesbian alcholholic evil dictator.

I mean she's a presidential rape baby away from being Marvel's Bomb Queen.

Because the 'bad' side one in Civil War 1. Do you people not remember any of that? All of this happened in the original Civil War where it was Tony who became the tyrant everyone reading hated.

Carol time

Mmmmmmm murdercarol binary mode

:3

Release the Carols!

But the Hulk is still alive and headlining one of Marvel Now Again's flagship books?

As a poor white dude I have to say that Rich part is the most important when trying to get people to do what you want.

>only one woman cares about Carol enough to pick a side

That's the most telling thing.

>only minority is anti-Carol
>obvious redneck and rich white guy in a suit are pro-Carol

Because Marvel Civilians are the dumbest fucking civilians in all of comics

My guess is that Tony simply gives up (ala Cap in CW1) so everyone just praises Carol as the victor despite Carol now being fully aware that the Ulysses system is flawed but being too much of a coward to admit it publically

its not like it's too far from reality. If the real world government told people they had a device that predicts crimes before they happen (for sake of argument the device seems to work as intended) , and that this would keep everyone safe, there'd be a healthy portion of the population that would be overjoyed at the thought.

Not gonna lie.. she's got that Zarya lookin hotness goin on right here.. i kinda dig it.

I wonder how difficult this would be to edit so she's whipping her tits out

that's not real...right?

Stupid sexy Carol.

>My only argument for you staying out of this fight you believe in is the person you'd be fighting along side

Whoever that bitch is, does she not know how to actually argue a point? If you don't want him in the fight, argue the morality of it, not the chances of getting hurt in it.

But all it would take is one flawed case (The Briefcase) to put doubt in the system

Seriously, how are there not ten kinds of news stories running on that incident?

No.

Hillary hasn't really managed to get any iconography out except for that "I'm With Her" blue arrow pointing to the side.

Because a certain BM is a hack.

Tony Stark Attacks Wakandan Consulate, Frees Suspected Terrorist

>another CM relaunch

>Captain I see booty
fucking kek

It's not the character's fault, it's the writer's fault user.

Results!

>Thanos captured
>Earth saved
>Captain America alive
>No Hulk rampages

Wow. Okay, yeah, that's it. I'm actually done with Marvel now
Fuck this shit.

They don't have one and they need to stop trying to force it. Carol has become the Poochie of comics because of this shit. I want her to die and stay permanently dead.

That writer being Brian "I adopted black kids therefore Im an official minority" Bendis?

does it count when he created the character?
to be fair he's a jew

I'd say she's the Roman Reigns of comics. She has the chance of being "The Gal" if they took their time and built her up organically but Marvel's in such a rush to prove that she is "The Gal" that they're shoving other potential "Gals" aside and thrusting Carol into main event slots way before she's ready for them, breeding contempt

Brian Michael Bendis? The comic book writer Brian Michael Bendis?

in b4 Brown Bomber

First of all, they need to put a proven writer on her, instead of who's whos.

>Walking out on the "Nuluminati"
Weeeeew

And give her a series that can go 12+ issues without having to get derailed by an event...

she's famous for giving birth to her own rapist

>Mother/son incest rape
Good, good...

Marvel is pretty redpilled. Open your eyes sheeple.

The first time I heard about that was from Linkara. Hmmm.

If Marvel comics had a competent team, Storm would have been interesting to see get a solo push. But with current writers at worst we get the shit we're seeing with Carol and best avengers Beast.

I can't be the only one who see the World Trade centers in this, right?

Marvel can't even attempt a Black Widow solo movie?

Hell, a Thora movie or Shulkie cameo would be better than Board Room approved Edge Lady Danvers.

They gave Storm a solo and it bombed.

Clintons did 9/11 confirmed.

Bomb is nearly a given in cape shit comics when dealing outside the money makers (really how does Vision do so bad?). But was it actually good?

Actually, it was a real thing sold on her campaign site until people were making the mao comparisons. Dumb bitch doesn't personally hire her campaign staff so she gets people who don't like her.

>Thanos captured and put right next to a massively powerful and mentally unstable anti-matter generator
>Earth saved
>Captain America dies and comes back almost as much as Jean Grey
>there's still a Hulk and now he's mad because one of his best friends was killed unjustly

I doubt any of the presidential candidates personally hired their entire campaign staff

At the very least it's a much younger picture of her they used in the creation of the poster. Both candidates are in their 70s.

The writers make the character, user. If they make her stupid then that is what she is.

>you're being manipulated by a rich white dude
>which is what rich white dudes do

>Designed in 2008
>sold on her campaign site

Why the fuck would it take people 8 years to go "hey this fucking looks like a mao painting"

Because liberals are fucking retards.

>Also, there's a female hulk who's biding her time waiting for the right time to strike.

Hellcat did once, so pretty much anyone could

There are none, most other female superheroes either aren't popular enough, or they're linked with superhero teams. For example, Storm? X-Men. Jean Grey? X-Men. Sue Reed? Fantastic Four. She-Hulk? She's a Hulk. The list could go on.

Is that Hellcat? They just call her "Cat" in that comic, which makes me think it's a pre-transformation Tigra. That was her original costume, after all.

So are conservatives for thinking fucking TRUMP is their savior.

>SHIELD Agent.
Well that ain't happening now.

This, though I hesitate to even call Trump supporters conservatives, in the sense of wanting to preserve the status quo. "Authoritarians" seems closer to the mark. Luckily for him though, he's found enough of those in the existing Republican party to back him up.

a cute

They have been giving Carol a solo for 3 years, and always the sales numbers arent impressive.

Yeah sure Storm solo might have sold badly, hell I remember a twitter campaign called #SAVESTORM about people who wanted storm to sells better and marvel responded by giving away for free her first issues.

Marvel civillians always back the horse that's bad for them.

They supported Osborn. Warbound Hulk, the Thunderbolts when they were still vaguely villainous.

It keeps on happening.

Electric Company comic. Can't say "hell" in it. But it was Patsy.

vox.com/2014/11/5/7138099/captain-marvel-background-history-movie
>Throughout DeConnick's run, Captain Marvel has been underscored by the tagline: "Higher, Further, Faster, More." It started as a declaration of Danvers's lust for life and her passion to push herself beyond her limits. With a movie lined up and DeConnick building a world of wonder for Danvers, "higher, further, faster, more" is now an expectation — and a promise of what's to come.

he's the monkey from Friends

>Captain Marvelet

Those dick sucking lips

Sadly

So this is where you jumped off? It's almost not note worthy when we're talking about Marvel.

>Warbound Hulk
Hulk did nothing wrong.

I need more context to get outraged. Can't tell from this one page alone whether she's supposed to be a "voice of reason" or not.

Carol was never good, she's bad
>inb4 no such thing as a bad characters just bad writers
She sucks

>bombshell
>"voice of reason"
lol naw she's pretty dumb.

But user, red arrows can't melt steel blue beams.

It looks good with pants.

Meanwhile she hasn't talked to Scarlet Witch since 2012.

The last writer who remembered that Carol and Wanda are friends was Bendis. BENDIS for fuck's sake.

Inhumans all but forgotten as usual, X-Men pushed hard, Mystique picked out to get the big anti-hero treatment, probably tweak her powers so she's got Kamala's too.

Robinson remembered but Carol didn't actually show up.

This isn't a normal white dude. It's a rich white dude. That's basically what they've always been. Movies, games, comics. Decades of this.

It was even a joke in Rush Hour 2.

are they actually trying to make her look more like Supergirl?

This "Marvel" suit is ridiculous ugly

Yeah but there didn't used to be so much emphasis on the "white" part, they just happened to be white dudes because that's more representative of rich people in the West, it wasn't implied that their whiteness and their dudeness were the cause of their evilness like it is here.
Rush Hour 1 had a rich white dude villain under an asian name for added twist.

>Thanos makes an earthquake which causes him to drop the Cosmic Cube
>Hellcat gets the victory
C'mon, man. Even Spidey knows Thanos beat his own ass.

Are they actually dating now?

>Pretending that she looks anything like that anymore.

>And also a zombie Hulk courtesy of the Hand

>Are they actually dating now?
No. But they do make jokes about how people ship them so they're at least self aware.

So they're the female equivalent of Turk Anjaydee and JD? I'm okay with this.

>So they're the female equivalent of Turk Anjaydee and JD? I'm okay with this.

You know....shit, you might be right. But Turk/JD is the best relationship, romance or otherwise, in the history of everything and Carol isn't as fun nowadays.

Not really. Probably the worst thing Greg Pak has ever written, since he was on his social justice kick, doing BLM stories in Storm and Action Comics at the same time. The superman stories at least gave Superman a fun time, but Storm was way too stiff and the stories were just all over the place.

>But Turk/JD is the best relationship, romance or otherwise, in the history of everything
Oof baboof!

Are you a fucking idiot? She's clearly being portrayed as in the wrong.

That's so stupid. Why are they going with the mask? Seriously, fuck KSD. When Carol gets into bloodlusted murder Carol mode, I want to see her eyes glowing.

Still don't understand how out of all these superior designs they landed on the shittiest look possible for her.

1/2

2/2

Why does the first have the Sentry's S as it's insignia?

Hnnnnngggggghhhhhhh

More!

jesus Carol you ever hear of a fucking door

Source

Maybe they would've handed her Bob's power?

Like a peasant?

After Jess gave birth, they even acknowledged the fandom claptrap about Carol somehow magically impregnating Jess.

>expanded her hair to look more intimidating

Source?

Agreed

Drawfags, I need Carol forcing herself on an unwilling Kamala

It doesn't matter the artist. It doesn't matter the texture, or flow. No matter how hard they try, they cannot make me like Carol's short ass hair. It combined with the suit makes her look so very mannish.

>x-men getting trashed and mutants getting replaced by inhumans
>all because marvel made bad decisions when selling the movie rights back in the day
REEEEEEEE

You could've been getting up to shenanigans with Gwenpool, Miles.

It isn't like being DC's Wonder Woman is that prestigious.

>unwilling
>Kamala

Pick one.

This

little boy pedo alert

He literally came up to you and started ranting about PROFILING BLACK SPIDERMAN! YOU GOTTA FIGHT AGAINST THE PROFILING!

If Marvel really wants to reach out to 'minorities' they should have had Carol be the ones to lady-impregnate Spiderwoman with the retarded pointless baby plotline.

Uggh, don't you just hate white dudes? Especially rich white dudes.

Yeah I especially hate the white White guys. God they are so white and tell people what to do most of the time I think I dunno

Yeah he should do what the White Woman says instead, because she's a ..white..woman

one day she will return..

>doing BLM stories in Storm and Action Comics at the same time
Both of which predate BLM?

>It looks good with pants.
Wow, this place really is Cred Forumsmblr.

I just want to see Moonstone show up in Ms. Marvel to do some pragmatic advice/corruption of the innocent stuff.

Do people not realize she's a tumbler parody? Or maybe Benis is actually that bad at writing SJW that makes it seem so. I can't even tell with Benis.

>Capitan Marvel
That is not how you spell Shazam

Carolofmurder.

Is Carol still an alcoholic at least?

First issue of CW2 had her drinking a glass of champagne it the party celebrating defeating the Plot Device. Bendis later said it was soda, buy apparently she's too good to drink it out of the can like Tony was.

recovering

benis said there's an issue upcoming with her and tony arguing outside an AA meeting but that hasn't happened yet

>Sticking your dick in crazy

Gwenpool a shit and deserves to be in prison

The people love fascist figures.

Just look at our candidates for President.

Where did it all go wrong?

Now this is pod racing.

When they let Clinton screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination, guaranteeing Trump will be the next President.

SJWs, man. They've started to take over.

Crazy is made for fugging.

Are her comics any good? I keep hearing mixed things about her

>Captain Marvel Is The World's Greatest And Most Beloved Hero
I thought that was Spiderman/Batman

a hulk needs to kick her ass

The prison for cutes maybe.

Most of her comics are good, yes.

Claremont's Ms. Marvel, Reed's Ms. Marvel, and the current ANAD Captain Marvel run are all varying degrees of "pretty good." The KSD run(s) range from shit to mediocre and should generally be avoided. Unfortunately, most people around here are under the impression that KSD's run is the only comic she's ever had.

Which issue? Context?

when will she return?

The CWII tie-in. Quicksilver shows up to get Wanda to join up with Tony. Wanda says she's staying neutral, but when Pietro starts berating her for it, she says that even if she were to get involved, it'd be on Carol's side since Carol is her friend and witches use precognition all the time.

Except for the KSD run which was bland, boring and filler filled run, you should check out Carol in

-Avengers annual (where the Carol-Jess friendship started. Also, Rogue.)

- Uncanny Xmen (Brood Saga being the highlight. Got issues wher she helped the Xmen break into the pentagon)

- Busieks Avengers run. I loved the way he wrote Carol.

- Ms. Marvel by Reed. murdercarol unleashed.

Caaaaaarrrroooooool

Are they ever going to fix that atrocious hair?

Another of that session.

Perfect

>unwilling Kamala
the girl who's fangirling while taking Carol's pic in the OP

come the fuck on

>why isnt storm more popular
lost the mohawk and the fuck-me look
married blank pantser
post-claremont writers had no urge to keep her slightly edgy and dykey

I wish that show hadn't gone to shit

At least we got a nice two and a half seasons out of it.

Is that Jeeeeeeeaaaaaaan?

>Hey kid, wanna /ll/

You're right, Kamala forcing herself on an unwilling Carol when?

>Hey kid, wanna /ll/

Every comic book character is fit and attractive.

Fuck, even Hugo Strange is fucking jacked

Yessssssss

Wait

I thought Captain Marvel was a dude... and a Kree alien

It

Current Captain Marvel is the old Ms. Marvel. Current Ms. Marvel is Kamala, who is cute

I don't understand how anyone could side with Carol.

I wish they went this direction with her character

It's a much more honest Carol

She's the Roman Reigns of Marvel. They keep pushing her as something that she's not and it's ruining her character.

After reading this thread, I feel this way too. Judging from what I've seen in this thread, she seems like a murderous, drunken mary sue of sorts.

>cover is propaganda thats trying to trick the readers into thinking Carol is a great character
>cover features in universe propaganda thats trying to trick the Marvel citizens into thinking Carol is a great superhero

It's like house of M Carol.

Nah, that's just a part of Carol. There's a lot more to this fighter.

Behold the mightiest, fightiest super hero there is! Captain Marvel returns to her helm as Alpha Flight commander with the world cheering her on. She’s the biggest hero in the world – but has Captain Marvel become someone Carol Danvers no longer recognizes?
Between this and I think it's safe to say Carol is staying a violent mess.

Captain my captain

>Peter x Carol will never be teased/hinted/happen again, let alone a friendship
At l-least the MCU is giving me a s-straight shota version of it

No.

I mean I would agree with you normally but they're repeating Civil War I.

After Tony won Civil War the First he became a more popular and viable character.

They're trying to repeat that with Carol "I'm on my tenth volume" Danvers.

>Jews are minorities

In what reality?

>A rich white dude is manipulating you
>manipulation is what rich white people do
>tries to change his mind by manipulating him with feminine wiles

This is dumb. I'm glad I don't read comics anymore.

The real world, where there are only 15 million of them worldwide. To put things in perspective, there an estimated 9 million gays, lesbians, and bisexuals in America.

Eh, a religious minority, sure. In American racial terms they'd be labeled as white.

The real world where they hold a ton of power? And are generally within the 1%? And where they haven't really been oppressed since WW2 but still waggle the victim card in everyones face?

Oy vey

They need to retcon her as an alien from a warrior race, who hit her head and lost her racial memory as a child upon crashlanding on earth.

So retcon her into Goku?

She made it possible to once again arrest Muslims without any evidence. Why wouldn't new York celebrate?

She might like Carol but not want to get raped by her.

This.

Not only is it real, they sold it at her coronation at the DNC.

Compare it to the illustration the DNC used for Bernie Sanders.

It would make her more interesting at this point if she were Goku.

>mao comparisons

why? it's pretty clearly a riff on the Obama HOPE posters

i'm a hillary supported but the bernie one is better, it's like a caricature and has character. whereas Hillary's looks like a slick corporate thing.

This one.

Can you think of any other group so oppressed they're rabidly hated by both neo-Nazis and SJWs?

She wishes she was that slick.

Holy shit

Captain Marvel really is the Hilary Clinton of the Marvel Universe

No one likes her except adamant feminists. And the people forced to tolerate her do so in fear of competition (X-Men and Spider-Man iconic females film rights being gone).

I mean, Natasha, Carol, and Spider-Woman, thats all they got

>i'm a hillary supported but the bernie one is better, it's like a caricature and has character. whereas Hillary's looks like a slick corporate thing.

Hahaha, you could be describing the actual Hillary and Bernie that way.

I'm not sure which is worse, Lady 1984 or the joke of an early 20th century political cartoon. Got any republican ones?

cute

Part 2

Where's part 1?

Here

I feel like Carol could be the female face of Marvel, she just needs a competent writer with enough knowledge of her history to know how to write her and know the upcoming plot line to be able to write her properly.

But the same thing could be said for Rogue, Storm, Jean Gray, Sue Storm, and She-Hulk.

And right now there's very few competent writers at the head of Marvel's main plot lines.

She's just so fucking boring.

>Marvel is never going to stop chasing the Wonder Woman status and just push Ms. Marvel instead.

On one hand, they're morons.
On the other, it's better that Kamala is sullied as little as possible.

Ms. Marvel is getting pushed way more than Carol is.

>After Tony won Civil War the First he became a more popular and viable character.

But it wasn't because of that.

Was that guy on the toilet Brian Reed?

Dynamic Exit Rule 1 is the same as Dynamic Entry Rule 1: fuck a door.

That's one of the risks that comes with living in a world full of superhumans, even taking a shit isn't safe.

>forced boring female representation character people pretend to give a fuck about to not look like sexists
That's not a wrong comparison, actually

and Lo Miles was never anything more than black spider man. Thanks Bendis.

reminds me of pic related

Remember when SpiderWoman fought the Grey Gargoyle and Carol tried to reason with her to join Tony Stark during the first Civil War? And how Carol told her that Stark wanted to date/fuck her?

Now that I think about it, Carol has always been a facist. She was pro-registration during the first Civil War, and now she's full blown Gestapo this time around. Methinks the cunt has a power/control complex.

>this isn't even my final form

>Now that I think about it, Carol has always been a facist
slowpoke.jpg

>HURRDURR he hasn't read every issue of his character since the first issue they debuted so he must be slow HURR

I'd go for A or E

She's an awful leader. She knows this and even questioned her leading capability. I don't know why they think putting Carol as one of the lead for cw2 was a good idea. She can follow orders though and can be very one-track-mind about it. She's the comrade you want to be on your side when fighting but not the leader.

Control issue? Yeap, huge one. As much as she can take orders like the soldier she is, when on the field and in the midst of a battle, she could go "fuck authority." She's really really hard on herself. She's a train wreck with self destructive tendencies that would echo in her impulsive, violent actions.

She really just needs a competent writer to play with her dysfunctionality-self redemption cycle. There's a bit of a Frank Castle in her. A bit of a Judge Dredd. A whole lotta Mar-Vell. She'd been mind wiped twice but she returns back to a certain personality type.

Throw her on a battlefield - that's where he spirit belongs. Give her a villain that she could go full out rampage mode with. or make her the villain and gave her a mental breakdown

I didn't say you needed to read a bunch of comics. But you are saying shit everyone else in the thread already knew like you had some revelation. So yes you are indeed a slow ass motherfucker. No need to be slow and also a big whiny baby.

MCU Carol wishlist
>Drinker
>Gay for Spider Woman, her new partner
>Doesnt have a boy haircut

I'm still wondering where this comics is where they gender-swap Billy Batson.

Prepare to be sooooo dissapointed.

Reminder, Carol Destroyed the inhabited town of spaulding when fighting CRU was never held accountable for it, never owned up to it

Stay mad and butthurt, bitch.

I've always forgot to ask, do they wear bra? The ladies, I mean.

Moonstone has long since stopped giving a fuck about Carol or anybody else that isn't herself.

If there's a MCU thing I want to see, it's Carol changing from civies to the suit

I stopped with Secret Wars, was a good place to stop.

>Mystique picked out to get the big anti-hero treatment, probably tweak her powers so she's got Kamala's too.
Maybe even go back to being a full-blown Captain/Ms. Marvel villain, like she originally was before she got sucked into the black hole that is the X-Men.

Who's a good cast for Jess Drew for Brie's Carol?

wonder woman sucks too, so i guess that makes sense

"listen to me make an ergo decedo fallacy about you in order to make a bigoted a priori judgement on the person you last listened to"

>but it would take one flawed case to put doubt in the system

so in the u.s., there are faulty execution before or after a court cases. either the system fails or pigs shoot people before they even get a trial, yet there are people who still support cops and support wars for profit that violate the rights of civilians and were started by false flag operations.

Go Green. Vote for Jill Stein

right wing idealists. read "Materialism and Empirio-Criticism" by Lenin.

or Wilhelm Reich's "Character Analysis", specifically the part about "schizoids" vs. "homo normalis".

fascists and other authoritarians are most definitely homo normalis

I love how you can see her scowling for an instant before she gets the cue to smile.

Oh, I really like that first one. The red and black evoking a jacket really works well.

youtu.be/tU5EMlT3Uzw

I'm sorry, which one is getting a movie and headlining event books?

Tat

Not bad.

Thanks m8

Damn Takeda Carol

Takeda Moonstone, also. That Karla-Carol fight.

Source

I know she's gonna win, but how are they possibly gonna justify that pre-empitvely arresting people is right?

Why is he under arrest?

A vision

Civil War II Choosing Sides #6

Thank you

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES

Because it saves lives. Plus they're already painting her and morally grey and it seems like it'll be a pyrrhic victory that leaves her a controversial figure in-universe.

Nice

I just wanted to mention how many people have complained Marvel has de-shapelified Carol, hiding her rather large bust and curvy hips. But every pic I see of Carol she is obviously curvy as hell even beneath bulky, multi-layered clothing. I mean, look at her chest clearly defined underneath a sweater and a leather jacket.

I'm just not seeing the de-emphasizing of her very feminine form. If anything its more prevalent when portrayed as uber-curvy even outside of spandex.

What is this from? Any other appearances from the different Carols?

Medusa has a hat on her vagina.

Yup

You've probably also noticed that the people who push "white" and "male" over "rich" are usually trust fund kiddies who have levels of privilege the rest of us can only dream of.

Sauce?

You're all fucking idiots, but at least you're not...

...this guy. How's it feel to know your girl is getting out polled by fucking Harambe?

Illuminating Comics.

Thank you.

MEW.
Especially for current Jess.

>MEW in the Spider-Woman suit

Um...I might have to lie down.

Ronan the Accutie.

I loved that whole photo set.

What's going on here?

So does Marvel want us to hate her or are they just really incompetent?

Carol telling Jess about how work went.

>i'm a hillary supported

Enjoy no Cred Forums next year

Hopeless seems like much less of a cunt since his kid was born.

Kryptonite does not work like that.

>She

There's your answer, she's a strong independent woman, she can't be wrong

When Carol does it, that means it is not illegal.

part 4

She got Humberto Ramos-size feet

Why not just go to where they're going to commit the crime and stop them when they get there. If they can save people by changing the timeline then surely they don't have to actually arrest anyone.

Then there's this shit

>all because D*sney burns all their bridges and refuses to play ball with anyone they deem a rival
Fixed.

Preview: CAPTAIN MARVEL #9

CAPTAIN MARVEL #9

(W) Ruth Gage, Christos Gage (A) Thony Silas

CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!

• Captain Marvel thought she had it figured out-change the future and save lives. But as friendships turn cold, she has to decide how far she's willing to go...

Rated T+

In Shops: Sep 28, 2016

SRP: $3.99

At least she actually resembles a female in the preview art.

Carol looking more like a Carl was always pretty shitty.

The end

Now this is a Blue Marvel I can get behind.
Sexually.

"Come with Medusa and I so we can have a kinky lesbian threesome."

We should edit this so that's it's saying

>You're being manipulated by a Jew to do something you don't want to. Which is what Jews do.

Then send it to Bendis to see how he responds.

Is Marvel just publishing its own fanfiction at this point?

When was the last time a hero genuinely went villain?

Because being accused of something you haven't done and getting the shit kicked out of you would be a pretty damn good reason to say "fuck it with this hero shit, y'all are a bunch of cocks".

probably both

She arrested a black man and in the Bendis world of the patriarchy, that makes her the greatest hero ever born.

>You're being manipulated by a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>FUCKING A WHITE MALE

That's what you get when Anka isn't the artist.

I'm going to miss Anka's sexy muscle Carol.

Holy shit that is horrifing

>Spider-Man of Murder
>not equally crazy
Hell, if he was going to kill Cap, he's much worse than Gwen.

I look forward to their future mutual maniacal enterprises.

>killing nazis
>wrong

Yes.

Yes that's okay.

>Why are they going with the mask?
Same reason why they went with new avenger/spidey shows to replace the perfectly good and superior avenger/spidey shows that existed before the acquisition.

Are you sure it's supposed to be intimidating, it just looks like she's going for the Polnareff hairstyle

I thought they already did that

In order to fully liberate the blacks of America, they must first be liberated from themselves.

>the mutants were amongst her closest friends, with Xavier being pivotal on her not going insane
>The xmen even helped her psyched trapped in Rogues body cope with her predicament
>Mutants are being genocided again
>She isn't stomping inhumans
what a bitch

Yeah, but what have they done for her lately?

Fuck those uppity muties.

Damn, so even the ending to Civil War II is a rehash of the first one. The character who was written horribly OOC wins, gets to be Top Hero of The World for a while, and then in a year or so everything will snap back to status quo and it'll turn out Carol was a Skrull or something the whole time.

>Ronan The Accutie

Nice. I like that.

Worth it.

Better

New thread

That helmet would be cool as fuck.

I bet Brian Wood wrote this.

The Wolvie x Storm stuff was nice.

>another thread in which they keep misspelling Carl's name

> Carol drinking tea
> not coffee

Continuity REEEEEEEEEE

Bump limit storytime time.

Nice.

There's no bag in that cup. It can very easily be coffee.

She's switched to espresso for CW2, obviously.

Supergirl BTFO?

Don't fuck with Ms. Marvel when she's Skrull-hunting, Captain.

> Carol Danvers
> Kara Danvers

Is this a Martha moment?

Sure

Linda Danvers.

Let close this thread

And of course I quoted the wrong post.
Whack me with a stick, thrice.

That all for today