Villain Thread

Post your favorite Cred Forums villain

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjlsfrtkxOI
youtube.com/watch?v=BJa0Zv5gHSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW DARE YOU NOT BUT DOOM AS YOUR FAVORITE OP?! I AM LOVED BY ALL IN LATVERIA! THE MASSES ALL CRAVE AND CRY OUT FOR DOOM'S PROSPEROUS LEADERSHIP AND SO, IN MY LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE I WILL EXENT MY RULE TO THE WHOLE WORLD! IT WAS DOOM WHO WIELDED NOT ONLY THE SURFER'S POWER COSMIC BUT THE BEYONDER'S POWERS AS WELL! IT WAS DOOM WHO STOOD AGAINST THE CELESTIALS!

THIS TRAVESTY BY OP MUST BE THE WORKS OF RICHARDS AND HIS CURSED TEAMMATES! HEAR ME WELL OP, DOOM IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR FAVORITE OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF DOOM!

But user. There are no villians in Steven Universe. Just misunderstood characters who haven't been redeemed yet.

Man Jasper has a lot of hair.

Her head's just... it's fucking enveloped in that shit.

Long ago in a distant land,
I AKU, the shape-shifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil.
And won everything forever.
The End.

>Posting absolute garbage villain

Thats what makes her so hot(that and her muscles).
>inb4 edgy
Tbh my favorite joker is when he plays dangerous pranks and is more like an IRL troll

> Just misunderstood characters who haven't been redeemed yet.

Except Kevin because HE'S A WHITE MALE

COBRAS! RETREAT!

kevin isnt really a villain, he is a mundane asshole, who hasnt actually broken any laws, but is still not the kind of guy you want to spend more than 5 minutes with

I don't think Kevin is white.

He was literally my first true hero. Even though i learned of him through that shit gi joe movie in 2009, he was still badass enough for me to fall in love with.

He's half-indian, same as Stevonnie. In fact, he sorta IS Stevonnie. Ceven (Connie stEVEN) is the scrapped alternative male version of their fusion.

No he's just an asshole.

Almost all the actual villains have legitimate grievances but he's just a jerk.

i would say he is more of an anti-villian, since he certainly didnt intend to accidentally level a city

We've only seen Blue Diamond for a few minutes but I already love her whole vibe.

Skeletor! The only one and the best!

Also with Evil-Lyn are the best villainous couple!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sjlsfrtkxOI

The 80's had the best villains. Period!

>Almost all the actual villains have legitimate grievances but he's just a jerk.

Yellow Diamond was willing to let a planet with valuable and useful resources go to waste just because of a petty grudge.

What if she's not a villain?

>literally the whole galaxy at her disposal
>this particular planet potentially houses dangerous rebels that murdered her equal in power and is also infested with corrupted gems
>the upside to it's destruction is acquiring a weapon of huge military potential
She has a lot of reasons to destroy planet Clod and almost none to preserve it.

On the subject of charming, manipulative, double-crossing bastards.
Show Macendale and comics' Kingsley are great.

She isn't. She simply wants to continue to expand the gem empire regardless of harming primitive life forms and her cultural views on fusion and self-determination are different from the crystal gems.

Jasper would've been mine too if not for this bae existing

I'm still mad Spectacular got cancelled when it did. The little we got of Kingsley had a lot of potential.

At least Norman got to shine.

only kids show villain to actually rape someone, nice

Speaking of Spectacular.

Are you for real?

Killing a fellow diamond hardly seems petty to me.

This, man. Also, nice dubs.

underrated

I feel like I should go with a villain whose actually good at being a villain but I just love this guy too much.

This guy for the very fact that he decided that summoning Music Satan was a good idea, just because his last shwo wasn't full
also:
>She can sing, or she can scream
>But she still pissed me off

>s
*show
also this :
youtube.com/watch?v=BJa0Zv5gHSU

What's your favorite Megatron incarnation?

>villain

Yeah no, I think you meant to post pic related.

sorry user, but i'm not friends with skeletons being alive and all

>when he realizes the fucked up
damn I felt so bad for him

>can't tell a negro apart from a white guy

get out!
leave life forever!

Mexican skeleton for the win

Good taste

Lord Hater or pic related

Mid tier movie
Eldritch presence tier villain

You have a shit taste and you are ignorant, because you never heard of lich wizards.

Lich wizars are awesome.

Kevin is brown

It runs in the Quartz family

wut
when?

>Kevin
>white

This beautiful creature.

Kevin isn't white but he is the self-insert of Matt Burnett, a white male.

>Posting SU shit to start out a favorite Cred Forums villain thread.

This is why people hate the show's fandom. Thinking that orange shit stain is a good villain is nothing more than waifu-ism of the highest order and you need to drink bleach.

Just a few of the posts where anons didn't have shit taste unlike OP.

Anti-villain at most, but still.

Otherwise it's daddy Dox-est.

You couldn't be older than 15 to think any of this is a good argument for hating something.

SU fans should be gassed

35 actually. Simply tired of seeing SU labeled as a great show when it is mediocre at best.

Why is it Jigsaw never found his groove? Why did we never get that definitive Jigsaw story?

You're 35, you don't like the majority of shit on television regardless. Don't see the point in singling out SU.

Far too good for the movie he was in.

I love Jasper but she's not really a villain in the show.

Now these guys are supposed to be villains and are portrayed as such, but they're too adorable!

Eh, yes and no.

I try to keep an open mind and have watched a lot of the controversial shows.

>I've found Rick and Morty to be whiny in season two and lost interest with it.

>I tried to watch SU, but the large amount of filler episodes and bomb format have made me dislike the show. The overall lore plot is interesting but needs to be focused on more than shit like Onion, Lars, and other town residents.

>I started watching Loud House per Cred Forums's recommendation. It was interesting during the first ten or so episodes. Afterward I lost interest when trying to watch newer episodes.

>Marvel comics (except MK and some select others) have been shit.

>DC is great.

Fuck you Aku, Jack's getting a new season. Your ass is grass

Same. There's something about oriental attires and elegantly dressed villains that gets me.

that looks like it will trigger people with the fear of holes on their body

He thicc

i am inclined to say circumstance or Minnesota as the real villian

Nox should have been posted way sooner.

>Puts Lincoln gently on the ground
That was nice of him.

Hypothalamus.
Hypothalamus.

>that time he beat Omi in a XS completely fairly

He was more threatening as a shadow figure.
Shadow men in general are spoops.

Even if he dropped the ball I still can't help but love him.

They really should have included that musical number in the finale

Love her to death

I remember the live action movie had a scene where he just blows up Lincoln and I was pissed when this didn't happen instead.

Done, who doesn't love The Heartless?

Possibly the GOAT villain based on a toyline

>the faces are crying
;_;

What's great about him is that he relies more on deception and trickery than physical strength despite being able to beat down the Woodsman. Literally, he is only has power over you if he lets you.

I think his appearance being revealed is a pivotal moment representing how he has no longer the power of fear over the protagonists. Like, he is meant not to be threatening anymore.

Largely for the VA. He has a serpentine voice.

The right voice makes all the difference in the world.

Does Merasmus count as a Cred Forums villain?

A very early version of Megabyte in a concept video had a high-pitched New Jersey greaser voice

Some of the heartless aren't amazing, but fuck if some aren't godly. I really like the one you posted

Sees OP image. Goes to post Dr Doom. Doom is second image. I guess he's the co-villain.
My fave co villain is so Dr Doom that I barely need to post it.

Also, for SU haters- Jasper is a great villain considering that the heroes- and the show itself, is a bunch of beach bums. Look at her. She's perpetually angry at herself and everyone for skipping leg day down at the gym to take the trip to Beach City. She spends her time scaring the local beach bums (gems) and waiting for the Triple A to come pick her up. (Of course the beach bums disassembled her car.) Also, there's a stone called the Ocean Jasper. (forehead slap)

A shit-tier jobber is your favorite villain?

Also best girl in DC.

>minnasota the villian
>when moving to san fran wasnt the whole reason her shit got out of whack

They ruined pizza for crying out loud

frighten show for 7 years olds

excellent

was this said somewhere because he does NOT look like even an attempt at a steven/connie fusion, he just looks like a generic pretty club douche

if they removed the scenes related to that aborted 'sacrifice' angle (keeping the idea of using the mind eraser gun because that was clever, but just come up with some bullshit reason why it didnt wipe grunkle's mind like any typical disney flick instead of pretending that it did for a few minutes), they probably would have had time for it

If only he hadn't choked on the home stretch harder than David Bedford at the 1972 Olympics.

She was great.

>waits for that "she's not a villain" fucker to show up

Yes she was fuck you.

>fite me brother
>no
>fite me
>ok I fight
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Great villain

this guuuuuy

mah flame hotman

The best part is that her stance on Rose, Earth and the Crystal Gems completely checks out. They've done nothing but antagonize their own kind to protect Earth and for (essentially) no good reason, and in her experience Earth ruins everything it touches.

I like how she just says 'why?' to Peridot when she finds out she joined them, like "you had a great job with flexible hours, and you had status, literally why..."

Antagonist might be the better term

angry furry man

Long ago in a convention,
I ACRUZ, the shape-shifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil.
And won everything forever.
The End.

Fraction tried, but it was... Fraction, and his handling of the Punisher was awkward at best.

The horrible Chaykin artwork also didn't help.

I wish Ennis would have taken a serious crack at him, even if it would have ended with him dead. The closest he ever came was the 2005.

>DC is great
Ah, it makes sense you would think that

Please don't post this anymore

He's in a comic isn't he? More of a victim then a villain though.

First time I'd seen it. (Surprise!) I think the last panel's wrong, but eh.

I liked Remender's "In The Blood"

Issue?