All the bitches love Miles

>All the bitches love Miles
This dude can't get girls

Why the fuck is everybody in the background smirking?

>Black man having a hard time getting sex
From a black woman nonetheless. Miles is a white dude with in a black shell.

Laughing at the black folk

Meanwhile with Ganke.

>Miles is a white dude with in a black shell.
What do you expect? He's written by Bendis.

You mean the writer? Bendis?

Is Miles gonna fuck Aunt May?

Bendis? He still writes things?

Maybe the writers have been listening to that one dude commissioning small penis pics for Spider-Man.

He's also going to fuck the tumblr chick

I find myself mostly unbothered by this, so long as he wears the mask.

isn´t miles supposed to be 15 or 16 years old?

>make comic about black guy
>make him lust after black women

Isnt that kind of rascist?

His first girlfriend was white, and the writer is pushing him towards a Muslim girl.
So no, not especially.

You've never been around teenagers when there's drama going on?

Not really, people tend to pair up with their own kind. It's never weird for Peter to like MJ, or the other flocks of white bitches that want him.

Pissing off a black woman is fucking frustrating. At least with a white or Hispanic girl, she'll make a scene in public and likely out herself as crazy or have her sympathy seeking backfire on her. Everyone has smart phones...

But with a black girl? Nah, man. That's it. She calculated that shit for 6 hours, already messaged all her friends about how shit you are, locked your iPhone for 10630 minutes because she had undeniable 'proof' you were fucking around, and will clown you publicly as well.

He's already got the only girl worth having in Marvel anyway

What are you doing on Cred Forums Obsidian?

>Implying only white bitches want him.

You don't understand, /every/ bitch wants a piece of his spider-ass.

>expecting Bendis not to pair him with a white girl

>NTR

That describes every relationship Harry has had. They always end up falling for Peter instead. At least he has Liz.

>That last panel
I should've known APOCALYPSE!

She also fucked and got knocked up by Norman.

Like, goddamn, first he cucked his archenemy, then his own son.

To be fair, "oreos" are a real thing

yeah but literally any nerd who suddenly got superpowers probably wouldn't have a hard time getting chicks

Yea, but he's part of Kamala's teenage boy harem.

That first panel looks like a racist caricature of Miles.

Well Norman beat him to it.

>you will never be a member of Kamala's harem of boisluts

>she will never peg you with her embiggened clit

>she will never grow giant and suck on the lower half of your body until she's extracted all the cum

Fuck I hated Brand New Day

Harry Osborn should never have come back. He's an awful character and his hair is fucking stupid

>Muslim female
>clitoris

>and his hair is fucking stupid

You talking shit senpai?

This is true, some us are petty to the point of being sadistic

Is that you, Cred Forumsmr/a/dette? It's been a while.

Fuck that ugly fuck

So if we put angry black women in charge of our national defense we'd be undefeatable?

Kamala's from Pakistan. Even in the deepest Pakistani mountains female genital mutilation is uncommon. Female genital mutilation is more of a Sub-saharan tribe thing than Muslim thing

>That much in Nigeria
I lived there and I know for a fact this is bullshit

And people wonder why black men die so early.

Holy fuck! Someone arrest this man before he turns himself into a serial killer armed with bombs.

I'm just surprised he's going after a black girl, especially a darkskin one. Black guys usually go for girls that aren't black, and when they do go for black girls they look gor lightskins.

And it got officially outlawed 2 years ago. It was more common in the rural areas.
>T.Mom's Circumcised
Don't ask me how I know, but it the one where they "circumcise " the hood.

t. white guy living in predominately white town all his life

>everytime a writer other than G. Willow Wilson uses Kamala is for a stupid love triangle. Worst part is that both writers are guys.
Real fucking progressive, Marvel.

>He doesn't know Wilson wrote that
Kek

Amanda Waller does her job well.

The artstyle clearly show that it's Waid's book

>Kamala is suppose to be plain/average in story
>everybody wants to give her the dick

I went to a pretty mixed school. A lot of black guys do go after white chicks. Out of the mix. More White guys go for brown and white like 30/70. Asians stay in their own race and the Jews gonna keep their lineage pure or go for Aryans.

Not even joking on the Jews. Every Jewish guy I knew went after blonde, blue eyes or another Jewish girl.

That was from the annual, that had multiple stories written by diffrent people

It's a race for the virginity of the muslim girl

Dammit i dont want to feel sympathetic for bendises pet

Of course not. Kiss on the cheek and that's it

This is bait

>cute nerd gril that shares your interest and has fetish superpowers

You wouldn't be trying to get with her if you were a teenage superhero?

Hollywood is full of average women that people catalog and jerk off to and dream of fucking just because they're famous. Why would capes be any different?

Holy fuck, North America, get your shit together.

>shares your interest
Maybe thats why we like her so much

Hmmm, could be.

She's shouting at him in public. Are you serious?

>New exotic character in cape comics
>People fetishize her
This shouldn't be surprising

Her powers are a fetish. People fetishize Wasp for the same reason.

>t. nigger
Or are just that fooled by memes and the media?

You are not talking about Kamala are you? She´s too pure for him!

Harry was amazing when he had an actual arc. Harry Goblin is one of the absolute best Spider-Man villains in terms of story and development. Bringing him back killed decades of progression.

Black men on average have more sex with women than any other American male demographic.

Source? I mean, I guess I could see it if you count ghetto niggers fucking other ghetto niggers, but othrwise not really.

He probably escaped from /gif/ or /hc/. They usually spout that bullshit.

>north america
>rare
wtf america

Oh how I wish.

It was Harry's in the first place.

She can pretend he is Peter.

good. some hate sex is needed here

The problem is clearly that he didn't show up so he got the girl but then didn't show up due to hero stuff.

>Stalking his prey

This, except add asian chicks to the list for white guys. Yellow fever is VERY real, and very much a thing.

It's illegal, but it doesn't stop it from happening. Even the European countries are having a similar problem among certain demographics on the matter of female genital cutting. The private nature of the crime makes quite hard to deal with.

>NoData for Greenland
I swear Greenland is always NoData. It's like required to have that country be grayed out in every study.

Why do you think that matters at all? Your anecdotes mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Wait, so Kamala's still a virgin?

When you allow unrestricted immigration for a few generations, you're going to get some genital mutilators in the bunch.

No getting around it. Just like how if you have a dollar, there's going to be at least some trace amounts of cocaine, or feces on it. You take the good and the bad.

Remember, that pakistan still means about 10 percent. Can you imagine, as a comparable 80 percent of all black women in america having it? Because that's how many we're talking about porportionally.

Not undefeatable, but we definitely would not be fucking around. You ever hear of the ideas that Condaleeza rice had for guantanamo that made dedicated millitary war hawks lose their lunch?

I mean Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld actually LIKED the idea of murdering terrorist motherfuckers, but that wasn't enough for her. She wanted to frank the fuck out of their entire famlies. Fill the bodies with bombs. Send them back. And then blow the motherfuckers extended famlies up at the funerals, with a few drone strikes just to be sure.

probably because only like 56,000 people live there

>less than or equal to 11%
>about 10%
not how statistics work

Kamala is american

>Nova getting that upper inner thigh
I know who wins.

Miles is clearly grabbing the booty though

Getting the virginity of a super girl is better than touching where she poops from there's time for that later and Nova knows it.

Besides, thighs beat ass any day.

I swear to God every time I look at a Marvel comic's art it looks like ass.

thighs and ass are part of the same package

But upper inner thigh is much closer to direct goods, the prize if you will, than grabbing the cheek which seems to be all Miles is interested understandably, he is a nigga after all

>Mfw I'm black
>See Miles
>Think to myself, finally a Spiderman that I can relate to
>Mfw I was the same age as Miles when he first debuted and within the last five years he has managed to get more pussy than I ever could

Kamala lives in America
FTFY

Of course she is, she'd be stoned to death otherwise.

What's it like being the most un-evolved breed of human that actually matters, Indigenous Australians don't count on the planet?

Sounds like a bit of venom in ya voice there.

Its pretty cool

>Sleep til noon
>Fuck white women

How was your day?

most blacks i see who have a girlfriend or boyfriend are with a black girl

user really?

>most un-evolved
And people who say this kind of thing consider themselves smart.

Harry and the rest of the BND crew are miles better than the pre-OMD supporting cast of, well, MJ and May. Of course to see that you'd need to take off your waifu goggles.

So that's why white women want him to take over as spiderman.

I dunno I've seen many of piss doff black women making a scene out of themselves. Maybe it's just hood rats that do that.

my wife's son threw a hissy fit again

In Bendis' case, I think he just didn't have the balls to deal with Miles being a black kid in a poor black school because depicting a black school would be racist. So Miles' a good boy who lucks out and goes to a good school

He's already done the white girl thing, can't blame him for mixing it up

When is he going to fuck Black Cat?

>not wanting to fuck average girls as a teen
come on user

When he finds out that the real Spider-Man once had an on-off thing with her.
Miles is desprate to be Spider-Man after all. He's just very bad at it. Asshole doesn't even leave notes for the cops.

Its Miles that hates her

Black guy here. Getting sex isn't *that* easy if you're black. Though Miles is soft and let the girl control the argument. I mean, if he a real nigga then bitch woulda waited a fucking week on him before getting angry like that but he did beg her to go out with him. He was thirsty.

I lol'd I shoudnt but i did...

>I mean, if he a real nigga
We're talking about Miles.

Kamala was born in America and is thus American.

Except even Africa, and South America have tons of countries where it never happens. It doesn't seem like there should be enough people coming here to make a difference

>No blacks/browns/darkies
It's so common, man. I love how Cred Forums pushes the bbc meme so hard despite being so against it, but I've been denied many a times for not being white.

Where is miles' other hand?

it's shit like this white people spread around and then get pissed at black people over it.

That is what is wrong with Superheros, more concerned with sex, than saving the world. The day you donned the suit and mask, is the day placed the needs of world first and foremost.

Lol, if only. Life would be a dream.

Well, at least he's got bombshell.

BLACKED

>all these, unnecessary, comas

I'm certain their 2 page affair will end with her realising she's a lesbo.

how can that niglet even compete?

>certain demographics

Gee I wonder which demographics those are.

He never actually had a thing with Spider-woman though, did he?

I'm legitimately surprised.

It's not bait, it's humor.

That artwork is reminiscent of Alex Ross in the way it draws Kamala as how she'd look if she were an actual person.

>nerds don't socialize much outside their predominantly male social groups on account of their hobbies
>superheros are constantly busy saving lives at the detriment of their social lives
>somehow by combining these two lifestyles that aren't conducive to meeting and getting to know women you'll be drowning in pussy

>Pete never banged Carol while she was still a woman
>instead he got together with some autistic Slott OC and Carl got into a gay relationship with Rhodes
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The word "photorealistic" exists, you know.

carol just became carl in this volume

Im frankly impressed with the artwork, the inks specifically.

I didn't know that was the word for it.

I actually suspect that Harry will be revealed to have been a clone the whole time during "Dead No More." Slott teased that some characters in the cast might have been clones the whole time, and he's been undoing a lot of OMD shit recently.

Miles has his hand up her ass basically.

Bitches love Spider-man is a Pete thing
And Kaine
I can't speak for Ben
Ult. Jessica Drew had johnny hitting on her
And actually I know nothing about Mayday's love life

Is it something about being Spidey or something about being Pete?

>un-evolved
My side always cracks hard at shit like this, because there's nothing on this planet that is "Un-evolved".

well ult drew and kaine are both pete

and as pete's daughter you just know mayday's got a FUCKING AMAZING ASS, LIKE GOD DAMN

so it might just be blood

He's doing the She-Hulk book

it should be interesting

So how long till the marvel event "spiderman fucks the marvel universe"