The general died

>the general died
>no more rwby threads which died out quickly
>the cretor died which brought the shows quality down a ton
>now has been replaced by a shitty chibi show

is there a more dead series such as rwby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_3NNwd0xxo
desuarchive.org/co/thread/82323456/#82330959
wolfundermoon.tumblr.com/tagged/mei&li
wolfundermoon.tumblr.com/post/145021931259/ω-more
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Property_Conglomeration
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Combo_Empowerment
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/RWBY/RT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love the bullshit promotional art that looks nothing like the show.

>>the cretor died which brought the shows quality down a ton
>Montyfags actually believe this
Wew lad

how

>Promotional Art is in 2D anime style
>Show's actual style is in 3D models

hmmmmmmmm..... really makes you think

It's almost as if they are trying to convince us it is an anime.

wow like all the others

>There are people who defend this garbage.

Soon.

Yes, it's garbage, but it's my garbage.

I really don't know why I like it so much. It's shitty and not original but I can't stop, the rubes is too cute

Once this happens the general will probably come back. Or if it doesn't you can always go on /trash/.

>All RWBY threads start the same way these days.

Come on man you know what you say is a lie why keep going, is this just a way to fool the mods and attract RWBY fans?

One man's trash is another man's treasure

My defense is

"Yeah you're right, but fuck you, I like it anyway."

You could probably count them on one hand.

Rooboo is too cute for this filthy world.

Seeing chibi Neo was enough to hold me over for the next month.

Soon enough, my friend.
Soon enough.

There's literally thousands of much better anime out there that are 10x cuter.

way do you give a shit

looks like its not working

seeing idiots rage over this show is fucking funny

I've been wondering, did the writers actually retcon season 2s ending? Because in season 3 the characters talk about it like the invasion was WAY worse than it was

The only thing that's been retconned is Yang meeting her mom at Beacon in the after credits scene.

are you sure? I mean really the invasion we see and the invasion we're told about sound completely different

I don't recall much f what was said about it in volume 3, just a lot of the white fang got their shit pushed in, and that is what happened.

What did they say that's different?

Wasn't the territory that they lost to the Grimm just reclaimed by the end of the few episodes? What the fuck gives?

When do they even talk about the invasion that happened in season 2?

The Grimm didn't take anything if I recall.

Not until volume 3, that is.

well in s3 characters talked about how the city was failed to be protected and that it was a major low point to those in power, but in the last episode of s2 we see that a bunch of high school kids kill every damn Grimm that was around and the whole 'invasion' was over in a few minutes. furthermore, no one was hurt.

It was the major plot point of season 3 and was a key factor in the villians plans

Not much to talk about. Still a month away and RWBY Chibi isn't really worth talking about.

It was a plot point because it reminded everybody that those monsters are literally right outside your door. Yes, no one (aside from those filthy job stealing faunus) was hurt, but that doesn't matter to the average man who ran away in fear before the breach was secured. The very fact that this happened showed a blatant fault in the kingdoms security, and it was the knowledge that it was possible that ended up contributing to the great fuck up.

>Chibi Neo was the same size as all the others
I was a tad disappointed.

The Wile E. Coyote shtick was cute though.

ONE MORE MONTH UNTIL /RWBYg/
post yfw rwby threads are finally coming back

also bumblebee best ship fuck freezer burners and ladybuggers

about that great fuck up. Why is one of the stages of the villians plan to have some randos leg get broken? are you to tell me that in a live fire combat tournament, no one have EVER got hurt before by accident or otherwise. The audience up until that point was cheering on the child on child violence. Its not a reaction that makes sense

28 more days until /RWBYg/

They set it up so that Yang broke Merc's leg before the match even started. They were going for a what the fuck are they teaching these kids at that academy. Same reason they revealed Penny's true nature, by having Pyrrha slice her in half. It was all to damage Ozpin and Beacon's credibility/reputation. Before that everyone thought the hunter academies could do no wrong.

I think that may have been to get those kids and their meddling dog stuck in the limbo of teenage emotional bullshit stuff things.

> After the match had ended.

so the only reason Mercury can get a broken leg was because his aura was down.
The fight is mean to be ended when ones aura drops to 15%
Yang hits Mercury 10 times in her final flurry.
this means that during that he was dropped below 15%, thus ending the fight, yet yang continues to at this point beat the shit out of a non-combatant
at no point during this braking to the rules does anyone in the audience react or care, they just keep cheering
do you see why this is bullshit yet?

Gotta remember, a big part of the grimm is psychological. How much physical damage was done at the end of season 2, let alone season 3 is irrelevant compared to the fact that there were grimm in the supposedly safe city causing damage at all.

That's how terrorism works- its right in the name. The actual body of the attack count is less important than the fear and reactions it inspires.

The original plan was to build enough fear for the dragon thing to awaken and take over, but having it hanging onto beacon in plain sight and constantly reminding everyone "your safe places are not safe" is still a pretty big win for Salem.

on the point of the Grimm's attraction to emotion
how does a people that have evolved along side the Grimm not absorb counter measures into its culture?
why would the media be allowed to report on anything negative when it is literally putting peoples lives at risk
how could a combat tournament put 4 teams against each other, 3 are going to lose and I don't know if you've ever seen a soccer riot, but they really aren't filled with sunshine and rainbows.
Where are all the emotional gestapos, taking away all the sad people and giving them counseling?

That was the point of Ozpin's Illuminati. But yes, he could have done much more.

I would the quality of the fights went down. Just about everything else about the animation got better.

The yellow brick road's Illuminati is also bullshit
their point is to erase a symbol of hope and protective from the common knowledge of the people
they do this because they fear that the power will fall into the wrong hands by way of killing a maiden
if a villain is able to kill a demigod, then they are already a bigger threat than anything else
at not point does a member of the Ozluminati think that taking away such a powerful guardian from the public eye could do more harm than good

>Counters
The cities have natural barriers that make it hard for grimm to get in, and loads of physical defenses, walls, soldiers, cameras, hunters abound from the school, etc.
>Media allowed to report.
The Vytal Festival is a celebration of peace and unity to commemorate the end of the war. You're not supposed to expect that some jackass is going to bomb the Olympics when it's literally against the interests of Every Major Institution in the world and security has been quadrupled with military aid from Atlas in addition to Vales' normal efforts.
>Futball Riots.
Do people riot over MMA matches though? It's going to have some nationalism but if you riot you're inviting literal destruction to your home; people can be stupid but local responses are probably ready for that. You don't see the gestapo but Atlas is pretty clearly a military nation, as they're the remnants of the "Defunct Kingdom of Mantle."

>peace and unity
through beating the shit out of those who cant fight as well as you
way to go America, way to go

It's a competition intended to give some of their best hunters a motive to keep getting better and sharper rather than just settling for "I can take down a fucking giant elephantine grimm, what the hell else do I need to be ready for?" when they've kinda forgotten that if shit gets bad enough wyvern grimm show up. You're not supposed to put a bullet in a competitor's leg when you've Won, or hack them to pieces.

The whole point of the end of Vol3 is that things were Not going the way they normally do or should by any stretch of imagined motivations unless you Really Do Want To Kill Humanity As a Whole, which is widely regarded as an asinine and ridiculous goal.

wow ruby nora and neo are small

Neo is small, but we don't know how old she is.
Ruby is at least two years younger than her peers, probably going to get at Least as tall as Yang, and probably taller; Summer is slouching and half crouched in the picture of team STRQ, might very well be the tallest on the team if she wasn't coiled up like that.

Nora's a fucking concentrated powerhouse though, tiny bruiser style.

yea that sounds right

>the general died
no it was banned because some people kept spouting the show was in hiatus even though RWBY Chibi was slated to start the day after the general got banned.

>no more rwby threads which died out quickly
again, see above. The ban confused a good number of people so we didn't make threads for a while, now that we've got palpable news and updates coming til October 22 we get threads again.

>the creator died which brought the shows quality down
my sides have reached orbit; Monty dieing did the show a favor; they got rid of the old process of animation to make it a lot better

>now has been replaced by a shitty chibi show
>replaced
OP is a faggot, pass it on.

>Yang only does stuff like this to mooks

I'd imagine everyone else has combat experience.

>is there a more dead series such as rwby?
Yes. Eddsworld, unfortunately.

And, Foamy the Squirrel resorted to Chibisodes too.

You're trying to put logic in a show that's built around fight scenes and edgy music.

While a lot of the animation has improved, the fighting sure took a hit

>so excited

I thought I could only have so many erections at once!

Eeeeeehhhhhhhh no.

>No trailer yet

SHIT SEASON CONFIRMED

RBWY Chibi is god awful. Who the fuck animates this shit?

its still September, dont be impatient

Bruh, it airs next month.

I'm so fucking exited.

Hmmm nah

No idea, knowing Volume 4 will do well enough RWBY Chibi season 2 will be much better visually. Fix the godawful faces, add more characters

I mean its a bit beyond an opinion, the faces are genuinely not good looking, specifically with the nose

nice opinion

I admit I did like the Wile E. Coyote homage they did with Neo by giving her signs. It was a nice touch.

I don't go to your house and start attacking your trash can. I ain't a fucking raccoon. Leave my garbage alone.

Roman and Neo were perfect.

>Neo uses Sign-language

poor adorable Roman

Bless these two idiots.

I don't buy Roman being dead for a second.

I'm pretty sure his semblance is maintaining perfect eyelashes and hair, so if being digested would ruin those then it's obvious that he wasn't.

The science checks out.

he had full aura and a weapon, also grimm burst into dust when they die which it did shortly after trying to go after Ruby, even if he doesnt show up in the show I just assume he used that chance to escape from Cinders crazy ass

Neo is listening to the inner demons again

I wish to see the extent of Mercury's master plan.

I'm glad Monty died, he didn't have to see how shit his show turned out

Just one more month until we get more shitty Weiss jokes

Wow, Yatsuhashi Daichi is a monster, and he's like, 16? Monster 7'0" (2.13 meters)

The really great thing is when you consider the proportional length of an adult male penis, and realize that he'd be big enough to stuff Velvet's whole torso.

Size-difference pairings a best.

> That line cut off of Y.

I just got why the pairing for Velvet/Yatsuhashi is called Stuffed Rabbit

>Slowpoke.jpg

>B is gone and Y is cut off
I smiled way to hard at that.

>B gone
>Y partly removed
pottery

Best girl and her team.

RWBYg is coming home soon!

mfw Cred Forums tries to shit on it

not like its ever anything new, just a bunch of pissy broken records

Harambe rises to finish off Hillary's huntsmen.

>mfw season 1&2 /rwbyg/ would shit on season 3 general for how shit it's got.

Here's hoping we see more of them in season 2.

We will be fine. Neon will save us if she has to.

I'll hold any judgement and comparisons to when I actually see the hand to hand combat

Nah I mean the general is shit, like people trying to defend monty and trying to apologies away the continued clipping and shitty writing.

I only really defend Montys ability to animate fighting, specifically hand to hand combat which is what I meant earlier.

I hold to hope that they have improved since volume 3, and I will mostly ignore Rubys fight with the Gorilla grimm when it comes to my judgement, seeing as fights with grimm are way different than fights with people

Eventually people will drop the show, vol 3 apparently being just the prologue means were in for an edgy ride because apparently there is enough material for 20 volumes. Pity, this show should have just stayed school hijinks.

i dont think the show will go full edge but i think there will be some crazy things

if only ruby actually had thighs like that

Rube is for hug, not fug.

I'm glad that bravado of hers got broken. It wasn't too bad in season 3 but I swear to god she was trash tier in the other two.

>It took a blood sacrifice to make this show good
This will never cease to make me uncomfortable.

I think I might actually browse the threads and keep up to date with the series this season. Need someplace to shitpost now that /sug/ is back in /trash/

They murdered the creator as a sacrificial lamb to make improve the show's quality.

Too bad the combat is all flashy now to distract you from how mediocre it is

Never miss a beat.

I actually dislike how adult that art makes her look.

I understand that everybody grows up, but I agree with you. Ruby is too pure.

But, the quality of the show didn't improve. RWBY was always shit, but it was fun. Vol 4 doesn't seem like it will have any of the charm that made the show watchable.

And that is why she should either have no romantic interest, or the purest of the ships should become canon. Penny x Ruby

Max kek.

Yeah, nothing purer than robot necrophilia.

>Like Penny isnt going to be rebuilt and lose her memories
>Like we arent going to go through some angst with all that

Are you having a giggle? /sug/ is an even easier place to shitpost now that it's in /trash/. The mods on that board are relatively lax.

>>the cretor died which brought the shows quality down a ton

Actually, I haven't watched it but I heard it actually got better and that they've still been following his scripts. The thing is, I've also heard that they ran out of his scripts with the last season so if the show's about to hit its decline it will be very soon.

Maybe they dont like the shitpost competition, I remember /sug/ here were batshit insane, I can only imagine what it'd be like in /trash/.

>the cretor died which brought the shows quality down a ton
I think season 3 was first time anything happened.

The death of RWBY threads means the rise of glorious RvB threads.

She'll probably come back evil and with partial memory.

Thats only if Cinder & crew get a hold of her and rebuild her, but I imagine she's rebuilt by Geppetto.

Now that could be a possibility if Cinder & crew capture Penny sometime after and make her evil then

That would be Pyrrha, though.

>the exact opposite happens
>and entire factory building hundreds of Pennys, all being loaded with the same memories
>accidentally end up killing Ruby when they all try to do pic related at once

Nobody defends RWBY. Everyone knows it's shit. Hell, one of the rules of the general is don't try to claim it's any good. It's just dumb fun.

Glad the thing is dead you people were fucking cancer

Kay

Only one girl is worthy of the fug

Still has a way to go to compete with sadomasopedorobonecrobeastiality.

Do you have bait fresher than this? I mean, there wasn't anything on the hook anyhow, but still, what you do have is, well, bones at this point.

Frankly I preferred her with the school uniform, it looked damn good on her.

Damn good indeed

We'll be back soon, friend!

I disagree

We'll be back, and in greater numbers.

i wanna fug best boy

Don't we all?

too bad he's a literal meme character. would've been nice to see him and neo interact.

>that m!Glynda

Kinda sad that this needs to be pointed out.

Fatman's back
youtube.com/watch?v=o_3NNwd0xxo

aren't they doing the whole shonen timeskip?

I mean, it's supposed to be a couple months, not like it's 3 years or anything

this guy is fucking retarded

Like what?

Do you think it will finally happen this season?

Will bumblebee finally be canon? pic unrelated btw?

If Blake and Yang reunite as early as V4 I will be woefully disappointed

And not in the least bit surprised

>wanting me to wait over a year for best ship to be back together

why user

Hopefully not. WR is the biggest damn meme in the RWBY fandom. The faster it gets sunk, the better it'll be for everyone.

And if Yang and Blake do meet up in v4, I hope that it's a horrible fight between them before they start mending their relationship for v5. Seriously, if Yang doesn't call out Blake for leaving her I'm going to be so disappointed.

>Best ship
Why the hell would you even want them to reunite so early? The only good option is for them to encounter each other and fight

that is actually what I would prefer. They get together and fight and it sucks for both of them but they're in a situation where they need to stick together to survive. eventually blake realizes she's being a little bitch and apologizes to yang and then they fug the end

Thank God you will never be a writer

>They get together and fight then Blake realizes she's just a little bitch and runs from Yang again
FTFY

if this happens I will kill myself on stream

Be sure to post that link man I'll be sure to watch it

>RWBY comes back on my brithday.
What a time to be alive.
Looking forward to the shitposting to come boys.

literal perfection

literal garbage

literal smug

I live for doing this, desu.
>tfw you and your friends get bored and try to come up with a more realistic version of the RWBY setting
>tfw you're thinking about ethnic groups and how they impacted the formation of the academies
>tfw you swear you're not autistic.

Yang 's mad at Blake for running away like a total pussy

Did anyone else notice that Weiss changed her fighting style from mainly close quarters in S1.S2 to ranged and semblance based in S3. Is it because she was fighting in a team or something?

Nope, it's because the animators couldn't get the movement right as her fighting style is meant to be graceful like a ballet dancer and fencer.

Also magic is OP as fuck, she can cast haste and slow, abuse that shit.

I've done the same, but ended up coming up with the RWBY equivalent of Ultimate Marvel.

It's because only Monty knew how to animate her fighting style, the same reason Ruby now uses her scythe completely differently and is usually separated from it in battle. Don't expect Weiss to do anything more than stand back and fire deus ex spells at people from now on

I've never watched a single ep of rwby but 30 secs into the 1st chibi ep, it looks like it's animated like those shitty finger family videos

Uh huh. If you're going to watch any more of Chibi, be warned that it contains spoilers for the main show

Really the only spoiler in Chibi is that NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED

That's exactly what I was thinking of

So when are we gonna get Gus' character?

He and Geoff will play a pair of bored Atlas soldiers

Matt will be Papa Schnee

Also remember that pretty much every single girl in this lineup is wearing heels or wedges and is probably at least two or three inches shorter than what you see here.

Elaborate? That sounds intriguing.

So what will cause Blake to run away this time around?

It's somehow an edgier RWBY?
Not that user but ultimate marvel was edgy so I assume that it'd be the same as that.

Yangry

Not Ruby, Yang, Penny or Nora

Crazy ex bf

Gus and Geoff have shown open disdain for RWBY and pretty much anything remotely anime on more than one occasion.

Peer pressure will make them give in eventually.
They got Burnie to do a role already, its only a matter of time.

If anything it'll be a small role

Ruby and Yang have thick soles, though.

Remember me?

I will never forget

>yfw they reveal Ozpin is his last name
>and his first name is Thomas

Nowhere near two or three inches

That would very much interest me. I would read about/watch a RWBY reimagining where the setting is darker and the characters are more flawed.

If y'all still there, i'm trying to put together what I've thought up so far on it. It's taking me a bit since I actually haven't written any of it down and I'm trying to remember it. So please wait a bit more!

>desuarchive.org/co/thread/82323456/#82330959
4/29/16 Always Remember ;_;7

I still want the first post in the first general back on Cred Forums to be Weiss' reply

I'm here, lad! Take your time.

My sweetest Yang, I have something for you... let me demonstrate my undying love for you!

>Grimm make zero noise and dampen sound around them.
>A lone Beowolf is still a threat to inexperienced Huntsman. A pack of them is a team effort to take down.
>Grimm get smarter and stronger the more people they kill.
>Grimm that kill a fuckton of people make other Grimm smarter and more dangerous just by being nearby.

>More diversity between the Kingdoms; none of them are lone cities.
>More population centers, but all major ones fall under one of the Kingdoms.
>Each Kingdom has its own Council of varying levels of power.
>Vale is run entirely by the Council.
>Atlas run by Council as well, but Ironwood has permanent emergency power because he's good at his job. Otherwise, the Schnees run shit.
>Mistral has a figurehead royal family that 'runs' the country, but the Council more or less has authority.
>Vacuo is an Imperial Monarchy and the Council can offer suggestions.

>Military forces largely revolve around volley fire tactics to counter Grimm swarming.
>Soldiers equipped mostly with combination military fork/carbines.
>Lack of infrastructure means most armies can't rely on ground-based armor or vehicles.
>Atlas is mostly flat tundra with some taiga, so they are the only group to use a lot of armor.
>Vacuo relies a lot on imported Atlesian tech to patrol the desert, but the desert is basically no-man's-land anyway.

>A few major religions across the globe.
>Vale mostly follows a sort of personified moon-deity, though it's technically a pantheon.
>Atlas is largely non-religious, but with a lot of following for the Huntsman's faith.
>Vacuo considers their royal family to basically be deities in human form, with a pantheon comprised of their ancestors.
>Mistral has a lot of superstition and varied local deities.
>Huntsmen follow a totemic faith with various spirits they attempt to emulate.
>Menagerie has a similar faith to the Huntsmen with anthropomorphic deities instead of totemic spirits.

Is all this boring, or should I go on?

I don't know about Yang losing the fun loving angle. She could certainly be trying to overcompensate for the lack of stability in her life, or something. Worth exploring, I think.

Hmm. I agree. Could get into Ruby's nerves a lot too.

God damn that makes anything I've thought up look like trash. Good stuff.

Keep going I love this stuff

I like it. A more mature, in-depth take on the setting.

The Grimm being moderately m more dangerous is a good move, too. I always felt a bit of a disconnect in the show, where they're meant to have humanity against the wall yet they die like canon fodder.

Thanks, glad to know I'm not bad at this worldbuilding thing.

>Totemic spirits that the Huntsmen revere correlate to various hunting strategies, as well as Grimm types.
>Wolf spirit revered by people who operate mostly on teamwork, elephant spirit revered by those who rely on overwhelming force, etc.
>There's a group within the Huntsmen that revere a Beowolf spirit and exist solely to hunt down Huntsmen that go rogue or Cinder-esque threats.
>They ritualistically hunt and consume Grimm flesh before going after Huntsmen.
>Qrow is definitely one of these guys.

>Taiyang is basically chief of the island of Patch due to frequently walking the length and breadth of the island and helping out where possible.
>Papa Schnee (I named him Robert F. Schnee) more or less runs Atlas, except where Ironwood has the nerve to challenge him.
>Banesaw raised Adam and Blake, along with a bunch of other Faunus orphans.
>The Arc family is one of the few families outside of Vacuo that maintains a noble title.
>Pyrrha's dad runs Haven. Scarlet models his fashion after him.
>Ren was raised by his uncle in a monastery in Vacuo.
>Said monastery was shelter to Nora's family after they got displaced in tribal conflict and fled Atlas.
>Ren's order was part of a major philosophical conflict that Vacuo wants to shut down.
>Yatsuhashi is part of the order that burned down Ren's monastery, though he wasn't part of the group that actually did it.
>Ren and Yatsuhashi hate each other due to this philosophical difference. I'm thinking Arslan's asian fuccboi is part of a similar order to Yats.

This is where it gets pretty randumb and shitty.
>Ozpin personally recruited every member of team STRQ, except for Taiyang.
>He had a different fourth member, but Taiyang screwed things up by finding Summer first.
>By the way, TRQS best version.
>Qrow and Raven were experimented on and have poorly defined Grimm powers.

I'll continue this shortly.

BY > your fav ship
Prove me wrong

>Mom and Pop Branwen were extremely poor and lived in Vale.
>They got an offer from some Atlesian military types to provide room/board/training to their kids in order for them to become Huntsmen.
>As part of an official government project, they were prepared to offer compensation to the family.
>Branwens think, 'Hey, our kids are starving. Why not let these guys take them so that none of us have to starve?'
>Never heard from them again, but the cash held out for a while.
>Qrow and Raven basically had Grimm spliced into them, corrupting their very souls in exchange for some pretty awesome power.
>Torturous experiences lead Qrow to murder the fuck out of the scientists/guards and bust both of them out.
>Raven goes full social Darwinist and vows never to have to rely on someone to survive again.
>Ozpin finds the two of them struggling to survive while out on a mission.
>Recruits them to come to Beacon.

>Summer was just a toddler when her village got burned down by Grimm.
>Naturally; Ozpin's team, fresh out of the academy. was the one that responded.
>He's basically raised her since.
>Summer more or less grew up at Beacon and always figured she'd actually attend one day.

>Taiyang was a street urchin in Vacuo and just decided to go on walkabout at age ten.
>Pluck, determination, that street urchin charm, and an OP semblance let him survive.
>He decided to become a Huntsman because his fetish is being a good Samaritan.

>The Huntsmen started as basically just coalitions of warriors from various tribes back in the stone ages.
>This was before Aura was a thing, so they relied almost exclusively on overwhelming numbers, ambush tactics, and cunning traps.
>A woman named Rosaria was the first one to unlock her Aura, a feat she accomplished through sheer willpower.
>It wasn't until generations later that Semblances became a thing at all, and most early ones were pretty lame.

I wanna' see the girls fight unarmed.

Blake is shit so bumblebee is shit. Yang can only carry so much

>one has a chronic run away from everything problem
>other has abandonment issues
I mean, sure it's kinda cute, I say that as someone who typically doesn't care for yuri ships, but both of them would need to work out some stuff before they could ever really be a couple.

>Ruby
we've seen her fight without CR, she's terrible and relies on it too much.
>Weiss
probably slightly better than Ruby, but still not that great.
>Blake
can probably hold her own pretty well I'd imagine.
>Yang
same as usual style, but now onearmed.

What if Bumblebee is my favorite?

>Aura naturally channels itself into weapons.
>Weapons that the user is intimately familiar with work much better than just a stick off the ground.
>Modern weapons are designed to function as even better conduits for this, because Aura helps kill Grimm more easily.
>Just as the Grimm are anathema to humanity, Aura is basically toxic to them.
>There exist techniques that utilize Aura without weapons in order to facilitate unarmed combat.
>Jaune, with his assloads of Aura, eventually figures that kind of thing out. Becomes a self-buffing tank.
>Never figures out what his Semblance is, either.
>Crocea Mors is a family heirloom because it's a perfect channel for Aura, regardless of affinity with the weapon.
>Anyone with an Aura could pick it up and channel it.
>This would probably be a plot point eventually.

In case you couldn't tell this is steam of consciousness for stuff I've thought up in the past, I'm running out of ideas for where to go with this. Feel free to stop me/ask questions at any point.

>Adam is basically a Grimm worshiper, no word on whether he tries to do something like the Grimm Huntsmen.
>Banesaw worries for his ward, but respects his vision and leadership skills.
>Cinder skips the middle-Grimm and worships Salem directly.
>Plus, Salem probably owns her soul, so there's that.
>The Black family was always tolerated by Mistral due to their utility as political assassins.
>Merc killing his father is the continuation of family tradition, pretty much, but his burning down the manor and skipping town marks him as a wanted man.
>Emerald's father is a drug addict who forgot she existed, leaving her on her own.
>Cinder's father was the only person she thinks ever actually cared about her.
>Roman found Neo when they were both pretty young and took her under his wing. Neo is now obsessed with him, but completely servile.
>Neo has no real interest in following Cinder's orders, but Roman told her to.

I want to see Ruby fight without CR but instead with a """pocket knife""" that's actually one of Penny's blades she somehow manage to take before shit went to hell.

>Penny's dad patterned her after his own child who died young, but Penny doesn't do much more than resemble her.
>I don't want to say that Atlas had to take a soul in order to make Penny's or anything. I feel like I make them the bad guys often enough that they get this one.
>Penny, the device Autumn was in, and the experiments on the Branwens are part of a series of projects involving the soul.
>tfw Penny was made using knowledge gleaned from experimenting on Qrow and Raven.
>Ironwood and Penny's dad both have paternal feelings toward Penny.
>James definitely doesn't just see her as a weapon, but he tries to. He does call her "The girl," not "The robot," after all.

That's about all I remember right now.
Now I'm curious about what stuff you've thought up. Pardon me for stealing the show, and all that.

Given that BB is more likely to happen than pic related, I can't argue.

>Tai had a fetish for being a good Samaritan.
I kek'd here.
Everybody else acting like they're fresh out of Warhammer 40K and Tai just there being a good guy.

Don't give up hope, there's still a chance at least.

>wanting to ruin Ruby like that

Just being a good guy.
All night long.

Mis negros. Even if it's just as a set up to kill off Jaune, I still want them to be closer together.

This "hope" you speak of is a childish fantasy, nothing more! Give up on these trivial dreams and accept the truth!

Jaune take those boots off your arms and give them back to Ruby

This is some good shit.

This is sin.

>Tai and Summer get together.
>It's the first day as a couple and Tai wants to take things slow.
>Summer has other plans.
>Makes herself as defenceless as possible and asks Tai for help at every oppertunity.
>Tai's breaking point was when she fell off the step-ladder with three books.
>Summer then takes him to bed so he can be a good guy all he likes.

Nice trips
Don't worry about it man. it's nowhere near as interesting and well thought out as this. It was nothing really.

>implying White Knight isn't going to be the canon Jaune ship before he's killed off.

It's the easiest opportunity to give him and Weiss character development. There's no way RT WON'T go for it.

>COOOOOMMMEEE WAY WARD SOULLLLLLSSSSSS!
But nah, Shippers are probably the prime examples of hope. To delusional levels because they just won't let it fucking die. Ever.

Not that I mind because sometimes it gets good art.

You haven't seen anything yet.

As much as I absolutely hate and am disgusted by White Knight, it easily has the better chance of becoming canon than Lancaster.

But I'll hold major judgements until I've seen how they've developed and hopefully matured Jaune as a character, maybe it won't be so goddamn awful to think about then.

Shit, man. Don't let me ruin your own stuff for you. My stuff isn't really well thought out, so much as I think about stuff a lot.
It can't hurt to share.

Be that as it may, one must face reality eventually. Time will prove their delusions to be nothing more than that. Delusions. Such is as it was meant to be, and for those who deny the truth I have but one thing to say:

Y'all be naught but crazy bitches, ya hear?

STOP

While I'm mainly a Lancaster guy, I wouldn't mind White Knight either. Would require character development like you said though.
Arkos fans are still believing she will come back somehow. Arkos still gets new art even. That's dedication to a ship.

I agree. The only way I can like Ruby and Jaune together is as being close friends and friendly rivals. Anything more than that would easily ruin whatever good they have. Plus people like them don't last long in a romantic relationship at all. Trust me on this.

>Tai's face when Raven and Summer conspire to be helpless in the same place at once.

Well apparently Jaune is gonna grow in volume 4.
So maybe he'll stop being a pussy.
Not interested in shipping I just think Jaune needs to grow some balls right now.

>Y'all be naught but crazy bitches, ya hear?
The vast majority are aware user.
I mean, they have to be because they make shit like pic related.

Honestly, I hate it, but I can see Jaune working in a ship with nearly any of the female cast. He's basically silly putty with how easy it is to mold him.
>tfw you're an Arkos fan.
>pic related.

What is this madness?

>Arkos

got gifs or webms?
I mean, normal rbwy animation is not good as it is.

I'd be interested in seeing your stuff too.

Lancaster has given us stuff like this too.

>They plan every detail.
>Everything.
>Raven and Summer will go on a mission together and radio Tai in for help.
>He'll arrive and they'll have to be in some kind of "danger" for him to be "responcive" to them.
>Raven gets some advice on how to make illusions.
>Summer reads a couple of books on how to be a proper damsel.
>This is the incident that Yang was convieved in.
>It was also the hottest threesome in Remnants history.

Honestly, I like Lancaster too, but not like this.
NOT LIKE THIS.

It's called Sunflower.

That's exactly how I felt.
I didn't hate Pyrrha, had nothing against her. She was a nice girl, even if she was the main obstacle between Lancaster happening, but I didn't want her dead.
Then when she was gone I didn't realized how much I actually liked her.

>Jaune
>Best character design for a male character.
>Pyrrha
>Best character design for a female character.
>Also the hottest.
Imagine how good their kids would have looked.

Pyrrha did.
Constantly.

Though Jaune could not have been tied down to a single woman as we all know.

Amusing, really, that they have spoken to each other not once.

I like Sun. Also thank god Michael is voicing him.

>Best character design for a male character.
>mfw

and pyrrha died how she lived; as a god damn simp (someone idolizing mediocre p̶u̶s̶s̶y̶ penis). no tears whatsoever for her death.

Yeah but then Jaune and Blake have spoken all of once and all she did was glare at him.
Thus Knightshade was birthed into the net and it's had some of the better fics.

Also this pic is the worst of all Sunflower.

I shudder at this.

What a fucking trash-tier opinion

>Vampire Pyrrha

The popularity of Knightshade I blame on those good fics that inspired more of them, plus how their VA's had been dating.

Countess Rubeula is cuter.

I won't embarrass myself trying to defend Jaune's lackluster design but

>Long red hair
>Collar
>Leather bustier
>Short skirt + Thigh highs
>Dat Sash

OH MY GOD I WANT TO DIE PROTECTING IT

And these shit-posts, too accurate for Faunus. Only Atlesian robot troopers are so precise.

B A S E D

>And the video game was shit too

I really wanted to enjoy this and i havent even tried to watch season 3.

If RWBY was actually made by someone then it couldve been amazing but instead its made by Roostershit

>Implying either of those ships are your biggest competition

If we can sink the general you'll bet your ass we'll sink your weak ass ship

But user, volume 3 is where plot actually happens!

Waifus were literally dying!

>not wanting to watch as the Arc gets utterly destroyed as the lewd Rube makes him fuck a child into her.

>mercury
>implying he won't die halfway through season 4 and be the catalyst for Emerald to turn on Cinder

baaaahahahahahahahahahaha

>Disabler
that ship is just kinda cute.

Including the greatest waifu of all.

Sup again

SHit character, based design.
Describes a lot of people in RWBY, actually

Hope not. Merc is an irredeemable asshole and I love it. He better stay on board for a while.

>Qrow having to put up with his sister acting ridiculous.
>He was hoping so hard to be partnered up with some hot chick.
>He gets his ridiculous edgy weaboo sister instead.
>He had hopes when he met Summer.
>They're both obsessed with Taiyang's dick.
>They're not even fighting over him, they're just taking turns.
>Taiyang tries to help Qrow get laid.
>Qrow doesn't trust it, he probably gets off on it.
>Forever alone.

I meant ruin, not watch. Phone's autocorrect has been fucking up a lot recently.

On October the 22nd, dead memes will return

DELETE THIS

Pyrrha's my fave, she doesn't have a shit character.
She doesn't have character.
This show is just the epitome of wasted potential, desu. Maybe that's why I thought up all that shit earlier.

Just accept it, buddy

Suck it

We have a cuck Qrow greentext.
It was funny as fuck.

I WISH TO PROTECT THIS

>people take bumblebee too literally and give yang literally my mom's transformer's bumblebee's arm

She deserves a more dedicated servant.

I volunteer.

wtf I love Neo now

This explains Zwei's win to loss ratio.

Disabler's pretty great.

I loved watching Monty's versions of Pyrrha and Weiss' fighting styles. They were really fun to watch.

;________;

Why was he so perfect? How did an intended one-shot character quickly become a fan favorite?

Ruby.

Pyrrha's final fight was good.
I fear we will never see the likes of Weiss v Banesaw ever again. I can hope, but I worry.

With perfect eyelashes, of course.

I made this for ya, but I couldn't post for like a good half hour there for some reason

Such innocence must be protected. Even if everything else must burn.

And here's a bonus, something I made eons ago

No one could post for a half hour.

I kept trying to post the entire time and eventually got through.

fuck off

What prompted this reply?

Have you replied to the wrong post?

Responded to you on accident

No worries.

>Cadbury didn't gain it's tiny fanbase until we we're on trash
>It has yet to truly grace Cred Forums

Time to fix this, hail best

Qrow giving his nieces the dick when?

Never.

Well he isn't related to Ruby by blood, so she's fair game...

See

He likes women, not teenage girls

And as much as everyone hates it, the 'Qrow is Rubys biological father' theory is still hasn't been disproven

the mercfags in this thread need to go

Minus the 'is'.

Honestly expected more such incest than we've gotten.

Instead we got...

you have 5 minutes to fuck off

You sound like you're speaking from experience

I'm all for Mercury. The dudes hilarious.

BUT YA JUST HAD TO POST ROOBOO CRYIN', NOW DIDN'T YA LITTLE JIMMY

That's probably why Taiyang doesn't like the idea of him and Ruby having alone time to talk.
He knows Qrow always had a thing for Summer, and Ruby looks just like her, so who knows what he was teaching her during their "private scythe lessons".

Thank god for that

you better stop

There's actually more Qrow/Ironwood than Qrow/Winter

I want more Yang amputee art

DO NOT WANT

Someone's irked

Yes, but I don't pay much attention to the gay. Not against it per-se, just no such pairing yet appeals to me.

> Something tells me Mercury's not playing chess.

I want more Yang decapitation art

alright here i go

I want more Roman

at all

So we've got about 2 months then? Kay.

It did, the fights were the shows saving grace and he had full control.
He dies and suddenly every fight is
>attack
>reaction shot
>attack
>reaction shot
>action stops
>conversation as all combatants wait
>joke

to late

Leave Freezy Pop to me.

And I need more of the Volume 4 outfit

Not gonna lie, I'm really digging the design.

Remember when the writers forgot about aura so yang could lose her arm?

you failed

OR, and bear with me here, Adam is a fucking hacker.

Foe how long were you under the impression that my statement was indicative of a desire to stop you?

Her new outfit is my favorite out of the 4

Adam hit her so hard her aura dropped instantly to 0. That's a pretty OP semblance honestly.

Honestly, I think he is just that strong... I mean, he cut through a fucking robot using the same attack, so I'm not terribly surprised that flesh and bone (even with aura) didn't hold up so well.

i want her to be happy

It could also be something about red swords. The material maybe?
Neo saw Raven had one. She didn't recognize her, but new what that sword meant.Adam, well, you know what happened.When Qrow activated his scythe small red razors emerged along the blade. The only issue is Juniors goons from episode one, but those could be knock offs or some shit.

Id be willing to accept that he has a long CD semblance that allows him to bypass aura if they had set that up before hand.
But that's not how this show works, they write in stupid plot holes then fumble some shit to try and fill the hole later

So do I

The red sword might play a part in it by what happened to Yang arm was mostly the semblance.

His semblance is a simple charge up and release thing. Not like its the first time we see it

He cleaved straight through the giant robot in the black trailer, and his semblance doesn't have to be bypassing aura. If its storing and releasing built up kinetic energy, explaining why his sword began to glow when blocking Blake's shots or why he caught the robot's laser with his sword, then he could merely be hitting like a plane crashing with no survivors.

>they write in stupid plot holes then fumble some shit to try and fill the hole later
Just like Bendis!

Lets talk BS Theories

What if Adam had silver eyes

What if Pyrrha comes back and kills Cinder and marries me

Cinders dead

What if Schnee Hereditary Glyphs actually absorb and pass on Semblances from generation to generation, which is why they seem to be able to do fucking everything?

Oh ho ho, I have opinions here.
>Pretty sure Adam's semblance has him just straight up ignore Aura
>Or maybe it's something he gained by being a Grimm-worshiping jackoff
>P sure Salem gave Cinder some new tricks
>Why not Adam?

Bendis the comic book writer?

What if Pyrrha comes back, but time has past and Jaune has moved on.

What if Weiss has a dick

Thousands of years ago a portal to Red vs Blue opened and Grif fell in. He brought a plague with him that destroyed most of mankind, so humans decided to separate their souls and build robot bodies to store their genetic information to use ages later when the virus finally dies off. These separated souls are the Grimm and the people of Remnant are the robots that eventually gained sapience. Some of the souls went feral, but Salem was able to solidify and keep other larger ones stable.

I did not steal this from NieR, all content shown is the intellectual property on user and Co.

the show wasn't very good to begin with so I really don't care

What if yang was a phoenix faunas

What if Pyrrha unwillingly bodysnatches Cinder.

Like, they just defrost Cinder and she wakes up in her body with Cinder's voice screaming in the back of her mind trying to retake control.

What if Yang died for shock value in Volume 6 episode 8?

and then comes back to life with her arm back

You mean Cinder's body, but without the bitch personality?

Jaune is a lucky man.

> Ruby gets her shit kicked in half way through the show.
> The rest of the show follows Qrow as he rampages against Salem's bullshit.

>instead of being some sort of ancient beings like every other theory, Ozpin and Salem used to be teammates with Ironwood and Glynda
>Partners even, if not more
>mission goes bad, Ozpin was forced to abandon her to save more people or something
>She got Grimm'd up by something, maybe those parasitic Grimm mentioned in the Manga
>declares war on humanity and they've been enemies ever since

PARASITIC GRIMM
IN THE MANGA
EXPLAIN

possession type.
also, manga Weiss is super qt.

in the manga, there's a parasitic grimm

Let's hope this only works on inanimate objects.

Ahhh, its good to be back. I honestly thought that RWBY Threads would never return, good to see the fan base has not changed, still cancerous as normal

Well that's some shit. Can't wait for that to go horribly wrong.

Just wait til the show starts back up and then you'll see cancerous

>Ruby
>innocent

We know Yang is going to get a prosthetic. The same episode she lost her arm, they showed that augmentation tech exists and is advanced enough to replace literally half of someone's body easily.

The thing will be when she gets it. Yang needs to learn some humility and maturity, actually working to earn the arm and coming out better for it. Of course since this is Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber we're talking about, she'll probably get a shiny new Jensen arm within a couple of episodes.

>Ozpin is Oz
>Glynda is glynda the good witch of the east
>Ironwood is tin man
>Qrow is scarecrow
>Arslan is the lion
>Salem is the wicked witch of the west

>and Ruby is Dorothy

Your existence is heresy.

That's actually sort of part of my "Ultimate RWBY" idea. Ruby felt more connected with Qrow than with Taiyang, so she started to seek him out more often. Tai didn't like it, and Qrow as well but he just couldn't leave Ruby alone having lost her mom and he feels that this might be his "second chance" with Summer.
I really want to actually put these details down somewhere so I don't forget.

and zwei is toto

what if pyrrha comes back as a half grimm succubus?

People will rage, that's what will happen.

then this happens

Ruby's "cute girl" act is just that. You're a fool if you think she ain't hitting mad pussy whenever she's not too busy killing grimms and eating cookies.

How do we know she's gay? I never understood why people always assume Ruby is gay. We have never seen her act romantically toward anyone so there is a 3/4 chance she is straight, considering there are more straight people then gay people

because its an animated internet show made by americans in 2016

/thread

We know she's going to be revealed to be asexual, or at least heavily implied. She's just fun to use as yuri bait.

>Yang gets a Typhoon with a backblast problem
>it fuels her semblance

Who would win in a fight and why?

Yang (2 arms) vs Garnet from Steven Universe

People love to call Weiss "useless lesbian" despite being the straightest one in the group.

Good point, I will stop complaining about White Rose and other yuri ships because I am aware of this now, thank you for opening my eyes to the truth.

Anime shipfags assume everyone is gay and just talking to someone onscreen briefly means they're attracted to each other.

Ruby asking Velvet how her photography is coming? They're totally doing the Horizontal Mambo every night.

how's this oc guys?

Decent, better then most cancerous oc's so good job.

>GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD.png

I mean why not, Ive seen less reason for a pairing to happen, gay or straight

if it makes you feel any better, even /u/ knows that WR is never happening. And we all know how /u/ is.

Yeah, that Bendis

Do you think that the actual RWBY General will come back soon?
Now that the show is right around the corner, its the perfect time for the general to make a comeback.
Or maybe its dead forever and I just can't move on

literal best girl

It'll come back, probably around the official trailer release

Ruby is too pure for man or woman.
shes pure weaponsexual.

got nothin on this guy

>Ruby Slippers
>Were originally Silver in the books
No fucking duh why're you even bothering to spoiler that? It's obvious.

>Arslan is the Lion
Nah, she's too much of a minor character.
Blake's the Lion.

Taiyang is the lion

Because of the fact that the Trailers were the only things revealed for ages, people immediately paired the girls up sequentially as they came out. Thus, the idea of lesbianism was ingrained in the fandom from the get-go with all the fanart. Despite of course being the best points regarding actual characterization.
I still like White Rose, but I'd be very surprised if it actually happened.
And I really don't want Iceberg to happen regardless.

Didn't that start with an off-hand comment from Kara?

>He's also a gun
Cuttin' out the middle man, aren't you?

Should I post mine, or would that be dumb?

One day I will make Ruby real. And then I shall put my penis inside her and none of you will be able to stop me.

I mean yeah I cant stop you from getting a body pillow and going to town, its your life my dude

I'm apathetic about Ruby. You could kill her and I'd feel nothing

go for it

is it time yet?

Kay.

Another decent oc, nothing special but nothing awful either.

This is a Penny (male)
Say something nice about her (him)!

If dubs the first rwbyg thread will be garrett strider edition

....That's a guy?

>tfw no OC because I can't draw

Same

Pay someone? That's what I did.

>tfw can draw but no OC

I'm sending this thread to the shadowrealm...

what the fuck am I looking at here

Lets keep this thread going, its the closest to a General we have

So this person doesnt like Yang I take it

Tifa Killing Yang.
After the Shill Battle before Volume 3 aired someone was mad enough with the result that they commissioned an artist to draw Tifa killing yang. I think they also wrote a story as well.

They didn't like the, Tifa vs Yang Death Battle results.

>have you ever been this mad

I wonder if it's that they hate Yang, or that they are just a fan of Tifa and don't actually care about Yang one way or the other?

RARE
A
R
E

oh c'mon don't do my nigga like that

I think the Latter

>I literally made a RWBY oc named Astra Antarea yesterday

fuck

Seeing as this thread went nuclear, y'all post some good Ruby centric fics preferably lewds.

RWBY is one of those shows that the fucking fanbase could write better

>Lesbians everywhere
m8, that'd just be Steven Universe but with actual cute girls

henceforward ruby is bae

Wow. What're the chances?

Y'know, it really is curious, how well a middle-ground Ruby's V4 design makes between her original design, and Kuma's Henceforward fan design...

Greetings from /heem/

I wrote out a mega communist "STRONG MAN OF SOVIET COMMUNISM" OC to fuck with an RP forum on Fanfic. The cancer was too strong so I left before I even began. I really wanted to derail the "plot" into a communist revolution, but that shit just drove me away.

>nora is shorter than ruby
I mean I got that neo is a midget, but..
what the Fuck

Ruby drinks her milk, where Nora prefers to drink pure syrup.

I fucking hate Bumblebee. Its a pairing where one girl responds to any and all emotional pain by running away, and her partner is defined by abandonment issues. Fuck that.

they need to release an updated height chart with Qrow, Taiyang, Winter and Raven

Weiss is nice

Weiss is NICE

WEISS IS NICE

I'M GOING TO MARRY WEISS!

I just dont like the batshit insane BB fans

Holy shit, that's some Elder God-tier asshurt.

Dat ass tho

F

She doesn't exist

I don't understand, I missed these prime memes apparently.

Anyone wanna hear a funny joke?

me too. must have come up during the hiatus. OR user is a faggot trying to push his own shit memes.

Sure, that would be very Weiss of you.

banned

I would like to hear a joke....

Joker Blake.

Basically
>user takes a screenshot of his beaconship
>His name is on his browser
>He gets turned into a meme

> It's been so long since she's had a cock.

Have these niggas seen Ozpin without his glasses?

Ah, ok.
That's why the name on my browser is now user, I've made a similar mistake once, didn't get turned into a meme, though.

Knock knock!

im gonna make you pregnant Weiss.

I saw pregnant and Weiss in the same post, I'm interested

jesus its like shes giving birth to Yatsuhashi there.

Bitch, she might be.

You don't know her life...

I want Weiss to have incest with her dad

>white luigi

Same. WR shippers are fine, if a bit too smug. BW shippers are the chillest mothercukers though.

I feel like Yatsu's dick is wider than Weiss is.

Since Weiss was crowned Queen of RWB/v/, I'm curious to know who rules Cred ForumsWBY.

I think the WY shippers are just depressed most of the time by how little they get

>2 hours

I want Phyrra to live on as Jaune's STAND.

like a REMNANT of her SOUL from when she unlocked jaune's AURA lingered and becomes his STAND.

giving him access to Phyrras POLARITY semblance but has a shorter range maybe 5 to 7 meters or so.

Power = B
Speed = C
Range = C
Durability = C
Precision = B
Learning = D

>deciding to marathon rewatch the series
Man I had forgotten how....off the first volume looked outside of the fights. Limbs and joints look odd, regular walking animations kinda stiff, and the VAs still finding the right way of doing it.

>nigger-fied characters

I just passed over it, but this got me to click it. 2 hours? Who is this man!?

>tan = "nigger-fied"
Uh. Are you trying to tell us something here?

>barely tan Yang

Neo, and her fabulous sidekick Roman!

It's not a real RWBY thread until someone gets eaten

The fabulous duo

Freezerburn's gonna make it in the end if pollination isn't cannon.

It annoys me how Neo/Roman is a rare pair for lewds. I get why, but you know, still.

My heart goes out, best of luck to the Freezerburn shippers

> I RECOGNIZE THE FRILLS ON THAT COLLAR.

Why would someone draw Ruby doing this!?

W-what?

It is a crime how little there is

Determined evil villain and pure sinnabun go together like hot fudge and vanilla ice cream. You can't stop it.

Rosewick is surprisingly a decently large amount of fans for a creepy illegal ship.

>little girl dressed in red, wears corsets and uses a scythe
>surprised that she's into payplay

Funny, I was thinking of that comic too

SHE IS NOT A SINNABUN

SHE IS A CINNABUN

I'm also a fan of "edgy mom cucks disabled daughter out of her furry girlfriend".

I'd say it's because we don't know their exact relationship besides being criminals. For all we know they could be related like siblings or father and daughter making lewds creepy. [/spoiler]and more sexy. [/spoiler]

Its the same reason why Cinderuby is popular

Neo is the sinnabun

We need separate reaction images of Salem and Neo.

A bit too much if you ask me. Cinder/Ruby is the better villain/rubes pair anyways.

I assume they arent family, mostly because I saw one of the VA's (I think it was Lindsay) retweet pic related, and I would assume they would know whether or not the two were related

To be fair, Ruby and Yang are theoretically half-asian.

lmao its literally the same, except Roman isnt seductive in everything he says

N-no!

This cannot be!

>tfw I'm actually writing jojo rwby crossover
are there any other degenerates that want to hear the plot

So we're in agreement, right? That Neo is queen of Cred Forums?

that ruby is cute

everyone else looks like garbage tho

Hmm.
Nah
Though I'd be interested in hearing about any Mech RWBY AUs.

Sure.

It can't be any worse than the garbage I write.

And yet there is no pictures of them in cute Chinese dresses. A true crime.

that's exactly why there's barely any roman/neo lewds yet should be more.

Absolutely

It's probably worth a try going through Mojo's twitter.
They're likely to have drawn something like that with them by now.

>those thighs

Do implications count?

>Was going to post this but got ninja'd while looking for it in my folder

That very much is a shame.

Neo tho
>Bitch I'm trying to read

>Yang's a small town girl
>On an island
>Busty, energetic, and outgoing
Oh rubes definitely picked some things up from all the times she couldn't sleep from all the racket. Rubes is the girl you think is innocent then immediately throats you to the hips without the slightest discomfort while fingerbanging your prostate into submission.

I'm so, so hoping that there's enough of a time gap that raven ends up saving blake when she eventually gets dunked on, Raven saves her but does it while forgoing her weapon and usual outfit to avoid blowing her cover. A delirious blake thinks it's a cover or an angst change but is too grateful and happy to see "yang" again to think too hard on it. Ends up showing her knight just how much she appreciates being saved and all the little comforts during her recovery. Raven ends up liking it too much to correct Blake's mistake. It's too late now, Blake's already rejuvenated her shriveled heart.

The emotional agony of having your partner who abandoned you shagging your mother who abandoned you thinking it was you who'd forgiven and come to rescue her... Ohhh. That's gotta hurt juuust right...

Fallen petals is more sinfully delicious. Just the pure lewd high impact carnage of hard fetishes.
Rosewick's got more of the playful back and forth of a saturday morning cartoon villain and the perky teen heroine

They're being sent out to fight horrifying monsters. Glynda was "conveniently" at the dust shop and did nothing when it only would have taken a red crystal and his henchmen holding a stunned ruby down to give her a bad end. Remnant's clearly playing the school of hard knocks rules.

>Do implications count?
Of course they do, but they'd be better if they were more obvious, know what I mean?

Is it Jaune's Bizarre Adventure?

>Oh rubes definitely picked some things up from all the times she couldn't sleep from all the racket. Rubes is the girl you think is innocent then immediately throats you to the hips without the slightest discomfort while fingerbanging your prostate into submission.
Degree of want is HIGH.

Sadao's Bizarre Adventure: Stepping on Eminence

This takes place about halfway between Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders. Sadao Kujo is a teenage sax daddy touring around the world. He was born with his stand, 「GIANT STEPS」. An incident involving the bow and arrow after one of his concerts unlocks 「GIANT STEPS REQUIEM」, an automatic stand which tears open a wormhole to another universe.

Sadao wakes up in what he later finds out to be Atlas. When he discovers that another arrow exists in this kingdom, kept deep in the experimental science division of the schnee dust company, he realizes his only chance to get back home is to enroll in Atlas Academy.

I have more details about his stand and his team. Anybody care to hear more?

>that hip swing

i want fics out of all of those. who do i have to pay to make them a reality?

R-Ruby would never! Is it so hard to believe that there is some small measure of innocence in the world? Ruby is pure! And you lack faith!

>Ruby is pure!
As pure as the white "milk" she says she drinks.

I honestly cant see much difference between the two ships besides the different forms of seductiveness, as far as I'm concerned both ships are equal parts sinful and fucked up.

Atlas? You managed to avoid the primary issues with these things.

I was right, this is better than my shit.

THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF RWBY THREADS:

/RWBYg/ - OG Cred Forums threads
/RWBYtrash/ - RWBY/RT /trash/ general, Cred Forums refugee threads
/RWBYgt/ - RWBY /trash/ general for OCs
/RWBYge/ - the occasional Cred Forums threads about Grimm Eclipse aka /RWBYv/
/RWBYc/ - the RWBY /c/ general
/RWBYu/ - the RWBY y/u/ri general
/RWBYaco/ - General /aco/ threads
/RWBYa/ - RWBY Manga threads on Cred Forums

Y-you bully! There is something seriously wrong with you, Mister!

Stop being so mean, you jerk!

the Cred Forums and Cred Forums threads are the most fun. /u/ is super chill and always fun to go to.

Ruby would be incredibly awkward and inexperienced, but she would make up for it with lots of enthusiasm and desire to please.

Don't believe us? Ask her just how much she loves Weiss' spiced "milk"

I haven't made it to rosewick fics yes, how's the dynamic?

Something about that head position doesnt look right

Which is why she is best girl. If she was for lewd, which she isn't.

You're seriously starting to rustle my jimmies.

I can't wait for the general to be back on Cred Forums. Being in /trash/ for nearly 300 threads is suffering.

Does anyone know where ookamiikun or whatever her name was NSFW tumblr is?

I spy cousin/cousin incest with bad hair and literallyjustblake

The angle of the head and the perspective of the face are off. We see too much of her face from where we're looking from.

It's gotten kind of comf. I don't miss the slapfights when some bitch nigger runs crying to the mods

wolfundermoon.tumblr.com/tagged/mei&li

this.

Cred Forumsfags are what ruined /RWBYtrash/.

And you'd be right.

Thanks b.

It's good shit. She gets drunk and rapes her.
wolfundermoon.tumblr.com/post/145021931259/ω-more

here is an idea I had

Ruby and her sister Yang live in the underground Patch village. Banned from ever going to the surface, Yang always dreamed of seeing the sunlight after going above ground with her mother once. Ruby digs holes for a living, her job to expand the village. One day, she discovers a small mech and turns it on with a drill-shaped key she found.

Shortly after, a large mechanical beast (grimm btw) falls into the village and begins wreaking havoc. Ruby and Yang stop it with the help of her new mech, which she dubs, Spiraling Rose, along with a white haired girl who uses what appears to be magic. Ruby, Weiss, and Yang leave the village on Spiraling Rose and begin taking over the Gr1mm mechs or whatever the fuck you wanna call them. They realize the mechas are powered by fighting spirit, or aura, and have a power (semblance) based on who pilots it.

They run into Blake in a village that worships the Grimm. They rescue her and stuff. They all get mechas. They can do SISTERLY COMBINING using Spiraling Rose. They have to go stop the Spiral Queen (Salem).

row row fight the power or whatever

and yes yang dies

You really think Ruby isn't a lewd little girl?

The dynamic is actually a lot of fun to read, I enjoy their dynamic in canon too so I naturally wanted to see how the ship really worked. Its a lot of playful flirty banter and general Roman sarcasm.

Fallen Petals has more lewd if thats what you're looking for seeing as Cinder is a walking kinkfest.

Sadly there arent many /good/ rosewick fanfictions out there, except for a handful. A lot is very ooc or badly written. I dont check the tag very often but its very rarely anything worth looking into.

>Cousin Incest with OCs
This is some next-level yurishipping.

thanks user :D
what primary issues do you mean?

also what is yours about?

Ruby will lewd when the time is right. This is not that time, nor shall it be for many cycles of the moon.

No thank you?

that guy does some real good facial expressions.
and makes the best looking traps

It's better when you have all the context and backstory from the regular tumblr

Why not now? She's clearly willing if you ask me?

Ruby Rose is just a young genius who was admitted to Beacon Middle School by the Headmaster two years earlier than expected. She's an awkward girl with no one but her sister Yang Xiao Long to talk to...

But one day, something bizarre happened to Ruby when she was going home. She found an injured corgi and took it home to her room, and begins to talk about the Color Warriors who defended the world of Remnant from the forces of Grimm. He knew about her mother's disappearance, yet is very vague.

Now something evil that is made of pure Darkness has invaded Earth once again, and it's up to Ruby and her sister with Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna to defeat Salem once and for all, and save Earth from the Grimm!

----

Cure names:

Ruby Rose: Cure Silver - "The shining light of hope, Cure Silver!"

Weiss Schnee: Cure Snow - "Cool as the morning calm, Cure Snow!"

Blake Belladonna: Cure Shadow - "The silent protector of the night, Cure Shadow!"

Yang Xiao Long: Cure Solar - "Hotter than the blazing sun, Cure Solar!"

5TH MIDSEASON CURE - Pyrrha Nikos: Cure Scarlet - "The color of a true Warrior, Cure Scarlet!"

TEAM: "Colors that shine against the darkness, PreCure Color Rush!"

Attacks:
Cure Silver - Color Reaper

Cure Snow - Multicolor Slash

Cure Shadow - Shade Shot

Cure Solar - Spectrum Punch

Team - PreCure Pigment Blossom [Because Pollination]

Cure Scarlet - Scarlet Spear

Oh, is this the Jojo crossover thing?

you've put a lot of effort into this
maybe i should sit down and watch a precure series

Again, no thank you.

Really should. It's actually a pretty good AU and it's cute as fug when it happens.

nope. it's a PreCure crossover.

alright

NOTES:

1. Summer [Cure Slayer] defeated Salem once before she died as a Cure to defend Earth, Ruby doesn't know this. She only knows that Summer dies in an "accident"

2. Raven [Cure Smoke] left Yang because she is afraid that the Grimm will track down her daughter, and she needed to defend Earth as a Cure.

3. Ruby's eyes is actually grey, but turns into shiny silver in Cure form.

4. Blake is completely human and gains her cat-like abilities in Cure form.

5. They gain their iconic weapons and semblances when they transform into Cures.

6. Their super forms are inspired from Volume 2 outfits.

7. This fic is mostly a Real World AU with Magical Girl elements, just like the main PreCure series.

8. The theme is `Colors vs Darkness`, just like the main RWBY series.

9. Activation phrase for transforming is "PreCure, Color my World!"

10. "Remnant" is the other dimension where Zwei came from.

11. Notes 1 and 2 are there to give backstories.

>when in doubt pinkie out

The primary issue being "Look at my wacky OC having fun a beacon with the main characters!"

Mine is, well, weird. Diamond Dogs was behind the invasion of beacon, and is working in league with Dio Brando.Joseph Joestar has recruited the piece of toast that everyone has in their mouth when running to class, and they're attempting to stop Dion. Unbeknownst to them, he has taken control of North Korea and initiated his invasion. Ozpin sent team RWBY away because he's implied to be evil and needs the main characters out of his hair but they end up getting dragged along on some eldritch abominations adventures. Meme-Garfield happens to be chasing him down to stop him from consuming reality. Qrow has also accidentally unleashed the Carnage Conquistadors: A legion of 666 jetpack wearing skeleton Spanish bikers who are feuding with mysterious vampire arsonists and are planning on settling things in a battle of the bands. Everything is fucked and intentionally stupid, and this is maybe half of the retarded shit that's pulled. It's shit.

I dont like BB or WR, I cant stand the character designs and I dont go for incest, so no thank you.

RT needs to cancel GE and get a fighting game out. I'd much rather buy that than a 3rd rate musou rip off.

The time has come and so has ruby.

Post Mojo's PowerPuff Girls one where Blake is the dumb purple one that explodes

What thread number will the next one be? Or are we still banned from Cred Forums?

>captcha was 420

>Diamond Dogs was behind the invasion of beacon
>Joseph Joestar has recruited the piece of toast
>North Korea
>Meme-Garfield
>Carnage Conquistadors: A legion of 666 jetpack wearing skeleton Spanish bikers

a-are you ok user??

desu not too far off from an actual jojo plot tho

on October 22nd, /RWBYg/'s ban will be lifted

NOOOOOO
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DECAPITATE YANG NOT BISECT HER
YOU'VE RUINED HER YOU FILTHY LITTLE WHORE

good night notRWBYg

>That interview with Forbes where either Mori or Daisuke said they wanted to make a RWBY fighting game
I couldn't tell because the article was rather poorly formatted. Was probably Mori, he's the one more into cute girls and such.

You keep what you Eat.

Well considering we've had new rwby content every week after we were banned plus the new rvb, campcamp episodes, day 5 and more we never should have in the first place. I ain't gonna stick my neck out.

No. I'm not okay. This started as a troll-fic, but it soon gained sapience.

It's named "Velociraptors: A RWBY crack-fiction." or some shit. It's been on hiatus for a while.

What if Ruby can shapeshift?

not the kind of shapeshifting that she can turn into a wolf or something, no.

What if Ruby can turn into other people, provided that she absorbed some of their aura?

We will take the line "I want to be like my mother" literally, and then there's also the scenario where Summer unlocked Ruby's aura when she was young

NOTE: RUBY'S FIRST UNLOCKED FORM IS SUMMER ROSE. MAJOR TWIST FOR QROW, TAI, OZPIN AND CO.

[1/2]

>She can turn into somebody she has sampled Aura [BTW, the aura she absorbs will be a part of her, so Ruby will only do the process ONCE.] for a maximum of two (2) hours.
>And if she changes back, there's a 3 to 10 minute cooldown, depending on use.
>In order to absorb part of their aura to unlock their form, she needs to have constant contact [skin contact, very close eye contact, etc.] within thirty (30) seconds to one (1) minute. she also needs to concentrate on drawing the other's aura into herself in that time-frame.
>In order to transform, she must concentrate on the auras inside her and choose one. she will feel herself transform for about a minute. Her clothes will shift first, then her body. If the transformation starts to kick in, she cannot stop it. but she can change back anytime.
>She can use Crescent Rose as another person, but she can ditch it and summon the weapon of the current body she's using. [Summoning Milo and Akouo as Pyrrha, Ember Celica as Yang, etc.] ONLY CRESCENT ROSE + THE BODY'S WEAPON. PROVIDED THAT RUBY KNOWS WHAT WEAPON IS SOMEONE WEILDING *cough*velvet*cough*
>The shapeshifts are gender-locked. Meaning if she samples Jaune's aura and tries to turn into Jaune, she'll get the genderbent version.
>In the case of Penny, she can turn into an organic [aka flesh-and-blood] version of Penny. No augmented BS. No half-metal Ironwood either.
>A weird but important mechanic in her shapeshifting is that she can toggle her eye color to silver and the current eye color of her current body without reverting her whole body back.
>This enables her to power up the semblance of her current form by overriding it with the "Silver Eye Protocol™" after she awakens.
[2/2]

Ruby stepping up to make sure her deadbeat husband doesn't run out on her!

It's Shapeshifting!Ruby.

What are some unique semblance ideas?

Here are a few I have:
>hitbox extension
>local thermodynamics

Iceberg is gonna happen, and all the WR fans are going to cry enough to fill an Olympic sized pool and it will be GLORIOUS.

Finding this posted with no context whatsoever and then reading through it quickly was like having a homeless man try to explain the plot of Blazblue having only five minutes of time on the Tvtropes page to prepare him.

Your dog has... silver eyes.

He's not coming back is he

read the linked post.

Well, Weiss does love that dog.

>ganguro yang

>Full Aura
>had weapon
>survived train crash on low aura

Best I could come up with for my OC was Gravity Reduction.

I know, but that also came right the hell out of the blue.

true.

I wrote up an OC who's semblance was instilling the values of communism in pigeons and small rodents once. Writing cancer can be fun sometimes.

>jaune going "holy shit, that was you, ren" is somehow my favorite part of this picture, despite all the great shit about it.

It was Mori

I dunno they really seemed to try and hammer home hard the deaths in vol 3.
>Roman
Eaten whole, then kicked into an exploding airship that crashed later in a bigger explosion.
>Penny
Literally dismembered and shown the light dying in her robo eyes.
>Pyrrha
Aura drained completely, then shot in the heart followed by a complete instant disintegration.

Yeah, as I said, makes more sense.

Though all the same, Daisuke would still probably work on the soundtrack as usual. Just imagine the kind of remixes he could come up with off of Jeff's stuff if Mori and RT were to ever work out some kinda deal...

for some reason every time I see that picture, all I can imagine is Nora huffing out these huge clouds of steam like a Rodeo Bull. I know it's not what happens, but its ingrained into my mind anyway.

>hitbox extension
if that's what I think it is then yoooooooo. that's pretty fucking good.

Until they release what Romans semblance is, I refuse to believe he is dead

Why keep a secret about a dead man who isnt coming back

>Daisuke would still probably work on the soundtrack

You punch. The punch connects a few feet in front of where the fist ends. You swing with a sword, you can slice someone even is the actual sword bit barely misses them.

Is that what you were thinking?

We know his Semblance
It's the power to make everyone love him and we are all victims to it

This one
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Property_Conglomeration
So pretty much Yang

Also, list your semblance power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

His semblance is more meta-hack shit than Aizen's!

As much as I hate to admit it Roman is kill, they said it during the finale live stream, they said it on mutiple panels, they talk about it in the dvd commentary, they even make fun of it in RWBY Chibi....he's gone guys, and something truly of value was lost

next not rwby bread should be Cinder

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Combo_Empowerment

fuck yes

What is the scary metal man doing to Pen-pen?

All my semblance ideas come out as more stand-like than anything.
Like, something I came up for for my hunter was air/gas manipulation, but as a solid object.
Like, straight up could grapple air gasses and through it at people, use it as a deflecting shield, or walk/climb on air with enough concentration/balance and practice.
Only other thing I came up with was fairly basic, type of energy negation, but only with one thing at a time and taking time to switch or just one type period. Like, yangs obviously immune to heat, and can straight up swim in lava in some fics, but the guy would just be able to shrug off things involving direct transferral of kinetic energy. Dust attacks would be an obvious weakness, though.

Bruh, Cinder's for /RWBYtrash/

He's a dentist and she has a cavity.

It was, yeah. I like it.

That is literally bookmark's (Tsukishima's) power, friend.

I refuse to believe 100% until they confirm his semblance.

I have accepted it, but I remain suspicious.

oh, and I'm like 99% certain someone's already came up with the latter, so it's not really original.

*Read: made a character, canon or not, have that as their semblance.
Wow, I need to sleep.

I know, but it's affecting us.

Like when Aizen lied in his own thought bubbles.

So...RWBY is getting a live-action adaptation, and Cinder will be played by Megan Fox?

Well, at least we know she can keep a single, consistent, utterly unchanging tone for the entire duration of a performance?

You speak of a hypothetical scenario with no basis in reality, I presume?

No the joke was based off that image, which appears to be Cinder dressed provocatively, leaning on the hood of a Bumblebee-custom Camero.

Thus, Megan Fox.

>lied in his own thought bubbles.
what the fuck?
you got an example of that?

Ah...
I see.
You were at my side all along.

>Aizen was the hero all along
Literally the only good thing about Bleach's ending.

You won't find a disagreement here, friend.

I want Aizen and Kirei Kotomine to be revealed as the true villains of RWBY.

....what now

We wait a few days for the next thread. We stand through the shitposters repeating like a broken record, and then continue as we always do.

As we always will.

now Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.

>WHAT IF WEISS HAD SILVER EYES

Hold on, why was the general banned and how do I find the general?

Admin copypasta. was banned ala /GoT/

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/RWBY/RT

>Since the fourth season is set to air in the fall and there's going to be nothing new to discuss for several months, RWBY general threads are going to go into hiatus. You can still have occasional threads which discuss specific characters, episodes, aspects, etc, of the show, but perpetual one-after-the-other general threads with no new material to discuss inevitably leads to excessive off-topic and low quality posting.

>You can finish this thread, but please do not make any more RWBY threads in general format thereafter.

>When the show starts again, so can the generals.

/GoT/, /sug/ and other general threads got this pasta.