Punisher coming to Agents of SHIELD?

Source: ComicBook.com
(only rumor, nothing so far other than internet detectives jumping to conclusions)

>On Thursday, New York Comic Con announced that Jon Bernthal, the actor who plays the Punisher in Daredevil Season 2, would only be at the event for two days because of his Netflix production schedule. At the time, ComicBook.com speculated that this could mean production had already begun on the upcoming The Punisher spinoff series. That remains a possibility, but it turns out Bernthal’s Punisher may be making an appearance elsewhere in the Marvel Cinematic Universe first.
>Marvel Television had a big premiere event for Agents of SHIELD Season 4, in which they screened the Agents of SHIELD Season 4 premiere episode, “The Ghost.” Several comic book creators were in attendance at the event, including Gerry Conway, creator of the Punisher. According to IGN, Jeph Loeb, the head of Marvel Television, at one point introduced Conway and other guests and teased, "You will understand why I brought all of these people here later in the season, and why it makes sense."
>Could the reason “why it makes sense” be because Conway’s creation, the Punisher, is going to appear later in Agents of SHIELD Season 4? Could that actually be what Bernthal is too busy filming to attended NYCC in full?

>Movies->Netflix
The entire reason why Daredevil happened, the super killing couple in JJ.
>Movies->AoS
Extremis, Winter Soldier Tie-In
>Netflix->AoS
Punisher
>AoS->Netflix
The Dogs of Hell, that orphanage, the Crusher Creel match
>AoS->Movies
>Netflix->Movies
STAY TUNED???

>>AoS->Movies
>>Netflix->Movies
>STAY TUNED???

They don't want to upset Mr. Whedon who feels that the television is not canon

Mr. Whedon let the door slam him in the ass on the way out.

doesnt Whedon hate The Punisher

Whedon doesn't have shit to do with shit.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Whedon was a mistake.

I mean thanks for the first Avengers movie but pls leave.

Joss Whedon isn't running the show, it's his brother, Jed.

yes he does

he was the guy who said "Fuck Coulson, that nigger is dead and that's the bottom line"

Lesser Whedon does though, he's the show runner.

Well, there is A Whedon who has shit to do with Marvel's TV shit.

The only thing I care about is Baraccuda being the villain of the Nerflix series.

It's not Whedon, it's Feige

Feige was the cockblocker. It was Feige. It was ALWAYS Feige. If he had his way, Agents of SHIELD would be dead and buried, and Daredevil would be a summer blockbuster movie about quips and be loaded with Avengers cameos

It was me IT was me all along

and his brother and sister-in-law said "Fuck it" and brought him back to life anyway

I still can't believe he actually said "nigger" even if it was jokingly. For an outspoken feminist, he sure fucks up a lot.

>If he had his way, Agents of SHIELD would be dead and buried
Based Feige.

Joss Whedon was credited as Exec Producer on AoS. And I believe he wrote or directed the pilot

he can't go around and pretend that it wasn't what he wanted when he was involved in it

>giving up on AoS 3 years ago before TWS crossover

>Feige starts preparing his coup to take over Marvel Studios
>goes to Alan Horn and threatens to leave unless Perlmutter is demoted
>Horn agrees, Feige goes and tells Perlmutter
>"IT WAS ME, IKE. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!"

>Remember when Kevin Feige said Coulson wouldn't appear in Infinity War? It was ME! I was that Feige!

>Remember when Age of Ultron didn't reference Agents of SHIELD? IT WAS ME!

The faggot go excommunicated off twitter by his fellow feminists. He did some good, but he's no longer word of god on anything related to the MCU,

>excommunicated off twitter

so what?

Twitter isn't relevant to any of this

>Bernthal’s Punisher may be making an appearance elsewhere in the Marvel Cinematic Universe first.

Honestly I'm more surprised that DD hasn't shown up considering he and Daisy were at the same orphanage around the same time.

you mean greater Whedon

he's a blind dude who hits people
like why would SHIELD care

>daisy
She and Matt are the same age?

No. In the comics they were. MCU Matt is about 10 years older.