This week on Zebra Girl Joe gives us the perfect image to sum up being male on the internet

This week on Zebra Girl Joe gives us the perfect image to sum up being male on the internet.

>Zebra Girl thread
Mein schwartze

Zebra Girl earns the "Most Improved" award for Webcomics, for sure. I've been reading it for over a decade now and it's astonishing how much the art and writing have progressed.

so is Zandra learning to embrace her inner pervert just like Crystal did

Man, why is it always rabbits? I seem to have a weakness for lapines...

ditto
he should have been scooped up by a comics company long ago, hell the art during the werewolf arc was better than a lot of comics

Sexy indeed.

This thread deserves to be on the front page.

Read Zebra Girl, faggots.

why'd you stop

Jack the Plaid: great wizard or greatest wizard?

>doesn't post the full comic

Nice rabbit.

I feel like having a repeat of how I got into Endtown. I didn't care about that comic until I noticed Flask and Kirbee.

I still haven't plunged in, but I've been curious ever since I saw the one with the nightmare thing that said "Pray to me you insignificant thing. Then DIE."

Is Zebra Girl still horrifically depressing?

It's been in my backlog forever due to worries over it being too dark for my tastes.

There are worse reasons for wanting to get into a comic. Be patient through the early art and story.

>still
It goes through phases, but I wouldn't say it's a very depressing comic on the whole.

I mean, Szandra IS depressed I'm pretty sure, but it's not just an all-downers-all-the-time nightmare.

>I didn't care about that comic until I noticed Flask and Kirbee.
Getting into stuff for shallow reasons is fine, they just shouldn't be why you stick around.

>Even the woman muted on TV likes what she sees
Everyone's gay for Betty.
How hard do you think Joe would hit that

how much art do you think he's drawn of himself hitting that

>It's been in my backlog forever due to worries over it being too dark for my tastes.
Wow, no it's not at all.
The comic stays pretty lighthearted in general and isn't afraid to crack a joke if things get a bit too serious.
If you want horrifically depressing, go read Endtown.

He murdered Harry Potter with a scarf.

A magic scarf.

Greatest wizard.