What show you like better?

What show you like better?

Star Vs. isn't funny or interesting and KP is both, so KP.

KP isn't funny or interesting and star vs is both, so star vs

learn to bait my friend

I would love to see KP revived with some of Star Vs. Sensibilities.

Play up some of KP's flaws some more, like her real insecurity. Make Ron a bit more of an asset. Add continuity with a light underplot.

Star Vs. because no Jews

I like them both equally. Went back to watch KP a few weeks ago and while it still holds up as a good action show, it also feels dated in the sense that the humor and even some stories are distinctly "2000's gurl powa". I really like Star Vs. but I also recognize that the lolsorandumb humor will be kind of "wince worthy" 5 years from now and while the episodes that drive further the overall story are god tier (Storm The Castle, St. Olga, Mewberty, Ludo In The Wild) the mundane normie shit episodes make SU's townie episodes seem like master pieces.

Starco is cute and perfect and Sheego is best girl.

Marco is a lot more assertive than Ron.

Kp was alright but overall it's a show whose real value lies in its waifus.

Star vs. has more interesting, fun, and funny content. Its waifus are good too, but not as good as KPs so far.

What are the waifus in KP besides Shego and Bonnie?

I always thought Wade was a girl

KP
Kps cousin
Anne Possible
Yori
Camille Leon
DNAmy for a very specific part of the population

>waifuing Kim

No mang, she's a nag

Not baiting, Star Vs. humor misses almost every time, it's something only a kid could find funny. KP had actually smart writing and the half hour format allowed for better plots. The action scenes were better too. Only area where Star Vs. is better is it doesn't have a comic relief character.

>star vs. doesn't have a comic relief

Ponyhead.

Monique
Betty director
Zits flores
The other cheerleaders
Ron's mom
The blue alien muscle chick if you're into that kinda thing

It's like the guy doesn't even waifu!

>DNAmy for a very specific part of the population
That was a joke I played here to bait Dustin into drawing rule 34 of her, I wasn't serious

>The blue alien muscle chick if you're into that kinda thing

Boy am I.

Ron could whup marco though.

Ponyhead is more like the obnoxious female Kevin Hart that's designed to make you like the main character

I just want to see a crossover of these two shows now.

Only evil or series finale Ron could

I want to see a crossover with Star Vs and Rick and MOrty.

Honestly I'd say serious ron could. It's just getting him serious takes threatening the things he loves.