Why are they so perfect?

why are they so perfect?

Ecause they buttfuck each other in the boipussy

>boi
Pls user, they're men. They only engage in the manliest of buttsex.

Apollo is netted with long hair. It gives more "individuality" to the character

It's SO 90s, though. I think he looks great now.

Because they're pseudo gay batman and superman. And batman and superman would be perfect for each other.

Light bringer?

I never quite liked how they're obvious Batman and Superman pastiches, but while Apollo is fucking useless and always gets hurt, Midnighter is somehow MORE overpowered and MORE of a writer's pet than Batman. Shouldn't they both either be equally effective or equally shit?

Apollo had to job by necessity in The Authority - if he was competent, 99% of their fights would be over in 5 minutes.

HMMMMMM?

Say no to Fabio hair.

I didn't like how they basically took over the entire Authority

I don't care about the hair, I just wish they'd give him a little bit more character. He's kind of a blank slate at this point.

Anymore female apollo art? they're hard to find

>I never quite liked how they're obvious Batman and Superman pastiches
That's literally their backstory though, they're escapees from some dimension hopping mad scientist's artificial justice league, they're totally different characters though.
>but while Apollo is fucking useless and always gets hurt, Midnighter is somehow MORE overpowered and MORE of a writer's pet than Batman
Apollo's powers are much worse than superman's, since he needs to charge then and he runs out quickly while Midnighter actually has pretty significant powers compared to Batgod.
He still gets his shit kicked in all the time though, but Apollo does job too much.

Cloak and Dagger are different from what I remember.

Because it would be pretty gay if they weren't.

>another race and gender-change

When will Marvel learn

Dicknighter is a better pairing.

Shit taste confirmed.

Because they allow writers to safely indulge their Supes/Bats slash fantasies AND throw aside those pesky no-kill codes.

but they are already pretty gays user

Apollo has no personality, user. He's just good sex for Middy.

Gay Batman

>non-canon rule 63

disgusting

>male Swift

>That femApolloS
SNU
SNU

what do you mean I aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> Apollo with a beard

I like this look for them.

How old are they supposed to be now, anyway?