A reminder that Gumball has a shapeshifter who can change by emotion for a girlfriend. A POWERFUL one at that

A reminder that Gumball has a shapeshifter who can change by emotion for a girlfriend. A POWERFUL one at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!pUVDjRwB!4-EM4eTN03ZCFu84zeDobg
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ_49Sa8TTo
youtube.com/watch?v=TtbG5Rioudc
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay.
Is there a point you wanted to make or are you just venting some fetish thing you've got going?

Well, yeah. He's the true alpha.

I'm going to vent my fetish.

I want Penny to shapeshift into Nicole and have sex with Gumball.

What does she turn into when she orgasms?

>Nicole and her misery.
Stopped reading there, waifufags don't get to vote.

She most likely never has as she is both a child and also a cartoon character.

Yeah, and OP doesn't!

Seriously, OP is a real loser.

no don't we already did this last time OP made this thread

I think people just like it because of the wide array of clashing character designs.

>literally "ooooh, looky da colors: the animated series"

Clayton was a shapeshifter before it was cool.

I like it because it feels like a modern day Simpsons.

It's one of the few shows that acknowledges modern pop culture without being overtly obxonious about it.

I like it because it's funny.

Clayton was a faggot who never even go to go to the carnival

That does not change the fact that he was shapeshifting before Penny was.

could people stop talking about why this show sucks. I am okay if you say you hate it. but when you give reasons you actually change my opinions and then I can no longer enjoy it.
spirit tracks used to be my favourite zelda game.
until I saw a negative review and a few guys I really like say it was their least favourite.

Shit tastes detected, go back to your Heathcliff threads.

>shitting on based orange overlord

At least Heathcliff vaguely resembles what a blind person might picture a cat looking like if he touched it with calloused hands

Gumball looks like a melted action figure marinated in blue toilet water

>judging a cartoon based on the characters not looking like real life.

>children and cartoon characters can't orgasm
What did he mean by this?

I masturbated from 5 onward. I never came until I turned 13. but I am pretty sure I still orgasmed every time.

bump

Suni should make more shit like this. It's cute AND hot.

nuff said

When are they gonna give Penny an actual personality and a voice-actor who isn't ninety years-old?

Plus she's cute!

I wanted some sfw images for my collection so I went over to deviantart. deviantart is a pain to browse. almost as bad as pixiv. it has taken me three hours to download 90 images.

>Penny thread that has no purpose whatsoever
booooooooooring

So what's this show about? I'd been ignoring it because I confused it with some other show but I saw some awesome anime battle on YouTube the other day and now I'm curious. Is it popular for good reason?

The show is about random beings (characters) from different art styles interact and live in a town called Elmore.

The humor is pretty meta. There are 5 seasons so far, and each season is unique in its own way, especially season 1.

Sounds fun, I'll probably give it a shot. I haven't really watched many cartoons in a long time so there's a lot I've been missing out on that I'm making plans to check out. So far there's this, Steven Universe, Adventure Time... anything else I should consider looking into?

wander over yonder and gravity falls are pretty good. Also, there is regular show that will end at season 8. Good luck.

The series gets better season after season so in case you may not like Season 1, then enjoy the next one and so and so on.

Penny you see here, she used to wore a shell until she broke out of it in The Shell. Plus The Void starts an ongoing story arc involving the world of the characters live in.

Also, this CN bumper of Penny summarizes her transformation into the one we know now.

Thanks. I'm definitely not the kind of person to drop something easily, I've run into a lot of things that I was initially ambivalent about but then ended up really liking so I've learned that most things are worth putting some time into.

Dang, so she was a Clancer. That's pretty cool too.

>tfw I first came when I was 10.
I was really scared the first time and I thought that I broke something of my body....

Are the writers seeing this? Because for some reason they basically dropped Penny right after she became interesting.

Orgasm is not an emotion.

What do you mean? She had like 3 episodes last season.

More like 1

I've always thought that powers controlled by emotions are pretty stupid. You have little control over them and other people can easily manipulate them.

Just taking Penny as an example, she almost got killed once because she was so scared she got stuck as a mouse.

pretty much, more like this
>the romantic
and those two episodes she plays minor roles
>the misunderstanding
>the blame
but you are still right, she appears way more frequently than all the other side characters.

Mice are quite good at hiding though. She just needs more experience.

I'm glad that Penny isn't featured as much because at least she's not able to see what a fucking miserable evil Cartman-wannabe Gumball has turned into.

Let her think that S1 never died.

I also think it is kind of weird Rob starts to play more big roles as the show goes on. Is that the writers find out they have ideas to polish Rob more? or is that because Rob's characterization/lore is more interesting Penny's? Either way, I think the writers are aware of that at some degrees.

>Gumball
>Evil Cartman wanna be
Gumball maybe an asshole at times but he's not straight up "evil"

Rob is more fun and more interesting than Penny, so I don't blame them.

Stop talking like you actually watch the show. Just stop.

I've seen every episode so either I've seen more than you or an equal amount. Not entirely sure how Gumball's dickishness managed to escape you considering it's been a vocal point in pretty much every recent episode except the two-parters and the shell.

Darwin is so precious

You are the one that said Gumball is a sociopath.

Steven Universe already did that waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy before that trash ever got the idea for it....

after spending the past week obsessing about cartoons especially the amazing world of gumball. I am now burned out and have lost interest. hopefully I can come back and start enjoying the show again since I love this show so much.

anyway. here is a small collection of about 200 sfw images of penny, teri and carrie.
mega.nz/#F!pUVDjRwB!4-EM4eTN03ZCFu84zeDobg

will add more images later.

>penny, teri
>and carrie

Eh.

I will be adding a folder for everyone else later.

I also find Rob very relatable in so many ways. I was a nobody like him in middle school that people never respected me or treated seriously. But on the last few days of school, I ended up kicking most of people's asses and almost rubbed that victory in people's faces.

here is a picture of Rob.

thanks buddy!

But asshole Gumball is best Gumball and despite being a huge jerk he always realizes he goes too far and fixes things.

I just very recently caught up with the show.
So how much did people lose their shit when Nicole finally got shirtless (and pantless no less to)?

Except for when he became Zach.

Though that obviously was the intension of the writers.

>Gumball is just Zach if he never realized how much of a dick he really was
Huh, never realized this.

I wonder if she can turn male if he wants to experiment later in life

Gumballs never going to college.

The Watterson kids are doomed to fail, just like their parents. Even Anais is susceptible due to her self-destructive personality and shitty parents.
Honestly, it gets kind of tiring to see them all fail.

I've only seen a few episodes. I didn't know she transforms.

Is it a metaphor for puberty?

More like her getting over her shyness and finally going out with Gumball.

Was there ever a time when Gumball threads had activity? I swear people have already forgotten this show even exists.

Very small but dedicated fanbase.
Despite rarely having threads about it, you see many anons nominate it for best currently running cartoon.

It'll be forgotten ten minutes after it ends. I resent that, a quality show shouldn't be ignored just because nobody wants to fuck the MC

I think it'll end up more something along the lines of Duckman or arguably Rocko's Modern Life.

Not quite well known to the average person but had a good run and a cult following that keeps it's memory running.

Or mostly because Gumball phisically can't be more than 12 y/o.

He literally is stuck at 12.

aww, look at the little destroyer

>only swf images

Molly: "That means we're friends. Trust story."
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ_49Sa8TTo

Why is Molly so cute

Taking draw requests.

drunk teri photocopying herself and then making out with the copy.

hotdog guy and Rob making this pose

Penny morphing into Gumball while Gumball's wearing her old peanut shell for Halloween

Rob tying Penny to railroad tracks while Gumball tries to stop him.

gump

don't die on me thread

>in the ending they're finally allowed to grow up and we see a flash forward of them as adults.

>I resent that, a quality show shouldn't be ignored just because nobody wants to fuck the MC
>nobody wants to fuck the MC
>implying

Carrie cosplays as Carrie White

Favorites scenes from the past few episodes?

Mine is Rob decides to go back to the past and destroys the remote

Along with the requisite "My own clone! Now neither of us have to be virgins!"

Penny as a succubus

Clip of The Vision:
youtube.com/watch?v=TtbG5Rioudc

/trash/ is that way pal.

> when you give reasons you actually change my opinions and then I can no longer enjoy it.

What? Why man? Some one bad mouths something you like and you stop enjoying it? It seems like anonymous neckbeards behind a keyboard have a little more sway over your tastes than anyone person should allow...

bump

To be harsh, Penny is really lacklustre compares to Rob. Rob has some quality characterizations and lores on his side. It is a fair game. Either you have some early advantages, or you can prove you are better than other.

Rob is void tier trash though. Ugly design, cliche revenge motive,

>I am completely missing the entire point of the character.

then you are implying characters other than Rob are even more terrible, which is truth in most cases.

You do know that he's supposed to fill the "I shall my revenge" villain right? The show literally addresses that.

Isn't Rob considered the evil counterpart to Penny?

Wow, dating someone who can shapeshift and whose powers are affected by emotion.

I agree, that's pretty cool, buddy.

But are they ever going to... "combine"?

SU fag. Please ignore him everyone. He is here just to ruin another thread.

How, exactly?

>Both have permanent changes to their looks with Penny beautiful and Rob disfigured
>Both involved in status quo breaking episodes
>Penny is Gumball's gf while Rob is his enemy

Gee I wonder why

So how does a pink rabbit and a blur cat make another blue cat, another pink rabbit and an salmon?

Or are they all from different marriages or something?

Darwin was adopted.

The rest. How am I supposed to know.

I wonder what her butt feels like. And tastes like.

Okay, don't go TOO lewd.

This thread is shit.

Better than any other on Cred Forums though.

And I don't even fucking like all this lewd shit.

gump

Why is every thread about shows I like always about everyone hating my favorite character

Last year you almost made me not like Masami until I realized it's quite impossible to not like Masami

who's your favorite character?

You just need to grow up.

Or to not give a shit.

Frankly, it's not the same as growing up.

let me guess. your favourite character is gumball right?

I've not seen people shitting on him here.

Masami? There's a Japanese character in this show? Do they pronounce the name correctly, with emphasis on the first syllable, or do they fuck it up?

Correctly. This isn't May-reh-oh

The cloud

>Masami
she reminds me of Mimi from digimon for some reasons. They both are some unlikable kids from affluent family, but they slowly become better people as the shows go on.

>he has dreams where his mother rapes him

>tfw you don't get dreams where your mother rapes you.

He went through some shit in his life.

>Mimi
>unlikable

???

I missed a lot of the most recent episodes of Gumball. There's a mega that collects them, right? Anyone have it?

The Amazing World of Gumball:
mega.nz/#F!1hEjiaYZ!ev4pm7CabkFerA4eE__o1w (Season 3 and 4 & 5)
mega.nz/#F!wgkQHJpL!7gfZPnr_k7hzCuI5DjvIVA (official comics)

Go look around for it, I think there's still a Gumball thread in the archive with the Mega posted in it.

Masami, she's a sentient cloud. She wasn't really confirmed to be japanese until Season 4, where her surname is revealed to be Yoshida, and her parents are shown to be respectively a Raijin/Fuujin cloud god and an anime cloud woman with thighs the size of oaks.

>Raijin/Fuujin
it was such a waste not to develop Masami more. I find that concept very interesting.

I know right? It's the closest we will ever have to a Touhou character in a western cartoon.

I'm a huge Touhou fan and even I think you are hamfistedly cramming in a Touhou reference here.

T'was a joke, user.
was talking about how it's a shame that they didn't expand on Masami being a Yokai-ish character, and I said that she could even be a 2hu character in training for all we know.

Ball

This must be this surrealist humor that's getting popular these days. Not really my thing but who am I to judge?

gump

>Penny is potentially perverted around her boyfriend.

Duckman

JUST LET THE FUCKING THREAD DIE

The only reason Penny likes Gumball is BAD writing. Gumball has nearly gotten the girl killed 3 times. You know, I feel sorry for Penny's father. His daughter is nonsensically interested in a moronic piece of shit tier boy. And this boy also ruined Penny's father's chance to get better income for his family. Why again is Gumball allowed anywhere near that family? Bad writing.

it doesn't stop the shippers though. To them, as long as they feel "right" or "happy", any writing is acceptable.

Sage doesn't do anything idiot, it just doesn't bump.

>Implying someone who is 100 percent loyal to Penny, loved her for the inside and not because of looks, is a lot more competent when serious when his loved ones are threatened, does the right thing even when he doesn't realize it, and gifted with his mother's booty is shit tier.

Then who do you ship?

Where do I find a brown collared turtleneck?

There is only one true ship.

Gumball and Joyful Burger?

Why /co hates Gumball so much? Idk.

But we don't?

Says who?

Get a regular turtleneck and put brown felt around it?

I ship no one, sorry.

I mentioned gumball on another board and people were positive to it

Don't let others change how you feel about something user. It's not worth it because those people don't matter and no one's opinion means more than yours because youre the one watching

Gumball is arguably the least hated thing on Cred Forums

People either love it or don't watch it.

I'm one of those guys who don't like the episodes where gumball's being extremely annoying/an asshole but it's still easily a really good show even if you said those were objective flaws.

After S1 Gumball got (mostly) better.

He isn't so annoying anymore.

I have never done weed before. and probably never will. but if I were to take weed I would do it while watching this show.

You don't need weed to enjoy it.

This show is the drugs.

Don't worry user, I thought Spirit Tracks was really good! Definitely one of the best soundtracks in the series.

I'm going to tell you one thing.

This is not bait. Not only that but most people dislike S1. This show is one of the few examples of getting better over time.

how's her succ game?

We are talking about Gumball character, not about the show itself.

The character got better too.

>The most hateable and unlikable CN main character right now
>"The character got better too"

except Carmen, she still has no official main role other than the storm.

>The boring dumb kid actually became funny overtime
>Implying "mean spirited" assholes are bad.
I blame Mr. Enter for Cred Forums being so thin skinned in comedy.

>le Mr. Enter meme
Man, new gumballfags are as bad as SUfags. A well done "mean spirited" asshole can be really good (Eddy, Cartman, Rick, Bender, etc) but forced, bad written assholes like current Gumball or current Homer Simpsons are shit. Also: S2 Gumball > S1 cuteball > S3-S4 gumball

>Implying that a pure spongebob level idiot is better than a normal 12 y/o that we have now

S1-S3 spongebob was a god tier character so, what is your point?

I'm talking about the modern Spongebob. And S1 Gumball was just like him.

An unlikable, boring idiot.

>S1 gumball
>unlikable
Yeah, that is why in 2011-2013 everyone loved him

And that's why in 2011-late 2013 I didn't watch this show.

Gumball got better with Season 2 and part of Season 3, but starting in Season 3 they started aping plot points where the whole catalyst for the episode was Gumball being a sociopath in a cartoon world and his antics caused the story to unfold.

...no. That only happened in The Finale.

The plot's catalysts are Rob and the Void.

>the plot's catalyst of every episode is Rob

Not every episode is a part of the plot.

But every episode which is about this plot HAS Rob.

Every episode has a plot, that is the point.

There are 2 different kinds of plot.
The one episode only plot.
And the plotline about Rob, the Void and the nature of their world.

bump