youtube.com/watch?v=Lo-EmtXbFRg
youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco
youtube.com/watch?v=DLw5b70OJH8
youtube.com/watch?v=cYHOQ6AQ3Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=aun1lHyqwBg
youtube.com/watch?v=SmnEhmjgZ9s
youtube.com/watch?v=JjwuoGPXWF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone post anything from Sonic Extreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lo-EmtXbFRg

Er, Sonic Underground. That's what I meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco

i can respect that dude did this all himself (i think), but it didn't deserve the amount of praise or money that was thrown at it.

IIRC, the person had this be a collab, and pressured people to finish it early and didn't even credit half the animators.

What is this dumb shit and why do I constantly see it posted everywhere?

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

FUCK I didn't mean to post that image

don't ban me mods

Go away, evil dogger

well that taints it.

Go away evil dogger

Go away, evil dogger

>muh deep lore
>muh rule34

Go away evil dogger.

Is this an animated music video thread? This looks like an animated music video thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=DLw5b70OJH8

No, it's a
>Post bad animation Cred Forums
thread.

anything made by these two

I find funny how the chick (Whatever her name was) draws herself in a cutesy calarts style when she looks like a potatoe irl.

I couldn't tell for the lack of bad animation.
youtube.com/watch?v=cYHOQ6AQ3Rc

Posting in a b8 thread b4 404.

someone post that episode of eddsworld that was literally storyboard-tier

One looks like he is lecturing you and hopes you both can reach an understanding. The other looks like he'll crush you heathenistic skull into paste if you don't give him the asnwer he wants. Which is more intimidating?

I know its Cred Forums, wanna fight a about it?

W-what is this? What the fuck did they do to glorious Mozgus?

You know I don't think the 2016 one is bad per-se, but it's definitely not the same design, in terms of tone.

I enjoyed the hell out of recent Berserk series. Fuck you all.

youtube.com/watch?v=aun1lHyqwBg

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=SmnEhmjgZ9s

>wolf shows up among a bunch of rabbits and deer singing about how they're going to die

I just said it wasn't bad.

Literally fucking nothing, he looks exactly the same. You're just a brainwashed nigger who thinks CGI is trash because you don't understand the difficulty of creating, rigging, and animated 3d models. You're also blinded to the fact that it takes just as long to design, model, and proportion settings for those 3d models.

People like you make me just want to fucking explode in a nova of blood so I never have to deal with this gay earth ever again.

It actually takes longer to do the CGI.

take a nap.

they didn't get the eyes right

That's a very mild way to put it.

literally who?

Ya know, kinda like... every Youtube animator that draws themselves EVER

Jaltoid, aka those ''ugly girl'' and ''girl gamer'' videos

frankly I just want to know where is that ''ugly girl'' gif of her getting fucked someone linked a long time ago

Rule 34?

it depends on the animator. Some do draw themselves like either a chibi anime kawaii, a decent cartoon version of themselves, or just a hideous freak.

forgot to post this pic

I still love that one thing Harry did
youtube.com/watch?v=JjwuoGPXWF0

Sounds like you people haven't seen enough clang

diggity looks like a fat dyke cancer patient.
pig disgusting

But user, looking at the first image doesn't fill be me with the horrific fear that could only come from a god loving man.

It looks more like he's going to do some bible thumping with that girl.

>i want to spread furry drama... to Cred Forums I go!

Are fat girls delusional when they draw themselves skinny? Like, do they think BEING FAT is an insult and therefore if they draw themselves fat, they're insulting themselves? It actually comes across as an insult if you don't own up to it.

>that's what that song is about.

>bad animation

Better than what we get on TV.

Anyone know the fate of Zoophobia? Last time I started a thread it got deleted immediately. Viv said she was going to reboot it, but isn't this the SECOND time it's been rebooted? There were also talks about a paywall but I don't know if she scrapped that idea when the reaction to that news was generally negative.

Nothing ever changes

If the wolf didn't have breasts to watch nobody would care.

Maybe I'm looking too far into it but I figured they did the animation that way to emulate the kind of meh animation that was in the old Scooby-Doo cartoons, because it very obviously takes inspiration from them

>draws herself in a cutesy calarts style when she looks like a potatoe irl.

That's almost the case with every webcomic/animator on the internet. Except Ronnie I was genuinely surprised he looked alright cause of that.

This beat's rockin'!

I think it could be just being accustom to drawing skinny cutesy people and not taking the time to learn how to draw a chubby chibi character. And also beards.
That or probably because they know that people wouldn't watch them if they actually drew what they look like.

Not really, at least the animation from tv cartoons is consistent enough to not hurt your eyes.

I'm sure some furries would watch it

What bothered me most was the lip-syncing didn't get it right even once. Other than that and the dumb character designs it was fine for a one-person project.

Find me an animation worse than this.

You could say it's delusion, they genuinely think of themselves as being cute anime characters. Not that they literally think they are, just that becomes their mental image.

Even I do this when the reality of what I look like becomes too much to think about

lol nostalgia

Oh fuck you guys.

Rude.

>Viv is keenly aware that this character is a money magnet and keeps advertising her/using her for speed paints and the like.
>Refuses to just put her in the damn comic.