Which Cred Forums characters can just straight up destroy a planet?

Batman

Do you mean using only natural abilities? Because most scientists and anyone with enough money could probably invent/build something that could destroy the world.

If we're talking just natural abilities here are just a few...

The Hulk
Superman
Silver Surfer
Dr Manhattan
Magneto
Graviton
Dr Strange
Dr Fate
Thor
All Cosmic Abstracts (Galactus, Master Order, Lord Chaos, The Stranger, Anti-Monitor, Spectre, etc...)

> Silver Surfer
But why would Galactus give him that kind of option?
"Find me a planet sandwich, and while you're at it, here's the power to destroy planet sandwiches."

Galactus works in mysterious ways.

>Magneto
When has he blown up a planet? He can fuck one up sure I see that but outright destroy it?

Black Bolt probably could if he doesn't hold back. He has been shown capable of ripping holes in reality with his voice and the original T-bomb destroyed several planets.

candace

He never did anything of the kind... but...
At his prime he did have the ability to move far off (iron) asteroids vast distances through space.
Asteroid M started out on the far side of the solar system.
Now think about how the Earth has a big old nickel/iron magnetic core, Mags could have thrown us all into the sun anytime he wanted.

Men

Anybody have the "Galactus will starve" image?

So is Binary a Herald-lite?

And one day, hopefully, an empowered woman.

Women will always amount to nothing, as evident with their current behaviour across the world.

womyn will never have true equality until they can blow up the world

CLINTON 2016

And how!

Any of them.
Better question, Which Cred Forums characters HAVE just straight up destroyed a planet?

>>Cred Forums

>Any of them.
>Better question, Which Cred Forums characters HAVE just straight up destroyed a planet?
Don't be such an ass.

the black Green Lantern dude and Marvel Girl

I feel like this is referencing something besides WOY, but I don't know what.

I'd call it a character.

does a meteor the size of a star and a giant sentient space robot count?

>superman depending on the planet
>a lot of the mage villans probably but it would take a while and the costs would be extremely hard to justify
>a lot of the mage heros to
>flash

>Dr Strange
Only strange i have read is his first 20 or so strange tales adventures.
How much fucking powercreep has he had.

I remember I used to have his toy when I was a kid. Good times.

It was redone in comic and movie colours with a G1 head a few years ago, and the comic version (front) is being rereleased in Asia soon.

He sold his soul so he could destroy a planet in Hickvengers.

Think of it more like he could open a portal for planet destroying forces/Energy.

Killing everything on earth is doable but we will likely never have nuclear bombs capable of actually blowing up the planet. You'd need around a quadrillion of the most powerful nuke ever made, detonated all at once to do that.

Too many, really.

IDW Shockwave very nearly destroyed the UNIVERSE, and would have if he hadn't been stopped.

Imagine a bag of planets, only three of them are poisoned.

>ctrl+f
>No John Stewart

Kirby destroys his own planet in friendly contests pretty much daily

Magic is basically borrowing other people's power

Am I seeing both Megatron and Galvatron?