Still not a Star vs Thread

This is not the place to discuss Star vs The Forces of Evil.
There are no new episodes on Monday.
You cannot find a trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=EPNL8hx-_J0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kBoesEFWZnM
youtube.com/watch?v=BOByH_iOn88
instagram.com/p/BKyXgJQgU5C/
mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
twitter.com/disneyxd/status/780142381228109824
tumblr.com/dashboard
youtube.com/watch?v=mkt_Nwu3vLw
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
youtube.com/watch?v=zs474lPgO54
midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1560229
pastebin.com/7FzdQFZF
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
mobile.twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/780217868805963776
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02031224&t=Star vs. the Forces of Evil&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3aWQdidOuhVaE1CUU5PYldJeVk/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not not excited!

ATTENTION. ATTENTION. THIS IS NOT A STAR VS THE FORCES OF EVIL THREAD. PLEASE MOVE ALONG.

Man it would be nice to have a Star VS thread... but alas...

Lets enjoy this totally unrelated thread in the meanwhile.

Less than a day away from the new episodes!

>yfw someone thought a Walk The Prank marathon was a good idea.

>UNF
I want to spoil the Butterfly Family Tree.

It was already spoiled by a Johansen.

Also, Moon is an endless well of reaction images in Flags.

~Six arms~

SCRAPE THE SIIIIIIDES

I can not but approve of this man's taste in sexual/life-partner.

post cute couples

"or more"

Fantastic as always, IG!

I want Moon to talk about giving birth...

>A young River Johanson narrows eyes and grips his battle axe tighter as he breathes the vow that would forever change the course of Munin history
>"I'm going to fuck that bug"

Only one child in a medieval-ish world? That doesn't sound like it has a happy explanation.

Hey /sveg/, what do you plan to do with your lives after the show is canceled after the third season? I'm thinking about getting a houseboat

A houseboat? Don't know if that's the sort of thing one can take a secure trip on.

finding my own jackie

cartoons have no business being this attractive

>mfw we cleared 2 threads before Monday even hits

Marcobowl monday is back, what did you expect

Where would we be without your memes, IG...

I think that'd literally be the first River x Moon pic on the internet. Go for it, show those Toffee x Moon shipper that no Johansen is going to be outdone by a disabled lizard.

Obligatory

Let's make this a Moon Butterfly thread, guys.

MY SPAGHETTI BOWL NEEDS FILLING

No need.
It already is.

Can we have Moon teasing Star about her boyfriend (Marco) during the Game of Flags ending?

please, that sounds cute

Yes.

less than 24 hours, for possible ship confirmations or doom.

Now i don't like the whole Moon/Toffee thing, I think it's pure nonsense, But this made me laugh for some reason

Mom, Dad and the Babies sleeping together

Search your hearts, You know it to be true

what if its just glossed over?

Janna

Butthurt Wander fan?
We didn't scheduled our show right next to yours, not our fault it got more ratings. Pretty much everyone on here pirates, we're not even a fucking real demographic when it comes to ratings.

Then we cry and riot.

She's going to have a lot more to write after the events of the episode, then.

>Toffee x Moon
seriously?
Now I know how my brother feels when he complains he's the only non-retarded Naruto fan. Only replace Naruto with Star VS and "retarded" with "hamster-fucking-shit-painting-insane".

I dont have cable, so everything is pirated around here

pretty much this

Marco probably got a lot of paper cuts on some very uncomfortable places.

for real, thoughts of what could happen tomorrow?

>less than 24 hours, for possible ship confirmations or doom.
There's no way in hell the writers are going to make anything concrete.

>Now i don't like the whole Moon/Toffee thing, I think it's pure nonsense
I didn't even realise it was a thing until today.
There's absolutely no connection between those two in the show, isn't there?

i would thing it would be neater if moon and river knew each other as kids

i with the idea that toffe have like 500 years and is a survival from the original monster massacre, if he meet some menber of royal family was the first queen.

I want Queen Butterfly to be embarrassed by me

anything, even nothing

There is absolutely zero evidence to support Toffoon, no.
Toffee's main motivation seems to be his hatred of magic, specifically Munin magic.

The accidentally summon a parody of Pinhead only he's a disembodied unicorn head with spikes through his eyes or something.

>There is absolutely zero evidence to support Toffoon, no.
So where the hell did it come from? Did shippers just pull two names out of a hat or something?

>i with the idea that toffe have like 500 years and is a survival from the original monster massacre,
That would give Toffee a plausible motivation for wanting to break the wand.

So when are they gonna plan to tie him up and take turns riding the Diaz?

youtu.be/kBoesEFWZnM

I think it was a what-if wouldn't-that-be-neat scenario somebody mentioned offhandedly and the shippers went nuts with it because they're shippers.

how could marco even be that nervous when she's giving him those fuck me eyes

she literally gives everything including inanimate objects those eyes. Watch any episode with her in it. She's not horny she's just stoned all the time and carries Visene red-eye-relief in her purse.

>tattoos

>There's no way in hell the writers are going to make anything concrete.

I don't know, I don't expect the episode to end with Marco counting Jackie's teeth with his tongue, but I think that there's going to be some concrete development for Jarco and, possibly, some first hint of Starco (non platonic Starco). Clearly nothing canon, not even to be dealt with until much later in the season, but this is the right episode to make things progress.

Well I'm not saying that it makes sense, but it's not hard to see why the fandom would think that Toffee knew the current queen. The show heavily hints to the evil lizard being familiar with the reigning family and its magic, and he knows about Moon having taught Star the whispering spell. Sure, maybe Toffee is old as balls and he fought with Moon's greatgreatgreat grandparents, but it makes more sense for him to antagonize the current Butterflys.
The romantic aspect is completely fan speculation, but hey, it almost makes more sense than Star x Jackie Brittney x Marco Starfan x Marco Hope x Marco Sabrina x Marco Tom x Marco Chantelle x Marco...

Do you have autism? Not the Cred Forums kind, the actual real life disorder.

That's clearly a depiction of her when she's older. If a chick like her doesn't have any stick and pokes yet she will in a year.

>implying there is a diffrence

Actually, that's the tattoo Star gave her last episode.

Not him but I analyze shit to that degree and I have severe ADHD which is about as far away from autism as you can get.
Severe enough I'm on disability. Yeah that can happen.

Oh shit I forgot about that, I watched the last two episodes in the wrong order so my brain has the 2nd last better memorized.
I really hope they keep drawing her with it and it's not just a one-off gag.

There's any number of things that could happen, the episode could be fantastic, average or even mediocre. We may have a bunch of well needed things happening, such as secondary character development and interaction with the main cast. Or perhaps even some serious drama moments relating to Ponyhead, Star or Marco given what we've seen with each of them in the past.

Equally we could get nothing of the sort, the episode could focus little on the secondary characters and they could just be props for a lighthearted or embarrassing episode focused on the main cast. The episode it's most likely to end up like is Interdimensional Field Trip, which was a roller coaster of embarrassing moments from Marco but amusing moments from Star, teamed with surprising development of Ms. Skullnick but a lack of much of anything from the other secondary characters.

One of the big things I hope the episode does do is be direct, the best episodes this season have had little exposition and setup time, they just jump in to the focus of the episode and go from there.

>I think that there's going to be some concrete development for Jarco and, possibly, some first hint of Starco (non platonic Starco).
Yeah, that's pretty much what I mean. They'll hint and push and develop, but I bet they're not going to go all in just yet.

>The show heavily hints to the evil lizard being familiar with the reigning family and its magic, and he knows about Moon having taught Star the whispering spell.
See, that just came off as "patient and has been planning this shit for many years" to me.

>One of the big things I hope the episode does do is be direct, the best episodes this season have had little exposition and setup time, they just jump in to the focus of the episode and go from there.
Yes. Very little in Star vs really NEEDS a long explanation, and the eleven minute window really demands that shows strongly focus on whatever they can do best.

>One of the big things I hope the episode does do is be direct

Yeah, most episodes begin in the middle of the action, I trust that this one isn't going to be different, beginning with the slumber party already going on, at the very worst with Marco psyching himself up before entering Star's room

See, that just came off as "patient and has been planning this shit for many years" to me.

One part of me would love for Toffee to be a veery old, careful planner, the other thinks that if he had beef directly with Moon/River Star would be more emotionally involved in the conflict, making for better drama

Considering the truth or dare cube appears to be the Allspark, this could turn into a Transformers crossover.

>this could turn into a Transformers crossover.
??????

I'd say there's a considerable number of episodes that don't start in the middle of the action, or even go directly into the episode's actual focus for a while.

I think the ideal scenario for this episode would be some slight setup, just to know who's idea the sleepover was and what they want to achieve with it. The problem being that said setup could get bogged down in the whole Jackie nervousness deal with Marco if that fact is mentioned. I'm hoping Star forgets to mention who's coming and it's just dropped on Marco's head.

Did you not read the first part of the sentence?

The cube looks like the Allspark, the wellspring from which all Cybertronian life originates. At once a physical manifestation of the god Primus' will and the Transformers afterlife.

Did you not know that?

You mean homage or tribute?
Crossovers gotta be official.
Also that's not going to happen because read the damn description of the episode.

You're talking about Voltron, right?

>I'M MR MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
so Star Vs. becomes Star vs. Vs Rick and morty?

I want to pull on Moon Butterfly's gown and have her struggle to keep it on.

If royalty has too many children, it could lead to bloodshed over who inherits the throne.

You're trying too hard to fake being autistic.

and with the Butterfly family; they already try to kill each other playing flag
>but to be fair they seem to be very hardy

every guy in school has probably railed her at least once and marco's just last in line

jackie dont seems to be much popular in ''crush terms''
she looks just a sports girl.

JackieXJanna anyone?

No. No ships. Only Moon Butterfly and Mewnian corn.

I just noticed that young River kind of looks like Justin, two wild idiots bonding with each other?

>"someone" lies
>the cube takes him away to punish him
>the punishment is death
>they go to rescue him (we all know it's gonna be marco, probably when he lies about who's his crush or something)
>there's a lesson about never lying or some bullshit like that
>that's it

I'm honestly expecting this and nothing more.

>there's a lesson about never lying or some bullshit like that
I really hope not. So far the writers have managed to steer clear of that kind of retardation.

Maybe Marco does lie, but someone also lies as well.
If that person is Jackie, then the world will explode

IT'S JUST A PUZZLE BOX!

Only if it leads to more art of her younger self.

>posting a fucking thumbnail

Don't ever use the "younger" tag when searching for Star vs fanart.

EVER

*sigh* SvtFoE fans, once again proving how their pedophilic urges get in the way of true waifus...

unless you just meant Young Moon is just cute and nothing more

There's really not a lot of Moon art.

lmao duly noted user.
Say hi to the NSA agent monitoring you now for me. Oh wait he can see my reply.

so Moon is in a loveless marriage right

>so Moon is in a loveless marriage right
We've not really seen anything to suggest that,

No, she just gets frustrated with her husband's more exuberant moments.

She just has resting apathy face, i think.

I could get behind something like that, could be an interesting way of having them bond over a personal secret and offering any kind of development for Jackie in particular.

I guess it's actually more the opposite
just look how much the Butterflies hate the Johansens
>interesting how only the Queen can turn into a butterfly
>it's pretty clear that they aren't human
>but at the same time the Johansens seemed to be more like outright barbarians

/sveg/ simulator when?

Hey nega mackle. Hows life?

Oh okay. Mind if I post SU then?

>She just has resting apathy face, i think.
Tired and stressed, probably.

>interesting how only the Queen can turn into a butterfly
We really don't know enough to say who can and can't do that. I'd guess it's somehow connected to the cheek marks, but it's a mystery still.

>just look how much the Butterflies hate the Johansens
>but at the same time the Johansens seemed to be more like outright barbarians
It'd be interesting to know more about Mewni and how it's politics and history work.

Really makes you think

will she ever find her own Marco

you can see that the tripcodes dont match

I am kinda curious to see what the writers do with StarFan. She seems like a one-off joke character, but the fact they're including her in Truth&Punishment implies that they're intending to develop her seriously.

>you can see that the tripcodes dont match
I think that was the point.

Can i post ships next thread

What do you guys think Mewnians Corn tastes like that makes it so desired?

Really good corn.

I'm sorry, user, but no...

This
Next topic, please!

>no curves
Terrible art

>It'd be interesting to know more about Mewni and how it's politics and history work.
There's a lot that can be gathered and reasonably assumed from what little snippets we already know about, such as the information provided in Mewnipendence Day and A Game of Flags.

In particular that the people of Mewnie seem to be based off of an interpretation of human medieval times, they have a caste system that includes the strict divide of royals and peasants. Yet, the Johansens appear to be held in some level of high regard, enough for one of their own to have been accepted as king in the more sophisticated part of their world's society.

As such we can assume that before the monarchy was firmly established on Mewnie, in the wake of the monster massacre, there were barbarian tribes that acted as some form of defacto rulers of their relevant people, given that the monsters seemed to hold a greater grip over the world at that point before the Mewmans came together and the royal magic gave them the edge. Some of those barbarian tribes still existing would make sense, given that willingly choosing to become part of such a caste based system isn't going to interest everyone, particularly warrior people.

What is starfan13's real name?

Fanny. She prefers Starfan over it.

i think if we could have some RIVAL mewin people, they are mewin but live in a different independent city, the city would by more Victorian, with more approximation to technology than magic, and also more liberal with monsters living there.

i get inspiration from legend of korra and dishonored

How do you think Star's parents met?

And how likely do you think the song "Moon River" was involved?

youtube.com/watch?v=BOByH_iOn88

>Yet, the Johansens appear to be held in some level of high regard, enough for one of their own to have been accepted as king in the more sophisticated part of their world's society.
Game of Flags states that the Johansens are Royalty. Still, there has to be quite a story about how things ended up like that.

>As such we can assume that before the monarchy was firmly established on Mewnie, in the wake of the monster massacre, there were barbarian tribes that acted as some form of defacto rulers of their relevant people
Maybe. I don't really see any strong reason to think that independent "barbarians" every really existed on Mewni - it's pretty heavily implied that there wasn't any (at least non monster) civilazation there before the current society, and I don't really see where they could fit in after the founding.

>they have a caste system that includes the strict divide of royals and peasants
I'm not really sure I'd call the existence of royalty a "caste system". Having a caste system implies quite a bit more than that.

That doesn't seem terribly likely.

Too bad
I'm doing it anyway
Whatever

>Game of Flags states that the Johansens are Royalty. Still, there has to be quite a story about how things ended up like that.
Well my assumption was that they were barbarian royalty, aka. leaders of a clan that would technically count as being royalty if you looked at it from the Mewnie kingdom's perspective of leadership's impact on ones place in society.

> it's pretty heavily implied that there wasn't any (at least non monster) civilazation there before the current society, and I don't really see where they could fit in after the founding.
What we know is that there were Mewmans present on Mewnie that were actively fighting monsters who seemed to be the more in control of the two. Given the themes expressed with the Johansens and the peasantry in the Diaz's Family Vacation, it is reasonable to assume that the way Mewmans existed and lived before the Butterfly setup a proper kingdom was somewhat more dispersed.

In addition, given the ongoing conflict with the monsters who also populate the land it makes sense for the Mewmans to group together for protection, one of the primary reasons for the development and progression of societies in this world too. It's a big assumption to be sure, but one I would consider reasonable. That would also help understand why the kingdom was successfully created, given the promise of protection to those who joined it.

>I'm not really sure I'd call the existence of royalty a "caste system". Having a caste system implies quite a bit more than that.
The point is there's multiple levels of importance in the Mewman society that dictates their supposed value. I suppose you could just call it a class system, the point remains.

>WHAT IS
>YOUR

name. it's going to ask their name.

Starfan lies and/or refuses to answer, and the box punishes her. Establishing the consequences of withholding the truth and shrinking the cast bit by bit as the plot progresses.

If that is the case, I wonder if it'll want just their first name or their full name. I also wonder if any of them even know Starfan13's actual name.

the punishment could be like the box creating a reality l wheres everyone face the truth, like a big movie theater showing everyone names.

Star's going to kill Jackie, right?

>the punishment could be like the box creating a reality l wheres everyone face the truth, like a big movie theater
That seems kinda boring: "Tell the truth, or it'll be revealed anyway".

You just helped me figure it out it will be just that except when they ask Marco who he's crushing on he'll say Jackie but will get sucked in anyways because he had a change of heart that he hasn't even realized Starco confirmed.

Screen cap this

That's fucking stupid user.

Can't argue with that

Shut up I know, would be nice though.

I think that would make me more nervous, tbqh

im really interested in their past relationship and how they got together im actually hoping we get an episode about that

>Tired and stressed, probably.

Not surprising. She rules a kingdom, has to worry about her husband doing stupid shit, has to worry about her daughter doing stupid shit, and has to maintain a pretty high image all the time as a royal leader.

That's fantastic, thank you.

The perfect love story.
Awesome stuff Iron, you always manage to get a laugh out of me.

We may get some info on it in the future Tom and Marco focused episode. I'm sure Marco would be interesting in that very same question.

No worries user!

Thanks man, I'm glad!

I'm going to choose to believe this version of events happened. Good stuff, Iron.

If Moon Butterfly was the kind of queen that wore panties, what flavor would they be?

Any art of her would be welcomed. Young or old cute or lewd.

This is hilarious, nice job iron.

>But before he can fuck that bug, River must capture the bug.
>He loads up on spears, nets, and an axe.
>He almost forgot his shield. Remember to always use protection.
>Heigh-ho, the derry-o, a-hunting he will go.

Great work this is really good and did River get shorter?

Would you or anyone else mind sharing some Moon ideas?

This is an odd ceremony

Where would I be able to get the comics? I can't seem to find them to pre order them.

get outta here with that total-drama-island-tier bullshit

God the edges of the paper are folded together in just the right places too.

>glossaryck close enough to suk his dick

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! so close...
>Star's going to kill Jackie, right?
Probably or failing that make out with Marco in front of her to show Marco belongs to her

Send this to Daron and Adam

Does King River have a pope hat?

Yes, some one do this

>yfw da starr wins da marcob owl

Stars got...what's the female equivalent of blue balls?

Nice! You got a name, brother?

nice work, funny is that the starfall fanfiction have a chapter talking about the king duty to tame the queen.

anothet thing the comic book is close to come!
instagram.com/p/BKyXgJQgU5C/

I go by doodleguy on Cred Forums but I challenge you to find my tumblr
hint: its not a challenge

What you mean? I'm gonna win the Marcob owl

How about a scantily clad Moon coming onto Mrs. Diaz?

Post the fucking episodes next time, faggot.

mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ

Happy now??

Azure ovaries?

Yes. , may you please depict this?

Clamped Cunt?

Not so fast.

i see you everywhere, even on the /tlhg/ trash threads

ferg is cute

Maybe if Tom put on a dress, people would like him more. It did wonders for Marco.

Blocked Box?

you know what, i will sabe each MEGA for now on. and post in every starthread.

Get the fuck outta here, Janna. Marco doesn't even like you

Ingrid is a kraut?
How did people react when this first aired?

>How did people react when this first aired?
I found her fun to watch and enjoyed her little blood thristy gags. I hope she shows up again.

Loved it. Makes her stand out a bit from the other background girls, and it's something you wouldn't just assume from that brief joke with her in Blood Moon Ball.

Also funny how everyone just seemed used to it.

im kinda disappointed in the lack of blood/gore in this fandom

We need more "serious" episodes I guess

I didn't like her, but more because all she talks about is decapitation

2edgy4me

just realized who she reminds me of

>im kinda disappointed in the lack of blood/gore in this fandom
Well it is a kids show still, but we've seen a bunch of people die on screen a lot of times.
Art of Ingrid dressed as Stocking when?

agreed we need more girls killing Star to win the Marco bowl

Yes she might be edgy, but she could decapitate your dick

will we ever get an episode showing us why/how Tom fell in love with Star

>it's something you wouldn't just assume from that brief joke with her in Blood Moon Ball.
Do you think she holds some kind of grudge from that day? She looked pretty excited until Tom flamed her aside for Star.

>will we ever get an episode showing us why/how Tom fell in love with Star
Nobody cares enough about Tom to want an episode like that. We just wanna see Star and Marco act like the perfect couple and go on awesome adventures while Tom cries to himself in the background.

Maybe against Tom, probably not for Star.

>Ingrid/tom becomes endgame

who should Ferg be shipped with

>I need to fix Ferguson up

What does she mean by this?

Marco and Star set Ingrid up with Tom, Tom is terrified of Ingrid (she's too bloodthirsty even for him)

It was code for she wants to hook up with Ferguson herself.

Set him up with Pony Head

as a German speaker I was positively surprised by her good German
it was nice

we all know I disagree

Much like a predator, Tom's fear just makes Ingrid want him more.

>Ich rieche deine Angst
>Komm zu Mami

>who should Ferg be shipped with
Alphonzo of course. Their perfect for each other.
>we all know I disagree
You haven't been here long enough so nobody cares.
Yet!

it's okay we will post some Tomco for you

>it's okay we will post some Tomco for you
Don't give hand outs to the new guy so easily. You gotta make him work for it.
and never deliver...

ya'll are nice

How would that go?

What would you usually call bad German?

I can see why she's in an American school's detention if all she chooses to speak is German.

Not speaking English like that doesn't go over well here.

twitter.com/disneyxd/status/780142381228109824

a sneak peek for the comic
It comes out on Wednesday

?

Hilariously bad or hilariously good, either way we get a good laugh out of it

no idea when I started to ship these 2

>FISH STANK
>PONY'S DANK

>WATER FOLK R A WATER JOKE

this is looking fun

nice

set him up with Queen Butterfly

>ya'll are nice
It's funny cause that's why some people don't like these threads. Star vs. threads are called a hug-box because of it.
Though it's pretty damn comfy here, so it's alright.

You think her tatoo from the last episode will stick? Or just a one time thing?

>no idea when I started to ship these 2
Was it because of the PonyGirl greens and stories?
Because of all the lewdness in them?

I haven't read any of them but I want to

Probably won't stick but not counting out them bringing it back later. Show's sorta done both w/regard to minor details like that in the past.

I want to see it again after everyone's forgotten about it.

>I haven't read any of them but I want to.
You can find the stories I wrote in my pastebin. Just type and search Pastebin Harembro and you'll find it.
The greens can be posted on the Discord for you if you ask.

well I would first have to ask for the Discord info

episode airs when?

She's probably an exchange student. I'm surprised that the Diazs didn't take her in.

Love the art. Looks like it's going to be an epic quest to prove Pony Head's innocence.

is this canon?

tomorrow

hopefully it leaks 2 or 3 am in the morning

It's cali, half the classes don't speak English and the other half speaks in ebonics

26.5 hours on TV, 10 hours on the XD App, 10.5h~ (hopefully) as a download link.

>well I would first have to ask for the Discord info
A link to the discord gets deleted once it gets posted. Try looking up Discord Star vs. the Forces of Evil Server.

>Discord Star vs. the Forces of Evil Server
is it the one that was posted on reddit?

>is it the one that was posted on reddit?
No that's a diffrent one I assume. The reddit one has "Fandom" in the servers name. The Cred Forums one does not.

you guys think that this comic will be all Canon or just a silly story with no intent to affect the show?

>It says "my thoughts on... Marco?"

>"I was mad, ha ha!"

Why isn't Star's last name Johansen?

what

yup it's the reddit one

Matriarch society.

>yup it's the reddit one
Wait, I can post a link to you through the reddit one.
What's your username?

Star Vs is getting a comic.
First issue is out on Wednesday.
Disney posted a video sneak peek on Twitter.
I answered to the post linking to the video.

tumblr.com/dashboard

That actually works a lot better than I expected

youtube.com/watch?v=mkt_Nwu3vLw
>compare the foreign to the German
also compare
youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
>the original
to the one sung by an actual German speaker
youtube.com/watch?v=zs474lPgO54

now I have to find someplace to order it online

It actually looks really good

where are all the perfect and cutes?

Yes

midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1560229

there is no such thing as innoccence, only varying level of guilt

That's the look of a Meme Queen

:^33333

Put on the back burner for the other ships.

does this count as a selfcest fetish

Anyone know a good place to download the episodes?

i'll just post this pastebin with all the S2 eps

pastebin.com/7FzdQFZF

Link to previous non sveg thread?

Thank you so much.

Teen Moon showing Star proper blowjob etiquette.

Moon judging Marco to see if he's good enough for Star

Is that the new hip code for sex?

I assume so

>"Now Star, concerning the oral arts, we ladies of the Butterfly Family have a certain rule of thumb."
>"Ooh, what is it?"
>"DON'T. It's demeaning and beneath our stature. Such acts are to be relegated to the royal chambermaids."

This.

>Now, now darling. There's nothing wrong with a little "wand polishing" every once in a while. It really helps with the throne posture.

Will anyone here do a storytime for the comic on Wednesday?

merry christmas

BRITTNEY DID NOTHING WONG

Well there's a surprising lack of mother x daughter art with Star and Moon if that's any help.

That gave me a good laugh and an idea for a green text story, too bad the mods are being dinguses.

>>"DON'T. It's demeaning and beneath our stature. Such acts are to be relegated to the royal chambermaids."
>Chambermaids
That's when Star asks Jackie and Janna if they wanna earn a few gold coins by working as her new hand/chamber maids.

Glorious!

I never knew I wanted this.

any confirmation that the comic will be release officially online?

and to think Toffee probably hit that

It's not even Halloween yet.

fun that we never see the ''marco magical wand'' again.

Woah, that's a nice Full Moon right there. Nice job user.
>fun that we never see the ''marco magical wand'' again.
There's always a chance it might come back.

We thought we'd never see mewberty again too, but that came back in a big way.

Marco's magivac is waiting in the wings for the right moment to become relevant.

Never took Moon for a smoker, or a whipper.

I agree with your thoughts but sometimes you gotta work with what you got since there's not much Moon cheesecake available.

for putting up with me

I bet it's Janna's hand in disguise

>The drawanon was Marco the whole time
holy shit

Anytime man. Hope to see you around future threads.

I'm glad Marco's competent on his own without LOL USELESS COMEDIC MAGIC VACUUM for him to try and fail with. But I thought we'd see it again too.

They've already brought back random stuff like "Cloudy."

Oh, that's the first pic we've gotten of Marco kissing Star's hand. Nice job user, looks really cute.

Your drawings give some much needed life to these threads, thank you!

It's always neat to have another artist strutting their stuff around

HEY! PLEASE UPLOAD TO GOOGLE DRIVE THE NEXT EPISODE!
NOT TO MEGA, GOOGLE DRIVE PLEASE.

>2 Girls 1 Pie

Ha-ha-ha-ha.

Don't listen to this nerd, upload it to MEGA. I like to download my episodes.

why not both?

>The video circulates the school
>It's just the two of them sharing a pie
>For some reason, it still creates a stir

the pie is made of mewberty hearts

any requests for greentexts?

We're not on hiatus why are the mods banning the /sveg/ general?

Mostly because they can... thats the only reason I can come up with.

It has been said a lot ad nauseum but its true, you cant talk about cartoons in the comic and cartoons board.

I have one but it'll have til tomorrow before pitching it.

>any requests for greentexts?
Greentext stories get deleted here user, I'm afraid you won't be able to write anything.

Janna stealing Marcos PJs for the sleep over

itd be a dream to work with the star crew

Probably because they want to cut off something they see as cancerous before it gets a firm hold.

I mean if you look at it objectively, a significant portion of these threads are dedicated to shipping/requesting lewds of children characters. Can see why they do it even if they are full of shit.

That's really colorful blood.

isn't SU the same though

>We really don't know enough to say who can and can't do that. I'd guess it's somehow connected to the cheek marks, but it's a mystery still.

I know I'm 10 million years late, but seeing as how the whole butterfly thing happened to star when she went threw "MEWBERTY" and the people from mewni are called mewmans wouldn't it be safer to follow through that the whole bug thing is just something all mewman females can do? I mean seriously, why are you just assuming only star and her mom can when we've seen like NO other mewmans besides star and her parents for more than 10 seconds at a time?

With SU, at least the not-lesbian spacerocks aren't established underaged humans.

but they do "fuse" with their adopted son
fuse is sex

I wish I transformed into a nigh-unstoppable killing machine made up of the respective parts of me and my partner every time I stuck my dick in a girl.

fusion is not sex what is wrong with you

VIVA LA MARISOL

me n my friend love this kid and his music

sure it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

We've seen Mewmans without wings (King River in his shirtless scenes, big-tit calzone waitress-- a Mewman background character who wears a dress where her back is visible), while Star seems to act as though receiving "Mewberty wings" is something that happens to everyone post-Mewberty. Star has tiny wings, Moon is shown to have bigger ones.

I think it only happens to the Mewmans with the cheek symbols, maybe only in the Butterfly family since Mewberty state seems to intentionally resemble butterflies, so while it's common enough to for instructional books to be written about it, it doesn't happen to everyone. I originally thought it was only for females in the royal line and happened through contact with the wand, but we've seen Butterfly women/little girls in Game of Flags who aren't in line for the crown with their own markings.

My reasoning for this is that we don't see wings on everyone and the cheek markings seem to be essential to the Mewberty transformation process.

Marco has many skills and talents

doot

I'm into big hair and I'm into upper class women

shame she's not as popular as her ADHD-riddled daughter

dam son, where did you find this?

why is she so happy

Just so we're clear. Pornographic can't be posted on blue boards like Cred Forums. If you really want to share it then you'll have to post a link to it instead.

He found it here.
mobile.twitter.com/DisneyXD/status/780217868805963776

I want them to have a 3some

How many girls at Echo Creek Academy think Marco is a slut?

OH BABY, MY JAM

he is a manwhore and Star is his pimp

I think going up against both Star and Marco would be too much for Mina to handle unless she transforms.

>Echo Creek Academy
... So are they in High School or...?

I second this. I can't download that shit from my computer.

High school, yeah. A few times it's been written as "Echo Creek High School" as well.

Star and Marco are 14/freshmen, Oskar's 16, presumably everyone else is in the 14-18 range. Pony Head's apparently 15.

new episode tonight why else is hyped

there's usually a google drive link that pops up later when the episode airs.

with this truth cube thing we better get some character development

That Sleepover promo made me more excited than I expected to be.

Not that I'm not usually interested in new eps, just the way the promos tend to arrange scenes is sorta lame and ruins jokes. I like how they pretty much just played an uninterrupted clip.

MEEE YEAHHHHHH

I like how you absolutely refuse to actually pay for anything. You think Disney just does this shit out of the goodness of their hearts?

Having episodes leak the day before they're meant to air always kills the hype for me, honestly wish it didn't happen. That and it's a real possibility that Marco could go maximum spaghetti in the episode which is always off putting.

what chu talking about user

i'm gonna be buying the comics and the 2017 dimension guidebook, so whatever,. still supporting the show

if they actually started selling more merch I would buy it
i'm even going to buy the funko shit

Th-thats a pretty cute tadpole

will we get more Marco butt tonight

when do the leaks usually get posted?

in 4 hours.

>334 replies and 113 images omitted
>None of these images contain the screenshot of Queen Butterfly's magnificent feet.

Fuck you, Cred Forums

we can't handle that level of sexy

Holy shit that's hilarious. Did he actually release a solo album hahaha?

Well guess Oskar ain't the only kid with a record.

well we know Marco's secret

don't have a pic here's a doodle

It's almost like we're not here to cater to your fetish

Mrs.Butterfly are you trying to seduce me

I love that we're all hyped up for the sleepover episode because we're degenerate shipper trash as opposed to the episode that comes afterwards which will introduce buff lizard

>I love that we're all hyped up for the sleepover episode because we're degenerate shipper trash as opposed to the episode that comes afterwards which will introduce buff lizard
To be fair, thanks to the trailer we have an idea of what Truth&Punishment is going to be about. We know almost nothing about the episode after, so it's hard to get excited about it.

There's only one buff lizard for me

>people is hyped for Gift of the card just for the thing that looks like Bill Cipher
i want this meme to die

im hype for friend enemies mostly

Are you happy now?

I'm hyped for both in all honesty, both episodes look to be delivering in two interesting ways. The Sleepover is likely to be providing some much needed development for the relevant secondary characters and advancing the whole Marco crush plot line along. Whilst Gift of the Card looks like it'll have a new antagonist, one with an interesting design to boot.

yes i'm a degenerate shipper

>yfw Jarco happens at the end of Sleepover
>yfw Starco happens in Gift Of The Card
>yfw Tomco happens in Friendenemies
>yfw Marco's harem sets off in 3 hours

All I see when I look at her is Futurama's mom, and apparently I'm in a very small minority that has this issue.

>No Manna

Manna is endgame, user, that's why.

This is why moonfags are the worst.

You came to the wrong thread.

this one is really cute too

I'm like the opposite of both foot fetishist and Moonfag, but if we have to post Moon stuff I'd rather see her existent feet than her nonexistent monster hips.

I wish it was

I assumed that the Johansens became royalty upon marriage/blood ties to the Butterfly line. It's no good if you have a Queen that is "less royal", so they get elevated by proxy.
Hence the "soiled the bloodline" comment making more sense. It wouldn't be soiling if the Johansens were originally regarded as royalty. Not sure "Barbarian Royalty" makes much sense or would even be recognized as royalty by the rulers of Mewni.

I imagine instead of independent tribe rulers they're just a popular family as qualified warriors/monster slayers. Heroes.
They also got a dude who can cast, or at the very least has an enchanted sword that can call thunder.

>I imagine instead of independent tribe rulers they're just a popular family as qualified warriors/monster slayers. Heroes.
That's really what I meant with the term "Barbarian Royalty" in the sense that, were you to compare their standing to that of a kingdom system, they would be the equivalent to royalty. But all they are is really important barbarians in whatever form that may take, be it leaders of clans/groups or, as you suggested, renowned heroes.

But the real likelihood is that the comment made by the Butterfly family is the reality and it was made in the context of Moon's generation being the one to spoil the blood line by aligning herself with a member of the Johansen family and elevating them to the position of extended royal family so to speak.

I always assumed the fan connection between Toffee and Moon was the parallels between Star/Moon and Toffee/Marco

Marco's obviously trying to match Oskar's hip rock-star vibes.

With Star and her music band-boy craze, it only makes sense.

Yes. Thank you, Cred Forums.

Have you seen Incog's latest Starco drawing yet?

Is the episode going to be released early on the XD website?

No

It usually is; we just have to wait for a generous user to upload the episode.

you just gotta hold out hope user

this is more cute than lewd

Are there more lewds of Toffee yet?

>to the one sung by an actual German speaker

Well it does sound more velvety and punctuated.

Janna's chin dimple bothers me

do you think Janna is self conscious about her huge jaw

I'm sure it bothers her every morning. Maybe she takes more after her Dad.

I think its cute

Janna you're so masculine

blue walls (i.e. walls of the vagina)

On the contrary, I think she considers her jawline her most attractive feature.

the dimple isn't the problem. the fact that a gypsy would have such a large german jawline is the problem.

I bet she leaves all the boys weak in the knees.

She'd make a great lesbian if she probably didn't have a thing for Marco.

>tumblr nose
>tumblr eyebags
>tumblr lips
>tumblr elbows
>tumblr fingers

no thank you

>sleepover
>Marco is the only human male in there
Star vs the Forces of Evil actually a harem? Would it be correct to assume that every girl in that room wants to fuck him?

Knowing Janna, that might just be blood.

>jackie dont seems to be much popular in ''crush terms''
She's in a school filled with teenage boys and she is the only girl there with a pair of tits.

And she's got hips, can't forget that.

Taken from Marco while sleeping?

imagine marco's spaghetti if Jackie had, like, tripped over his legs and fell on top of him while he was still stuck in there

how many other boys have a crush on stackie

Just like in my Japanese animes

It would get all over the place.

Probably a few; I wouldn't be surprised if Blake was interested, but he might have other girls on the side.

> Star obviously craves his D
> Jackie kinda
> Janna flirts with him sometimes
> Starfan tries to see him naked

Star vs confirmed for harem

Is a webm ok?

leak soon?

Probably some time in the next 5-10 hours; it used to show up on the Disney XD app around 4-6AM EST, not sure about now though.

>An actual, real-life child molester
>shitting on a foot fetishist

It's like seeing black hole calling the kettle black

This moment makes me thing that the "When Star finally gets to spend time with Oskar she will realize he's boring and not worth her attention" arguments will never come to pass since Star genuinelly loves hearing Oskar talk for very long periods of time and she is always 100% interested.

Point for Oskar!

>Alfonzo's VA is Homestar/Strongbad

WHAT

To be fair with Star on Wheels Oskar managed to go from "uninteresting waste of screen time" to "still a joke character, but one with a personality that can be used for a wide variety of gags". I wonder what they're going to do with him and Star now.

WHAT

> Oskar doesn't give a shit about Star at all
> He'd rather be in a cuddle puddle~ with Marco

Look into your hearts. You know Oskar will win the marcob owl.

Fuck, still waiting the link to Drive provided by miss-eps, later i'll post the MEGA link and more later the Drive link. I need the new episode!!!

I think it's more of a comparison with Star's crush Vs. Marco's crush. Star can sorta talk to Oskar, but really she's just as bad as Marco. The difference being that Marco has sorta made some strides in his attempts with Jackie (at least he can converse with her a little, compared to before when he couldn't work up the nerve to say anything at all)

I think is adorable that Star genuinelly thinks she has Oskar head over heels for her and wrapped around her finger, when in reality its her the one with the huge crush that varely allows her to speak when near to him.

Alphonzo is VA'd by the guy who does all the voices for the Homestar website. He also did a couple of guys from Gravity Falls, like Mermando.

I smell a fanfic

Don't go! Come back

I wonder why he decided to do the worst sounding voice possible

I wonder if she acted like this when she first met Tom.

>Marcoskar

How would that be pronounced?

>Janna will never give you a chin job

don't worry I aint goin anywhere

Alfonzo's a really boring character (Ferguson is at least kind of funny and charismatic), so I guess he figured might as well give him a funny voice to make something about him memorable besides being "Marco's other guy friend."

mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ as usual, thank to misseps.

i offer you my body

Thanks for posting it!

How'd you find out these ages?

Star and Marco being 14 has been said a couple of times in the show, and Daron confirmed they were high school freshmen on Twitter. That was also where Oskar and Pony Head's ages were given.

Though both of those ages can be assumed too, since Oskar drives and Pony Head seems around the same age as Star, but had a birthday in the St. Olga's episode.

yes. this is why Marco will never be with her.

>tfw no Janna + Polly double chinjob

Marc-oh-scar

Now, I'm curious. How the hell would a "chin job" even work?

Fucking free account bandwidth limit. Now I gotta wait for the google drive this week!

JANNA LIKES PINK AND FIGHTS THE PATRIARCHY

Janna has all of Marco's info even his fucking SSI.

What is that woman's end game?!

his penis

Also: StarFan13 canon crush on Star They literally said it.

Though this was pretty obvious.

Manna fans got sucker punched.

John Keats X Janna when?

DAMN THAT GOT TO THE POINT QUICK
macro confess and even get to a self critic about if he really love jackie

the only good parts of the ep desu

And finally: ending guaranteed to piss SOMEONE off

me but we've all had our wins and losses

>o={==>SW0RD
This is a pretty good password.

Huh, show confirms that the series so far has taken place over about 6 months.

Thought I was just being autistic by keeping track of the rough amount of time that must have passed, but at least if I am, some of the the crew has been too.

11/10 episodes

Marco not being a spaghetti anymore since he confessed to Jackie is pretty good. I wonder how things will go on from there.

Hoping for a google drive soon. My interest is too crap.

you know that he could have some reverse situaitons , with jackie now liking marco but marco in full '''i dont know''.

Star fan 13 is lez it's canon

Why does hardly anyone hide their spoilers here

Yay! Thank you to the leakers!!

now the painful wait for a google drive link while avoiding spoilers

Janna was cute in this ep

>That last truth where the box says that Star has a crush on Marco

GET

READY

JANNA, GET OUT OF TOWN!

Also loved how buff lizard dude just got fucking nuked. So much for the "Toffee's new form" theory, eh?

Use the spoiler, faglord.

that ep was good for multiple ships... time for me to draw the same shit I always draw

>Season finale
>Star and Marco's 1 year Friendshipsversarry is coming up.
>It also coincides with Star's 15th Bday.
>The Diaz's plan her a Quinceañera.
>Day becomes another Red Wedding.
>Star's mother shows up and tells her it's time to go move back home as the party starts.
>Star is heartbroken and torn between two worlds.
>In the emotional hub bub, this is when Ludo's new army strikes and takes the book and possibly the other half of the wand.
>Shit starts to hit the fan x10
>Last shot is Ludo floating over Castle Butterfly as the sky turns blood red. He has both half's of the wand now.
>To be continued in S3.

draw some Manna please

>buff lizard dude just got fucking nuked

Notice that his hand got saved. He'll regrow just like Toffee. This gives more credit towards the theory that Toffee will regrow from the missing finger.

Also Rasticore is pretty fucking amazing, too bad he god zapped. I hope he comes back, so we get to know more about him, his possible relations to Toffee and these lizard dudes in general.

That Sleepover ending...

Does it mean what I think it means?

ep confirms that everyone will date everyone in the future no ship left behind

Marco Harem endgame Tom can join in also

my heart :,)

Rubbing the cleft up and down the shaft.

Truth isn't always black and white bro. The box still see's it that way however. All it means is that Star is young and confused. Emotionally speaking things are gonna get worse for both of them, before it gets better. There is no doubt her crush on Oskar is genuine, but you can also argue any possible crush on Marco is genuine as well. Figuring out shit like this, is part of growing up.

she thinks Star and Oscar make a cute couple

>Jackie finally knows
>Star is heavily implied to also has a crush on Marco
>Nothing comes of it

I know we just kicked into playoff season but DAMMIT NEFCY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

"I think we all know who I have a crush on don't we Marco"

I would like to take this moment to formally christen a new confirmed ship. John Keats x Janna...Joanna.[/spoiler]

Writefags like myself, you know what to do. So do you artists.

Oh man, Rasticore. How anti-climactic.

she just wants her Star to be happy

I actually love how self aware he was about putting jackie on a pedestal

I wish I could say the same at 15

Is Star's speech in Sleepover going to get the copypasta treatment?

>All these spoilers

I am not gonna make it alive to when the google drive gets posted!

this scene triggered the hell out of me

fuck motorized gardening equipment

Will he be back though? We've got a hand and he's a lizard.

>It's even my favorite color!
I was about to REEEEEEEE pretty hard but then I remembered all the shit that JUST happened in the sleepover episode. Ain't that funny.

Latino here. Malfunctioning landscaping equipment is like a slender man level creepy pasta among my people.

There's probably a limit to the regeneration. Rasticore had a jewel in place of his missing eye instead of regrowing it back.

Judging by her reaction, Marco seems to have been the only one to make a move

Meanwhile in the real world girls like Jackie would be gone at the drop of a hat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

really, starfan13's a joke character but now i honestly think i ship it

I shall call it... STARCEST

"Come play with us, Marco..."
"I have all of Marco's sensitive information"

> Janna heavy flirting with Marco
> She still could have been lying about her crush (more than one person could have been lying)
> Janna confirmed for secretly liking girly things
> Dat Starco shiptease at the end
> That Jarco shiptease

JESUS CHRIST NEFCY YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US

Thanks user

I'm eagar to see where it all goes especially with season 3 confirmed

Both of today's episodes are pretty solid. So the people who kept complaining about how lame season 2 started out now think that the show found it's groove again? I think so.

Starfan13 is also apparently her real name.

So who do you guys think was lying on the 3rd question? I think it was Pony Head.

B-b-b-b-but the box didn't finish, Star could have a crush on anybody!

t. delusional non-Starco shipper

We also saw a princess who looked like Toffee in St. O's in season 1, so that lends a bit of credit to the idea that there is a race of practically unkillable lizard monsters out there.

I liked Buff Lizard, he was pretty funny.

Draw StarXStarfan13, it's now canon that she is a dyke.

>he comes back in the season finale for all of one second, just to inadvertently save Star and Marco right before Ludo unleashes some super-ultra-mega-raped-to-death spell at them

>implying she hasn't been pumped and dumped countless times by now

>StarSquared

In the midst of danger and peril, Janna claims her prize.

These were both really great episodes by the way. Sleepover was teasing shit all over the place and Gift of the Card was really entertaining. Rasticore was a bit of a let down but it was funny how he got fucking blasted like that.

>So who do you guys think was lying on the 3rd question?
All of them. They are all filthy liars. Except Marco of course.

>implying she hasn't been pumped and dumped countless times by now

if that were the case Marco's confession wouldn't have even registered to her

Look at this beautiful thing

So now that we got Buff Lizard, that means we've seen everyone here except Jeremy, which means we're eventually going to have an episode with him in it.

Also "Spider in a Top Hat" from the upcoming episode.

> on the 3rd question

Could have been everyone but Marco desu since the box actually said he wasn't the one who lied

Star obviously lied, Starco literally confirmed
Janna could have lied
> Flirts with Marco like crazy every time they share the screen
I wonder how aware Nefcy is of Manna
Starfan could have lied since she just says whatever for Star
Jackie could have lied but meh I don't think she did

> future 'Star gets defensive about Janna's blatant flirting with Marco' episode

How bad do you want it anons

Please user, this is the most beautiful thing in the show.

I was about to take a screenshot and start checking off the people who have made an appearance myself. Don't forget about the Top Hat Spider. He's getting his own episode too.
tvschedule.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP02031224&t=Star vs. the Forces of Evil&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

>Star_sets_up_a_threesome.jpg
alternatively
>cuckquean_star.jpg

Why is he such a lovable mess

don't listen to su music at 5am

> Marco tries to jump to safety with Janna and Jackie catching him
> Jackie lets go, Janna's the one who holds on

MANNA LITERALLY CONFIRMED, NO I AM NOT READING TOO MUCH INTO IT

OK we get it, your a Tomco /sug/ fag and your being a little rebel/autist here cuz it's fun. Maybe drop the Tomco crap for now and doodle some yandere Star in honor of the new episode.

Assuming your the user that keeps drawing these like there's a demand for tomco. We all know there isn't.

>B-b-b-b-but the box didn't finish, Star could have a crush on anybody!
yeah but she lying before, and then she say marco diaz and box do this.

was that so hard? emo marco when

This. It was clear enough, but also Star's speech.

>that marco
I didn't know Oskar was invited to the sleepover!

dude chill let me dump art and that's not how you ask for a request

> Rasticore just gets fucking destroyed after his big intro

I chuckled

toms a scrawny fuck, that booty is not true 2 da character

Great little foreshadow.

I guess this is mandatory

When you get so little social interaction, you read anything as proof the underage characters wanna fuck

but she let go of Marco while Janna held on

> Janna hates reinforcing gender stereotypes
> Next episode Marco is prancing around in ballet shoes

No wonder she wants the D(iaz)

I dunno, StarFan13 seems rather enthusiastic about how much she likes Star.

Fuck. Now I've got to change mine on all my accounts.

>Janna being this upset over Marco leaving
My heart...

THE SHIPPING IS INTENSIFYING TO THE POINT WHERE WE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN IT!

Mirin' those gains breh

Drive link when? Im dying to see this episode!

Why contain it?

Star has a 1 sided crush on Marco
this pic will happen

> Janna likes pink

Man someone totally called it a while back with the whole Janna secretly likes girly stuff thing

>Marco pull of a badboy look too
Wetness had begun

Also guys Janna didn't lie you can have more than one crush

Poor Star
Also, GET AWAY FROM HIM JACKIE

The ending of Sleepover made my heart melt

Yet notice how her face is a stonewall during when Marco confessed.

Granted she probably already knew.

>We don't ever have to worry about this happening again

I feel like a great weight has been lifted

new thread:

it's ded jim

rip in kill thread

Not page 10 yet.

Has anyone ever thought to ask miss-eps for another link?

It really is just like my Japanese animes.

Marco = MC
Star = Main Heroine
Jackie = Girl Hero likes and maybe likes him
Janna = Girl who obviously likes her
Ponyheaed & Starfan13 = two halves of the jealous lesbian who is trying to win main heroine

i happy that they dont go with another stupid lame boring lesson , ''lie is wrong'' , but something more deep.
THEY ARE FREAK TEENS!
people at this age have no good shit idea about what they want, they can say all the colours and have all as favorit.
they can have a a different crush everyday.
or even a adult the same.

>THAT ENDING

>Went from liking cute guy at skate camp last year to I don't know

same here
god forbid a lead character actually gets a girl he likes for once and isn't just paired off with the other lead for now

I've been shafted too many times before but I trust D-Neff to move this forward

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK!
WHAT TF HAPPENED?

>What happened to Star
What did happen to Star, /sveg/?

Marco and Jackie are literally, officially and legitimately a couple. It's over user, it's all over.

She married Tom

it's a bit early for a talkback too, the real episode isn't for 12 hours

Planning for murder

>All my ships slowly becoming canon
>Trump hasn't even been elected yet

NO
STOP
I'M TIRED OF WINNING ALREADY

Moon wearing some scanty underwear while all of the main cast of the show (Marco, Star, King Butterfly, Mr & Mrs Diaz, Jackie, Janna, Princess & King Ponyhead, the Laser-puppies, etc.) does the "Sweating Guy" pose.

There's something about that picture that's offputing... She looks more like Mom from Futurama in that one.

she can moon me anyday

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3aWQdidOuhVaE1CUU5PYldJeVk/view?usp=sharing
google drive link; still processing gonna take a moment or two for google to finish it.

Drive link when? I can't wait to see this episode im trying my hardest not to read anything that will spoil it!

THANK YOOOOUUUUUUU!!

Nevermind, bless you based user

>She looks more like Mom from Futurama in that one
Well, that's a dead boner. Thanks for ruining what little Moon Cheesecake we have.

Yoga. Queen Butterfly doing yoga. Probably not with Glossaryck instructing.

the >''things are not just black and white''
DAMN i still like just....... this is something we dont see much in cartoons, i still impress with this level of deep in a disney xd kid show

nefcy's breaking the conditioning

IT'S COMING HOME LADS

and in cartoons that are suppose to be HUR HUR adults'' like legend of korra'' we still stuck in satan evil vatu and white only good mary sue rava

I would be blown away if that sentiment carried over into the end result with the show, if the show moved away from the obvious ending where the main guy and girl characters get together.

The way crushes were handled in the episode itself was surprisingly mature, that and how readily people will lie. Took a lot of guts for Marco to open up to avoid punishing those around him, probably what scored him plus points with all the ladies present.

new thread

Finally saw the episodes! Unspoiled! Whch you guys made very hard to do.

Sleepover was a lot of fun simply because seeing the girls in the spotlight, StarFan13 going all out in Star obsession was a highlight for sure, Janna's favorite color moment was pure gold.

I felt Jackie could gotten a bit more but compared to what she normally gets I guess this was a lot?

Oh also, Who would imagined!? Marar is gonna happen! I mean wow, main guy and main girl being paired!? thats never happened before! I swear this is all so obvious since the start of the season that I wonder why they even keep "teasing" it when its the most predictable (and dull) result ever.

Oh and Jarco and Manna are doomed. Manna confirmed to just being misleading and Jarco is so in the way to destruction.

Now onto Gift of the card, I didnt expected at all to see Janna and Miss Heinous on it! it seems the later is facing some bad times, she may be shifting to a comedy villain while Ludo is the serious one, that is so not what I expected back in the season 1 finale.

Overall very fun episode with great Star and Marco moments, buff lizard dude was great.

One thing I found jarring is why a OUR FRIENDSHIP IS AWESOME episode aired right after one that just rubbed "HEY GUYS MARAR IS GONNA HAPPEN! JEALOUSY HUGS AND KISSES!" all over our face, way to backtrack!

>IT'S COMING HOME LADS
You know how it ends

Page 10 user, come on.

Underrated

>Oh and Jarco and Manna are doomed. Manna confirmed to just being misleading and Jarco is so in the way to destruction.
>One thing I found jarring is why a OUR FRIENDSHIP IS AWESOME episode aired right after one that just rubbed "HEY GUYS MARAR IS GONNA HAPPEN! JEALOUSY HUGS AND KISSES!" all over our face, way to backtrack!

That's because it is just a friendship. It's very well possible that Star's feelings are going to be one-sided for the time being. This was theorized with the reveal of her journal secrets and the way Marco was indiferent when learning about "Starco" from Mr.Candle. But that's the least of the Starco worries, consider the following:

>The fight in Storm the Castle
>Star gnawing on Marco's belt in the dream
>Star and Marco's darker interaction in Game of Flags

You do realize that Star and Marco's friendship is slowly corroding, right? It all started back in Storm the Castle, when when her wand got cleaved. Since there is going to be season 3, I doubt they are going to make Star and Marco's relationship peachy soon. We are probably going to get more fights between them like in Storm the Castle, possibly one that will break the camel's back.

For the time being, Jackie and Marco are slowly shifting into next gear. No more spaghetti, and the next time they get to talk, we will most likely get a date.

The ending of Sleepover is possibly foreshadowing that Star will get jelly. Since this is a Disney show, there is room/potential for Starco to happen, but for now it seems they want to focus Marco on Jackie, which might as well be the topic over which Star gets angry with Marco. Stuff like: "You're hanging out with Jackie more than me now..."

Oh and one more thing:

MONSTER

ARM

This. This is all you need to know and you need to keep in mind