Marvel needs to go back to The Incredible Hulk look when Hulk was lean. Mark Ruffalo Hulk's too bulky...

Marvel needs to go back to The Incredible Hulk look when Hulk was lean. Mark Ruffalo Hulk's too bulky, a little ape like too if I might add.

I liked TIH a lot.

>Mark Ruffalo Hulk's too bulky, a little ape like too if I might add.
That's what Savage Hulk looks like tho. A big green shaved gorilla.

Don't worry bruh, he's gonna cut when he sees what Thanos is up to in Ragnarok.

Never gonna happen
This movie was stupid and awful
Mostly because of shit Norton

retard

Norton Hulk looked like a sack of shit, probably the worst part of the movie.

The hulk is supposed to be a green meat tank.

God this was such a great Hulk film. It feels so different than all the other MCU films too.

So was pre-Abomination Blonsky actually at Cap levels?

But Bulk Hulk is way better. Lean Cuisine Hulk looked disgusting.

I should think so. Blomsky is based. Will Abomination return?

Brutish Ape Hulk > Bodybuilder Hulk

Blonsky as a Super-Soldier gave us a hit at what a Captain America movie would be like. The first CA movie blew it though not really showing him doing his feats in relation to his surroundings (running faster than cars, etc), but the latter two movies nailed it.

kys

It was sleep inducing

He looked fine in TFA. How is he supposed to pull off the kind of stuff from WS and CW, when he doesn't fully understand his abilities in TFA?

Either at his level or close enough to it.

Yeah. Blonsky at least had loads of training and experience. Cap got all that later.

Dumbfuck

Incredible Hulk was great, so was Iron Man and Cap TFA....after that it all went downhill and became kiddy movies/romcoms

>too bulky, a little ape like too
That's exactly what Hulk is supposed to look like.

>The first CA movie blew it though not really showing him doing his feats in relation to his surroundings (running faster than cars, etc)
nigga what, thats the exact same shit he does right after getting serum'd when he chases the guys that kill Erksine

>this
>lean

You have a weird vision of the body.
If I meet someone with this body, I will definitely not call him lean