Why do the creators think we care about this stupid bitch?

Why do the creators think we care about this stupid bitch?
Why can't they just bring back Cloudy Jay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvp6engDKVM
youtube.com/watch?v=ny8ypx2ivl8
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/780081183552143360
youtube.com/watch?v=orYxsQd0_6k
youtube.com/watch?v=uOzqO0LTkhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because Margaret was created with the specific purpose of being the love interest
CJ was merely intended as a distraction

>we
Speak for yourself, fanboy.

I can't wait for Cloudecai shippers to cry during the finale. It's pretty obvious she can't change how she has been all this time, and that how she has been all this time is making people uncomfortable and restricting Mordecai's social life.

He can't even be near Margaret without something happening, if CJ does get with Mordecai, it'll be a "you can't see her anymore" deal, things will go back to how they have been when they were dating before. Margaret said she's tired of feeling like a tourist around Mordecai and CJ still was pissed off and didn't take that into consideration, it'll just be the same shit again.

im so fucking hyped for tomorrow night and the rest of the week nights

Will she die?

No, she's going to be investigating the Spark Initiative with her access to things as a news reporter.

Also when the fuck are we going to see Mordecai and Rigby's parents together worrying about their sons.

>Liking CJ

She is basically Mordecai but somehow even more boring.

You're an idiot

It's Mark Hamill's birthday today. Skips also.

animal couples are cuter when their species match

Well Margaret is not stupid she is perfect.

Reminder Mordecai's relationship endgame is dating a girl named The Power.

>they make about 50% of the episodes pointless by making the end of the love arc a continuity joke with someone new just coming in and taking mordecai

I would love this

Just flip the bird to both Mordegret and Cloudycai shippers with a whole new girl at the last minute

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvp6engDKVM
Lost and Found clip.

Also fuck CN for putting these 2 minute opening clips public when it was bad enough they were leaked from their private servers. These spoil shit from episodes before it that still haven't aired yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=ny8ypx2ivl8
Can someone tell me how it's a good idea to put cuss bleeps in a non-cussing scene? Parents are going to be calling in thinking they cussed not paying attention.

Prove him wrong

>im not samefagging i swear it

>cuss bleeps
those are general censoring noises

>after that, you'll go to the fucking system where you'll protect bitches as you arrive at lolliland

BENSONS NOT JAZZED

So all those other domes are also going to scout planets to see if people on Earth can inhabit them, right? So are they going to planets in this solar system too? Won't people be going to the same planet more than once? Or are those other domes getting completely different missions that don't involve scouting?

That is unless we're missing out and we don't get to visit all the planets in the show's Milky Way.

Also why would they be sending Humans to other planets? Is this just a species expanding thing where we'll have more to just have, or does it have something to do with the Earth blowing up like in Lunch Break?

Delete them both.

Delete EVERYTHING.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/780081183552143360
>when you crash into a giant phone in space

another short clip was uploaded a few hours ago, they sure are posting a fuck ton of shit now, basically about 4 minutes of one space day at a time is online

That one Space Ranger reminds me a lot of Kurt Russel in Big Trouble in Little China. Basically a bumbling American action hero.

oneitis

I hope the last episode on season 8 will be about Mordecai and Margaret getting married.

>i'm hyped for regular show
it's been so long, can this hype be trusted?

I think the last hype worthy thing was either the christmas special or the thanksgiving special, whichever came latest

i'm not too fond of the most recent halloween episode, but maybe the one before it was alright, not sure

god fucking damn it cartoon network

Ugly Moons clip: youtube.com/watch?v=orYxsQd0_6k
The Dream Warrior clip: youtube.com/watch?v=uOzqO0LTkhE

Cartoon Network uploaded more clips, since these episodes are so strictly connected to one another, there's a high chance for spoilers of the other episodes. Also CN uploaded these previews backwards, with Ugly Moons being the most recent and Dream Warrior uploaded before it.

Watch at your own risk?

>The Dream Warrior clip
wow what a flashback cut

>Eileen bunking with the guys

Cool.

Back to tumblr with you, hebrideanisle.

I feel like JG might try to fulfill the story better than, say, Alex Hirsch, Alex rushed out of Disney because he couldn't handle the pressure of running the show, JG's been doing it for years and seems pretty damn good at it, he probably didn't rush much if anything. Hype seems fine.

>Back to tumblr with you, hebrideanisle.

Make me.

>front row classmates be like

So Dizzy World is like, a manifestation of all of Pops' bottled up anger right? Maybe that "wretched creature" was just someone who was asking Pops to fill out a survey and was being annoying about it, and it upset Pops to where it's something he forced down in his mind to stay happy and polite to him?

Mordecai and Rigby do some things that seem to make him mad often, but he goes with the flow anyway, and they have versions of themselves in his mind world too, looking different and possibly in-universe "wretched"

C "I get mad at every tiny thing" J is just as bad a character. Get over it.

I... I miss the relationship episodes..

Think we'll see more lolifolk in the finale?

Also is Pops' mom dead? She was in Skips Vs. Technology.

Most of them weren't THAT bad like people say, there were just too many.

WHOS GONNA FEED BENSONS PIG

WHOS GONNA FEED BENSON'S HEART?

Less than 24 hours, guys.

Who's gonna feed Benson?

man, all those fucking clips spoil shit, fuck you cartoon network

it's like a preview of the next episode of a show airing during a commercial break of the newest one

The only things that look spoiled are:

- them being only stranded briefly, and then picked up for employment and training
- their friends on earth having found out something and trying to warn them

Other than that, the episodes seem to be much like the ones the show usually does. Mordecai & Rigby want a novelty thing but don't have the money, Pops being troubled and Muscle Man pranking it up.

>- their friends on earth having found out something and trying to warn them
when?

they also spoiled the bro bots being evil, whether or not it was obvious

Does Benson still own a cat? Did he get rid of it?

"DO NOT TRUST ANYONE" on the cellphone.

Although it might just be a random message from Spark HQ they picked up. But I think it'd be nice if Margaret is on Earth investigating and trying to help.

In fact, I either hope there will be "Meanwhile" kind of scenes occasionally or an entire episode dedicated to it. If not, then it'd be cool for them to show up in a ship of their own at the end.

I mean, they did give Benson a scientist who worked on the project as an interested girlfriend. And Starla just can't live without Mitch.

So, what's going to happen to the show after the finale?

Reruns? Syndication? Banished to Boomerang?

No shit she'd say you can't see her. He broke up with her just for the CHANCE of maybe dating Margret. If anything Mordy is infatuated with the idea of Margret. Does he get off on being snubbed by this bitch?

She cannot exist without Margret I'll grant you that, but she's supposed to juxtapose Mordecai's infatuation with Margret. Margret just shits on Mordecai while CJ actively pursued and then went full legbeard hurdur friendzone like Mordy never would. She called bullshit on him kissing Margret and has done well since not to talk to him. Mordecai in the same situation would still be all shitty and angry about it.

Fight me irl fagget

None of the above.

margo was literally designed to be his end game romance

fuck that cloud bitch, curly hair is trash

Woah I've never seen this.

Fanboy autism, not even once.

Are you 12 or are you trying to spite people?

I wonder if we'll have any half hour specials in this last season.